All Comments on 'Shawn and Tyler Ch. 05'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All I’m saying is; actions speak louder than words. Ugh, this chapter was soooo difficult to read in the beginning. But, seriously though once a cheater will always be a cheater. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Well I'm glad Tyler finally knows the situation but Dean is still a dirty fucker, shawn is just sad and Dawn..... lord idk what to say about her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter can not and does not change anything. The decision for Shawn and Dean to have an illogical ongoing sexual relationship can not be redeemed. It makes Dean a cruel, selfish asshole. It makes Shawn a weak man, a cheater and a liar. It makes Dawn a doormat and a pitiful wife. It doesn’t make sense and it makes the trio of main characters so unlikeable! Dean can’t stay away from fucking Shawn (he’s even urged to break him up with Tyler), Shawn can’t say no to Dean. Dawn stays with Dean and forgives Shawn. Even though Dawn is continuously hurt by it, both her husband and her brother continue it. Even though Shawn claims to love Tyler, he willingly has sex with Dean and is willing to again, cheating and lying to his “love”. Months of hurt and regret don’t change as thing. Having Tyler forgive him and return only makes Tyler as unlikeable as the rest. This isn’t a happy ending, this is a sad tragic twisted tale of people who lie, cheat and hurt each other while they claim to love them. And there is not even any hot sex.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 2 years ago

Dean was so much a part of this chapter, yet was missing for most of it. What about his relationship with Dawn? What about his friendship with Shawn? They’re best friends, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES