She Asked for it, Yet Never Saw it Ch. 02

Story Info
The birthday fun continues.
2.2k words
3.97
15.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack wouldn't tell Tina who the mystery guest was going to be. As the week went on, she would look Jack's friends in the eyes hoping for a hint. She got no clues, no hints at all. Was it a complete stranger or maybe a coworker? The mystery was enthralling. Jack only smiled when asked about the night.

Throughout the week Jack and Tina would use their new toy. She enjoyed the blindfold coupled with the spreader bars. Not being able to see what was coming next and incapable of stopping it, was the spice she was looking for. Two nights after her birthday, Jack had Tina cuffed, blindfolded, and completely naked. Her feet planted to the floor with the chain attached to her leg bar. Her ass was in the air and stomach down on the bed. Jack enjoyed his power, but he would use it wisely, never pushing too far.

As His wife laid there on display, he lovingly started to massage her arms. He had bought an oil warmer and the sensation of the warm oil on Tina's skin tingled. Wondering if she would feel more hands added to the excitement, Jack ran both hands from the back of her neck down to her ass. Taking two handfuls he squeezed her cheeks. As he let go Jack moves back and waits. The suspense was killing Tina. Wondering the next move.

"Mmmm."

Tina had moaned, hoping to draw him back. Tina then felt the drips of warm oil land on her ass. Slow drips. This allowed her the feeling of each drip rolling from her butt down her legs. Jack grabbed her calves. The jerk was startling, and Tina let out another moan. He works the oil back up her legs. Stopping again at her ass he grabbed each side and pulled. Releasing her, he only let her sit a few seconds waiting and the slow drops of the warm oil hit Tina's ass again. Jack's well aimed drop hit Tina's ass right below the end of her spine. The drop rolled down her crack over her anus and down her pussy lips.

"Ahhhhh Mmm."

As the pleasure grows Tina moaned again. Tina was now wondering if he was oiling her pussy to play with it. Jack stepped back longer this time. Tina was swaying her ass back and forth. In her mind she was teasing whoever was in the room, with her pussy. The not knowing, enhanced the energy building inside her. Jack with another jerk, landed both hands on her rear-end. Not hard enough to be considered a spank, but with enough gusto to shock Tina. He starts rolling both sides clockwise as he massaged. Each circle came closer and closer to her crack. Jack's hands had gone to a point where, as he came down over her spine, tracing the line of Tina's crevice and spreading her ass open. Each time he moved slowly towards her anus. Tina had never tried anal play before. Thoughts whirled in her mind as Jack got closer and closer to her special area.

"Oh God!"

Tina lost in the moment continued to moan. The fear of not knowing what would happen next filled her, and the excitement of the situation added to the pleasure. Almost touching her virginal puckered hole, Jack again stepped back. This time it was to adjust his stance. He didn't leave Tina wondering for long, as with a little smack he had landed his well oiled shaft on her inner thigh.

"Mmm yes your wifey need you."

Tina, relieved her ass wasn't going to get violated, was also a little saddened. Her pondering of anal play had excited her. Tina was sure her husband's aim was for her now ready and wet pussy. Jack teased Tina with his tip. He ran his shaft up her inner leg and was tracing her lips with it.

"Ahmmm. Please push it in."

Jack now had his tip at her entrance. Slowly starting in and backing out. Tina was primed and ready for him to bury his dick deep in her. Even with all the excitement, Tina heard the small click of a snap top opening. Her imagination ran wild with what it meant. Jack had opened a cold bottle of oil and was aiming it again right above her anus below the spine. As the cool drop hit its mark Tina jumped forward from the shock. As Tina bounced forward Jack took his thumb and placed it right on the oil drop. As fast as the oil rolled down Tina's crack, Jack's thumb followed until it was resting on top of Tina's anus. The unexpected pleasure of Jack's thumb trailing the oil caused Tina to buck backwards, forcing half of Jack's shaft into to her soaked pussy. Jack pulled out circled his thumb around Tina's bud and slammed the rest of his cock into his wife's pussy.

"Oh fuuck."

Tina approaching her orgasm was too much to bear. The new sensation of all the nerve endings in her anus being stimulated for the first time, caused her to explode.

"Ahh fuck, oh God."

Jack felt his handiwork as her pussy gripped him with each wave of pleasure. Pounding hard Jack unloads into his wife's pussy. As he had pulled out the cum gushes out of her. Jack waited a minute as he had looked at her cum dripping pussy before uncuffing her.

Tina was now hoping for the night that Jack would give her a fuller experience with anal play. Jack had enjoyed the game, but he would give no hints to his plans. The next few nights where similar Tina was much more comfortable with her ass being touched. Jack never took it farther than tracing her opening with a finger or pressing down on it with his thumb as he pounded her pussy.

Tina's next biggest surprise came 7 days after her birthday. It was her friend Jill's birthday and the two had dressed up. Before Tina had dressed, Jack gave her a hint to not stay out too late. With that information in mind Tina had put on a pair of crotchless pantyhose and slipped on black panties to match. Tina completed the outfit with a little black dress and strappy heels. Jill had a matching outfit except for her nylons where tan. Jill said goodbye to Jack after he had wished her a happy birthday and left for the bar with Tina.

Jill seemed distracted at the bar, so Tina asked what was up. Jill had said she had something or someone waiting for her for later. Jill asked Tina if she minded if they danced for a few songs and then called it a night. Tina pulled Jill to the dance floor with a 'don't worry about it' look in her eye. To be truthful Tina was also waiting for her surprise from hubby and was eager to get home.

Tina said her goodbyes to Jill and ran inside. Her husband was waiting behind the door. She jumped a little as he grabbed the zipper of her dress before the door was even shut. Tina almost wondered if Jill or the neighbors saw her tits in front of the open door as Jack slid off her dress. With the door still ajar, Jack grabs Tina's panties and pulls them to her ankles then takes Tina's hand and leads her into the bedroom. Tina noticed there was no blindfold on the bed so started to wonder if she would be able to see who had fucked her last week.

Tina was nervous and excited at the thought of being able to see what was about to happen. Jack had cuffed her hands and feet. Tina's ass was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her bare pussy on display to anyone who would walk into the room. Maybe Jack had set up a 4some and got another guy.

She heard the front door close and the footsteps coming to the door. As the door to the bedroom opened up, Tina's stomach sank. Jill was standing at the door and her dress was off. Tina could see Jill's perky tits standing at attention with her eraser tipped nipples popping out. Jill had a shaved pussy which was on full display. The tan nylons Jill wore earlier were thigh-highs.

Tina wondered if this was the payment for her enjoying another man's cock. Would she have to sit and watch her husband please Jill. The thought of not being able to stop it, started to entice her. Completely caught up in her thoughts and seeing the naked Jill, Tina hadn't noticed Jack was now completely naked. Tina had now wrapped her head around the Idea of seeing Jack with her friend. If it had to be anyone at least it was her. To Tina's surprise Jack didn't walk over to meet Jill, instead he placed his cock in front of her mouth. Tina confused, opened up and took her husband's cock in. Jill walked to the other side of the bed and whispered into Tina's ear.

"You were the someone waiting for me."

Tina's mind exploded as Jill then nibbled on her ear. Jack pulled his dick away and Tina turned to look Jill in the Eyes. Committed to the moment and unable to stop it regardless, Tina turns in to kiss Jill on the lips. Jill runs her hand up Tina's neck to the back of her head. Jack almost lost his load watching his wife make out with her best friend. Jill had kissed down Tina's neck and was sucking on her nipple. Jill adjusted to allow Tina better access to her nipples. As Jill's cute breast swung in front of Tina's face, she reached out with her head and took a nipple into her mouth. Jill's hands were skilled, floating over Tina's body as she pulled on Tina's nipple with her lips. Jack had now moved to the end of the bed. With Jill's hands working Tina, Jack started to rub Tina's legs. The silky material of her black stockings let his hands glide over her legs. Tina was in ecstacy. The thrill of kissing her first woman, the joy of having a female's touch exploring her body, and the feel of her husband's hands in combination of Jill's caused Tina to moan.

Tina's mind was lost in questions. How long has Jill wanted this? How long have they been planning this? Is Jack going to fuck my best friend? More moans from Tina as Jill started to touch her pussy for the first time. Tina was still in a fog of questions. How far is she going to go? How far am I going to go? How long have I wanted this?

There is nothing better than a master at their skill. Jill's fingers were magic on Tina's pussy. Jack had now reached as far as her inner thighs, pulling open her snatch so Jill could do her work. In moments Tina was bucking into Jill's hand.

"Oh you like my hands on your pussy lips?"

Tina could hold back any longer.

"I cumming on your fingers Jill."

Buck after buck, moan after moan, Tina climaxed to her best friend's touch.

Jill wasn't done just yet. She slides one knee up to Tina's shoulder and starts kissing down her stomach. Tina recovering from her first orgasm, realizes Jill is about to eat her out. To an even greater surprise, as Jill reached the mound right above Tina's lips, she pulls her second knee over Tina's head and mounts the other shoulder. Tina is now looking up at her best friends shaved pussy. Jill continued down, kissing Tina's lips as Jack, still between her legs, starts rubbing Tina's opening with his fingers. Tina returns the favor and begins to kiss and lick Jill's pussy.

Tina doesn't take long to bring Jill close to an orgasm. Jill grinds into Tina's face as Tina's tongue dives into Jill's entrance. Knowing she was bringing Jill to a finish, and both Jill sucking Tina's clit and Jack finger fucking her pussy, helped her and Jill to climax together. Just as Tina peaks her climax Jill moves her head to allow Jack to slide his cock in deep and pound his wife. Jack doesn't take long listening to both women moaning, as they finish Jack slams deep into Tina. A few hard pumps and he finishes. Jill gives Tina one last kiss, thanks Jack, and walks out of the room.

Jack pulls out allowing Tina's pussy to drip cum out of it. The cum slowly seeps down her lips and falls to the ground. Jack unlocks Tina cuffs, kisses her and heads out of the bedroom door. As Tina gets to the living room, she finds Jill sat there and still undressed, her lovely nipples standing at attention still. Her heels were off and her Tan nylon feet were tucked up underneath her bare ass. Jill had a glass of wine in her hand. Jack was in the kitchen cracking a beer. Tina noticed the second wine glass on the coffee table next to Jill.

As Tina sits on the couch she turns to Jill, "You know we could do more things than that."

Jill gives a sly smile. "Nights still young Tina!"