Shawna's Fourth Ch. 1

Story Info
Shawna becomes a Lesbian.
8.5k words
4.68
43.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oli
Oli
3 Followers

Prologue

It felt like I'd lived a lifetime, but if had only been 15 months since I lost my virginity. My first year in New York was filled with great joy and terrible heartache. Meeting Rob was the greatest experience of my young life, and the time I spent with him I will always hold dear. His death was a crushing blow to me. I was unable to cope with the sorrow I felt and the dreaded for my future without him. I wallowed in grief for almost seven weeks until my friend Steve the bartender helped cure my blues. Steve knew what I needed, and I knew what I needed. Together on a very special night, he helped liberate me from my depression and freed me to live again.

Everything seemed new and New York was alive and vibrant for me. I went to the college bookstore to get what I needed for my sophomore year and realized that I was really looking forward to going to school and meeting new friends. I was spending my afternoons and evenings walking the streets, looking in bookstores, shopping uptown, eating in bistros, sunning in the park and being a New Yorker .


Fourth

I was standing at the perfume counter at Neiman-Marcus, trying to decide if I should keep Chanel as my perfume of choice. The woman behind the counter, a frosted blonde in her 40's, wanted to to sell me something, anything. She had watched me buy a few hundred dollars of cosmetics and skin-care products and she wanted some of that money.

"I think you'll really like this one." she sprayed an undistinguished Calvin Klein.

"If she likes Chanel, just sell her that." the voice was almost liquid, soft and even with a hint of command in it. I looked over my shoulder to see the owner. Large round light brown eyes fixed mine directly. The crimson lips moved again.

"It is what you wear, isn't it ? No. 5?" her eyes never left mine. I turned to face her. In her heels she was taller that I was, with raven hair that fell straight to her shoulders and framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her skin was flawless, her lips full, with high cheekbones and a thin medium-size nose. In her mid 30's, she wore a clingy white silk blouse open to the top of her breasts, a triple strand of pearls around her neck and a knee length black leather skirt that hugged her slender hips. She wore no stockings, her tanned legs ending in black 4 in. pumps. Her eyes never left my face, they were neither hard nor soft but probing.

"Yes it is. Thank you for noticing." I wanted to remain composed. Her gaze was withering.

She slowly smiled. "She'll have the 3 oz bottle please. Put it on my account." she told the clerk without ever taking her eyes from me.

"Yes Mrs. Davis." I heard shuffling behind me and a bag being placed on the counter. I found it difficult to pull my eyes away from hers, but I did and turned to pick up the gift bag.

"Thank you again. I'm Shawna Thomas, and you are?" I extended my right hand.

"Karen Davis. It's a pleasure to meet you." the well manicured hand grasped mine lightly, her thumb gliding across the back of my hand. Her eyes were still on my face, and her smile remained. She nodded to her right" That is my friend Suzanne Wright." A tall auburn haired woman at the next counter turned and smiled at me. "I guess we all had the same idea today, a little shopping for something to make us feel beautiful. In your case I don't think you need anything to make you beautiful." I must have blushed because her smile widened slightly, still holding my hand.

" Flattery will get you everywhere." I met her smile with one of my own.

"We were about to go for some lunch, I would love to have you join us." those eyes, lips and that voice did something to me and I answered without even thinking.

"I'd like that. Thank you Karen."

" Suzanne, it's time. Would you like to ride with us?" she still held my hand as we turned and walked toward the escalator. Suzanne join us at the next counter. We made our way down to the street and were met by a black limousine. Wow, who were these women? I asked myself. We all climbed in. I sat in the back the next to Karen, Suzanne across from us. She was as lovely as Karen, also in her mid 30's, with fuller lips, a lighter tan and the most amazing gray eyes. She wore a black business suit that fit tightly from below her breasts through her hips. Her breasts were large and displayed prominently, creamy and smooth. She had no stockings on either, wearing high-heeled sandals that strapped around her ankles . A large diamond ring was her only jewelry.

"What would you like for lunch, Shawna?" Karen's voice was almost hypnotic. The toe of her shoe brushed the back of my calf lightly. I was startled, but didn't move. She let her foot continue to caress me. Suzanne smiled.

"Anything you ladies would like. I usually have a small salad and water, and I can get that just about anywhere." The car was filled with sexual energy. Karen's leather shoe caressing the skin of my calf was turning me on more than I thought it would. My cock was straining against the lace of my panties and my nipples were pushing into my bra.

It took 10 minutes to get uptown to a small French restaurant. We were seated at a small round table. Karen's foot returned to my calf and she continued to glide lightly over my skin. Two salads, a bowl of lobster bisque and three glasses of wine were ordered.

"You don't mind if we ask you a few questions, do you Shawna?." Suzanne spoke for the first time. Her voice was softer and lighter than Karen's. She placed a hand over mine. Her gray eyes twinkled. Electricity shot from my hand to my groin, making my sex tingle.

"Not at all." I sounded more composed then I felt. I knew I was being seduced. Their touching was driving me crazy. I shifted slightly in my seat to allow Karen more of my calf, my skirt riding a little higher on my thighs. Did they have any idea that I was a transsexual?

"How old are you sweetie?" Suzanne asked.

"Nineteen." If they kept this up I would have to excuse myself and go to the ladies' room and jerk off, I was so turned on. They both smiled when they heard my age. I turned to look at Karen again, my light blue eyes met hers. My hair fell across my face. Suzanne's hand left mine and brushed over my face as she pushed my hair back over my shoulder. I tilted my head to feel more of her skin against mine. Her palm brushed lightly against my ear as her fingers ran down to the base of my neck before moving back to my hand. My eyes closed slightly, a light moan stopped by my lips. Karen's smile broadened.

"You're younger than I thought you were." Those crimson lips enunciated every word perfectly. I had an overwhelming urge to lunge forward and lose myself in them. My body tingled from head to toe, my nipples pulsed with each breath I took, my cock throbbing with each beat of my heart. "And how old is your boyfriend?"

"My my lover died in June." I said flatly. My eyes broke away from Karen's and went to the empty plate in front of me. The gentle caressing ended immediately. The sexual energy died away. I told them the story of my love affair with Rob, about his death and its effect on me. My tears held, and the ladies' were very sympathetic. Our food arrived and we ate quietly. The plates were cleared, Karen handed the waiter a platinum card before the check even arrived. He returned quickly, she signed the chit and we were out the door and into the limo again .

I sat next to Karen again, more closely this time, hoping she would resume her caressing. She didn't. She stared straight ahead at Suzanne, who had a worried look on her face. I had to break the mood.

I looked at Suzanne and asked "Is is your car?" I knew who the car belonged to, but I didn't want to ask her. Suzanne's face was expressionless as she turned to me. She was about to answer when...

"The car is mine." The liquid voice returned. I turned and met Karen's eyes again. They held me and felt like they caressed my soul, deep and caring. Her hand came to rest on mine, a small pulse of electricity went through me again. Her eyes never left mine.

"Timothy, we are going to drop Miss Wright off first. Then we'll take Miss Thomas home." Her lips were magnetic, drawing me towards her. I fought against it, succeeding. The car stopped in front of an East Side brownstone. Suzanne knelt between the seats and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"It really was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we see each other again soon." She kissed Karen on lips then whispered into her ear .

"I'll take care of that." was Karen's response, her eyes still on mine. Suzanne picked up her shopping bags and exited the car. Timothy closed the door behind her. Karen's hand left mine and began to stroke my hair. "Where do you live Shawna?"

I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to feel those lips and lose myself in them, "Down in the Village."

"We have a little bit of a ride in front of this then." Her eyes seemed to sharpen, her thumb traced the outline of my ear, flipping and tugging lightly at my earring. My cock hardened in my panties. We rode in silence. The ride to my apartment was unbearably long and over too quickly. I wanted to kiss her desperately. I didn't.

"This is me." We stopped at the curb and the door was open for me.

"May I see your apartment?" it didn't sound like a question, Karen was hoping for an invitation. Timothy extended hand to help me out. I took it, stepped out and turned, offering my hand to Karen.

"Of course Karen, please come up." Timothy extended a hand, she took mine. We walked together up to my apartment. I put the key in the lock and felt her hand brush the hair from my back over my shoulder. She kissed the back of my neck. I opened the door and we stepped in together. Her hands slid around me, her left on my flat stomach pulling me into her, her right on my cheek turning my face towards her. Her lips were soft and moist, slowly moving up my neck, brushing my ear and moving across my cheek towards my mouth. Her hand began to massage my tit. I moaned loudly.

"You've wanted me to do this all day, haven't you?." she whispered, kneading my breast, my nipple pushing at her soft palm.

"Yessss" I sighed. She stopped suddenly, releasing me and stepping back. I was lost in lust. I turned to her, my eyes pleading for more.

"We are going to the Hamptons tomorrow. You will join us." It wasn't a question. Her eyes looked directly into mine, an index finger traced her lower lip, her pink tongue flashed between her crimson lips and licked the tip. "Pack some sexy clothes and make sure you bring a bathing suit. I want to see that beautiful body of yours sunning by the pool." Her smile was wicked. She turned on her heels and began to walk down the hall. She looked over her shoulder "We'll pick you up at 11." and she was gone.

I stood in my doorway staring down the hallway, breathing rapidly. I slowly stepped back and closed the door, turned and walked directly to my bed and laid flat on my back. I pulled my skirt up, pushed my panties to side and jerked off, thinking of those crimson lips. I came in less than a minute, shooting on my blouse and skirt and splashing my face. I ran my fingers across my cheek, picking up my cum and licked them clean. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I had never been with a woman before, but I was intoxicated. I had trouble getting to sleep, the anticipation of the next day kept me perpetually aroused. I drifted off to a dream of Karen's lips.

I woke up early, the day was going to be busy and I wanted to get a jump on all I had to do. I emptied most of my closet on to my bed and began picking out my favorites. There were all tight fitting, accentuating my small hips, tight round ass, flat stomach and beautiful breasts. My little black dress, a sleeveless gray ankle length sweater dress, a light blue sun dress , both leather micro minis, tight khaki shorts and skintight vinyl pants. I added two short white cotton T's, two white silk button-down blouses, a red knit halter, a black cardigan and my emerald green vest. I put the rest back in the closet. I paused and thought of those full crimson lips.

I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser, the fun drawer. The leather bustier, both the white and black lace teddys, the stretchy black merrywidow with garters, the black sheer babydoll and three bra and panties sets, black lace, white lace and silk leopards skin. All were thrown on my bed. I opened the second drawer and rummaged through to find just the right stockings. White and black knee highs and three pairs of black lace topped sheer stockings went on the bed. My cock was straining against my silk panties, I could see a wet spot forming from the pre-cum .

I went back my closet and looked for the proper shoes. I thought for just a moment ' nothing less than a 4 in. heel.' my 5 in. white ankle boots, black 5 in. pumps, 4 in. ankle rap sandals, and 6 in. knee high lace up patent leather boots. I going to look hot. I wanted to jerk off but the clock said 9 and I still had alot to do. I pulled on a pair of sweats and a big sweater, stepped into my flip flops, put on a baseball hat and went to get a manicure and pedicure.

It was 10 when I got back, but I had matched Karen's lip color on my nails. Looking at them I could see her lips again and almost feel them on me. I threw my clothes off and ran into the shower. God did I want to jerk off and I started to, but time was short. I washed my body and hair, shaved very carefully and hopped out. I dried myself and then blew dry my hair, letting it fall straight around my face and down between my shoulder blades. I took the bottle of No. 5 that introduced us and dabbed some around my body. Behind my ears, between my breasts, the inside of my wrists, the cleft of my ass and behind my knees. I smelled glorious. I sat at my vanity naked and put on simple makeup.

10:35 and I still had to dress and pack. I pulled out my Gucci duffel and threw the shoes and boots in the bottom. I folded the dresses and put them in, followed by the skirts and blouses. I put the stockings and lingerie in, the leather bustier on top and zipped it closed. I took the matching Gucci makeup case and emptied my vanity into it, went to the bathroom and added my blow dryer, shampoo, soap and sponge.

10:45. Shit. I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out a skimpy black lace thong and slid it on. It took a moment's wrangling to get my almost stiff dick folded under but it finally went. Black straight legged DKNY slacks and a black ribbed cotton camisole with spaghetti straps went on. My nipples stood up, pushing into the tight cotton top and feeling electric.

10:55. I wish my apartment faced the street, that I could see if they were here. I slid into 5 in. black pumps with ankle cuffs. The black DKNY blazer completed the ensemble. I looked in the mirror. Almost perfect. Sensual and sexy, classy and well appointed. A double strand pearl choker was added to highlight my neck. The intercom buzzed. It was exactly 11.

" Hello."

" Shawna" the liquid voice purred through the box"are you ready?"

"Hi Karen" I hope she didn't hear the anticipation in my voice" do you want to come up?"

"Timothy and I will be there in just a moment." I pushed the buzzer and impatiently awaited the knock on the door. I was so turned on my nipples ached. There was a light rap on my door.

Karen looked gorgeous in the white dress and jacket. Against her deeply tanned skin it was perfect. The dress ended mid way down her shapely thighs. She wore no stockings again, and I traced my eyes down her legs, past her shapely calves to see white patent leather 5 in. pumps. Her black hair was pulled back into a tight French braid, highlighting the delicate features of the face. My nipples and cock throbbed. She stepped into my apartment and our eyes met. There was a twinkle in her's, crimson lips parted in a small mischievous smile. "All ready to go?" She filled me with a longing for her. "Timothy will take your bags down."

" I think so. Darn! I forget to pack a bikini." I smiled impishly. "Can you help me choose one?" I did honestly forget, she could tell by the look on my face. She was one step behind me across my apartment to the dresser. I opened the third drawer and we both gazed in. A delicate hand slid across my ass and gripped my hip as Karen looked over my shoulder, pressing a breast into my side.

"Hold up the black one" she said, immediately choosing the smallest bikini I owned. I reached into the drawer and felt her hand slide from my hip and caress my ass again. I held up the bikini for her to see. "Excellent." She rubbed small circles on my butt cheek. "Is that crochet?" Rob had bought it for me in Key West, you could see right through the off white top. I held up the loose knit ensembles for her approval, she squeezed me in response. "Take them both." I would do whatever she told me.

We turned and she unzipped my duffel. Her eyes went wide when she saw the black bustier on top. She looked at me as her fingers traveled over the leather, smiling. I tossed the bikinis in and she zipped it back up. "Timothy, please take these to the car. We'll be down in just a minute." We stood silently as her driver picked my bags up and walked out. Karen turned to me.

"Kiss me". It was an invitation I longed to hear. Touching her lips sent pulses of pleasure through me. They were soft and delicate, hot and full, and they began to part as her tongue flicked at mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled my body into hers, feeling our breasts push together. I felt her nipples pushing into me and tasted her delicious mouth. She broke the kiss and looked in my eyes.

" I like your lingerie." She ran her index finger across her bottom lip, taking up our saliva on the tip and and pushed it slowly between my lips. I eagerly sucked her finger, letting my tongue slide up and down from knuckle to fingernail. She took her finger from my mouth and touched the tip of my nose. "We have to get Suzanne. She's very excited that you're coming this weekend." Her smile was broad and she took my hand. We walked down and out of my building and into her car. I sat close to her and ran a hand over her bronze silky thigh. I tried more than once to creep under the hem of her skirt, but she stopped me. We rode without speaking , listening to classical music. The car stopped in front of Suzanne's brownstone. Timothy turned and looked at Karen, who nodded, then went to the door alone to escorted Suzanne to the car. He opened the door and she climbed in as he put her bags in the trunk.

" Shawna" her long auburn hair fell from her shoulders as she leaned forward and kissed me on lips. Her tongue slid out and traced along my upper lip. She pulled away. "I'm so happy you're here."Her gray eyes shined. She moved over to kiss Karen, deeply. I watched as their tongues danced together, Karen's well manicured hand squeezing one of Suzanne's breasts, a low moan escaping the interlocked mouths. The trunk closed and the kiss ended. Suzanne sat on the other side of me. She wore a tight navy blue knit skirt that hugged her round hips, ending just above her knees. Her dark nipples were visible through the front of her off white sleeveless silk blouse. Her lightly tanned legs looked deliciously soft.

"Are you ladies ready for the weekend?." Karen had turned to look at both of us as the car sped towards the FDR. I smiled demurely.

"Very much so ." Suzanne answered, sliding a hand across my shoulders, fingers grazing my neck. Her skin on mine gave me goosebumps. She pushed my hair aside and planted butterfly kisses behind my ear. My breathing was shallow and fast. Her hand slid inside my blazer and began kneading my aching breasts. I cooed with pleasure. I put a hand on her thighs and pulled her skirt up until I felt flesh on my fingertips. I scratched her lightly and pushed my hand between them. They were so soft and smooth, hot and silky. I squeezed gently and began sliding up towards her crotch. Suzanne was rolling a nipple between her fingers, her lips teasing my ear lob. My pinkie brushed against her panties. They were wet.

Oli
Oli
3 Followers