She Asked for It Pt. 02

Story Info
A new machine to tease my little wife to distraction.
2.3k words
4.54
15.6k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The No Orgasmatron.

My wife Kay is a tiny little thing. She is a nurse by profession but since I started my own engineering company she has resigned from her previous job and now works 50/50 for me, she does my books and also does a little contract district nursing.

I love to sexually torment her which is very lucky for both of us as she loves me to torment her. I have made several toys for us. Nearly all of them are designed to take away control of her sex life and give it to me.

Kay has a very overbearing mother. She is the sole reason for the sexual repression Kay suffered from until the day I woke the creature that lives inside her.

Her pussy is an entity it has a mind of its own, Kay calls her Fanny. I have to be very careful with my little woman and Fanny. She still can't ask for sex. Despite the fact, that she is the loudest screamer ever.

All our male neighbours are jealous of me. All the female ones think she's a slut. She is a slut, she is my slut and mine alone. She screams the house down however I bring her off. Therefore, gags play a big part in our games.

She still has problems sexually. She just cannot initiate any sexual activity between us. If I'm not on top of the situation and not reading her micro signs it will end in a row.

She tries to provoke me. It is a little complicated, but most of the time I have a complaint, living little sex dolly that I can do whatever want with, it's a very small price to pay.

I wrote about the one-pole prison I made for her. I made sure she could not get any pressure to bear on her clit when she was mounted on it.

The dirty little slut discovered a way to get herself off by pulling herself back on it to stimulate her G spot. That got her some extra friction.

It hurt her, she bruised her coccyx, so I fashioned a new dildo with a shape that helped prevent my pocket-sized slut from getting the stimulation I didn't want her to have.

Things have changed for us since I built the one-pole prison. Just after that, my employers moved the mill to manufacture in India. I was made redundant as was everyone else at the plant. For me, it was a godsend. I rented a small unit. Kay had savings she had squirrelled away I spent wisely, begged, borrowed and stole equipment I also got a huge sum out of my ex-employers because when they made me redundant they broke every rule in the book. Work rolled in, and soon after I set on my old apprentice and one of the team of fitters I used to work with, an old guy called Mo as my Forman. He was priceless until he retired, now Micky my apprentice is Forman. I've moved my little firm into bigger premises, I have six guys working for me now, we are all doing well.

Kay and I moved out of our three-bed 10-year-old semi on an estate of 10-year-old semis to an old farm on the outskirts of a nearby village. There is an old barn, a huge old farmhouse it still has 80 acres of grassland, most of that Kay lets out to other horse and pony addicts for grazing and stabling.

We can't have kids! We or rather Kay, have 6 fur babies. Two ponies and an evil-tempered rescue donkey called Billy, the bastard bites me every chance he gets

We also have three Rhodesian Ridgeback bitches. The old dog is mine, she sticks to me like glue. She is getting on now so she is usually to be found in her bed in the kitchen, the bed in the back of my Land Rover or on an evening the bed nearest my chair.

Usually with Kay curled up in my lap and the other two dogs, who are sisters grumbling about who gets the best spot in the other bed.

We also have a cellar. It's now soundproof. It needs to be.

We have toys a plenty of. One of the last things I made at my old job was a chastity belt for Kay. She wears one all the time I don't want to use her pussy.

Her clit is pierced, her hood and a deep one above her clit. I can lock pendant weights to bump her clit all the time. Sadly it doesn't work as intended anymore. If I lock one to her under the belt hold it tight to her. It can no longer swing and bump her clit.

Her lips are pierced as well. I made a chastity broach for her. It joins her lip rings and locks on to the deep clitoris hood piercing.

I made a new penis gag for her as well. I'd found a really easy way of making what I considered very suitable dildos. I had made a silicone rubber mould of my cock I can cast as many as I want. Using the one I cut down gave me the idea for a new project. My "No Orgasmatron". It is the best thing I've ever made by far.

It sits on a 900mm high table made from a 50 x 50 steel box. There is a padded back support and a padded ledge for her to sit on this ledge is absolutely minimal. Its middle is cut away so I have complete access to her arse and pussy and maximum access to her lovely very spankable bottom.

It has two dildos driven by a slow-running DC synchronous motor. The motor turns a solid aluminium wheel with two slots cut along a bisecting chord. Two journal blocks are bolted into these slots and on the journals are mounted two con-rods on opposite sides of the wheel.

I insert one dildo into her pussy and the other into her arse. Then adjusting the journal blocks from the minimum, of 25mm from the centre of the aluminium wheel to the maximum distance of 100mm that the slot allows gives each dildo a stroke length between 50mm and 200mm.

I can also adjust the motor speed so the two dildos penetrate her between 5 times and 80 times per minute.

There is another synchronous motor. This one operates a simple ten-to-one gearbox. On the output shaft, I have fixed a small springy plastic fly swat.

On the rotational travel of the swat, it contacts a bridge across its path. This holds the swat head back while the motor still turns to effectively wind the spring. It then drags the swat under its barrier, the swat head then flicks forward and it is stopped by another barrier, Kay's clit.

It hits her clit with a lovely wet splat and every splat gets a little yip from Kay. It is then relentlessly dragged along her clit and then flicks off. It repeats according to the setting on that motor controller.

I have found about every ten seconds has her screaming around the penis gag after 15 minutes. I'm working on a random timer for the clit swat. It will be ready for the next session. It will swat randomly with a pause between 2 seconds and 120 seconds.

I can set the parameters whenever I want. I'm thinking of making the first setting 2 seconds max, 2 seconds min. Just to surprise her. Then I'll probably take the max up to 5 seconds and the min out to 15. I think not being able to predict it will press her loss of control button hard.

I place her in the No Orgasmatron after tight lacing her into a corset and matching armbinder. Her tiny waist is strapped against the backboard and her head movement is restrained by a neck corset that almost completely eliminates head movement.

There is a bypass switch to continue lube dispensing should I want to replace the replica cock with the real thing. I have yet to use it, I think I will at some stage, I keep saying next time.

Her legs however are not restrained. There are micro switches set in knee and foot supports. There is a 6v DC circuit passing through these switches. If the circuit is broken it triggers an Estim unit, this is set high.

I made a new black case for it and told her it's a much higher output model. I tell her it's set to maximum. It isn't but she believes it is set to its max shock.

One electrode is the tip of her anal invader and the other is a clover clamp fixed to the fleshy skin behind her clit. If she closes her knees or lifts her feet she receives a sharp but not damaging shock to her clit.

Sometimes I'm a real bastard, In reality, I'm not but she must believe I am when I have her like this.

It makes her keep her legs in the best position for my access. I love to play with her pussy. Finger her around the slippery dildo, and play with her clit. I like to lean in, suck, bite and kiss her clit.

I often tell her if she cums without my permission I will cane her tits. I won't her tits are my idea of perfection. I'll cane, crop and whip her arse with gay abandon. An arse suits the stripes from a good canning but not boobs? Not this lady, not in my book. I dip my fingers in the juice she produces, show her how wet they are and tell her she is a slut.

The final part of her humiliation is the penis gag I mentioned above. I built a pressure sensor into the gag. This controls a drip lube system for the two dildos. I had to modify this, the horny little bitch was producing so much juice it was running from her pussy to the anal dildo.

A while ago I managed to get hold of an old dentist chair. I have different plans for the chair, watch this space, there may be another story here. It came with the suction pump, hose and tube the dental assistant uses to suck the gunge from your mouth. After the first trial when I realised my dirty little slut produced fuck lube on an industrial scale, I utilised it to keep her pussy from juicing up the anal dildo. I wanted her to need to keep the silicon lube pumping.

The penis gag is a very important part of the setup. I cut one of my self-modelled diodes cut down to fit her mouth, just on the edge of her gag reflex.

I fitted a stainless tube by boring a fake urethra tube and bonding in a rigid lining it with a piece of 4mm diameter medical grade stainless tube 75mm long.

I bonded a small three-stage pressure bulb at the base end of the tube, the switch is hidden in the gag's securing harness, and I fixed that to the base. By sucking gently on the rubber cock Kay can activate a switch.

No suck, no lube equals painful arse. A big suck would switch to stage 3, which switched the punishment current to her anal dildo and the clamp that held her clit proud for the swatter.

That is set way beyond anything she finds enjoyable, so she has to work hard to maintain the suck level I tell her I prefer when she is giving me a blow job.

I don't prefer any set level of suction. I ain't fussy, just about any will do. She doesn't need to know that though does she?

If she doesn't get it right I tell her your little prawn will be fried. The reality is, we both know there isn't a cat in hell's chance I would do anything to damage her fun bits.

In these situations, however, for her to get the best out of our games and my inventiveness. For the moment I need her to believe I'm a selfish bastard totally into my own pleasure. Fuck her needs, I will do anything to train her to increase my enjoyment.

When I explained to her this machine was to train her to become my perfect blow job artist she nearly came there and then.

To be honest, the first time wasn't too successful. I had to let her out of it after 10 minutes. I adjusted, reset, and changed things.

The second run lasted very nearly an hour, she came twice but I was learning, I haven't made that mistake since.

The Third time I had her in the Noorgasmatron for an hour and a half. She didn't cum once.

She blew me for my first orgasm. Then another quick one up her arse then I fucked her tight little pussy until I came a third time.

When I finished with her, she was babbling incoherently. I undressed her, wrapped her up in a big soft fleece blanket then put her to bed and just lay holding her tight until she came back to Earth.

I love to tease and deny her with my toys then fuck her senseless. It's hard to tell how she feels but a week after she asked me if I would put her into the Noorgasmatron next time we played. That was the first time she had ever come close to initiating any sexual activity at all.

The longest I've ever edged her in Doctor Devious's Fantastic Fucking Machine. As she now calls it is three hours. It was much too long, I got a blow job, but she was too sore to fuck fore or aft for days after.

Lastly, I have recently bought a goat milking machine. I have switched that on and popped the cups on her nipples while she is undergoing a slow sustained simultaneous arse and pussy fucking with clit spanking. I'm not sure if it adds to her pleasure but having the huge very chewable nipples it leaves her with for an hour or two certainly adds to my enjoyment.