Shawn and Kendall Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she whispered, gripping his hand, "should we go do it now?"

"I'm ready if you are," Shawn nodded.

"I'm not," Kendall nervously laughed, shaking her head and struggling not to cry, "but I guess we have to."

"Come on, we can do this," Shawn smiled, standing up from the couch and hoisting Kendall to her feet.

Kendall exhaled hard through her mouth as they held hands toward the steps leading upstairs. She was overcome with terror, but the only way to overcome their dilemma was to use the test. Shawn faced her as they reached the first step and held his arms out. He paddled his hands toward himself, motioning her to grab on. Kendall's eyes wandered over him with delight as she fought the giant smile forming on her face. She giggled blissfully as she wrapped her arms around his neck and coiled her legs around his waist, and Shawn ascended the steps with his arms around her ribs, just like the night she came home drunk.

"That's my girl," Shawn chuckled, rubbing her back.

"Fuck, I love you so much," Kendall whined, squeezing him like a monkey.

"I love you too, ya weirdo," he answered, finally reaching her door.

"Okay," Kendall sighed stressfully, leading Shawn to her bathroom.

Seeing the pregnancy test still on the counter made her stomach turn. Having her brother with her may not have made it any easier to go through with it, but she loved him with her entire heart. Shawn's willingness to support her and help her overcome her fear spoke volumes about his character, and Kendall knew she had chosen the right person to fall in love with. Her hands nervously reached for the box, ready to use the pregnancy test and finally have an answer. The familiar trembling started again as she felt it in her hands. The rest of their lives potentially rested on the outcome, and they were ready to face it, no matter the results.