All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 01'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Just stop.

If you're going to make this in any way believable you have to explain why a marriage therapist would tell a married couple that it's OK for the wife to go away to a hot resort with hot sexy men and women in cabo Mexico. And fuck any man she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great just loving wives needs another cheating slut. If all these women have crap for brains why bother being married. Meh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh well it was a good marriage , past tense, while it lasted . She has now fucked the great cock aof David the sex God Stephan , the dumb ass, is all but forgotten… unless of course he wants to watch and suck David’s cock and eat his wife’s cream pies …..

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

With all due respect, but this is a pile of crap. What kind of therapist recommends that partners go away and have sex with a third party? How is that supposed to resolve any issues that have. The whole premise is built on stupidity.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Loved it now please another chapter. Maybe there is a risk of pregnancy as well or maybe she goes back home only to find out the guy knocked her up.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Good first story hope you write a second part where she leaves her husband for David or get’s knocked up and wants to be shared by both men.

However, one thing there is no such word as “cummed” it either “she had already cum” or “she came already”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Hard-to-believe premise. Anxious to read the rest of the story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Solid 5 star rating……she’ll be hooked on big cocks forever now. Hopefully this dude sends her home knocked. It’s so hot thinking you knocked so married women up for her husband. Maybe she can find a bbc to really split her wide open on her next vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old shite, this one telegraphed. Surprise us as he bursts into the room and offs them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another charlatan doctor! What a stupid advise! The stories with these false doctors are the worsts! Well below 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stephan needs to grow a pair of balls. Dr. Caroline should lose her license and somebody should slap some sense into her empty head. Claudia is a cheating skank bitch who is completely self-absorbed. She doesn't want kids but lets a complete stranger cum in her? Terrible story about an utterly selfish person who has no love for her husband because she only truly loves herself. If you want to experience other people sexually, do it before you make a marriage commitment. I'd feel sorry for hubby but he is a complete sissy wimp. "I'll be here for you no matter what." Total idiot. Enjoy the STD's she brings home as a gift fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice writing, and so sensual. Please continue the story. She obviously is a closet slut. Let her be one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 2 will be very shoft, because she never goes home and Stevie boy and her family disown her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another skank whore cuckolding its husband. Nothing new and nothing erotic about a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
She Didn't Know How Good The Sex Was Going To Be Before She Decided To Become A Cheating Whore

So you can't blame her decision to commit adultery on the quality of the sex. The asshole might have been a dud. No, she decided to break her marriage vows, abandon her promises and commitments. What does it matter how good the sex is with other men? She's unfaithful, and stupid. Fucking a stranger at a resort? Hope she stays on her husband's medical insurance. Another Martian Slut Ray plot. Congratulations. This probably should have been in Erotic Couplings. Being a wife obviously meant nothing to this woman, and never would again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the plot line, but the inner voice is a bit stilted. Dialog us hard !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course the guy has a bigger dick than husband and gives her the best sex ever, That is definitely the way to save a marriage. I get it, this is the LW category but will part 2 be about the husbands trip where he gets it on with a few much younger, hotter, women all willing to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, wherever he wants? and don't forget about these girls having big natural breasts and the tightest pussy ever.

As for a therapist suggesting sex outside the marriage... there was a show on TV the other day called "put a ring on it" where couples have been together for some time, like a few years, yet are not engaged. The TV therapist has them (mostly the woman I think) date others. What's up with that? To me that starts the clock all over again where the guy figures they are no longer exclusive so if it took three years together to this point then it is another three years. She is damaged goods. If a woman wants sex or dating outside of the relationship then they made a good call in not getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice start, but you really need an editor. You kept switching between present and past tense, which is disconcerting and screams “rookie”! Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she went to Cabo to find herself and what she found was a cheating slut , whom loved big cocks more than her husband , and was now gonna leave him high and dry and become a size queen , one whose self worth could be measured in inches and loads of cum ? She needs therapy now more than ever and the medical board needs to revoke the stupid counselor whom put this horrific disaster into her head and destroyed her marriage and her morality !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow amazing story hope you get to a second chapter. could the second chapter have a group sceen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully the husband is smart enough to cancel her return flight and any credit/debit cards she has. There's no reason for him to let her come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good fantasy! But not so realistic....Amazing sex scceen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And the doctor’s husband is a divorce attorney. It is a win win.

The loving and generous husband should not limit his wife’s pleasure to one weekend. He should divorce her so she has 52 weeks free every year.

CatPerson did not develop the characters to explain the plot development. I know author attempted it but failed for me to understand or want to go any further with this. It seems author will progress this and husband will become a willing cuck.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Where is the problem? Divorce and a kick in the ass and a new life without the whore!

And one more thing, a couple therapists will never recommend that any of their patients go on a solo trip. Never. He will point out possibilities and name consequences, but he will never say do it. Only the patient or patients decide which way they want to go. And above all, no therapist will recommend a "free pass" because he knows that in 98% of all cheating cases, divorce is the endgame!

But no, you want to write a cuckold outfit. Go ahead, the "LW" fan community is looking forward to the values! 1*!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Where is the problem? Divorce and a kick in the ass and a new life without the whore!

And one more thing, a couple therapists will never recommend that any of their patients go on a solo trip. Never. He will point out possibilities and name consequences, but he will never say do it. Only the patient or patients decide which way they want to go. And above all, no therapist will recommend a "free pass" because he knows that in 98% of all cheating cases, divorce is the endgame!

But no, you want to write a cuckold outfit. Go ahead, the "LW" fan community is looking forward to the values! 1*!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Where is the problem? Divorce and a kick in the ass and a new life without the whore!

And one more thing, a couple therapists will never recommend that any of their patients go on a solo trip. Never. He will point out possibilities and name consequences, but he will never say do it. Only the patient or patients decide which way they want to go. And above all, no therapist will recommend a "free pass" because he knows that in 98% of all cheating cases, divorce is the endgame!

But no, you want to write a cuckold outfit. Go ahead, the "LW" fan community is looking forward to the values! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, we will see where this goes in chapter 2.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Enjoyed this. Hope for part two.

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoabout 1 year ago

Great story! Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not all together bad…. I’d have to say though, to quote an old book about a shipwreck, if death must come, there is goodness in it coming quickly. Stephan should count himself lucky to have not had children with her….

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great first chapter. Loved the witing style. A bit slow to start but when it finaly made it to the intrsting parts boy was it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont let all this negative comments get you down Catperson. I see this is your first story ever and i have to say for a first one it was amazing. I gave it 4 stars since you do need an editor to help some of the writing mistakes. I see mostly negatve comments so far but dont liscet to them. if they all could write a better story im sure they would. so unless you are a better writer leave him/her alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad solid 4 stars. Need more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think is a good story, very sexy and steamy! please don´t stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story needs credibility, a relationship therapist that recomends a spouse needs to have an relationship outside the marriage, while the other partner is talking about starting a family just strains reality too far for me.

Claudia needs to do her loyal but extremely dimwitted husband a favour and tell him good-bye because she realizes she didn't love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JUST ANOTHER WHORE STORY MINUS 10 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice chapter 1 hoping you take this farther it's hard to believe a licensed marriage would suggest this and the husband would go along with it, but it will be interesting to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow so hot. Hope she getts pregnant

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Dr. Caroline is a fucking quack, NO therapist would ever suggest cheating on your spouse. Claudia is a slut just waiting to fuck anyone with 'a huge dick' Stephen should be running to the nearest divorce lawyer. I had a very easy time giving this piece of poorly worded tripe the 1 * which is the lowest offered. Yes, an editor might have helped, but the subject matter was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting. Look forward to see how she is going to fuck over her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, we certainly need a few more chapters as Claudia needs to explore her new slutdom. Of course David will fuck her one more time that night and then a couple of times the next day before she leaves. Claudia will have some remorse, but only a little. She spends more time away from home without her husband. Eventually, Claudia will be going to men's clubs, fraternities, gloryholes, maybe a brothel or two to get the itch scratched. Will her husband find out? Maybe, maybe not. What adventures await us readers!

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 1 year ago

Well, there's the haters, out in force! LOL I think you wrote well, even if I don't think I like how this will turn out. It was still hot, especially the sex, and that IS what normal people come to an erotica website to read. This isn't Disney, it's Literotica. I hope you continue the story, and I personally hope you don't destroy the poor husband, but it is YOUR story to write, not the critics'. And by the way, thank you for sharing your work.

Oh, and to the Anonymous responder who mentioned errors, the word is spelled grammar, not "grammer." I thought you might want to correct that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Your last paragraph took the story from a 5 to a 2, and that is because I do not give 1's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great opportunity, sue the quack of a doc, retire early, and cut the whore of a wife lose. What a silly post.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Young whore gets screwed in Mexico. Young husband becomes a cuck.

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Good start.

Love or hate, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow haven't read a sex scene so hot in a long time. The subject matter is not my style but my god was the sex amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, congratulations on posting your first story!

.

Second, despite that this is an erotic story site, the vast majority of the sex scenes are yawn-worthy. Yours was simply outstanding, quite hot, and one of the best I've read here in a long time.

.

Third, yeah, what everyone else said about the therapist. That kind of recommendation can/should lead to losing their license, if they even hold a license in the first place.

.

Last, the major disconnect for me was the apparent shift in Claudia's character between page 1 and 2. On the first page, yes, she and Stephan are having problems, but she seems basically in love with her husband and wants to work things out. On the second page, though, she seems ready to abandon him (and the out-of-nowhere revelation that their sex live was never any good, at odds with the Page 1 Claudia) after having found the (sorry) LW-cliche more attractive guy with the LW-cliche huge cock who, on first encounter, (LW-cliche) gives her **vastly** better sex than she ever had with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow i can't wait to read the second part. Hope she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good to see new blood come into the LW environment. Great story keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is part 2 coming out? I need it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, Cat. When your character is actively thinking, as in "internal dialogue," set those off with single quotes (e.g. 'The nerve of that woman!' I thought.) Otherwise, the reader is "hearing" dialogue until we get to the tag which indicates this was a thought on the character's part.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Therapist-assisted Femdom agitprop: “Oh, that’s okay Honey, you have fun and don’t forget your little cuck/sissy/wimp waiting for you at home. Honey?”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

@Anonymous Re: Internal dialog - I used to do that (single quotes for internal dialog), then I read where double quotes should be used for all dialog, internal OR external. I don't like that, so I don't do either! I just use the attribution: Blah, blah, blah, I thought. BTW, in British usage, single quotes are used for spoken dialog!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

26thNC said

"Young whore gets screwed in Mexico. Young husband becomes a cuck."

And has been army dude gets off wishing it were him.

Grogu269Grogu26912 months ago

Sweet. Hot and written beautifully.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Dr. Caroline is a quack. Claudia is a fucking slut. Stephan.is an.idiotic cuck. I guess that covers what I think of this tripe.

Johnny3018Johnny301812 months ago

Cat, your story about Cobo makes me want to go and see this place I have not gone before and see if where I stay has this great view. It would be nice if I ran into a nice Lady that was interested in talk to a gentleman and enjoying so drinks and diner and maybe a little walk and fun down the beach.

I will have to read 2 and 3 now and see how this story ends. Johnny

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a low life slut

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Several things. An editor might convince you to stop switching from past to present tense.

There is not a (legitimate) therapist in the world who would suggest fucking the nearest man who grinned at our "heroine", without her diaphragm.

Sadly, I guess there are men who might encourage their skank wives to cheat on them, without their diaphragm.

If our heroine weren't so pathetic, the sex scenes would have been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read part 3 and was hooked, got back here to start reading from the start. Great story I love it. You can tell you had no editor in part 1 but still great style. You should try to re publish part 1 edited so it all flows in the same way. Keep it going Cat great job.

Adrian18255Adrian1825512 months ago

Superb story, well written, some errors but they didn't detract from the story. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Hope she isn't sorry!

4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why would a husband would agree to BS like this is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for keeping this part brief. From what I've read so far, it would be a waste of time to continue this stupid tale of cuckoldry.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

She calls her husband every 15 minutes just to twist the knife in his back a little more, make his pain even more acute. If she's on a magical vacation to sew her wild oats why isn't he having some fun while he's home all alone? Instead he has to sit alone in a house and stare at a blank wall while imagining her doing all sorts of bullshit. To each their own, but no thanks I don't get off on hurting people, especially people I say that I love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck that was hot! There is something magical about a wife taking another lover. You captured that completely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How many marriages has that man hating therapist destroyed so far ? How many lives lay in ruins over her evil empowerment advice ? A marriage consists of two separate individuals that become linked and bonded together and to let no man, ( or therapist ) ,put asunder ! Your not supposed to go out and fuck other people that destroys marriages ! How stupid are these people falling for some entitled therapists I’ll advice ?

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog10 months ago

I thought it was a good story well written. We're looking for erotic entertainment here, right? That's what that was. Good old raunchy hot sex. 5 stars. Reading next chapter

Miguelin58Miguelin5810 months ago

It is always refreshing to read stories written by a woman. As a man, viewing sexual experiences through the lens of a female's perspective deepens my appreciation for female sexuality while enriching my own. Hopefully, slowly but surely such insight into a female's point of view will allow me to become a better lover myself. I look forward to reading more of your work. M~

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank god for big dicked guys that know how to dominate weak women. For without them what would cucks do to have their woman properly pleased.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

always its erotic feel to have fun with muscly men just like i had with a frnd of my hubby who he trusted and sent us for baggage to be delivered about 500 kms away.....till today whenever i think of it my body shivers.........ushashinechennai

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@Anonymous

RE: "internal dialogue,"

The "internal dialogue" was done with single quotes! ...'I want him, and I want him badly,' she thought.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story telling. I m eager to read the entire story now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cool characters!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol so funny thinkng that 'big dicked guys' do the cucking. Americans and their fear fetishes, if it not a blk person it's a big dick. Perish the thought that some people just have charisma and an ability to use what they have to maximum effect. But no Americans get so hung up on numbers that they can't see the wood for the trees, same for their pathetic muscle cars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How utterly stupid can this woman writer be, No man ,other than a wimpy cuck, would allow his wife to travel to a resort alone, much less let her fuck someone else...wishful thinking, baby. Sluts are a dime a dozen. Toss her and get another, no big deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES