All Comments on 'She Asks Me'

by matthewbirch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
needs some work

add another chapter

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
plot is good

but you certainly could do better...

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 7 years ago
Good idea...

...but as an earlier commentator said, it needs more work. There's far too little detail about their relationship. What brought her to wanting it with her brother? What happened after she asked him to play with her tits? How did they wind up getting together again? What thinking lay behind the way he asked her what she wanted? Was it not evident what she wanted from what she asked him for? How did their actions affect their family relationship(s)?

One of your tags is "seduces", but little in the way of seduction happens. Saying, in effect, "I want you to fuck me" is hardly seduction.

And why, for God's sake, waste tags with the words "incest" and "taboo" when the category is "Incest/Taboo"?

Three stars for the (weakly written) story and one more for a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Congratulations, you wrote a sex story and skipped over most the sex 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why Not?

Maybe she ask him to impregnate her...think of the fun & joy he would have breeding her!

matthewbirchmatthewbirchalmost 7 years agoAuthor
CarlusMagnus feedback

Wow!

Certainly a detailed reading and response. I was not expecting this type or detail in response to these stories.

And, yes, the actual sex was a little thin. I cut over a page out in the mistaken belief that implication was sufficient.

Seduction was even more lacking, yes. The physical is too much easier to put on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sister

Reminds me so much of how my sister seduced me after she caught me jerking off my big morning erection. She became obsessed and wanted to see and play with my dick. She would parade around in her panties, which made me throb. We never had intercourse, but she became very skilled at jacking me off and making me spurt real hard and voluminous usually all over her nice tits, thighs and pussy hair! She was fascinated at how much I could spurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous