She Couldn't Stop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatPerson
CatPerson
197 Followers

But with David, Claudia felt like she had finally found what she had been searching for all along. As he stretched her more than she ever imagined possible, Claudia felt a mix of pain and pleasure that was almost too much to bear. But she pushed through it, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside of her.

And when he finally pushed himself all the way in, Claudia couldn't help but cry out in ecstasy. So loud she was certain the other guests must have heard.

David's thrusting became harder and stronger as he pushed in deeper and deeper every time, stretching and molding her pussy to his enormous shape.

As the two lovers moved together, their bodies entwined, Claudia felt like she was flying. Every touch, every kiss, every moment felt like pure ecstasy. She could feel his eyes on her, watching her as she gave herself to him completely. She wanted to give him everything, to show him just how much she desired him.

Claudia felt herself building towards another orgasm, her body trembling with anticipation. David was close to ecstasy too, as the two lovers moved in sync.

And when it finally hit, it was like nothing Claudia had ever experienced before. It was as if she was seeing stars, completely lost in the pleasure that David was giving her. She could feel him exploding deep inside her, filling her up completely.

She thought to herself at that moment that she never wanted this to end, that she never wanted to leave his embrace.

As they lay there, spent and exhausted, David's cum still leaking from her now very stretched cunt, Claudia knew that her life would never be the same. David had touched her in ways that she had never been touched before, and the former loyal wife was completely and utterly his.

CatPerson
CatPerson
197 Followers