She Deserves It Ch. 02

Story Info
Femdom relationship starts to involve others.
22.3k words
4.63
83.7k
164
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,103 Followers

Femdom relationship starts to involve others.

Themes: Femdom, chastity, edging, cum eating, forced bi, cuckold, CBT, humiliation, male on male, pegging

*****

"Where did you get these?" Riley asked looking at the envelope holding the backstage passes and lanyards. She looked up with eyes full of tears.

"They're just on sale, anyone can buy them," I was prepared for her to be happy, but this was way more of a reaction than I could ever have hoped for!

She jumped on me and I struggled not to topple over as she clung to me like a lemur. "I am going to fuck you so hard," Riley whispered in my ear. My cock lurched and I groaned.

"Riley..."

"Aww, don't worry. I'll make you feel good soon!" She kissed me then slid down. I hadn't cum in two weeks. She unlocked me almost every day, and despite the fact that I wasn't cumming she certainly had been. She was insatiable and was using my tongue or cock most mornings and every night to get herself off. Getting me back in the cage after a round of sex where I was left wanting was not pleasant for me, but for her it was like an aphrodisiac and often she needed me to go down on her.

"What it's tonight?!" Riley's eyes widened. "When did you buy these?"

"A week ago when my raise went through?"

"Tom! You should have told me then! I have to get an outfit ready!" Riley started gathering her things up.

"You don't have something?"

Riley looked at me like I was dumb. "You've never been to one of these have you? I left all that stuff at home when I moved here!" I hadn't been to this type of show before. I hadn't even known what EDM was before dating Riley. "Look, it's not a big deal." She ran to my closet and pulled out a tank top and tossed it at me. "Grab a hat and some shorts and you'll fit right in. I'll call you in a bit? I need to go shopping!"

Riley was gone and I was left in a daze. I had bought the tickets to DJ Light on a whim. I was searching for a gift to thank her for motivating me to ask for the raise and seen the banner ad for the concert. I knew she was a big fan and went to buy tickets. All that was left were backstage VIP passes but given how amazing Riley was, I thought she deserved it.

When we met up that evening at her place my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "That's what you're wearing?"

She had on a fishnet top that did absolutely nothing to cover any part of her body. Her nipples were covered with black X's that looked like electrical tape. Her makeup was colorful and bold. The key hung on a chain between her breasts. She grinned and turned to show her ass.

"You like it?" She was smiling over her shoulder at me. Her bottoms looked like a pair of neon panties and half her ass hung out. The waistband of a neon orange thong stuck out over her hips. Her legs were no better. She had on boots and fishnet stockings that ended at midthigh.

"You won't stick out wearing that?"

"No way, there will be girls there with less," Riley grinned. "Just wait and see, you're gonna have a hard time." She smirked at me and I shifted, still not comfortable with how arousing her control over me was. Since the night she'd flirted with Darren, we'd dived into whatever this game was, drunk on deviancy.

Hours later we ground against each other in the press of bodies. Riley and I had fought our way to the front, and she was in her element as her body swayed and moved to the music. The night was torture for me. I have no idea if other girls had on less than her, because I couldn't pull my eyes away as her exposed flesh writhed. Sweat dripped off us both and every time she caught me watching her smile seemed to widen. The concert passed in a dizzying flash.

"I fucking love you," Riley yelled in my ear as we made our way to the backstage entrance. Even though the concert had ended, the venue just seemed to convert to a dance club, and everyone kept going. Some security guys checked our badges then ushered us back, the big guys eyeing Riley's body with poorly disguised lust.

The backstage pass turned out to just get us into a meet and greet area with a bunch of other fans and rich people. We had some snacks and water, both feeling worn out from dancing, then took some pictures with DJ Light. Riley gushed and grinned as she posed with him.

She kissed me again. "He invited us back," Riley whispered in my ear. She showed me a pass that he had slipped into her hand. "Can we go? Please?" She had on her best puppy dog eyes and there was no way I could say no to her.

"Yeah sure, why not?"

"Yes! Oh my god thank you so much! You are the best boyfriend ever!" Riley pulled me to the side and showed the pass to the security guard.

"Uh, have fun." He said giving me a strange look.

Riley and I were making out when DJ Light joined us.

"Hey guys, have fun?" he asked. He held his hand out. "Sean."

"Tom," I shook it. When he wasn't on stage, he looked shorter. I had several inches and probably thirty pounds on him. "That was a crazy concert!"

"Yeah man," he agreed, looking at Riley as he spoke. "You guys want anything?" He fumbled in his pocket and then shook a pill container.

Riley giggled. "No, they drug test us."

"Damn that sucks," he shrugged and threw the container onto the table. "Well, if you want some beer or something there's a fridge down the hall."

"Yeah, sure anyone else want one?" I asked, the idea of a cold drink very appealing after the sweaty concert. We had been at the front for hours and Riley hadn't wanted to lose our spot.

"I'll take one!" Riley said. "Thanks!"

I wandered out of the room and down the hall, stopping off at the bathroom quickly then grabbing some cold beer. I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. Sean leaned back on the couch a happy grin on his face while Riley sucked his cock.

"Oh, hey dude, thought you had gotten lost" Sean said as if it was completely normal for him to get his dick sucked with an audience.

"Uh, no, just stopped in the bathroom," I stepped into the room, not sure what else to do.

Riley popped her mouth off of his cock. "It's okay Tommy, you can stay if you want."

"Yeah man, thanks for being so cool about this," Sean said. "Like I said, I don't mind him joining in."

Riley laughed. "How about it, babe, want to get naked and join us?"

My head spun. My mouth was dry and I thought about the pink cage locked around my dick. I shook my head. "Uh, that's okay."

Riley went back to sucking his dick, her eyes sparkling as she watched me. Her mouth stretched wide around him. On his thin frame his dick looked huge. Riley attacked it.

"Fuck Riley, you're incredible at sucking cock," Sean moaned. He let he hand rest on the back of her head.

"Thanks!" Riley barely had time to get the word out before Sean pushed her back down onto his cock. She didn't seem to mind though, and I watched in shock as she eagerly devoured him. She had been practicing deep throating on me lately. One of her favorite forms of torture was to put on one of her shows and just watch as she blew me and kept me on edge. I hated how much I loved it.

Well, she decided to put her newfound skills to use and I watched as her throat bulged and Sean groaned as her throat accepted his cock. "Fucking hell you're a great slut!"

Riley seemed to glow at his praise and began working the full length of his cock with her mouth. Sean stood no chance and groaned as Riley massaged his balls. Her cheeks bulged as her favorite artist unloaded into her mouth. Sean sighed as she pulled away.

Riley leaned back and opened her mouth and looked at him. Sean laughed. "Damn girl, you can swallow if you want to."

Riley eagerly gulped it down and I watched as her throat worked twice. "Wow I can't believe I just swallowed DJ Light's cum!" She flushed with happiness. "Did you see that baby?"

"Uh, yeah..." I answered lamely, my insides roiling with jealousy, fear, and arousal.

Sean seemed to be smirking at me. He helped Riley to her feet. She quickly moved in for a kiss, but he stopped her. "No way, you just sucked my dick," Sean started laughing and glanced at me. "Can you believe her?"

A flash of displeasure shot through Riley's face, but she hid it quickly. "Can we fuck now?" I stumbled down into a chair at Riley's words. She wanted to fuck him?! This night had started with teasing between and sure, we'd both gotten off talking about her encounter with Darren, but where the hell did sucking another man's dick, swallowing his cum, then begging to fuck him come from?!

"Hell yes, can't wait to get in this pussy!" Sean bent her over the table and pulled the tiny shorts and her thong down. "Fucking hell you're ready for it."

"Ugh, yeah I am. I've been fantasizing about this for years!" Riley reached back and spread herself for him.

"Damn, well I play here a lot. Give me your number and I can hook you up with passes no problem."

"Oh my god really?" Riley turned to look at me. Was this a dream? A nightmare? My girlfriend was casually getting ready to let another man fuck her and holding a conversation at the same time. "Tommy did you hear that?"

"Uh, yeah we'll see," I said, knowing he would expect her to put out for those. Somehow, I doubted Riley would have any problem accommodating him. I was more worried about my own strange paralysis. Why couldn't I speak up, put a stop to this?

"Ugh, fuck, go slow, you're bigger than I'm used to," Riley moaned, confirming a nagging fear in my mind. I couldn't see him penetrate her, but Riley's face turned towards me and the glassy look in her eyes let me know just how turned on she was.

"God damn your pussy feels good!" Sean groaned.

Suddenly, I realized he hadn't put on a condom. "Uh, guys, condom?"

Sean paused, but Riley looked up to meet my eyes. "Sean offered, but I like it better bare. That's okay right babe?"

Even though I wasn't hard I could feel my cock leaking precum into my shorts. I shifted as the cage tightened painfully. The look in my eyes was all Riley needed to see and she pushed back onto Sean's dick.

The DJ took the hint and grabbed her hips. He started fucking her, easing her open until she readily was taking his full length. He didn't bother with anything other than pounding away at her. Every thrust filled the room with the slap of their bodies, the scrape of the table, and a grunt as air was forced from Riley.

A sheen of sweat appeared on my girlfriend's body, but the sweat was pouring off of Sean, dripping all over my girlfriend's back and ass. Suddenly her hands reached forward, clawing at the table and her eyes refocused, locking onto me.

"Oh FUCK!" Riley's body thrashed and her legs lifted off the ground. Sean grunted behind her, but I was barely aware as Riley's face tightened in pleasure. Her mouth opened wordlessly as she came and then a smile formed on her lips. "Wow, that was great!" She turned to look back at Sean. "You can keep fucking me, I'm good."

But Sean was done. He pulled out and stepped back, tucking his cock away. Riley pouted at him, but Sean laughed. "Damn girl, I wish I had time, but gotta get on the road."

"Aww, I was hoping for more..."

"You've got a boyfriend right over there," Sean laughed as he pulled out a phone. "Smile for me babe."

I watched in disbelief as Riley turned and smiled, her pussy and ass on display as Sean took a picture. He handed her the phone and Riley typed something into it. "Do you want my name? It's Riley."

"Oh yeah probably should know that," Sean laughed but he didn't really seem to care.

There was a knock on the door, and someone stuck their head in. "Yo, almost done here?"

"Yeah sorry," Sean grabbed his phone and slapped Riley's ass. "I'll text you next time I'm in town. Few months maybe?" He left and we were alone.

Riley stood with a smile and pulled her shorts up. She had cum running down her legs. "Tommy, thank you so much for letting my fantasy come true! Freaking incredible! Did you see how big his cock was?"

"Um, yeah, can we leave?"

Riley smiled and kissed me. I could taste Sean's cum on her lips. "Yeah baby, I need more. I need you."

We slipped out, the guards giving us knowing glances. In the car Riley snuggled up beside me. "I love you Tom. Thanks so much for this incredible night."

"Uh, I didn't mean for it to go this way," I admitted. "I didn't know you wanted to fuck him."

"Oh yeah!" Riley blushed. "Sometimes I think about him when we fuck. I've had a crush on him since high school. I couldn't believe when you agreed to let him fuck me!"

"What, I agreed?" I was confused.

"Yeah, when he invited me back," Riley saw the understanding wash over my face. "Oh no. Oh Tommy!" She laughed uncontrollably. "You didn't know what was going to happen?"

"I—I thought there was just an after party or something." I couldn't believe what an idiot I had been.

Riley's face was a mask of lust. "Fuck that's even hotter. Holy fuck I can't believe you walked in on me sucking his cock and just went with it!" She was talking loudly and I saw the driver looking at us in the rear view mirror. She kissed me hard.

I could still taste Sean on her lips, and she giggled as we made out. "God can you believe he didn't want to kiss me after I sucked his dick? So rude!"

"You still fucked him though," I pointed out.

"Well duh," Riley giggled. "I could never date a guy like that, but he can fuck okay."

"Just okay? You did cum pretty quick."

Riley shrugged. "Just once and I think it was more who he was and not how good he was. Plus, you watching me was HOT!" Riley snuggled against me. "You can fuck me to two orgasms and still hold it in. Why would I want him as my boyfriend?"

I could feel precum dripping down my leg. Her praise swelled my heart, but the cage stopped my cock from following. She'd clearly liked the DJ's big dick, but maybe she was right. Maybe a big cock wasn't everything.

The driver stared wide eyed, clearly listening to us. Riley saw and leaned forward. "Can you go any faster?"

The driver could in fact go faster, and in record time we were back at my apartment. I groaned as she undressed me. She stopped when I was naked and fingered the key as she looked at me. I was in great shape. I wasn't going to win any bodybuilding competitions, but I had a six pack and enough muscles that outside of a serious powerlifting gym I would be considered big.

"Fuck you look so sexy with that pink cage on," Riley hissed. "I want you out though. I want to see you get hard. You want that right? You want to be set free?" I nodded weakly. "Okay, but you'd better do everything I say. Fuck this up and I won't trust you next time, got it?"

"Yeah, babe, I'll do whatever you want."

"Remember those words," Riley said as she took the key off and stepped up to me. She placed it in the lock and raised her lips to mine. "I love you so much!" She clicked the lock and we kissed as she freed my dick.

"Oh god yes," I sighed, causing Riley to smile. It was a warm smile and I could feel how much she cared for me. Which is why when she started pushing me gently to my knees it was like getting sucker punched. "Riley?"

"Anything I want." Riley said sweetly. I found myself on my knees, face level with her crotch. Her thighs had dried cum on them and her neon panties had a huge wet spot. I could smell their sex. "You're hard."

I groaned as I realized she was right. I was rock hard and leaking precum. "Riley, please..."

"Just try it, if you don't like I'll know thanks to your handy barometer," Riley pressed her boot against my cock. At first it felt good, but she leaned forward and the heal started to dig into the soft flesh between by cock and balls.

"Fuck, okay!" I gasped. She smiled and eased off but didn't remove the boot until I reached out and grasped the straps of her thongs and edge of her shorts. As I pulled them off the smell of pussy and cum was overwhelming. The crotch of them was a mess. I couldn't believe he had cum so much right after getting a blowjob!

Riley stepped out and spread her legs, waiting for me to come to her. I leaned forward and hesitated just inches away. I felt Riley's fingers in my hair. She didn't force me. She rubbed my hair gently, encouragingly. Her touch softened, drawing me forward.

"Yeessss," Riley hissed when I made contact. The salty taste of Sean's cum was overpowering at first, and globs of it slid into my mouth as I ate her. "Oh fuck Tommy, clean me up!"

Her pleasure was intoxicating and I devoted myself to my task. Attacking her open pussy until all I could taste was her then moving to her clit. Her fingers tightened in my hair and she locked my head in place so she could take over. I held my tongue out so she could grind on it, submitting completely to her. I stared up into her eyes, wanting her to get the same pleasure I used to when she sucked my cock.

Her eyebrows scrunched and she gasped out a moan. "Oh fuck, like that Tommy, just. Like. THAT!" Her legs trembled and I grasped her ass to help support her. Her fingers pulled painfully in my hair then relaxed and I felt her body go limp. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and caught her.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly.

She had a dreamy look on her face and pulled me in for a kiss. "Yes baby, I am so good. That was really good! Did you have fun?"

I blushed, but nodded. My cock was still hard and I could feel it pulsing between us. "Yeah..."

"HHmmm, good boy. It's good to vocalize your feelings like that." Riley sighed. She smiled and we made out as she slowly led me back to the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed. "Best fucking boyfriend ever," she hissed as she climbed on top of me.

"Oh Riley, fuck you feel good!" Her pussy felt amazing after the night of torture.

"Awww, thanks! A girl always like to hear she feels good after taking a big cock like Sean's," Riley giggled. I struggled beneath her, trying to hold back my orgasm. "Aww, Tommy, don't hold back. I'm worn out and this is all for you. Cum for me baby. Make my pussy yours again!"

Images of my girlfriend taking her celebrity crush's cock flashed into my mind and I groaned. I bucked under Riley, nearly throwing her off as I drove my cock into her and unleashed a torrent of cum.

"Yeah baby, give it to me!" Riley tightened her pussy, milking me into her. I pulled her to me and we kissed gently as my cock softened. I started to drift to sleep, but Riley shook me awake. "Wait, Tommy, you still have to clean me up!"

I was too tired to argue and didn't want to spoil the mood, so I didn't resist as Riley straddled my face.

*****

"Ugh," I groaned as I pulled my pants off and headed to the shower. One of the unexpected parts about the chastity device was not being able to shower at the gym anymore. I guess I could have. There were private showers, but I was still scared. Dan had given me crap, but I shrugged it off as wanting to spend time with Riley, which was at least partially true.

The hot water rinsed over me and I sighed. I carefully washed myself, focusing on getting all parts of in the cage clean. This was a test for me. I had been wearing it for months, but Riley took me out nearly every day to get off on my cock before locking me away again. She was travelling right now, though. A business trip rolled into a visit home. At one week without any break from the cage, I was already well past the longest I had ever worn it and still had another week to go.

I hopped out and dried off, wrapping the towel around my waist and heading to the kitchen to make a protein shake. I was leaning on the counter drinking it when there was a knock on the door.

Through the peephole I saw Sandy standing there with what looked like a small overnight bag. She was one of Riley's close friends and I had gotten to know her well in recent months.

"Sandy? Everything okay?" I asked opening the door.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,103 Followers