All Comments on 'She Brings The Rain'

by transientarts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresover 2 years ago

What can I say. It was beautiful. And endearing. I hope there will be more to this story. Seeing Davi and Lena grow together would be fabulous. Great story and with all great stories I've grown attached to the characters. Great job. Can't wait to see what is next.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

My first thoughts on starting to read was that maybe I wouldn't like it ... with the main characters being both women. As I continued on I found myself being pulled into the story. When it concluded I also felt I would welcome more of these 2 in the future. Great job !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ending's a bit abrupt but it feels so only because story was set up nicely and the storyline and characters draw you in. Would be great if there's a part two. Good job, was a nice read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Forgot to add, first few pages had me wondering if this would turn paranormal/supernatural as the demonologist detail was so random on top of Lena's kinda sus behavior lol turns out it's just a sweet story with a bonus kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertransientarts@transientarts
I write a lot of things. Erotica is one of them. I'll share my best work with the world someday. While everyone else sees me cut my teeth.