Shayla and Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Donna Sue walk away, Max asked himself, 'Why did I ever break up with Donna Sue for Shayla? Yes, Shayla was prettier, but she is so shallow. Donna Sue was a much better person.' Then he wondered 'How had Shayla played Donna Sue for a fool?' To his own shame, he knew all too well how she'd played him for a 'big dicked' fool. As Max turned to leave, he thought he might try to get back with Donna Sue when he returned to work after he finished his suspension. He was surprised they hadn't fired him though they had really reamed him out pretty thoroughly and losing a months pay, although not devastating, did put a hurt in his lifestyle.

*************************************

SHAYLA

As Shayla walked away from Andy's hospital room door she keyed in on something the security guard had said about 'hospital staff' having full access to Andy's room. 'Well,' she thought 'I'll just have to appear to be hospital staff when I come back later tonight after the guards are changed.' She knew she couldn't fool the current guard, no matter how good her disguise was.

With that in mind, Shayla spent the next two hours getting together a nurses outfit to change into tonight to gain access to Andy's room as a night shift nurse. Returning later, Shayla checked to make sure the guard had been changed before getting into her disguise when she noticed Donna Sue leaving Andy's room. She thought, 'Wonder what she's doing here and how did she get into Andy's room when I can't.' This made her very angry and she wanted some answers before she would meet with Andy.

Shayla followed Donna Sue out of the hospital and was about to confront her when she saw Max come up to speak to Donna about some letter he'd sent to Andy. She carefully listened to their conversation and was shocked to learn how much Donna Sue appeared to hate her for stealing Max. Shayla had not even thought that Donna Sue was seriously involved with Max or she wouldn't have started an affair with him. Why hadn't Donna Sue told her how she felt about Max, rather than about the size of his cock and how well he used it? And what was this BS about a letter of apology Max sent to Andy? What did he need to apologize for?

After Donna Sue and Max left, Shayla re-entered the hospital, but went to the coffee shop to think about the last seven months of her life and the actions she'd taken that were destroying her marriage. In looking back over her conversations about with Donna Sue, Shayla came to see that it was she and not Donna Sue that kept bringing up Max's reportedly huge cock and how he used it. Shayla was relying more on the rumors she'd heard when the other secretaries were talking about Max, rather than really paying attention to what her friend, Donna Sue, was saying and how the rumors were hurting her friend. Further, Shayla knew that Donna Sue was going out with Max on a fairly regular basis so she should have assumed that they were in at least the beginnings of a relationship if not already committed. This realization saddened Shayla as she saw Donna Sue as her best friend. It finally dawned on her that Donna Sue had grown distant since she'd started seeing Max and their friendship had suffered greatly as a result.

But did she really steal Max away from Donna Sue? Wasn't it Max who came on to her? Again, looking back, hindsight is 20/20, she realized that 'No! She went after Max because She'd never had a really big cock and She wanted 'to try him out.' So she did.' After finally seeing herself as the selfish bitch she'd been Shayla began crying yet again. It seemed to her that she'd been doing a lot of that lately.

And never once did she think of her marriage. Not during the two months she actively seduced Max, drawing him into her web. Then there was the lying and hinting at an 'open marriage' with Andy to legitimize their four month long affair. Never once did she ever think of her husband Andy and how humiliating, degrading and devastating what she was doing would be to him if it became common knowledge, which it did! Hell, she all but insured that it would become common knowledge when she 'told' Andy she was going on that week long trip to Cancun with Max. And Max had even tried to warn her not to tell Andy of their trip. She could finally see how selfish she'd been throughout the whole of her affair. No, throughout her whole marriage!

Shayla began to wonder that maybe she actually wanted out of her marriage to Andy and this was a convenient way to force Andy to divorce her. After considerable thought she decided that No, she knew she didn't want to divorce Andy. She came to the realization that she truly loved Andy and had just lost sight of what was really important in her life, her husband Andy. 'God', she thought, 'I hope it isn't too late.'

*****************************

ANDY and SHAYLA

After Donna Sue left, Andy put Max's letter on his night table and lowered his bed to take a short nap. This being the first day awake in weeks, he was more exhausted than he thought because he slept for three hours. When he woke it was night time and Andy noticed there was a nurse in the room with him, but he paid little attention since they were always there poking, and prodding, and sticking needles into him at all hours of the day. What he did notice though was that she seemed to be looking out the window at the city skyline deep in thought.

Andy heard a soft sniffle and turned to look more closely at his companion who was facing away from him but looked vaguely familiar. It was then that Andy noticed that Max's letter was opened, the empty envelope lay on the table and the Nurse held the crumpled letter in her hands as she softly cried to herself.

"Shayla?" Andy almost whispered the question.

She jumped at the sound of Andy's voice, "Yes." she whispered back.

"How did you get in here?" Andy calmly asked with no anger in his tone though his voice did waver slightly.

"Dressed like a Night Nurse to fool the guard. Didn't really need to though. Seems they have removed the guards from your door." She sadly replied.

"Yes, that was Officer Conner. He had placed a guard on me," Andy laughed, "as if I was going anywhere splinted and wrapped up like a mummy as I am. Heck, it will be a month or more before they'll remove the casts from my arms and legs, then probably three or more weeks of physical therapy before I can return to work with Brady."

"So you'll be staying here then?" Shayla softly asked. "I mean here in town, not here in the hospital."

"Yes, I've decided that I don't really want to leave here. Too many friends. Hell, I even have friends now that I didn't know I had. I don't do well making new ones and I guess that was part of our problem."

"And 'us', Andy?" Shayla asked though she knew the answer.

"Shayla, there is no 'us' anymore. You made sure of that, don't you think.?" Andy said as tears streamed down his cheeks. "A man can only take so much and still be able to call himself a man."

Andy continued. "You destroyed me, you know. They tell me that the semi driver that hit me was drunk, but I'm not so sure that that's what caused the accident. I was having some difficulty seeing through my tears as I left OUR home for the LAST time. I am still quite the mess as you can see."

"Yes, and I'm so sorry. I didn't th..It was just a fling. This was not supposed to be this way." Shayla started.

Andy's anger erupted "Oh, then how was it supposed to be, pray tell me, Shayla. You turned me into an unknowing cuckold for at least four months that you admitted to, but that wasn't enough for you two was it? NO! You had to come out and TELL me you were turning me into an outright cuckolded husband and rubbed my face in your adultery with a week long 'vacation' from our marriage to Cancun with that BIG COCKED SON OF A BITCH and everyone at your office knew about it. And you expected me to do nothing? Are you NUTS?" He was close to shouting at Shayla near the end.

"No, No Andy that's not .."

"Shayla, that's EXACTLY what happened." Andy exploded, "Oh forget this shit. I don't need any more of your crap. You'll be served with divorce papers later this week. Max will be served with an Alienation of Affection law suit at the same time, as will your company for allowing your AFFAIR,... and it WAS A GOD DAMNED AFFAIR!, Shayla,...for allowing your affair to take place on company time, in company offices and with the full knowledge of both of your supervisors and most of your co-workers. NOW get the hell out of my room!!" By now Andy was screaming at Shayla, something she had never seen him do. He was so loud that the real Night Nurse had called security and they escorted a hysterical Shayla from Andy's room. As soon as Shayla was out of Andy's room, he returned to the calm, quiet, gentle man he normally was.

The attending physician gave Shayla a shot to calm her down and assigned her to the room across the hall from Andy for observation. During the night Shayla was visited by the hospital counselor and they discussed the marked changes in Andy's behavior. He had never lost his temper before and never was his anger ever focused on Shayla. The counselor then told Shayla that this change in temperament might be the result of a brain injury Andy suffered as a result of his accident. That injury, coupled with the severe trauma Andy was already suffering at the loss of his marriage and being publicly made a cuckold by his 'loving' wife, had altered Andy's thought processes. With no other release available, the only way to vent his frustration was through extreme anger towards those who had caused both his physical and psychological pain. Being confined in a full body cast 24/7 was not helping Andy's situation any either.

Shayla was released early the next morning. As Shayla was leaving that morning she snuck into Andy's room and returned Max's letter to its envelope and placed it back on Andy's table. She then carefully leaned over and kissed Andy's forehead with her tears dropping onto his pillow as she said "I'm so, so very sorry, my darling." Then Shayla left.

The next week was devastating for Shayla. Wednesday, as Andy had promised, at work in full view of all their co-workers, Shayla was served divorce papers citing adultery as the cause. Also, in full view of all their co-workers, Max was served Andy's suit for Alienation of Affection. What Max was doing in the building is unknown as he was on suspension, but the delivery of these suits was timed so both were served at the same time. Then, the process server announced to all surrounding staff in a loud, clear voice that "Mr. Sanderson's attorney spent hours talking him out of filing Alienation law suits against each and everyone in this building. ALL of you were well aware of Shayla and Max's adultery from the beginning and did nothing to stop it other than gossip about it at the cooler, a clear violation of company rules." At this statement Shayla saw everyone hang their head in shame as he was right. "I hope you know that you've all dodged a bullet, here. Were I Andy, you all would be served."

But, this wasn't the end, just the beginning of Andy's revenge.

Next the server entered the CEO's office and the shit really hit the fan. He served individual suits against both Shayla and Max's supervisors, a suit against the CEO of the company and a similar suit against the Board of Directors for allowing the affair to go unchallenged until after the adulterers returned from Cancun, and then only with a slap-on-the-wrist temporary month long suspension without pay for Max and nothing for Shayla. An obvious weak attempt to try to avoid Andy's lawful suits for flagrant violations of the company's own rules of employee behavior by... well, by EVERYONE.

Shayla and Max were both immediately suspended with pay pending a review by the Board of Trustees, thus ending Max's suspension without pay, but the writing was on the wall - they'd more than likely both be fired and soon.

Wednesday morning, as the process server was delivering Andy's suits, Andy was suffering a severe bout of depression as he lay in bed in his 'mummy' suit. The filing of divorce papers made the loss of Shayla all too real again and he was feeling sorry for himself. As he lay there he glanced over to the table and noticed that Max's letter had been returned to its envelope. Needing to get his mind off of Shayla he decided not to read it now, but as he lay there with nothing to occupy his mind, he kept going back to the night Shayla had obviously read the letter and it brought her to tears. He wondered what could Max have to say to him that would possibly make Shayla react that way. Andy finally reached over and opened the letter.

(Max's letter to Andy)

Dear Mr. Sanderson,

There is no excuse for what I have done to you, so I won't insult you by asking your forgiveness. Suffice it to say I am currently living in a hell of my own making. I have dishonored myself and my father by my thoughtless actions with your wife.

In my defense I will say that Shayla led me to believe that you two were in an 'Open Marriage' arrangement where you both periodically sought out separate sex partners. Even with this understanding, I warned Shayla against telling you of our coming week long vacation to Cancun. I knew that any man would take offense and be truly hurt emotionally by being cuckolded so openly by their so called loving wife. It wasn't until we returned and she ended our affair, that I learned that she had lied about everything because, as she put it, "she just wanted to try me out". I am so ashamed.

Previously I have been involved sexually with several married women but all of them were either already in the process of getting a divorce or actually were in an 'open marriage', which I verified before beginning the affair. I don't know why, but I never verified Shayla's claim of your open marriage status. Come to think about it now Shayla never did say the words 'open marriage', but the inference was clearly there. Therefore, I never considered myself as a home wrecker or an adulterer. Now, to my shame, I'm afraid I am both.

It is obvious to me now that you were blindsided by Shayla's admission to our four month sexual affair and her declaration that we were going off to Cancun for a week long tryst. It hurts me more than you'll ever know to realize that I was a party to causing you such extreme pain and emotional turmoil by my carnal behavior with your wife. My remorse became worse when I learned that you were involved in that terrible accident on the interstate and were severely injured and in the hospital. At least you were/are still alive.

That was not the case with my father. When he learned of my mothers three year affair with our neighbor it destroyed him. He couldn't live with the embarrassment and humiliation of being publicly cuckolded by the woman he loved above all others. He took his Corvette on the freeway and ran off a cliff at 100 mph and committed suicide. I have never spoken to my mother since his funeral and I never will. I swore on his grave that I would never, ever cause that level of pain to another man. And now, through her lies, Shayla has caused me to dishonor that pledge.

Now I make another pledge. I will never again have an affair with a married woman. No matter what she says her marital relationship is. I'll never trust them again. They're LIARS.

Again, I am truly sorry for the pain and humiliation I have obviously caused you. It really was unintentional on my part; though I'm not so sure about Shayla's motivation. It seems to me that she wants to be in total control of your relationship to the point where you treat her like a princess allowing her to do anything she wants without any regard to your needs or feelings. I hate to say it, but I believe that you should divorce Shayla and seek a better mate for life.

Regretfully,

Maxwell Taylor

As Andy finished Max's letter, he set it aside and thought to himself 'How was it possible for Max to justify having affairs with married women, regardless of what they say their marital relationship is? He knew first hand from personal experience how devastating cuckolding can be to a mans self-image and self-worth. Open marriage or not Max was still cuckolding the husband. He even said in his letter that he knew Shayla's confession about their trip to Cancun would no doubt cause me irreparable harm, which it did. So how can he say his involvement was in any way unintentional? Actions have consequences and it was time that Max grew up and started taking responsibility for his.

At least now he know why Shayla was crying. Her lover Max had accurately identified her motivation. Looking back on their marriage Andy can see now that she chose him to marry simply because he would cater to her every whim. She knew he idolized her and would allow her to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted and, she thought, with whomever she wanted. That was why she was so sure he'd let her get away with fucking Max while at the same time making him their cuckold. She never even considered that by fucking Max, or any other man, she was in fact making Andy their cuckold. Max was right, he needed to find another woman to be his wife and soul mate. One that cares as much for him as he does for her.

With that realization, Andy's extreme anger and pain at the loss of the love of his life began to ease and his thinking cleared to the point where he no longer saw himself as an abject failure as a man. He also knew then that, just as he had told Donna Sue, the destruction of his family was all the fault of the decisions Shayla had made and were not due to any failure on his part. He still had anger issues toward Shayla and what she and Max had done, but now they were manageable and not so severe they brought on the uncharacteristic extreme hatred he had been feeling since he awoke from the accident. Of course this change in his attitude could also have been related to the fact that the swelling around his brain had finally lessened to the point where the pressure was no longer adversely affecting his personality.

In the end Andy divorced Shayla with a 50/50 split of their assets (not including the cash deposited in the hospital administrators safe or any settlements he received from his law suits). Andy settled his suits against the company, the supervisors and the CEO for 12.5 million dollars with the understanding that Max would be demoted to the lowest position possible and transferred to the remotest company location for a minimum period of five years. Further, Shayla would remain in her current position for two years with no hope of promotion. If either Max or Shayla ever entered into a relationship with each other, or any other married employee of the company, they were to be immediately fired and kicked out with nothing.

As Andy recovered from his injuries and went through therapy he had short affairs with both Donna Sue and Sarah, but neither lasted very long as they reminded Andy of the loss he felt over Shayla's betrayal. Once his divorce was final, Andy sued the trucking company and settled for an undisclosed amount of cash that set him up for life. Still, he continued to work for Brady as he loved the job and his co-workers, who had stood by him throughout his ordeal.

The end