All Comments on 'She Ask What?'

by cantbereal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I give them a year before her body and her heart belongs to Van.

Oh I’m sure she wouldn’t intend to fall in love with him but how could she not? He is a better man than Adam.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 3 years ago

This is a good story that easily happen under the right circumstances which you really good to develop. You could use an editor though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck and his 52 year old whore? Oh, sure, she really looks 42 and has fake tits. LOL.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Too many writing east to count. Please find someone to proofread your stories.

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I liked the story except the trite, predictable 10" beer can thick cock that virtually no one has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my wife hasn't done that with a black in front of me she told me that she had a Black guy before we married I wouls have liked to have seen that. Maybe one day I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. Writing errors but who cares. I'm always fascinated by the people who are on this site reading storys about people fucking and criticize the story. I thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the haters and write what turns you on!

prfsr,tigersman and whackdoodle have a total of ZERO submissions between them.. They are the losers. Critics but no product.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I guess this story just started like a lot of the rest. The black guy with the big cock gets the white wife and cuckolds the husband. She claims that she loves her husband with all her heart and the last night was just lust. Van will start off fucking her once a month, then it turns to once a week, then every other night. After awhile Van calls in a few of his buddies to fill in for him. Her husband gets to watch from time to time but there will be a few days when he will not see her as she is taken away for a few days to be used by Van and his buddies. Several times he will get pictures and videos of her exploits. Hopefully she will see the light and stop what is happening to go back to her husband that she loves with all her soul. Happily, April can not get pregnant so she can go bareback all she wants. Please write more chapters on April.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Depressing I have been studying various erotic stories for my own writings...and this is depressing. The wife doesn't love her husband. Like all these stories, the husband loses the wife...loses the marriage...loses his honor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I swear, if I ever consented to this stupid bullshit happening in my bed, let one my house withy wife, and the stupid motherfucker started telling what to do and saying he owned my wife's pussy, I'd off him so quickly that his dead body would be laying on top of her bleeding out. Disrespect and ignorance do not sit well with me - ever. Next - they had a conversation about something 31 years ago!? How fucking stupid and moronic is that? Don't bother to write chapter 2. We all know where you are going with the storyline. Spit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be shocking if it happened to the woman I loved but once opened that door can’t be closed. The sight of her being slaughtered by a Blackman with his superior cock would prove the truth. Not all blackmen can do that to her but he can and she’ll lay down for him when he wants her to. If she was younger he could and probably would breed her, owning her.

jim952000jim952000almost 3 years ago

Hot story, stayed hard throughout the whole story, thanks, really enjoyed!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous