All Comments on 'She Becomes Willing'

by IsayYES

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaabout 11 years ago
Very hot

can't wait to read more from you

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessabout 11 years ago
WHAT? You knew it was a truck when you were blindfolded?

Hahahah. I stopped reading at that. Get your facts straight.

You rush into how you were grabbed, blindfolded,gagged and handcuffed. Then you know you were by some miracle thrown into a truck.

Really?

You never even heard the truck pull up and you were grabbed from behind. Second and third paragraph are laughable from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lie and lay

before you write anymore you should learn the verbs lie and lay.

this however would just be a start for you have a lot more to learn.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Good One!

For a first story this is very good...more to come, I think which will be very welcome! Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nuts and bolts.

Some people call this Ikea Erotica. It reads flat, passionless, like instructions.

"He put his this in my that. Then he touched my nipples. Then I came."

Yawn. An okay idea, terrible execution. Learn to write. Study punctuation. (The flow was disjointed and awkward.)

Sex should be more exciting than the description of how the protagonist got dressed. If you can't differentiate your style between the two, maybe some changes are in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing - please keep on writing. Don’t listen to the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous