She Can't Break

Story Info
He'll do anything to get her to admit the truth.
3.6k words
4.23
20.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Riley killed his brother, or so it's claimed. But Justice knows the truth, that she's an undercover cop in a women's rehabilitation facility, and that his brother is very much alive. Forced to keep her cover, he'll push her to the edge to see what she's really made of, and whether the petite brunette will crack under pressure.***

For the first time in a week, Riley was warm. The chest beneath her cheek rose and fell in rhythm with Justice's breathing and the steady pound of his heart beneath her ear slowly began to lull her back to sleep. But then a hand slid up her thigh, holding her leg tighter across his waist. She wasn't sure how she'd gone from the edge of the mattress to snuggled against his chest, breathing deep the lingering notes of mahogany from his bodywash and feeling the flutter of her hair from every exhale that blew across her cheek, but she didn't want to move.

He believed she'd killed his brother and yet he still held her close, protectively sliding the blanket over her shoulder as she scooted even closer, not wanting a sliver of distance between them. They'd had something developing before he'd found out, a bond between them that had started when he picked her off the floor during intake and swiped at the bead of blood on her lip. It should be ruined, destroyed beyond repair from the deception that lingered between them, but somehow she was welcome in his bed, his arms, and she wasn't going to question it.

Moving her head just enough to settle it more comfortably on his shoulder, her nose brushed across his neck. Even with her eyes closed, she could sense the turn of his head and the hint of a smile she'd been falling in love with before he pressed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Turning her head even more, she let her lips sweep across his, testing and teasing while hoping for more. When his hand slid across the side of her face to the back of her neck, she let him draw her in, and parted her lips when they touched his.

The first kiss was soft, sweet, but when he leaned in for another, his weight shifted, sliding her off his chest onto the bed as he turned toward her. Tasting his tongue, she moaned quietly and rolled to her back, spreading her legs to let him seamlessly slip between her thighs. Once situated above her, his hand lowered, fingers pressing around her throat while his hips moved against hers. The hard length that ground against her lit a fire in her belly, each stroke making her tense in anticipation of the next. He'd never been inside her, never crossed the line in their attempts to fool Max into believing Justice was just as vile to take what he wanted. But when he let go of her neck to grab her wrists and pin them above her head to the mattress, she craved him, needed him to satisfy her, not for show but for the release they both deserved.

Her breathing quickened as the pace of his thrusts increased, and within minutes, he had her on the edge of orgasm. Clenching her hands into fists, she gave into the desire, spreading her legs farther apart to let him sink deeper while the tip of his hardness tried to force through the thin cotton of her shorts. "Justice," she groaned, raising her hips to meet his until the pleasure built to an intensity that left her paralyzed. Arching her back, she tensed for the moment he'd send her over the edge, for that last stroke that would make her head spin, breath catch, and body explode in a thousand bursts of ecstasy. But as she clenched her teeth and tilted her head back while his lips found her throat, his hips stilled, the pressure between her thighs pulling away.

"Not yet," he whispered and held her wrists together with one firm hand, his fingers bruising her tender skin.

Panting, she opened her eyes, barely able to see his outline above her in the darkened room. When his weight shifted as he reached for something on the nightstand, she bit her lip. A condom, that had to be what he was getting. Which meant playtime was over and soon she'd get to experience the thickness that had left her jaw aching and body bruised.

Her heart pounded as he leaned over her, leaving a feather-soft kiss on her lips before nudging her with his hardness. "I have a question for you. Answer it and I'll let you come." His teeth found her neck, sinking in until she squirmed beneath him, a faint cry slipping out as pain bloomed, a stinging that made the vampiric bite all the more erotic and frightening. "Why," he said against her ear while raising her arms even higher, "did you kill my brother?"

She gasped at the click of metal around her wrists and quickly tried to bring her arms down, whimpering when handcuffs smacked against the wooden post of the headboard. "What are you doing?" she stammered, tears springing to her eyes as she fought to free herself from the metal that dug into her skin.

"I'm getting answers." He pushed up her shirt and left a trail of kisses down her stomach. When he reached the waistband of her shorts, he gripped it with his teeth and pulled them down her legs. "You know what happens when a man isn't allowed sexual release?"

She nodded as he tossed her shorts on the floor, then tensed when his teeth returned to her panties, dragging them down until they slid off her ankles and joined her shorts.

"Something similar happens to a woman." Her back arched as he crawled up between her legs, letting her feel his hardness, the only thing stopping him from penetrating her the thin fabric of his boxers. "Being driven to the edge, all that blood pooling in your center, muscles tense and quivering, only to be left unsatisfied and aching." Gripping her jaw, he held her still as he kissed her, forcing his tongue between her lips until she willingly accepted him, meeting him aggressively with each kiss, her body immediately responding at the subtle shift of his hips. "It'll feel good for the first couple times," he said and tugged his boxers down until his shaft slid between the damp folds of her slit. "But after a while, it'll hurt."

"Why..." Her back arched as his pace quickened, the heat between her legs only increasing with each stroke. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to know why you killed him." Gripping his hardness, he let the tip press against her entrance, coating it in her wetness before sliding it over her clit. "You're a strong girl, Riley. Beating it out of you wouldn't do any good, but this..." He smirked when her chin quivered as she began to lose control. "This will break you."

"Fuck," she said through gritted teeth, digging her heels in the mattress as she ground against him. "Don't stop." Another stroke and she could almost taste her release. "Oh God, please."

When he stopped, she cried out and frantically wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles while raising her hips to get one more thrust of his hardness to send her over the edge. His fingers dug into her calves, making her wince as he pried her legs apart and forced them to the mattress.

"Answer me first." The tip teased her entrance, dipping in enough she could feel her body stretch to accommodate him. "Why?"

"I can't..." Biting back tears, she forced her body to still, to breathe through the pleasure that was quickly shifting into an unbearable ache. She could lie, tell him what he wanted to hear, make up a story that justified taking a life, but she'd promised to never lie to him, that they'd always be honest with each other. For that, she'd face the pain.

Her eyes flicked to the digital clock on the wall just over his shoulder, staring at the numbers, the light, the outline, anything to distract herself from the fingers sliding between her thighs.

"How are you feeling?"

Head tilting to the side, she let him kiss her neck, her throat, and finally her lips while her legs trembled with the desire to hold him to her until he forced his way inside, spearing her with a hardness that throbbed against her clit. She wanted it, she wanted him, and she felt herself spiraling into madness over it all. "It hurts," she murmured, hardly daring to blink until the time updated. Another minute she'd survived; another minute she hadn't broken. When he glanced over his shoulder to follow her line of sight, she knew her distraction would be taken away. She met his gaze as he turned back, daring him to remove the one thing that helped her cling to the tattered remains of her sanity.

"Smart girl," he growled and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. "But I want you to focus on this." She stiffened when his fingers caressed her folds. "Only this."

Her eyes closed when he lifted her shirt up and situated it over her face until only her nose and mouth were left uncovered. "If I could," she swallowed hard despite the dryness of her mouth as his teeth grazed her nipple, "I would tell you anything you wanted." Her hips raised to meet the palm of his hand, letting him grind into her while his hardness rested on her stomach, the beginnings of pre-cum pooling on her skin. "I need-"

"I know what you need." As his fingers pressed against her entrance, she spread her legs wider, begging him to go farther. "This," he said softly and slid two fingers into the slick warm cavern between her thighs until the palm of his hand rested against her clit. In tandem with the rubbing on the outside of her body, his fingers curled inside, stroking a spot even she struggled to find.

Within moments, she was spasming, throbbing painfully around fingers that never stopped moving, caressing, tugging as if he owned her and knew how to manipulate every inch. Struggling against the restraints, she fought to free her wrists, to ignore the pain of metal chafing skin and break loose if only to hold him to her until she was satisfied. The sting of abraded flesh didn't stop her from grinding against him, tugging until her arms burned, ready to ride out her orgasm regardless of whether she had permission. His fingers moved faster, building the pleasure until her thighs trembled and a moan slipped past her lips. And then he was gone.

