All Comments on 'She Comes'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. I laughed my ass off when found his hiding place. Was that meant to be funny?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Awesome Anon -

I love that word AWESOME I need to work it into my stories very, very often.

YES, I love that, was it meant to be funny? haha.

I'm assuming you meant where he hid his weapon?

Hand on heart AA, anyone who didn't have a giggle at that point needs to have a sense of humor inserted into the same place!

If I think that I've turned someone on and made them laugh at the same time, I'm very happy.

Thanks for the comment

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does he survive?

I had a chill run down my spine with the wolves.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous - does he survive?

I really don't know, it's completely up to the reader.

Though I have to say, it seems unlikely.

The wolves- yea it's kinda eerie isn't it?

That's actually a real memory.

Just before the turn of the centaury, (by which I mean 2000, I'm not THAT old!) I ended up lost in the Transylvanian mountains, in the dead of night, running out of gas and lost.

My mate and I got out of the car to listen for any signs of civilization, music, TV, that kind of thing.

What we got was the spooky, somehow ancient, sound of wild wolves, which really did seem to come from all around us, in the freezing, pitch darkness.

Him and me got back in that car pretty damn quick, I can tell you!

Thank you for commenting.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. You put all the pieces needed to create the perfect horror/revenge story and you did it very well. Nice cliff hanger ending which leaves it up to each reader to believe if he survived or not or was even possibly attacked by a werewolf which would be one hell of an ironic and cruel fate but that’s what makes these types of stories the fun that they are. Thanks for the great read and all you put into it.

J.D.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello JD,

I love the way you took my wolves and raised the 'stakes' to werewolves!

Well, why not, it is Xmas!

Thank you for commenting, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

EmAG

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

5-Stars!

Hallo Emily!

Being a lesbian I have no compassion for men, so I was rooting for our beautiful sexy Vampyre to kill him very slowly as he is screaming in agony!... Oh my I get all wet and tingly just thinking about it,,, yes! :-)

About one of your favorite quotes, the Author is Vivian Greene: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain.

It's one of my favorite quotes also..

Danke..

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi GayKat,

Wow, kill him slowly while screaming in agony...you are a scary lady!

Guess he didn't survive the night in your imagination then, probably got ripped apart by JD's werewolves ^_^

Or maybe they chewed him up...slowly!

Thank you so much for telling me where that quote comes from, I love knowing that, I'll update my bio page at some point.

Maybe you will have fun with some of my other stories, although hand on heart you have to search pretty hard for lesbian scenes. Emily has quite a funny (her first) lesbian experience in Em & Mike 16, she gets caught in a plot of her own creating!

Thanks for getting in touch,

EmAG

PoissehommePoissehommeover 1 year ago

Well done. Captivating. Arousing.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Poissehomme,

^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for your comment.

EmAG

elenamontgomeryelenamontgomery11 months ago

What was the name of the book with the cover that inspired you?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert11 months agoAuthor

Hello ElenaM,

Great question. It was Last Kiss Goodnight, by Gena Showalter.

Nothing remotely like I had expected or imagined from the image that inspired me, but quite fun.

Sort of romance, creature, fantasy type story.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene