She Awakens Ch. 04 - Sasha's Secret

Story Info
Everybody needs a mental health day.
13.4k words
4.67
2.6k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria awoke to the feel of the warmth of sunlight against her face, her still closed eyes warm in the light. Slightly groaning, she covered her face with her pillow as her mind shred the fuzziness of sleep.

Victoria sighed with both frustration and contentment as she pushed the pillow away and opened her eyes. She had been dreaming the most wonderful dream of her and Nik. She had been straddling him as he was sucking on her breast and was just about to take him so deep in her...

Victoria sighed contentedly, as it was still a good dream. She just wished it had concluded, chuckling to herself, to make up for feeling herself wet and unfulfilled.

Glancing over at the clock confirmed her suspicions that she actually slept in. Stretching like a feline laying in a pool of sunlight, she felt her body slip from the last vestiges of sleep.

She had been looking forward to this day for the last three weeks.

"A good mental health day," she joked with Sasha yesterday at the office, as they both agreed to that sentiment.

Work had been taking precedence in their lives recently and they decided enough was enough. Sasha and her agreed that today would be a good day to just hang out.

Victoria ran her hands across her breasts, still playing out her dream in her mind. As she lightly played with her nipples, slowly rolling them between two fingers, she remembered her hands in Nik's hair, holding him there as she felt his tongue lashing against her breast.

A contented moan escaped her lips at her thought, as she cupped her breasts more ardently. Victoria tugged on each nipple as she remembered how in her dream Nik did this as he kissed her.

Victoria slowly slipped a hand down between her legs as she spread them apart. Nik had slipped his hand down her much like this before tracing the outside of each of her lips, teasing her. She felt herself softly tumbling back into her dream, even as her fingers moved on their own against her.

A moan escaped her lips as she touched herself like how she remembered. Victoria stroked along each lip before dipping one, then two fingers into her, already soaked from a long night of dreamt lovemaking.

Victoria's hips naturally opened wider as she slowly parted herself with her wet fingers until she lightly brushed against her clit. At the first light touch, a soft moan of contentment issued from her partially opened mouth, her breathing deepening.

As her finger began rubbing slow circles on her, she remembered how she had straddled Nik while sliding herself all along his manhood. Victoria's finger slipped back down between her lips as she remembered feeling him part her as she moved her hips back and forth. A slight shiver ran through her as she imagined again as her clit rubbed against the underside of him, each stroke of her hips soaking him as her finger moved back to her clit rubbing faster.

Her breathing was quickening as she closed her eyes and felt again as she raised her hips, feeling the tip of him raise with her.

Victoria moaned as she felt herself getting close, the feel of her fingers teasing her as she imagined them as Nik. Her hips begin making small circles as she remembered doing the same on Nik, letting his head rub against her clit.

As they both were enjoying this, she had moved her hips to let his head just slip down between her parted lips, as her fingers mimicked the feel of this.

She had held him like this, letting him enjoy the feel of her cupping his head with her, so warm and wet. Her fingers rubbed against herself as she felt her orgasm coming upon her.

"Ohh, then I drove my hips down and took him", she thought as her back arched and her fingers drove in her as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her body continued to shake as she stroked herself, teasing both her clit and inside of her. Slowly she opened her eyes, smiling in her post orgasmic bliss. Victoria's hand softly left between her legs to join her other to lightly squeeze her breasts, driving a radiating feel of pleasure through her as she came down.

Victoria glanced over at her nightstand, as her phone began buzzing for an incoming call. She languidly reached for her phone before glancing at the caller ID and smiled.

"Hi Sasha, how's it going?"

"Hey sleepyhead! You sound relaxed, you have somebody over last night?", Sasha joked as she sensed something in Victoria's voice.

"Mmm? No, definitely not. Just waking up, that's all", as Victoria smiled at her still wet fingers.

"Uh huh. Hey, suit yourself as I find it a great stress relief in getting properly fucked," joked Sasha in a breathy chuckle. "So we doing this today?"

"Yeah, let me shower and throw on some clothes. Maybe coffee at 9?", asked Victoria.

"Need your back washed, love?", teased Sasha.

Slightly blushing, Victoria replied in an equal retort, "No, I've got this hunk laying here to do it for me."

Sasha laughed at her friend, "Yeah right, men don't know the first thing about washing a woman right. Ok, see you at 9."

Victoria put down her phone and stretched again thinking that if there was one man she'd lay a wager on to have that knowledge, she'd know who she'd pick. She rolled out of bed and headed to the shower, to get ready for her day.

Traveling to her coffee shop, Victoria reflected on her day and what she wanted to do with Sasha.

She knew that Sasha had two fetishes; going to the spa and new underwear. Victoria knew that at least one was happening today as their appointment was at 11 a.m. at their favorite pampering place. She was looking forward to it as work had completely dominated her life of late.

As she walked in, the glorious smell of coffee and books brought a smile to her face. She enjoyed this coffee shop; not just for the coffee, even though it was tasty, but that it served the locals and was not pretentious in the slightest.

She dealt with enough of that at work, so any chance she got to toss those shackles off, she took.

After ordering her coffee, she sat next to the window to both people watch and to bask in the morning sun. As she waited for her friend, she looked around the shop, her eyes drinking in all the hardback books on the shelf.

Grabbing a random book off the shelf closest to her, she opened it, thumbing through the pages. Finding a random bookmark of a kitten attacking a stuffed animal, she smiled at the humor of it. It seemed to be a general joke is that every book had to have a bookmark in the coffee shop.

As she kept flipping the pages, she remembered sitting here before with Nik enjoying coffee. Openly flirting with him across the table, the build up of pleasant sexual tension before finally ending the night with him in her. She nearly moaned out loud reliving that day.

Slightly embarrassed, she replaced the book as she received her coffee. She found that Nik entered her mind unbidden at the most random times. Not a bad thing, as she smiled into her cup as she brought it to her lips.

"What's so funny?", asked Sasha as she sat down with her friend.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing, just a random thought," said Victoria, hiding her smile as drank her coffee.

She felt her friend look at her critically, giving her a once over.

"What?", Victoria asked slightly worried.

Sasha looked at her again before replying, "You have had a glow about you for the last couple months. It's usually when you have a guy making you happy."

Victoria looked at her friend over her coffee mug blushing slightly, "No, ahh nobody. You know I don't have time for that right now."

"Uh huh, so either you've got him tied to your bed or a new toy. Which is it?", joked her friend.

"Sasha!", exclaimed Victoria looking around guiltily, before whispering, "You're embarrassing me.".

Seeing her friend smile wickedly, Victoria felt herself scrambling to defend herself.

"So is it a big o..."

Just then the bell on the door's frame jingle and they both glanced up. Her hand froze as she was bringing her mug to her lips, Sasha's voice floating away as she held her breath.

She saw Nik walk into the coffee shop, relaxed as he walked up to the counter. She watched as he placed an order with no hesitation, knowing instinctively that he knew his way around here from experience.

Victoria watched as he walked away from the counter towards the back corner of the coffee shop. His glance towards the front window where the two women were sharing a table felt electric to Victoria.

His smile widened slightly when he seemed to recognize Victoria, but did not let his knowledge show. His gaze went to both ladies, smiling at both in acknowledgement of their eyes on him.

"Mmm, now there is a man I could meet," whispered Sasha as she looked away from him and at Victoria.

Victoria barely heard Sasha, as when her eyes met Nik's she felt her lust return from this morning two fold. Nik was dressed in a pair of khakis and open necked shirt and a sports blazer. Definitely man lingerie in her eyes.

"You know it's improper to stare Victoria," said Sasha teasingly, eyeing her friend.

Victoria dropped her eyes, staring at her coffee until she composed herself.

Slightly blushing, Victoria looked at her friend before mumbling, "I wasn't staring."

"Really, you sure you didn't strain your eyes from eye humping him?", Sasha said playfully.

"Sasha! I didn't eye hump him. He's just...umm, nice to look at," said Victoria, blushing again.

She thought that even though they sat here together, they hadn't been back surprisingly. She glanced back at him as he sat reading a book from one of the walls, before looking back at her friend.

"So Victoria, who is he?", asked Sasha after a long pause between them.

Victoria felt a guilty blush come across her face. "Who, him? I...I don't know him," as her eyes flashed over to Nik again.

Sasha smiled at her friend, "No silly. The one that has been making you glow these last couple months. Even though if it was him over there I'd be happy you. He looks your type."

Victoria visibly relaxed at this, afraid her secret lover's identity was blown. She smiled at her friend, demurely slipping her hair behind one ear.

"So come on, who is it? I've been your friend a long time and I can tell when you're getting treated well, real well," laughed Sasha. "Wait, don't tell me it's Mark. Oh god no Vic, you've got better taste than that."

Victoria scowled at Sasha, "Urgh, hell no. I've told him no, but it doesn't stop him from stopping by my office to flirt with me. He does nothing for me."

Sasha laughed at her friend's facial expression, glad she was willing to talk.

"Well that's good," said Sasha, "He's a creep. Came onto me strong at the office mixer about a year ago. I was in a dry spell but still wouldn't go there and finally had to push him away."

Victoria laughed with her friend, agreeing in turn. She knew her friend had good standards and their taste in men seemed to coincide more often than not it seemed. While they did not gossip specifically about their partners, she thought she had a pretty good idea about Sasha's tastes.

Glancing over again, she noticed him walking towards their table. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she caught his eyes and were held by them.

As he got to their table, Victoria realized she had a big smile on her face. She tried to regain her composure as Nik stood before her.

"I noticed that you seemed to be missing something from this establishment," said Nik, smiling to her.

She glanced down to his hand, seeing a book being offered to her. With a glance to his face, she accepted the book with a soft nod of her head.

Nik smiled to her and then nodded to Sasha before walking out of the shop with a tinkle of the door's bell to signal his leaving.

Sasha looked at her friend puzzled. "I guess that means he likes you?"

A smile replied back to Sasha. Victoria felt the binding still warm from his hands, like when his hands were touching her. A new blush came to her face.

"I guess he does, Sasha."

"So go after him! He's cute enough and you should at least get his number!"

Victoria thumbed through the book before stopping at the bookmark. There on the page was a picture of his house, nestled in the forest like she remembered.

Written on the back of it was a simple message, "Tonight?" Just that simple message caused her to flush with pleasure.

Victoria composed herself before telling her friend distractedly, "No, I am ok. Besides," glancing at her watch, "we better get to our spa appointment."

She couldn't get Nik out of her head as they walked to the spa. She found herself looking around covertly, hoping Nik was somewhere close.

if her friend noticed, she didn't comment to Victoria.

They made small talk as they walked towards the spa, enjoying each other's company. Upon reaching their destination, each relaxed as they entered and spent the next two hours being pampered.

Victoria had thoughts of her and Nik running through her head all through her spa time. She blushed when she remembered during her body massage when a sexy moan escaped her lips as the masseuse massaged her inner thighs as she imagined they were Nik's hands.

Her masseuse didn't say anything, but she had felt herself getting wet from thinking about Nik and indirectly from her masseuse's hands. Victoria wasn't really attracted to her, but her mind was running away with thoughts of Nik that the hands on her just exasperated.

For the rest of the massage, Victoria tried to contain her excitement as her thoughts continued about Nik. The masseuse's hands felt good on her as she lightly bit her lip to keep from moaning again, even as she imagined that Nik had stripped her down and was exploring her body with his sexy hands. By the time that she was done the spa, she felt more wound up sexually than when she entered.

As Sasha and Victoria exited the spa, mid afternoon had arrived. They went and entered their favorite post spa eatery as they continued to chit chat and enjoy the day. Victoria did her best to let her sexual tension ease as she chatted, with mixed results.

Victoria still felt Sasha's eyes on her occasionally, trying to bore her mystery man's name from her. She maintained silence on this fact and Sasha didn't ask again. She knew it was only a matter of time, as she knew her friend was tenacious when she wanted something.

Sasha ordered a glass of wine with her lunch and after a moment contemplation, so did she. She soon discovered she had drank most of her glass by the time her salad had arrived, which Sasha promptly had refilled over a minor protest from her. They each finished their third glass during a light dessert, much to her chagrin.

By the time their light lunch was completed, Victoria felt a touch giddy from her wine. She schooled herself to maintain her seriousness, which almost caused a fit of giggles to erupt from her.

"What's so funny?", asked Sasha as she also smiled at her friend kindly.

"I am thinking I probably should have only had one glass instead of three," giggled Victoria as she smiled back at her friend.

Upon standing and exiting, Victoria asked her friend what she was up for now. Sasha just put her arm through her friend's as she started walking down the sidewalk.

She let her friend lead her along, as she just enjoyed the feel of the sun upon her and the walk. She continued to daydream of Nik, her thoughts more lurid in her excited and inebriated state.

Sasha awoke her from a daydream in which she started blushing the moment she realised she was back in reality. She had been re-living the last time she was at Nik's and how it felt when Nik had first bound her wrists to the headboard.

"You ok Victoria?", catching her friend a bit as she stopped them.

"Yeah, no problem. Just the wine, that's all. Thanks," she said. She wasn't lying to her friend, just more of a half truth to escape saying anything embarrassing. She looked up at where her friend had led her.

Victoria felt her friend squeeze her arm and said, "I think I need something new. Come with me?" Before leading her towards the door.

She slightly shook her head to clear some of her excitement and smiled at Sasha's request as she let herself be led. She felt very fuzzy and giddy, struggling not to giggle.

A tinkle of the door followed them as they entered their favorite lingerie shop. Each was granted warmly by the owner, Amy, a friend of theirs. Enclosed in the quiet and cozy store, Victoria enjoyed the soft silence of the place.

"Oh Sasha and Victoria, so nice to see again! Anything I can help you with?"

Sasha smiled warmly and said, "Oh, just looking around. I think I might need something though. So does Victoria, for her new boyfriend."

Victoria blushed deeply and shook her head negatively. "I don't have a new boyfriend, Sasha."

Amy laughed at the two's banter and began walking each around her boutique. The friends admired different bras and underwear, each debating what they may want.

Victoria did like Amy's shop, as she catered to higher end lingerie and her items seemed to fit her like a glove not to mention feeling decadent on her. The fact that she always shopped here before going to see Nik and he liked her in it was not lost to her.

Victoria felt a flush of excitement rush down from her nipples to her clit as she remembered his face when she showed off her lingerie. She idly wondered what she could find for her tryst tonight, as her fingers traced across various pieces.

She found herself in front of a lacy chemise. A deep cerulean blue with black lace, she smiled at the thought of Nik lusting after her in this. She felt herself shiver a bit as she got more excited from this thought.

"What did you find?", asked Sasha coming up behind her, her hands holding a red bra and panty to go along with a deep green and a blue silk short gown.

"Oh? Umm, nothing," blushing and slightly turning away from the chemise, hiding it from Sasha.

"Really?" As Sasha peered over her friend's shoulder. "That REALLY doesn't look like nothing. Looks really sexy in fact, go on, try it on!"

Victoria paused and sighed to make it seem like she was only doing it for her friend. She felt her heart racing at the thought of trying it on and how Nik might react to it.

She knew her inhibitions were a bit lowered from the wine, but felt herself again getting slightly wet from possibly finding what she needed for tonight.

Checking for her size, she took a chemise off the rack. She looked around and also grabbed some black thigh highs with very small swirl patterns running along the back length of them in her size. She could always wear them out with a longer dress and she thought that they also looked flirty and fun.

As she came back up to her friends, she told Amy that she was definitely buying the hose so please start her a tab.

Amy smiled at this and asked if they needed anything.

Sasha blurted out," Can we have the bridal changing room and a couple glasses of Riesling?" before glancing at Victoria innocently.

"Sure!", said Amy just as Victoria was about to protest.

Amy led her friends to the back part of the store, stopping off at her private alcove to pour two wines. A side benefit of being very active shoppers, Amy's Riesling was a bit of a tradition with her.

Victoria stammered about how she was ok and could get her own changing room to Sasha as they waited for Amy.

Not that they hadn't done this before or changed in front of each other countless times. Victoria just didn't want to let Sasha know she was so turned on by thinking about Nik this whole time.

As Amy opened the door, Sasha grabbed her friend's hand and led her into the oversized dressing room. Amy smiled at them and handed them their wine before shutting the door. As her footsteps faded away, they heard Amy's voice telling them that if they needed anything she'd be up front.