She Awakens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eagerly raised her hips in anticipation and rested her chin on the headboard, ready for him. Her eyes drifting closed, she felt herself spreading her legs in delicious acceptance, ready for him to take her deeply and completely.

Victoria felt him moving behind her on the bed and smiled to herself. Another slight shiver from anticipation flickered down her spine to what was about to occur. After a pause, she began to raise her head off the headboard, curious to why he has not taken her yet. As she did, she felt his warm breath caress between her legs.

A gasp elicited from her followed by a long deep satisfying moan when she felt his tongue on her lips moving to her clit. Her hips slid down on him uncontrollably as he pulled her clit deliciously into his mouth, her head moving back to rest against the headboard.

He flicked his tongue fast against her clit, feeling her hips moving in time with his tongue. He enjoyed her riding his mouth and he slid his hands along her inner thighs, slowly moving up. As she felt his hands, she found herself moaning louder and moving in time with his tongue. She could feel her nipples getting hard and the first twinges of the orgasm she's been waiting all day for approaching.

As his fingers started touching the outside of her lips and finally when one slipped into her, Nik could feel her starting to buck against his mouth. He smiled slightly to her pleasure and then sucked a bit harder, his tongue more insistent against her.

Victoria was lost in pleasure to his touch, aching for release. When she felt him slip another finger inside her, She could not help but clench against them as they began taking her before relaxing and letting him has his way with her. Unabashed, she started moaning his name loudly as she felt herself starting to reach the point of no return.

His tongue went faster on her clit as he wanted to taste her cumming in his mouth. As she started to moan uncontrollably and felt her clench against his fingers, he licked her steadily and let her control with her hips the pressure she needed to on her clit.

Her moans changed to screams as she told him she was cumming and as she shifted her hips down on his mouth, his fingers left her and he took her all into his mouth, enjoying feeling her cum.

As her orgasm rushed up her spine and she felt herself exploding in pleasure, she felt his mouth on her completely suddenly, coaxing her orgasm from her. This felt all the more intimate to her as all thought was then swept away in her orgasm.

He felt her bucking and grinding her hips against him and he slipped his tongue deep inside her, enjoying the taste of her. He gave her no respite from his mouth as she came back down, slowly teasing her, enjoying the moment as she never left his mouth.

Victoria slowly regained control of herself with halting deep breaths and soft gasps. She could not help but enjoy his mouth on her, keeping her at a nice level and slowly beginning to excite her again. This unbroken feeling of his attention left her sensitive but consciously aware of how turned on she still was.

As he felt her hips start to move again in time with her mouth, he knew that she was ready again for him. She felt his mouth slip away from her, moaning as his tongue left her clit. She watched as he came up next to her, standing so his penis was close enough to brush against her lips.

Smiling up to him briefly, she eagerly took him into her mouth and let him slide slowly in and out of her. The velvety softness of him slipping between her lips was erotic, along with the manner in which he took her.

He watched as she took him into her mouth, enjoying watching his head slowly slip between her lips and her tongue on him. Nik took his time, enjoying the feeling of her and the eroticism of the act. He started to go deeper in her mouth, watching as she accommodated him.

As she took him as deep as she could in her mouth, she heard his moans begin and she felt strangely proud that she felt good to him. She rode her tongue along him as he slid in and out of her again, feeling herself becoming turned on by what she was doing to him.

Her tongue felt amazing to him, but he stopped himself from going any further with this. He could feel the first vestiges in his mind of wanting to keep taking her like this. He slowly pulled out of her mouth and Victoria moaned sadly as she wanted him back.

She wanted the feel of him again against her lips, her tongue. It seemed a lewd thought, yet at that moment she was past any preconceived notions in her excitement. When she saw him arch his hips back towards her, her smile must have seemed to have lit a small city block as she looked up at Nik.

Nik could not help himself to her reaction and he slid back towards her inviting lips. With a sexy and confident grin on her face, he watched as she happily took him back into her mouth, softly moaning in happiness.

He felt her push her head against him, taking him and then easing back to focus her tongue caressing him again. The deftness of her tongue was too much and he could not help but pulse hard against her lips. Her confirming moan and sudden sucking on him made him pulse again, as she began to focus on him in earnest.

Nik felt her nibbling away at his self control as she took him eagerly deep again in her mouth before again focusing on sensitive area. He felt her getting into this, eyes closed and moving enthusiastically along him.

Victoria could feel herself so wet from being turned on having him this way. When she felt him pulse against her lips and caught the slight taste of his precum, her moan surprised even her. She let go of herself and just started taking him with abandon, encouraged by each moan or taste she illicited out of him.

When she felt his hands on her head, she moaned in acceptance and relaxed, confident in him taking her. She felt him hold her and move in and out of her, his moans deepening as he did. She felt him pause and then felt him slipped away and out of her mouth.

"Mmm, no...come back," Victoria moaned as she opened her eyes, reality rushing back to her.

His want of her was plain on his face as he bent down and lightly kissed her. She watched as he stepped off the bed and then started to get behind her on his knees.

Victoria raised her hips to him in acceptance of wanting him deep inside of her, as she felt so ready for him. She watched though as he lowered his head down again and she moaned in anticipation at another foray of his mouth on her.

He slipped his head past her hips, resisting the urge to taste her again. He watched as she slightly rocked her hips down towards his mouth, as he passed. He smiled at her reaction but he had other plans in mind for them.

Victoria watched as he slid up from between her legs and she suddenly felt his head brush against her lips. Feeling this, she eagerly shifted her hips down on him, ready for him finally. As he was still wet from her mouth, she felt him slide instantly deep in her to their mutual moans of satisfaction.

He raised up and took a nipple into his mouth, as he started pumping his hips. She felt him sliding in and out of her and they matched their thrusts so they both lusciously enjoyed the feeling of it.

He heard her moans quickening so he slipped a finger between her legs to rub against her clit, his pace quickening in and out of her. Nik wanted her completely and needed to feel her cum around him.

As she felt his finger again massaging her, a fire began to burn in her and she started to lose control. His actions on her made any self control lost to her as she was his to take as she was floating.

Hearing the loud moans echoing within the room, Victoria realized they were hers as she felt her orgasm building in the haze of pleasure surrounding her senses. She was vaguely aware of how tight she was gripping the headboard, as it seemed the only solid thing she could feel as she was awash in pleasure.

As Nik felt her tightening and her moans getting louder, the release that he had been waiting for was coming for himself. He felt the first twinges of cum riding up him and he couldn't stop from pounding hard in and out of her.

She felt his finger rubbing faster and hearing his moans she knew that he was about to cum deep inside her. This thought short circuited her and rushed her to her own orgasm.

Victoria screamed out his name and then started moaning, "I'm cumming, mmm, I'm cumming," over and over again as she felt her body rocked from a massive orgasm ripping through her.

Nik felt himself starting to cum and he slid deep in her as she continued to move up and down on him, driving herself to her own release before slamming her hips down uncontrollably on his.

Taking him as deeply as she could, she shuddered as her own orgasm raced through her body, pressing herself down on him as she felt him cumming deep inside her. Each twinge and aftershock caused her to grip him as she felt so drained as she relaxed her hips completely on him.

The ache in her hands finally reaffirmed a bit of reality in her and she slowly pried her fingers up from the wood. A deep, shuddering breath escaped her body as she finally opened her eyes to the world again.

Victoria looked down at him, her head lightly resting on the headboard. The mischievous twinkle in his eyes soon matched her own as they both made subtle movements to tease each other, sensitive to any movement.

She rocked her hips slightly forward as she kissed him again. This slight movement trapped him in her as he relaxed, never wanting him to leave. She felt so complete and full...so...right.

Victoria bent down and as they kissed she idly thought what more might be in store for her with him as he tore down her boundaries. She smiled into their kiss, excited at the thought.

12