She Ask What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I am naked and my dick is so hard it hurts. The entire scene is surreal. In my mind April doesn't appear as my wife but more of an incredibly hot woman about to used for this man's pleasure. I want to make myself cum but I need to hold out. The only thing I can think of to clear my mind is my phone lying on the floor next to my clothes. I pick it up and open the camera app. I choose video and click the record button.

Van is moving the head of his dick up and down her pussy. Using it as a hammer to smack her clit a couple of times. He holds one of her legs by the ankle and she holds the other by the back of her knee. Van pushes the head of his cock into her.

"Oh my God," as she inhales deeply.

Van pushes slightly deeper.

"Oh my God is big," she stammers.

He slowly pulls back and then slowly pushes in deeper until a good 9 inches of dick is buried in her. I was actually amazed at how she was able to take it with out struggling.

"Oh fuck that's deep. Ooohhh, I can feel, oh my GOD."

Then he started to fuck her. Taking her other ankle in his free hand, Van started slowly pumping his cock in deep and slowly out to the edge. Even from a few feet away I could see the rim of his cock head stretching her pussy as pulled back. Then pushing in deep again.

"Fuck your dick is big. I'm going to cum!" April only lasted less than a couple of minutes with this deep fucking he was giving her. "God, I cant...oooohhh...fucking deep...Jesus." He just kept fucking. Her pussy was gushing as Van kept the pressure to keep her from pushing his dick out as she came.

This just started a wave of orgasms that took over April's mind and body. Van quickened his thrust. Not hard pounding but a smooth steady fucking. Still holding her ankles he fucked her like this for a good 3 minutes. Then he noticed me recording them for the first time.

"No face," is all he said.

"I won't," I replied trying to be quiet.

April heard me and turned her head toward me. The instant she saw me she started a massive orgasm. Her speech was barely intelligible.

"Fuck my...OOOoooo...God damn...fuck...I can't stop..." Her entire body tensed. Her hands clutched the sheets. Her toes curled and her back arched off the bed as her head seemed to spasm from side to side. Her pussy was again dripping her cum from around his cock. He just kept fucking her steady. When the orgasm let go of her, April went limp on the bed. I thought she had passed out until she spoke.

"Oh my God. I have never cum like that before." Van was still fucking her. She reached up with her hands and pulled him down to her for a deep soulful kiss. This position caused Van to pin her legs back with his arms. Now he started pound her pussy harder. So deep her juices were spashing between the two of them.

She broke their kiss. "Fuck me Van, fuck my pussy, I can't stop...ooohhh fuck it's...right there right there right there," Again another wave hit her. She pinched both of her nipples. "You're making...fuck...your...cock."

After this orgasm subsided she told him, "I want you to fuck me as long as you want."

Van ask her,"Who's pussy is this?" April did not answer. "Who's pussy is this?" He ask again, steady fucking her while looking directly into her eyes. Still no answer. "Let me show you."

He pulled his dick from her dripping cunt. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He then turned to me and told me, "Adam put your dick in her. Just push in as deep as you can and hold it."

I did as he ask. Sliding my dick into her hot wet loose pussy. It was all I could do to hold myself.

"This is Adam's pussy. He can fuck his pussy anytime he wants," Van told her. Then he pulled my arm and moved me back to the side. I collected myself and picked up my phone again. Van moved back between her legs. Slapping her clit with his dick he entered her again. A deep moan escaped her throat. He push is cock all the way in her. Pressing his hips in He held his dick deep in her. Van stood still for several seconds as his cock expanded inside her.

"Oh fuck," April started again. "I can feel your cock breathing inside me. Fuck, I didn't think it mattered." Her breathing shortened. "The size...it's...FUCK...God damn...I'm going to..."

"This is MY pussy," Van announced to her. "Nobody else gets this pussy." He slowly pulled back until the ring of his cock was visible. Now, again he started fucking her. "Who's pussy is this?"

"OH FUCK Van. This is your pussy. Don't stop fucking me." April clutched the edge of the bed. She queefed and couple of times as she came again. "Please don't stop fucking me."

How can he keep this up with out coming himself? But he keeps the steady rhythm. She is now back to her senses.

"I want to fuck you," the lust in her voice is undeniable. "I want to get on top and fuck this big black cock."

Van immediately pulled out of her and laid down beside her on the bed. He grabbed his cock at the base, it didn't seem possible for a man to have a dick that big. With it pointing straight up April stood and straddled his hips. She squatted down and sank his dick in her cunt. April started moving up and down with passion. She held her hands out. Van locked his hands with hers. It was amazing to witness. Moments later she came again.

"Ooohhhh...fuck...cumming...cock...black...fuck...I need," April was all most delirious. More juices pouring from her pussy. She collapsed down on his dick. She moved from her feet to her knees now working her hips back and forth, grinding her clit into his groin. Van pinched her nipples. Her entire body stiffened. She collapsed on his chest slowing her hip thrust.

" I've never came this much, this hard. You're fucking cock is incredible." April kissed him again as she started moving her hips again. "I can't stop. Again...fucking kidding...AAAWWW GOD." Her orgasms were happening faster than her mind could keep up. "Fuck fuck fuck...this dick is..." Her pussy was again squirtting its cum all over his stomach. As she thrust forward it would splash onto his chest and neck.

When her body stopped moving Van rolled her off of him. He moved to the foot of the bed and ordered her to get on her hands and knees in front of him.

"Get up her. I'm gonna fuck that pussy from behind. Time for me to nut."

She slowly moved to put her ass up in front of his still hard dick. April then looked at me and patted the bed in front of her. "Let me suck your dick while he fucks me."

I propped my phone up again the lamp on the night stand just guessing at the aim. As I moved into place April smiled at me. Once positioned she slid my entire dick in her mouth. Van entered her as she did.

"You're a slut now," Van told her. "A dick in your mouth and a black cock in your pussy." Long strokes, deep in her cunt.

Taking her mouth off my dick, "Then fuck me like a slut. Use my pussy for that cock. Oooohhhh...fuck me...God damn."

Van grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head back. Her eyes were rolled back, she was clinching both of my hands hard. He was driving her to another huge orgasm. "Cum in me, cum in me. I need to feel that huge cock cum in me," She started to fuck him back with each stroke. I could feel her hard nipples dragging on my thighs as she moved her body. When he let go of her hair she went right back to sucking my dick. I couldn't hold it any longer. I groaned and erupted myself. April took my dick with one hand and pumped the cum out of me. She was fucking Van at the same time. He pulled her hips to him and pushed his cock in deep, dumping a huge load inside her.

"Oh my God...I can feel it...ooohhh fuck I'm cumming again," April moaned almost breathlessly. "This is...can't believe...that cock!"

After unloading his balls in her Van started to pump is dick in and out of her for a few more moments, enjoying the sensation that feels like the very sexual life is being pulled from your dick after you cum.

Finally he slowly pulls his dick from her pussy. I think she came again. Van fell on his side. I sat motionless as April lay down between my legs. She was taking deep breaths trying to come down from the orgasm high she had been on for 25 minutes.

After what seemed like an hour but in reality was only about 10 minutes Van stood and ask if he could use the shower. "Hey, I'm covered in astroglide and cum, I need a quick shower."

"I'll get you towel," I responded as I got up to help the guy who just fucked my wife into sexual stupor. He still had this air about him, nice guy but in command. "Here ya go." Handing him the towel as he had already started the water.

"Adam, I want you to know that none of this was planned. I truly never considered any of this."

"She took me completely by surprise as well. We will talk about it later. I'm sure we will be ok. Our relationship has always been very understanding and strong."

Van stepped into our large shower and I walked back to the bedroom. As I opened the door April entered. Without a word she went straight to the shower and stepped in with him. She was speaking to him but I could not hear what she was saying. April took the body wash and soaped up his entire body paying special attention to his cock and balls. She did such a good job that his dick was full and thick again. She then cleaned her own body and hair. The room and glass was steamed up from the hot shower. April turned the water off and toweled them both off. She was saying things to him in a light voice I couldn't make out.

"Girl, I gotta go to work tomorrow," Van said as he stepped out. "She's insatiable."

"It's this fucking cock," April replied as she reached around him to stroke it. "Just fucking look at it."

Van pull himself away and went to the bedroom. He gathered his clothes and dressed. April hugged him tight, still naked.

"Thanks for joining us Van. I needed that. Maybe we can go to another game soon," April said with that flirting tone of hers.

"Maybe," Van answered. "I gotta go. Hopefully we can hangout again."

With that he left our bedroom. Seconds later I hear the front door open and close.

"I'm going to get some sleep," April said. "I suggest you try to do the same. We can talk about tonight after we have slept."

How in the hell am I going to sleep. I just witnessed my wife giving herself to a man she barely knows. And the fact that he fucked her better than I can or ever have, where is my life going? I tossed and turned for a couple of hours while she slept like a brick.

The next day was normal for her, breakfast, gym, some errands and then some things around the house. It was later in the night as we were readying for bed before she broke her silence about the night before.

"Adam, I cant imagine what has been going through your mind today. I just wanted to think on it myself before we talked. First, thank you for allowing that to happen and also for joining me at the end. I love you with all my heart. You are my soul mate. We are bound by our hearts. Last night was about lust and I gave in. I don't want to say I'm sorry because I'm not sure how sincere I would be. I haven't left this sexually satisfied in several years. I really never thought size mattered but that cock of his is ridiculous. I want you to tell me how you feel. Do not hold any feelings back."

"Well," I started and then paused for a moment. "At first I was just in shock. When you ask him that question I was dumb struck. Once we had moved to the bedroom I guess lust took over for me as well. I actually thought to myself it was incredibly hot to watch you two together. And you, wow, you are exceptionally hot. But after my orgasm reality set in, my wife just got her brains fucked out by a guy with huge cock that wasn't me. And then seeing you in the shower was tough. I will be ok. I just need time to digest it all."

April pulled off my t-shirt she was wearing and put her arms around my neck. We shared a long deep kiss. Her naked body has always been my weakness. After breaking our kiss April moved to the night stand and picked up my phone. I did not ask what she was doing, I just stood there with my now hard dick sticking out. She mirrored my cell phone to our bedroom TV. She then started the video I had made of her and Van. I was glued to the screen. Again seeing his huge dick taking her. April pulled me to the bed. We made love like we hadn't in months. Passionate, hot, wet, it was love making between us. Not just fucking. She never looked at the TV. She never turned my face from it when I would look.

April came several times and I came twice. We finally drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I am going to suggest that she and Van fuck once a month. I think she will like being a slut wife.

12