Shawna Helps Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia has me repeat the test that we did last night, and the car just clicked as before. "Probably, let me put do a diagnosis to verify." She gets an electronic device from her truck and plugs it into a socket inside my car. A few tests later, she says, "Yep, that's it. Let me see where I can find a replacement starter motor."

She pulls out her phone but she doesn't have any mobile signal either. "I have a landline," Shawna says.

Lydia closes the bonnet, I lock the car and we all go inside. "Coffee, Lydia?" Shawna offers.

"Yes, please."

"White with two?"

"Yes, you know me." They smile at each other and I understand that they are acquainted.

Lydia makes a few calls, and says, "Well, Mary, I have bad news. Your car is so old, the nearest one may be in Hobart. You'll be lucky if we can get one here today. Maybe tomorrow morning."

"Oh, I see."

"Is that a huge problem?"

"Uh, no, I guess not huge. I was on my way to visit my aunt for a few days. I guess she'll have to wait."

"I'll see if I can get it sooner. Meanwhile, I know you are in good hands."

Lydia and Shawna grin at each other. I suspect they are very good friends.

Shawna says, "You're welcome to stay as long as you need to, Mary. I'm very happy to have your company."

Lydia looks me over and says, "Shawna, I'd say you're lucky, too."

How much does Lydia suspect about what we have done? I'm guessing that these two have an intimate history.

"Yes, I am," Shawna confirms. "Mary is delightful."

"Great. Okay, well I'll call you when I get the part and let you know when I can install it. Mary, I recommend replacing all your belts, too. They are worn and you don't want to break down again."

"No, I don't."

"Okay, I'll get those, too. Bye."

"Bye, Lydia."

Lydia drives off. Shawna says, "Well, Mary, you're stuck with me for the day at least."

I smile at her and say, "There are worse fates."

She giggles and says, "Yes, I guess. Let's go in." We go in and she walks to my bedroom.

LEARNING TO TOUCH

I walk in and Shawna comes up to me and holds me to her. She caresses my face and kisses me softly. I feel her almost-naked boobs press on mine, and my body heats up instantly.

"Oh, Shawna, wow you make me feel so good," I say when I back away.

"Great. I want to please you. I can show you ways to be pleased that you haven't tried yet."

"Well, that sounds nice. Okay." I'm still unsure about this, but I'm going along with her. After all, she's gorgeous and sexy and last night she made me feel so good.

She undresses in a flash and I gaze at her wondrous body. "May I undress you, Mary?"

"Oh, yes that would be nice."

She undoes the buttons on my top slowly. She's taking in the view, saying, "Your boobs are delicious, Mary."

"Thank you, Shawna. I like yours too."

When all buttons are undone, she peels the top off and tosses it onto a chair. She feels my boobs with her fingers and I reach up and feel hers too. I love the first feel of a woman's boobs - so soft.

She rubs my nipples and I copy her. Last night I had thought about doing this for her but she told me to rest and that was probably best.

Now that I'm awake I want to please her too. I say, "Shawna, you have shown me that women can please much better than men. I want to learn how; I've never done it, as you know. Please teach me how to please you."

"Very well, Mary - as you wish." She lies down on my bed on her back. "Lie beside me, as I did last night for you."

"How do I start?"

"Well, kissing is nice."

I lean down and kiss her softly. My hand instinctively cups her boob. She moans a little, indicating that she likes that. I kiss her deeper, enjoying the feeling myself.

I rub her boob gently and feel her nipple harden. My fingers grasp it and pull it. "Ahh, lovely," she whispers.

Part of me is observing me touch her, amazed that yesterday I never would have considered doing this. The rest of me is thoroughly enjoying the idea that I am pleasing her.

I break my kiss and gaze at her lovely body. I move down and kiss her other boob while still playing with the first nipple. I remember her sucking my nipple, so I do that, gently licking her nipple. It gets as hard as the other one, which I am pulling and twisting.

Soft gasps assure me that I'm doing well. I keep pleasuring her nipples for a few minutes, until she cries, "Ohhhh." I look up at her and smile, saying, "Am I doing all right?"

"Oh, yes, Mary, I love this."

I return my mouth to the closer nipple and let my hand slide down her stomach. Her body undulates under my touch. I move down to her shaved pussy and feel her lips softly. Slipping a finger between them, I feel that she's very wet. I'm happy that I have had that effect.

I can't remember how she touched me, so I make it up. I slide my finger slowly into her pussy. She gasps and I feel her pussy clench onto my finger, so I guess she likes that. I push deeper gradually and she starts to moan.

My tongue licks her hard nipple gently. She whispers, "Oh, Mary, that's lovely." I keep slowly pushing into her pussy, then start gliding out and back in. She's dripping wet now.

She seems to love this, so I keep slowly fucking her pussy with my finger and licking her nipple for several minutes. Her breathing comes out in rapid sighs. Suddenly she shouts, "Oh, Mary, fuck me, fuck me hard."

My finger plunges in and out of her hard and fast as she demands. My palm slaps her clit when I go deep and her body lurches up. "Ah yes, don't stop." I have no intention of stopping until I make her cum, so I slam faster and harder.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. Ahhhhh."

I keep pounding her pussy and lashing her nipple with my tongue. She screams, "Oh, yesssss. Cumming again."

After a minute, she pushes me off, saying, "Oh, enough, wow."

I lift my head and look at her. When she looks back, I say, "Was that okay?"

"Oh, Mary, yes. I can't believe you've never pleased a woman before. You are a natural."

"I'm so glad you liked it."

"Oh, I sure did. Let me rest and then I'll show you something else."

"Okay." I rest my head on her boob and cuddle.

LEARNING ABOUT LICKING

After a few minutes, she rolls me onto my back and scoots down, her head between my legs. "Open your legs, Mary. I'll show you about pussy licking."

I have heard about this, of course, but I always thought it would be a bit icky. I part my legs, and she says, "Mmm, lovely big lips. I love that." She lightly licks my lips and oh my, her soft, wet tongue feels so much better than my fingers ever did.

Now she's sucking my lips and licking them, and that feels wonderful. I'm getting the idea of why lesbians love this. She then licks deeper, teasing my entrance. I gasp and spread my legs wider.

Her tongue slowly enters me, licking all around. "Mmmm," I moan. Deeper and deeper she dives. I gurgle as my hands caress her hair. Now she's stabbing my pussy with her pointed tongue, in and out, slowly at first, then speeding up.

"Ahhhh, Shawna, mmmmm," I groan. She fucks my pussy madly until I'm moaning constantly. Then she suddenly pulls out and my body shakes. My pussy clenches at the air, missing the delightful sensations from her tongue.

I feel her mouth close around my clit and suck, first gently, then hard. "Ohhh," I cry as my clit hardens and throbs. I lurch against her mouth, wanting more pressure, but she denies it. She holds firm until I relax into the bed and lie still.

She flicks my clit with her tongue once. I scream. I buck again to get more, but she doesn't allow it. Once more she flicks, waits for a second, and then flicks again. I start gurgling senselessly as she takes control of my whole body through my clit.

Three flicks now, and I am helpless. My clit pulses, sending shock waves into me. Another pause, then four flicks. "Oh, please!" I beg, desperate to cum.

She relents and thrashes my clit hard and fast. I scream madly, cumming and cumming. She licks away until I can't stand it any longer. "Oh, stop!" I shout.

My head is rolling with my eyes closed as my massive orgasm pulses through me from my pussy down to my toes, up to my head and back, over and over. It takes me a minute for it to subside enough to be aware of her lying beside me again.

I turn my head to her and see her smiling broadly. "How did you like that, Mary?" she whispers.

I'm still panting, so I have to take a few breaths before I can reply, "Oh, Shawna, I never imagined that much pleasure was possible."

"And now that you know it is?"

"Oh, Shawna. Wow. I'm not sure what to think."

She smiles at me. "Don't you, Mary? I think you know."

"You mean, you mean, I'm a...lesbian?"

She just smiles, saying nothing.

"Oh," I say, pondering my new identity. "I never thought I could ever be."

"But how do you feel, Mary?"

"Oh, Shawna, like nothing I've ever believed possible."

"And do you want to give up feeling that way?

"Noooo."

She smiles at me, "So, I think that's your answer."

"Yes, I guess it is."

Shawna pulls me onto her and holds me, my head resting on her petite boob. I place my hand on her other boob and melt into her, more contented than I have ever been.

We rest for a while, and then my hand on her boob starts caressing it. Her nipple gets hard and I tease it even harder. She moans a little and I decide to make her feel good. My head turns to rub the boob it had been resting on.

I lick the nipple and watch it get hard too. I notice her looking down and smiling. "Do you like that?" I ask.

"Of course, I do, Mary, you are getting to be good at this."

"Am I a good lesbian, Shawna?"

She laughs heartily and replies, "You're going to be a first-class lesbian, Mary."

"I'm glad you think so."

I suck her nipple into my mouth and keep licking it. My hand slides down and rubs her mound. Testing her wetness, I find her very slippery. I pop my head up and ask, "May I try licking you, Shawna?"

"Oh, yes, please, Mary. Go right ahead."

"I'll try to make you feel good."

"I know you'll do fine."

I move between her legs and study her pussy. I'd only seen mine in a mirror, and it was kind of hard to see everything. Her lips are thinner than mine. I take my fingers and spread her lips apart and peer inside. Her opening is not a perfect circle like I thought it would be. I've never had a good look at mine.

I poke out my tongue and lick her thin lips. I taste a slightly salty and tangy juice - not bad. I lick more, going deeper and getting used to the taste. She's moaning a little so I guess she likes this.

I spread her lips and see her opening again and stick my tongue there. She gasps a little, so I keep pushing, getting the tip of my tongue inside her. I remember how good it felt to be stabbed, so I do that for her, quickly moving my tongue in and out.

"Oh, Mary, mmm."

I remember about the clit but I keep that in reserve, wanting to make her want it. I push my tongue deep into her pussy and swirl it around. Then I stab quickly again. She's moaning constantly now and humping my face.

I move up now and suck her clit and lick it. I'm pretty excited about giving her pleasure so I decide to lick her rapidly and make her cum. I'll learn how to be subtle later.

She moans louder and then screams, "Ohhhh, Mary, I'm cumming. Ahhhh." I smile to myself and keep licking until she collapses.

I move up to lie beside her and cuddle her. I'm so glad that I made her feel good.

"Wow, Mary, that was good for your first time. You're a natural."

"Thank you, Shawna. I enjoyed it, too."

REPAIR

We cuddle for maybe a half hour until the landline rings. Shawna gets up and answers it. "Hello?"

She turns to me and says, "It's for you." I can't imagine who would know I'm here, but then I remember the mechanic. I stumble out of bed to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mary, it's Lydia about your car."

"Oh, yes?"

"You're in luck. I made a few phone calls and found a part locally. I can fix your car this afternoon."

"Oh wow, that's fantastic. Thank you so much."

"I can be there between 2:00 and 3:00."

"Fine. You take credit cards?"

"Sure."

"See you then. Thanks again."

"Good news?" Shawna asks.

"Yes, the car can be fixed today."

"Cool. What time did she say she'd come?"

"Between 2:00 and 3:00."

She looks at her clock, smiles at me and says, "We have time for lunch and one more round."

"Oh. Well, I won't complain." I giggle.

We have lunch naked and I stay excited, seeing Shawna's lovely body. After lunch, she takes me back to bed.

"What's the lesson plan now, teacher?" I ask.

"One of my favourite variations - scissoring." I look puzzled. "You'll get it when you see the position. Let's see, why don't you lie on the bed, on your back."

I do that, and she kneels between my legs. She dives in and quickly licks my pussy and clit. I gasp. She keeps going for just a minute, then pulls up and says, "That's just to get you wet. Let's see if it worked."

She slides a finger into me and pulls it out dripping. She licks it off, saying "Yep, we're ready to go. Okay, lift this leg," she says, lifting my left knee. She slides her right leg under it and scoots up.

I'm wondering what she's doing until I see that she's put her pussy near mine. She grabs my hips and hunches forward again, planting our juicy pussies together. "Oh, that feels nice," I say.

"Wait until I get going, Mary." She starts rubbing up and down, and oh, it feels so good. I feel us getting lubricated from our pussies, and that increases the sensation. My clit is getting rubbed by her lips and I'm feeling really excited.

Her humping increases, and it looks a bit lewd, but it feels great. I push up to feel more pressure from her. She responds by going faster. "Ohh, Shawna," I cry.

"Yes, Mary, what is it?"

"Ah, that feels so good."

"That's the idea, feel me fucking you." She goes mad now, groaning from her own pleasure. "Ahhh, Mary, you feel so good." She humps for another minute before screaming, "I'm cumming."

"Ohh, me too," I shout.

We cum and our juice flows out, soaking the bed. She collapses beside me.

"Wow, that was different," I say when I recover my breath.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I could do that from time to time. It looks like a lot of work, though."

"True. You need to be in good shape to be the top."

"I can see that."

We hear Lydia's truck in the driveway and scramble to dress. We go out and Lydia has the parts and tools set out. I open the car and pop the bonnet, and she gets to work.

It takes her about 45 minutes, during which time I stand and watch while the other two gab about their lives. They have a history, and it sounds like it was intimate for a while before becoming less so. I daydream in the sultry conditions, until Lydia says, "Well, let's try it." I snap out of it and get into the car and turn the key. My car roars into life, and I smile. I shut it off.

"Thanks, Lydia, you are a genius."

"Not really, just an auto mechanic," she chuckles.

"Well, I'm very happy."

We settle the bill. She has to photograph my credit card because there's no mobile signal for the EFTPOS machine. She writes out a receipt by hand.

"It's great to see you again, Lydia. Come by sometime."

"I just might. Bye, Shawna. Nice meeting you, Mary."

She packs up and drives off.

Shawna says, "So I suppose you'll be off now, Mary."

I look at her wistfully, half wanting to spend the week with her instead of with my aunt. "Yeah, I guess, but I could drop by on my way home if that's all right."

Shawna smiles broadly and says, "You'd better!"

"Deal!"

I go inside and change and pack up my suitcase, kiss Shawna goodbye and drive off, dreaming of my return visit.

The End

12