Cursing, she shook her head as tears slipped from her eyes and spread her legs, searching for him with her feet, trying to find his narrow torso to wrap her legs around and grind out an agonizing release. "J-j-justice," she gasped through chattering teeth when the familiar weight on the bed had been fully removed. But if he was gone, her lips curled up in a small smile as she pressed her thighs together, and if she only needed a little bit of pressure to send her over the edge...

"Uh-uh." Rushing up to the bed, he gripped her calves and spread her legs. "No cheating."

"Fuck you," she spat out and tried to shake her legs free.

"You are a pistol," he said on a laugh and knelt between her legs to keep them apart.

"Open your mouth."

"I'm not sucking off your..." Dragging her lip through her teeth, she thought about how she'd enjoyed giving him a blow job, how wet she'd been from sucking him to the back of her throat and swallowing every bit that oozed from the tip. It might be enough to let her orgasm, and there wouldn't be a thing he could do to stop it. "On second thought," she licked her lips before parting them, stomach fluttering in anxious anticipation.

Her breath hitched when his thumb dragged across her bottom lip before he pressed a water bottle between her lips, letting a stream of cool liquid pour over her tongue. With a hand at the back of her head, he tilted her up and poured faster as she greedily swallowed it down. When she'd had her fill and tried to turn her face away, he gripped her chin, holding her still as he kept pouring.

"A little more," he coaxed, relaxing his fingers against her skin to lightly caress her cheek.

The bottle was finally moved away, giving her a moment to catch her breath. She swiped her tongue over her lips and stretched her legs out on either side of him.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You won't be thanking me in about twenty minutes." His warm breath spread over her neck as he leaned forward and kissed down her throat. "A full bladder heightens arousal. You just chugged sixteen ounces of water, sweetheart."

"You're..." Even though she couldn't see him, she still turned her face away. "That's evil."

"It's methodical."

"It's sadistic!" she snapped and kicked out where she thought his face would be.

"How do you think it makes me feel to not know why you killed him? Don't you think that's a bit sadistic?" His fingers wrapped around her throat, pressing in until she sucked in a shuddering breath. "Just tell me." At the crack of his voice, she winced.

"Baby, please."

"If I could, I would. I promise." When his grip tightened, she tilted her head back and gasped. "Justice," she croaked, lips parting as he squeezed tighter until only a wisp of air rattled through her throat. Digging her feet into the mattress, she tried to push away from him, but only moved an inch before he grabbed her thigh and tugged her closer. As she grew lightheaded, the familiar press of skin against skin prompted her to raise her hips until his shaft rubbed over her clit on its way to her entrance.

"I want this," he growled, pressing the tip in until the handcuffs rattled, then rubbing it between her slit. "Take a breath, Riley."

Once his fingers relaxed, she sucked in a ragged breath, then groaned as he massaged her throat, sending her heart into a frantic rhythm while she waited for him to again close off her air. "Please," she panted. "I need a break."

"You just had one."

Sniffling, she turned her head to the side, wishing she could wipe the tears from her cheeks and rub the sting out of her eyes. She was going to shatter. If he didn't stop soon, she'd say anything, do anything to be free of him, to be filled with him. "You told me..."

When she barked a cough and struggled to catch her breath, he gently kissed her neck. "Slow down. Stay in control."

Shaking her head, she let herself cry, let him see the shudders as she tried to inhale and the trembling of her jaw on exhale. "You said not to lie," she said through chattering teeth. "I promised I wouldn't lie to you." The panic began to subside as he kissed down her chest. "I won't lie to you." She moaned softly when he rolled his hips, rubbing his shaft along the most sensitive spot on her clit.

"I didn't think you'd last this long." His lips traveled down her stomach until they hovered between her thighs, the warm breath on her molten center almost enough to make her spasm. "I can do this all night, sweetheart, but I don't think you have it in you." When he pressed below her stomach, she clenched her teeth and groaned. "There we go." Placing a leg over each shoulder, he positioned himself between her thighs and flicked his tongue over her clit. "That pressure is bound to be unbearable shortly."

"It already is," she hissed, flinching when he licked her again. "The joke's going to be on you when my bladder bursts."

"That's just it," he took a moment to suck on her lips and dip his tongue into her entrance, "you won't let it get to that point. You're modest. You don't like feeling exposed or embarrassed." He spread her wider with his thumbs before running his tongue from the tip of her clit down between her ass cheeks, smirking when she jumped. "You'll break long before your bladder does."

"That's a really brazen thing to say from between my thighs." Her back arched as he dove down and feasted on her, aggressively lapping at the wetness that had been building for however long she'd been bound. "I won't..." Another flick of his tongue and she questioned how long she could hold out. The pleasure was building faster, the pain alongside it, and before she could deny his effect on her, she was spiraling dangerously close to orgasm. Tilting her head back, she ground her body against his face until he pinned her to the bed, holding her hips still while he stroked his tongue along her clit. "I need..." When his finger slipped inside, she growled a string of profanity that made him chuckle.

"It only gets harder from here. Tell me why you killed him, and it stops."

"I..." I didn't. Gritting her teeth, she let out a scream and pulled the handcuffs taut as another flick of his tongue left her perilously close to coming. One more. Please one more. As if reading her mind, he pressed his lips to her clit, then held still. "No," she groaned and fought against his hands to raise her hips. "Dammit!" she cried out when he released her, dropping her legs to the bed as she fought to catch her breath.

"Got close on that one."

"You have no idea," she whispered, struggling to stay conscious. "Did you drug me?"

"No." When she groaned, he tilted her head back and swiped at the tears on her cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like passing out." Her words came out slurred, but she didn't have the energy to panic, only to let her body go limp and try to breathe through the lightheadedness.

"Take a sip of water."

The moment the bottle touched her lips, she turned her head to the side and muttered, "Fuck you."

"I'm not playing around, Riley." Gripping her jaw, he jerked her head back and pressed the bottle against her lips, letting a slow trickle pour over her tongue. When a small stream of water dribbled down her chin, he clapped a hand over her mouth and tilted her head back while massaging her throat. "It's not spiked. Swallow." His grip tightened as she shook her head. "Fucking stubborn..." Slipping an arm under her shoulders, he lifted her up while forcing her head back. "You're not going to have a choice in a second."

She coughed against the trickle that slipped down her throat, then struggled against him as more followed. Clenching her hands into fists, she swallowed down the rest.

"Feel better?"

When his hand was removed, she shook her head. "Ask me that after I orgasm." Turning her head to the side, she coughed and settled against the damp pillow beneath her. "Go ahead. I know you're not done yet."

"You're right." He took his time kissing down her stomach, then slid his tongue between her thighs, making her wince. "Sore?"

"Yeah," she murmured. Her back arched as he moved his tongue lower, and when his fingers found their way inside, she spread her legs, giving him whatever he wanted, powerless to fight against him. "Right there," she whispered as they curled up, slowly stroking in and out, then gasping when his thumb joined in, rubbing in small circles over her clit. The pressure began to build, slow at first, then faster when his tongue joined in, flicking the top of her clit while his thumb worked the bottom. The spasms returned, tightening around his fingers while she tried to think of anything but how incredible he was working her body. "Oh God," she groaned, moving her hips against his fingers, moaning every time his tongue touched her.

"Come for me."

She had to be hallucinating. Her head turned to the side as she waited for him to pull away, to leave her hanging and send her spiraling into a chaotic combination of bliss and torture. The pleasure continued to build until her feet dug into the mattress and her thighs framed his face while he worked her clit. "Justice," she groaned, wanting to beg for release, to promise anything if he'd just end her suffering. She sobbed when his thumb moved away, then spread her legs farther when his fingers moved faster, plunging deeper before pulling most of the way out. When he added a third, her breath caught in her throat, leaving her body trembling beneath his. "Please-"

"Come for me, honey."

They were the last words he said before grazing his teeth over her clit and sucking it between his lips. Then his tongue flattened against it, slowly moving up until he'd licked every inch. With his fingers moving in tandem, he flicked his tongue over her, moving until he found the spot that made her gasp and grab the headboard. Once he found it, he kept at it, stroking her with his tongue while she writhed beneath him.

12