She Asked for it, Yet Never Saw it

Story Info
Husband gives Tina everything she wished for.
1.1k words
3.7
42k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina only asked for one thing for her birthday, do something to spice up the bedroom, "No holds barred."

As Jack led Tina into the bedroom after her shower, she noticed a few things. First, a new item attached to the bed. 2 spreader bars. One installed to a chain at the head of the bed and another fixed to a chain at the base of the bed.

"Hmm very kinky. I guess you're going to have your way with me?"

Jack just smiled.

Next she saw a new set of lingerie, red babydoll top with matching garter belt and stockings.

"Oh how sexy. No panties? Guess I won't need them."

Lastly she saw a blindfold.

"Leave me in the dark while you have your way with me?" she mused.

"Put on the blindfold and get dressed, then I'll start by cuffing you to the bed."

With that Tina blindfolded herself and got dressed in the dark.

"I'm ready," she announced.

She sat there a minute waiting, while the anticipation grew.

Tina felt a pair of hands roughly push her back on the bed. The drop gave her a rush. Then he grabbed one hand and cuffed it to the bar. Pulling the other hand into the other side she was captive.

After a few moments had passed the anticipation got stronger. She could feel her pussy getting wet. A jerk of both feet, and her legs were spread open. Wondering how her husband got both legs cuffed so fast and whirling from the jerk. Her pussy lips lay exposed and open and she knew that she would be unable to stop whatever was to come next.

"Oh this is so hot," she moaned with desire.

Without a word the hands started rubbing Tina's stomach moving up her sides. A full body massage was done, leaving her 34c breast and now dripping wet pussy untouched. Instead of a hand caressing her tender vagina lips the tip of a dick landed on her mound. Tracing the outer edge then pushing into the folds moving up and down her labia.

" Mmm enough teasing stuff that dick deep inside me," she cried, "Fuck my pussy!"

Now the tip lay at the entrance. Pushing with just enough pressure to know it was there.

"Oh God stop teasing me," Lover, "I need your hard dick to fuck me."

Her pussy was so wet he could have slipped it all the way in with one push.

"Beg for the cock," he commanded, "beg like a little slut wife."

"I need that cock. Fuck my slutty wife pussy," she purred, while lifting her hips, trying to find his cock.

With that the manhood pushed a few inches in and out, in and out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Have you been taking growth pills? Holy shit you're so big," she extold, while thrashing about in ecstasy.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck did you get a dick sleeve? Mmm."

Suddenly the magic dong pulled out.

"Oh No! You didn't even fully push in! My pussy is aching for your full staff deep inside of me!" she cried lustfully.

At this she felt a tug at her arm bar.

"On your elbows. Ass in the air!"

Her husband was so matter of fact. As she rolled over, she planted her feet on the floor and thrust her prime ass in the air displaying her pussy for mounting. Waiting for her husband to bury his engorged cock balls deep into her.

Suddenly she felt his dick pushing against her mouth. Moaning a little she opened up. Thinking to herself it must be a cock sleeve because his cock felt normal in her mouth. Maybe it was the blindfold playing tricks on her. She started sucking on Jack's cock, as she had done many times before. She couldn't properly handle his piece with her hands cuffed, only bob her head up and down as she sucked on him. To help speed him along she started taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth. He disappears quickly. And no sooner did his dick leave her mouth. Smack. A firm slap shook her ass and as she rolled back off the tips of her toes her cunt was met with a dick. This time pushing deeper than before. Back and forth in and out. She started wondering if her husband bought a sex machine. He should have been balls deep hitting her ass with his pelvis this deep.

"Mmm a fuck machine for..."

Her man's cock now shoved into her mouth as she was speaking.

Pretending to be spit roasted she rocked back onto the dildo in her pussy and forward onto her husband's dick.

Moaning and gagging as he face fucked her. Pushing his dick farther than she had ever taken him in her mouth. She was on the verge of an orgasim as she rocked faster and faster. Right before the explosion, her husband grabs the back of her head while at the same time a set of hands grabs her waist! The massive cock fucking her pussy slams all 10 inches deep inside her. Her orgasim shakes her body as her pussy is filled deeper than ever before.

The stranger's dick pulls out.

"Beg for the cock. Beg like the little slut wife you are" he insisted.

"Ah fuck, oh my God. Oh I need that cock. Fuck me. Slam my slut cunt," she moaned.

"What are you," he demanded.

"Mmm. I'm a little slut wife. I need that big dick fucking the shit out of me." The tip was back at the entrance. "Stop teasing my slut box and slam it. Fuck my brains out," she squeeled with pleasure.

Slamming forward he fills her pussy. Slam after slam she quickly rises to a second orgasm. Right as she rolls into an earth shattering orgasim she feels a hot load pump into her cunt.

As he pulls out the cum drips out and down her leg. Forgetting that there were two cocks to bring her to a climax, she was shocked as her husband with no warning starts fucking the shit out of her cum soaked pussy.

The stranger moves, to bring his manhood to her lips. Pushing his cunt dirty, cum covered monster of a cock against her mouth. His hands forcefully grab the back of her head and push his enormous tool into her mouth.

Warmed up from the mouth fucking she got from her hubby, she deep throats the stranger's cock. The feeling of having a strange dick in her mouth covered in her own juices and the vigor of the dick in her pussy, rolls her into a third O.

The muffled moans bring her husband to climax as he re-claims his wife's flower. Now dripping with 2 loads of cum she cleans off the strange dick and falls on the bed. Before she knew it her leg cuffs were off, then her arm cuffs

Pulling down her mask to see the stranger, all that was there was a smiling husband.

"Spicy enough for you?"