She Came For What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted myself upright off my hands, straddling her legs on my knees with my shoulders back and my chest out in an imposing fashion. I looked down commandingly upon her. She took a deep breath, with her eyes locked on mine her expression looked like a mix of shock and anticipation. I placed my hands on the sides of her abdomen, holding her firmly on each side. I slowly moved my hands down to her hips until my fingers were against the straps of her panties. My eyes soaked in the views of her body as I intertwined my fingers into the sides her silken undergarment. I paused momentarily and made eye contact with her. With a resolute stare I fixed on her eyes. I showed her the fire and determination in my eyes. This was the last chance. If this was just a game, just a tease, this was the point of no return. If I continued there would be no turning back. I would exercise no further restraint if there had been any to start. With a subtle smile and a gentle nod, I received all the acknowledgement I needed. In that same instant, I felt another huge rush of blood flow into my cock, straining against its flesh even further. It, however, would have to wait. I slowly pulled her silken panties down across her loosely crossed legs. As I pulled them down past her knees, she raised her left leg up nearer to my head allowing me to easily complete their removal.

I placed her left leg up on my right shoulder and gently kissed her lower leg and then slowly looking to make eye contact with her. I continued inching up her leg slowly with kisses. With each successive kiss, she would rock her hips gently off the bed. She had yet to spread her legs to invite me in. I sensed a vulnerability to her, that maybe she had projected a greater confidence in her sexuality than she possessed. I had however transformed. Any restraint and hesitation I had melted away. I was predator stalking my pray, luring her into my control. I was in my element. My libido in overdrive.

I worked my way to her inner thigh. It was soft and warm. I started to gain the subtle aroma of her vagina. It energized me. Again, my member pulsed with more blood. My erection bordered on painful. I wanted to stop and look down as it felt as if my cock had grown several inches more than any previous erection. But again, that would have to wait. I now took her left leg off of my shoulder and placed my hands atop her thighs. Looking into her eyes, I applied gentle pressure to spread her legs. Her locked gaze told me everything I needed to know. As she began to open her legs I moved my gaze down upon her vagina. Her pubic area was freshly waxed. The lips of her vagina were plump and warm pink, no doubt from the excitement. As I spread her legs further apart, her labia began to spread open. A filament of her body's lubrication clung between the lips and then fell aside. She was now on full display for me. In the dim light of the room, her entire vagina glistened. I slowly moved my face in and pressed my lips against her pubic mound just above her opening. I could feel her quivering in anticipation. I pressed my tongue from behind my lips and extended it, moving slowly side to side across her pubic mound. Every motion was accompanied by faint breaths and subtle shifting of her weight. I rolled a small amount of saliva down my tongue and proceeded to drag it slowly down to her pussy. As my tongue crossed into her, my saliva mixed with her own silky fluid. The taste on my tongue was nearly more than I could bear. As my tongue moved across her clitoral hood, she let out a deep sigh and arched her back. She was finally receiving the stimulation she had sought.

When I perform oral sex on a woman it is as much for me as it is for them. The arousal I receive is without match. I become drunk on the experience; the warmth, the smell, the sound and the taste overwhelm my senses. I am consumed by a carnal desire so powerful I loose focus on all else. This experience with Penelope was to be no exception. I moved my tongue down past her clitoris and strain to extend my tongue deeply into her vagina. My tongue becomes completely enveloped in the warm silky taste of her fluids. My lips, pressed against hers, become slick with her fluid as well. To maximize my tongue insertion, my nose presses onto her pussy filling my nostrils with the sweet drug that is her liquor. With a gentle flick of my tongue, I simultaneously tease the insides of her body and pull more of her juices toward my mouth. the slow methodical rhythm I establish builds in her as well as she begins to slowly rock her hips against my face. I am in utter ecstasy eating her pussy. I break my rhythm occasionally and run my tongue up her vagina and press it against her now exposed clit. Exceptionally warm, it has a feel and taste all its own. To build her stimulation I simply apply pressure. She exhales deeply and her body tenses lightly. Over and over again, I repeat this game of working my tongue deeply inside her followed by teasing her clit. With each cycle, her exhale picks up a slightly more guttural moan and her pussy fills with more silky fluid.

I move my tongue up to her clit again and I feel her begin to tense and shiver. She is quiet and her breath is paralyzed. I remove my tongue entirely if to give her a momentary respite. As soon as I return my tongue to her clit she tenses again and her muscle convulsions begin to well up. I tease her over and over, knowing she is near to a turbulent orgasm. Her breath is shallow and quick. Even the smallest movements of my tongue on her clit cause her to begin shaking. I am enjoying taking her to the brink and back over and over again. I think briefly to my swollen cock and think it is now time. I lightly press my tongue against her clit again, swirling in slow circles while gently increasing the pressure. The shaking begins again and grows in magnitude. But this time, there is no backing down. I continue my methodical pressure and she erupts. Penelope arches her back and lets out a long and defeated moan. I immediately move my tongue from her now overstimulated clit and bury my face and my tongue deep inside of her. So warm. So wet. So intoxicating. I enjoy a few more moments of licking the inside of her vagina before she moves gently to push me away, able to handle no more.

Her fluids all over my face, I lick my lips enjoying every moment. Her pussy is open on full display, and glistens with juice. A small rivulet of saliva and cum has drizzled down across her ass. Her body still pulsates slowly as she recovers from the orgasm.

I lift myself onto my knees between her legs and wipe some of her from my face. She stares at me with wild eyes. Her gaze tracks down my chest to my cock. Achingly hard, I am harder than at any point I can remember. My head is swollen and discolored from the blood flow. Veins normally disguised within my member show in stark relief wrapped around the shaft. My scrotum is hanging low with my balls swollen with semen. Penelope reaches between my legs and presses two of her fingers up against my taint. Hard and firm as well, she moves her fingers in a gentle circle. My cock throbs violently. I lean down to kiss her while she continues this playful stimulation. While locked in a kiss, I move my hips to line up my swollen knob to press into her wet vagina. She resists my motion, gently pulling my body further upon hers.

Having ceded control of her body to me, she is wild eyed and eager to express her sexuality to me. She continues to pull me up past her torso. I kneel next to her head looking down up her. Still rubbing my taint, my cock is sitting just above her lips. Looking down upon her is both a moment of extreme masculinity and vulnerability. I know it is now my turn to cede control to her. She moves her head to gently press her lips against the tip of my penis. My cock sharply spasms at the touch. I watch her tongue slowly slide out past her lips touching the tip of my urethra. A small glistening bead of my precum oozes out and onto her tongue. Slowly, she pulls back and rubs that glistening pearl against her lips. After playing with the drip of precum sufficiently she presses her lips across the head of my cock and continues a slow methodical plunge down my shaft. Spasm after spasm occur as I groan. Without withdrawing my cock from her mouth, I feel her tongue begin to slide circles along my shaft, driving me absolutely wild. I let out a desperate groan as she slowly withdraws me from her mouth. Grasping my cock at its base she shoots me a seductive glance and lets out a sexy giggle. "so you like that?" Looking to me for some sort of a verbal answer, I respond the only way my animal instinct will permit. I gently push my hips forward, moving the tip of my cock back against her lips. I want more. Now. She slowly envelopes my swollen head and runs her tongue in circles around it. Every swipe of her tongue against my frenulum builds the tension in my loins. Manipulating my impending orgasm much as I did her, she occasionally breaks stride and takes all my swollen length in her mouth. With each spasm, she flicks her tongue a bit more building to my eventual climax.

I abruptly withdraw my cock from her mouth and her grasp. Orgasming in her mouth would be amazing, My mind fantasizes about how amazing it would be to let myself cum in her mouth, lips wrapped around my shaft while my cock pulses load after load onto her tongue. But that is not how I want it to end, not yet at least. I lean down and kiss her passionately again. Nose to nose, looking into each other's eyes crazed with sex, she softly whispers exactly what I want to hear. "Fuck me."

When I paused to pull her panties down, we thought that we were crossing the last line of inhibition in our extramarital affair. Our exchanges of oral sex have been passionate. Amazing. Intoxicating. However, there is an animalistic inhibition that only comes with penetrative sex. And we both clearly yearn for it. I moved myself in between her legs, my face hovering closely above hers. I steered my hips into position until I felt the tip of my cock pressed against her wet mound. Without a pause I pushed myself slowly and continuously inside of her until the entirety of my swollen cock was in her. Her back arched and she groaned deeply. Her hands grabbed quickly for my ass cheeks, holding me deep in position. I asserted my dominance into her. I showed no reaction. I let her know that now I would please us both. My outward reaction masked the full body experience of penetrating her. Feeling her warmth envelope my cock and her Cagle muscles squeeze me elicited a rush I could feel from scalp down through my toes.

She released her grip on my ass and I slowly withdrew the full length of my shaft, leaving my head between her pussy lips. I slowly pressed in again and received a similar response. I immediately began to withdraw again. Still slow but increasing in tempo. After two full thrusts my cock was completely lubricated. The resistance decreased and only pressure from her squeezing against me kept my progress slow. I could hear the soft smacking sound of our wet genitals pressing together. I continued to slowly increase the tempo. Each thrust resulted in a spasm from my cock. I wanted that feeling more and faster. Penelope did too. She began to rock her hips to meet my thrusts. I lifted myself further onto my arms so I could see more of her as we fucked. Her breasts slowly rocked and glistened with the dew of sweat. The scent of raw sex was in my nostrils; the wonderful mix of vaginal fluid, sweat, perfume and hot breath. Like a runaway engine with no governor, I wanted more and more. I picked up speed with my pelvic thrusts. They became faster and harder, driving her body back and forth on the bed. My balls slapped against the wetness of her pussy creating the rhythmic sound of fucking. As the sounds of her wet pussy grew louder, she began moaning.

My mid drifted away for a moment. I though how she might enjoy having her husband make love to her. But right now, it was clear she was enjoying being fucked.

Snapping back to the moment, I thrust myself into her harder and harder, exerting myself more and more. As I amplified my effort, she responded with louder moans. Her legs were spread wide and pointed at the ceiling, toes curling in pleasure. We were wet with sweat, grunting and groaning as we fucked each other. We locked eyes much of the time. Almost in competition, to see who could fuck harder as I pounded my cock into her and she pressed her hips into me. Suddenly, her body tensed and she let out a long moan as I continued to pound her. I could feel a fast rhythmic pulsing from her pussy squeezing my cock violently. She was cuming hard. The satisfaction that I just fucked her to orgasm combined with the intense squeeze on my cock immediately brought me to climax.

Pulse after pulse shot from my testicles, through my loins and into her. My orgasmic contractions were harder than I ever remember. It felt as though my prostate might explode and my cock would split in two. I continued to convulse; five, ten, fifteen strong pulses of cum shot from me. Her pussy could no longer contain the volume of fluids we both produced. With each diminishing thrust, our juices pressed out across our bodies. We both went limp. My arms shaking, I slumped back to withdraw myself from her. As I pulled away, her pussy remained dilated, unable to fully contract so soon after the vigorous experience. Her labia lie as tough they were the wilted petals from a spent flower. The frothy mix of our sex was spread from the top of her pubic mound and across the insides of her thighs. She was still experiencing subtle contractions that slowly pushed cum out of her that ran down and pooled against her asshole before running down to the bed. My cock dripped of the same fluids. Small rivulets ran down and across my balls. Two distinct viscous drips clung one each to bottom of my testicles. The room was inundated with the smell of bodily fluids. My erection softened but did not go away; there was simply too much adrenaline coursing through my body.

The excitement of what had happened combined with the sight and smells of what I had just done to her pussy was an aphrodisiac. I slumped down next to her slowing my heart rate. I looked intently at her. She looked pleased with herself. She came to my house with the objective of seducing me and lured me into fucking her. I was proud; I had used her, fucked her. Or had she used me? I had a failed to resist her. Doubt about what I had done crept into my mind and slight tinge of anger. For a fleeting moment, I felt I needed to do something more to take control and make it my choice.

A few minutes passed as we continued to cool down and I focused on the here and now. We shared some seductive glances and laughs as we regained our ability to communicate in something other than grunts and moans. We started to playfully poke and push each other, telling jokes and trading witty barbs. She rolled away from me to avoid a ticklish touch. the small of her back glistened in sweat. The crescent outline of her breast shown from behind the gentle curve of her back. She laughed lightly and her body moved in the most perfect way.

I was turned on again. My cock stiffened anew. I jumped to my knees, leaning over her back. Her laughter ceased abruptly as she stared back at me realizing i had become serious and ferocious. I moved my face in close to hers but did not kiss her. Reaching down with my hand I squeezed my cock at its base trapping blood in the shaft and causing it to swell and harden further. I pressed my hips up against her hips and ass. She stared at me quietly as I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole, still covered in our collective cum. I paused, holding station against her.

She stared deep into my eyes for what seemed like minutes. Waiting for as long as it took for her to respond, I acknowledged the gentle nod when it came. Another boundary, another point of no return in our journey. I pressed firmly as she inhaled deeply receiving me into yet another part of her body...

12