Shawn and Tyler Ch. 05

Story Info
I Wish There Was A Pill To Make Me Forget.
7k words
4.52
2.8k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

Chapter 5 - I Wish There Was A Pill To Make Me Forget

The weeks went on and on. One day Shawn was lying on the bed while Tyler was sucking his cock. The door to Shawn's bedroom wasn't completely closed, and he could see into the hallway. He could see a figure standing there watching. Having him standing there made him harder and caused him to come faster. He knew he had to deal with this before it became a problem again.

Shawn wasn't a terrible lover. He returned the love to Tyler before he got out of bed to get ready for work. He even made Tyler moan a little too loud when he looked up at Tyler. Tyler had clasped his hands over his mouth to try to muffle anything else that came from him before Shawn brought him to a fist-biting orgasm. Again, Shawn knew they were still being watched or that he was screwing his wife to relieve his hard-on.

Shawn kissed Tyler and told him he needed to get ready for work. Tyler was already turning over to sleep but knew he needed to get up soon too. "I'll take a shower after you if no one else does." He sounded a little annoyed, the plumbing was still out in Shawn's bathroom, so they were still down to the one shower.

"What, don't like the people who introduced us have been living here for OVER THE PAST TWO MONTHS!" Shawn chuckled as he kissed Tyler's neck. "Don't worry. Dawn and Dean close on the new house tomorrow, so they should be moving out soon. You know they weren't expecting to sell their house so quickly."

"I know. I wish they had somewhere else to go sometimes," Tyler whispered. "I can't wait to have sex again."

"Well, if someone wasn't a screamer." Shawn laughed as he got out of bed. "And didn't have a roommate."

Shawn grabbed his underclothes and headed to the bathroom. When he passed the room that Dawn and Dean were using, he could hear them going at it. He knew Dean would be waiting to get in the shower when he got out. Dean was standing there as soon as he pulled the shower curtain back to step out. "I thought this was over and done with?" Shawn questioned when he looked at Dean.

"Can we talk about it?"

"Yeah, later." Shawn grabbed his clothes, left the bathroom, and headed back to his bedroom. He found Tyler snuggled back under all the covers, asleep. Shawn smiled and slowly pulled the covers back.

"Please don't," Tyler stated in a very low voice.

"I'm up and showered. Dean should be out any minute now, get up and take one before my sister gets in. You know she can take a long one."

"But I'm warm." Tyler was holding onto the blankets.

Shawn had only put his boxers and socks on, so he crawled under the covers with Tyler and spooned him. "Yes, you are warm, but you must get up and ready for work."

Tyler fake coughed a few times. "I don't think I can. I think I'm coming down with the flu."

Shawn laughed. "The flu." He chuckled and ripped the covers off the bed as he rolled off.

"Ass."

"Yup." Shawn smiled as he grabbed his uniform pants and started dressing. Tyler sat up and slowly stood, walked to the door, looked out, and saw Dean leaving the bathroom.

"I guess I better jump in now." Tyler hated sharing the house now. He would go home to his apartment, but he loved spending every minute he could with Shawn, and he has all his research here.

When Tyler finished, everyone was in the kitchen, eating breakfast, and a plate was waiting for him next to Shawn. He had entered into an odd discussion, and Dawn looked like she didn't want to finish it once he walked in.

"You know Shawn, I am glad Dad took Rose while we had to stay here."

"Why, Sis?" Shawn chuckled. He knew why. He wondered if she would actually say it now that Tyler had walked into the room.

"You know why." Dawn blushed when she saw Tyler.

"No, I don't. Please tell me." Shawn looked as serious as he could.

"You're an ass," Dawn replied. "Because of how often you and Tyler go at it, I'm sure she would have too many questions."

"One, it is my house, and two, I am sure she has the answers to those questions. More kids these days aren't that stupid."

"No, Rose doesn't know about sex and all that stuff. She's only nine."

"Sis, that means shit nowadays, and you know that. Hell, kids grow up way too fast these days. Hell, even we, well, I knew what sex was at ten, not that I did it, but I knew what the end result got you." Shawn thought back to taking care of his younger siblings, then he shook himself out of it. "Hey Dean, you wanted me to take you to work this morning?" As Shawn stood up to take his dishes to the sink.

Dean looked startled. He was brought out of his own thoughts. "Yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

Dawn just looked between the two of them and shook her head, then she watched Shawn walk over, talk a minute with Tyler and kiss him before they walked out the door.

Shawn finally spoke up when they had been in the car for a few minutes and were a few blocks away from the house. "I thought this was over."

"So did I, but Shawn, you are the only man I love and want to be with. I don't know what it is with you." He remembered the last time they had sex, just six months ago, and smiled. He wanted Shawn's mouth around his cock again.

"Dean, you can't keep doing this. I told you the last time that it was it. I have Tyler. I don't want to lose him."

"You don't have to tell him. You can if you want, but Shawn, please, I need you. Call in sick, and let's go to a motel." Dean begged Shawn. Shawn had never seen Dean want it this bad.

***

It has been an ongoing battle with Shawn about Dean. He has always loved him. Since he had laid eyes on him when he was twelve, Shawn had loved Dean. Before that, they were friends, but Dean was the popular kid, so everyone tried to be his friend. Shawn just stayed in the background. Dean noticed him but didn't care about him until Shawn was found beaten at age thirteen.

Dean didn't know what made him take the shortcut home that day, and he heard someone whimpering and found Shawn behind a garbage can. Shawn would never tell anyone who beat him, but after that day, Dean kept Shawn near him. They hung out as much as possible, and later when Shawn moved in with his father, they still stayed friends. Even when Dean asked Shawn if he could date Dawn when she turned eighteen, they remained close friends.

Dean, out of the blue, when they were in their early twenties before he started dating Dawn, he came over to Shawn's apartment late one night. He pounded on the door until Shawn woke and let him in. When he opened the door, Dean wrapped his arms around him. "Do you love me?"

"Are you drunk?" Shawn laughed.

"No. Do you love me?" Dean asked again.

"You know, I do."

"Then take me to bed."

"Okay, I'll take your drunk ass to bed." Shawn laughed. He thought he was extremely drunk. Shawn was only in boxers when he answered the door. When he went to get back into the bed, Dean started to pull them down, and Shawn jumped. "What are you doing?"

"I asked you if you love me, and you said yes. I told you to take me to bed. Fuck me, make love to me, let me fuck you, or make love to you. You tell me what you want. I want to do it for you." Dean leaned in to kiss Shawn.

"Wait a minute." Shawn backed away from Dean.

"What? You have always wanted this. Here's your chance. I want it too, don't waste it." Dean always knew that Shawn had a crush on him. Shawn even told him once. He was drunk at the time and didn't realize what he was saying.

"Dean, you're drunk."

"No, I'm not, well, maybe a little, but I know what I'm saying. I have always known you loved me. I have always known how you looked at me and how you felt about me. Shawn, I want to be with you, only you, no other guy. I don't know what it is."

"Dean, I don't think you know what you're saying. Let's go to bed. You're drunk. We'll talk about this in the morning." Dean reached out again to grab Shawn in a hug. "Dean, what happened that you think you want me instead of Amber?"

"She left me." Dean started crying, and Shawn grabbed him in a hug. "Hold me, please." Shawn held him and pulled him down in the bed. It took a while, but Dean finally settled down and fell asleep. He didn't know what to tell Dean. He felt terrible about Amber. He held Dean all night.

The following morning Shawn had a beautiful dream. At least he thought it was a dream, lying on his back, and he could feel a warm mouth around his cock, licking and sucking. The person was doing an okay job. It wasn't the best head that Shawn had, but he didn't care. He had a good dream anyway. Shawn reached down, held the head on his cock, and opened his eyes. He chuckled. Usually, he's in a beautiful white bedroom in his dreams, but this time he was in his ordinary room. Then he looked down at who was giving him the blowjob and jumped. "Dean?"

Dean lifted off of Shawn but held onto his cock. "Shawn, please," Shawn said nothing and laid his head back down, and Dean continued to suck his cock.

It was Shawn's dream come true. He never expected to ever see Dean sucking his cock, but there he was, and he was getting close and needed to pull him off before he came. "Dean, come on, man, lift-off, I'm about to cum." Shawn tried to keep from cumming, but Dean wouldn't let go. He continued to suck him. Shawn couldn't hold back any longer and proceeded to cum.

The moment that Shawn's semen hit Dean's mouth, it caused Dean to choke, and he was off Shawn's cock so fast. Dean was gagging and spitting out Shawn's cum as Shawn was trying not to smile or laugh. After catching his breath from gagging so much, Dean finally was able to say. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Suck another guy off and swallow."

Shawn laughed. "One, because I like it, and two, you're not gay."

"Shawn, I must be something, because I want you."

"Dean, you're hurting. You think you want me," Shawn responded solemnly.

And that is how it began all those years ago, the on and off relationship between Shawn and Dean. Dean typically stayed in the background to let Shawn live his life. But there came certain times that Dean just couldn't let Shawn be with anyone else, but it was more, Dean became jealous.

Dean was the controlling one in the relationship all these years as well. If it were Shawn that wanted Dean, Dean generally would hold off until he had given up. He would seek him out, but typically he waited until Shawn was in a relationship before he really wanted him. He never let Shawn top him. Dean did, however, learn to give a better BJ and found out he loved the taste of Shawn.

***

Shawn looked over at Dean when he said, let's go to a motel. "Why a motel when we have my house?"

"Because Dawn and Tyler are still there."

"They will be gone soon enough." Shawn pulled over in a parking lot, pulled out his phone, and called in, stating he didn't feel well, and Dean did the same. Shawn pulled through a fast food joint and ordered both large coffees, and then they sat at the far end of the street, waiting for Dawn and Tyler to leave for work. They waited a bit before pulling back into the driveway to confirm they were truly gone for the day.

As soon as Shawn unlocked and opened the door, Dean had him pressed against the wall kissing him. Shawn was able to just push the door closed. "Dean!" Shawn was surprised at Dean's lust. Dean already had Shawn's shirt pulled out of his pants and unbuttoned and was undoing his pants when Shawn physically stopped him. "Dean?"

"What?"

"Slow down. We have some time anyway. We need to talk about this first."

"No, let's talk later. Shawn, I need to fuck you now. I want and need to get the image of you sucking Tyler out of my head. It should have been my cock this morning, and every time I have caught you two screwing around."

Shawn turned and walked towards the kitchen. Neither Dean nor Shawn heard the door open behind them.

"You can't be happy for me? Can you?" Shawn yelled.

"I'm happier when you are available for me. You can have boyfriends, but I love you, and you love me."

"Dean, you haven't wanted me in a few years. What has changed?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, tell me the truth."

"I knew all your other boyfriends were temporary, but Tyler means something to you." Dean saw a flash cross Shawn's face and knew he messed up by telling the truth.

Shawn opened his mouth, closed it, and then repeated that he was trying to get his brain to function. "So you're tempting me with the only thing that is hard for me to refuse, to break my relationship up with Tyler?"

Dean nodded, "Yes, that is exactly why."

"I can't fucking believe you." And Shawn walked off to the bedroom.

"Shawn?"

The door opened and closed again, and Tyler silently left. He hoped no one would hear his car start so he could go. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, and he knew they would probably end up having sex, and he didn't have the nerve to stop it.

All-day long, Tyler debated whether he should go back to Shawn's or just make excuses why he couldn't come over. He didn't know what to do and didn't want to go to Dawn. He didn't know if she knew about this or not, that it may hurt her.

Tyler decided to go back to Shawn's. He wasn't sure if he would hate him or not when he saw him. Maybe Shawn would talk to him about it, but he doubted it because he kept it a secret.

Dean and Shawn acted like nothing had happened between them, and both stated work was good. Tyler couldn't believe they were trying to fool everyone. He went to the bedroom. He was fuming and decided to try to get some work done. It wasn't even helping to take his mind off of them.

Tyler finally gave up, undressed, got into bed, and tried to sleep. It took a while, but he finally was able to fall asleep. When Shawn entered the bedroom, he was amazed to find Tyler in bed. Shawn undressed and curled up around Tyler, falling asleep himself.

The following morning, early Saturday, a few hours before Shawn had to go to work, Tyler and he were lying in bed together. Shawn noticed that Tyler seemed distant or mad but wouldn't talk about it. Shawn tried snuggling up to him, but Tyler tried shoving him back. "Babe, what is wrong?"

"Nothing." He was so pissed. Tyler wishes he could scream at Shawn.

"Babe, you haven't been yourself since you came home last night." Shawn had noticed that before Tyler went into the bedroom to work last night.

After being silent for a few minutes, Tyler finally responded. "I don't even know why I came back here last night."

"What do you mean?" Shawn was confused. He didn't understand why Tyler was saying that.

"I was here yesterday, I was surprised to see your car, and when I walked in, I heard Dean and you talking."

"Babe?" Shawn's heart sank.

"Don't, Babe me. I shouldn't have come here last night. I should have gone home. You love him. You don't love me." Tyler wanted to cry, but he was trying to hold his own.

"I love you more than I have ever loved Dean." Shawn was speaking the truth, but he knew Tyler wasn't buying it.

Tyler sat up, "How can you say that? You were or did have sex with him? I don't know. I left."

"We didn't have sex, but yes, I was going to. Dean is...." Tyler got out of bed and started getting dressed. "Shit. Babe, please don't go." After Tyler dressed, he began gathering his things, mainly his dissertation research, and stuffing them in his bag. "Honey, please." Shawn tried to stop him.

Tyler stopped grabbing the rest because Shawn would try to take it from him before he could put it in his bag. "I need some time to think. I will call you." Tyler walked out of the room and the house. Shawn knew he fucked up, but he told the truth, he wished he could explain more, but with the look that Tyler gave him when he got out of the bed, he knew Tyler didn't want to know anything right then.

Shawn decided if he was going to be miserable, then so was Dean. He walked into Dawn and Dean's room and hit Dean on the thigh. "What the fuck?" Dean said as he jumped.

"Dawn can stay. You have to leave. When I get home tonight, you better not be here." Shawn walked out of their room, grabbed his things, and left the house.

"What the hell is going on?" Dawn asked as she tried to blink the sleep out of her eyes. "What did you do?" Dawn knew something had to have happened.

"Nothing out of the normal," Dean stated and turned over. He didn't care. He was tired and knew Shawn wouldn't really kick him out.

"What does that fucking mean?" Dawn sat up. "Dean, you didn't fuck with him again, did you? You said it was done. You promised me you were through."

"Shawn's mine too, Dawn. I have always told you that," Dean smirked. "You two are kind of a packaged deal." Dean rolled back over to try to go back to sleep.

"Dean, you said you would let him find love. Tyler loves Shawn, and Shawn loves Tyler."

"Yeah, and Shawn still loves me. He won't throw me out. Anyways I'm going back to sleep." Dean said with closed eyes.

Dawn couldn't believe her husband, so she got up to talk to Shawn to see what had happened. She looked all over the house and then returned to the bedroom to get her phone to call him. "Where are you?"

"Just driving around," Shawn said. He was so pissed he didn't know how he was going to go to work.

"Are you near?"

"Yeah."

"Come back so we can talk."

"Come out. I'll be in the driveway in a few minutes," Shawn told her.

Dawn grabbed her jeans and shoes and walked outside, and Shawn was true to his word. He pulled in within a few minutes of them hanging up. She walked over, got into the passenger side, and sat silent for a second.

"I fucked up, Dawn." Shawn dropped his head in his hands.

"What happened?"

He told her about what went down yesterday in the house and that he didn't know that Tyler had returned. He told her what was said this morning and that Tyler said he would call when he was ready to talk. "What if he is never ready to talk?" Shawn looked at Dawn. "I seriously fucked up."

"Seriously, why can't you two stay away from one another? You are hurting me too. But you don't seem to care about me?" Dawn responded she was sad for all of them.

"I begged you not to get involved with Dean, but he liked you, and you liked him. I told you upfront about our relationship, our fucked up relationship. Dawn, I thought it was over. It has been so long. Dean hasn't looked at me in a few years."

"I know. Which is why I wanted to set you up with Tyler because I thought he was perfect for you, so what changed?"

"Tyler is what changed. According to Dean, he didn't like that I loved Tyler. I was stupid, I should have just taken him to work and continued on yesterday, but I didn't think. I thought I could talk to him first."

"Then you did have sex?" Dawn asked.

"No, but honestly, I was going to." Shawn looked Dawn in the eyes. She could see the hurt. "Dawn, I'm fucked up. Please remember that, and so is your husband. Now it seems I have fucked up my relationship."

"Maybe not. Call him and try to talk to him, tell him that you love him. Tell him that you will do anything to earn his trust back. Just don't tell him about the time you were with Dean. Keep that to yourself right now."

"I have called several times, but he kept sending it to voicemail. Now when I try, it automatically goes, so he has turned his phone off." Shawn was beside himself.

"Okay, I'll go talk to him in a little while. Go to work. Do you really want Dean out of your house?"

"Yes, make sure he is out by the time I get home." Shawn was so apologetic. "I'm sorry for hurting you all these years. I should have ended it a long time ago."

Shawn went to work like Dawn told him, and he had a bad day. After the first two traffic stops, he stopped pulling people over because all they did was yell at him, and he couldn't handle that today.

Dawn waited until nine and then stopped over at Tyler's. She didn't know if he would open the door for her. He still had his phone off, but she knew he was home because his car was in his assigned space. She knocked, and Tyler opened the door. "Hi."

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers
12