She Deserves It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice outfit," she said smirking at my bare chest and the towel on my waist.

"Uh, sorry, let me go change," I started to go to the bedroom.

"Wait," Sandy called. I turned to see her pulling her dress over her head, revealing her completely naked body.

"Sandy, what the hell are you doing?!" I backed away nervously.

"Relax," Sandy said calmly and lifted her necklace. Even from across the room I recognized the key that my girlfriend usually wore.

"Where did you get that?" I gasped, terror rising in me. "Where's Riley?"

"Home, I think" Sandy grinned. "She said I could borrow you. Let me see it."

I cringed away. "Uh, I need to talk to Riley."

"Okay, she's gonna be pissed though!"

I didn't care and darted to the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and as I called Sandy joined me, sitting on my bed still naked and patient.

"Tom?" Riley answered. "I can't talk, my flight's about to board."

"Sorry, but uh, Sandy is here..."

"Yeah, and?"

"What's going on?"

"She has the key doesn't she? That should be all you need to know." The line went dead. I gulped and turned towards Sandy, who was grinning like the Cheshire cat. She pointed at the towel.

By this point I was used to obeying Riley and I blushed as my hands went to the towel at my waist. It fell away and Sandy started laughing. Not the sweet, loving laughter of Riley, but she seemed genuinely to find me funny. I felt like curling up and hiding under her gaze.

"Wow, I fucking lost that bet!" Sandy was beside herself. "Fucking pink too? How the fuck did she get you to agree to this?"

I didn't have an answer and stood there feeling like a worthless idiot.

"Fuck, this is absurd," Sandy stood and drew nearer to me. "Such a fucking waste too. I mean, you've got a great body. I always thought you were cute." She let her hands run along me. "Sometimes when my husband fucks me I think about you. Did Riley tell you that?"

I shook my head.

"Yeah, well, the reality never lives up to the fantasy, right?" Sandy chuckled and stopped in front of me and stared me in the eyes. "Fuck, I can't believe someone like Riley is willing to be with a bitch like you."

"Sandy..."

"Shut the fuck up." Sandy seemed pissed. She took a deep breath. "Look no offense but I'm not into this." She pointed at my locked-up cock. "Riley said you were great in bed and I thought she was bull shitting about the whole submissive thing. I thought this would be a fantasy night for me! Ever since Scott let himself go you've been my go-to fodder for getting off." Sandy sighed.

"I—"

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" Sandy had always been willing to speak up and defend herself or others, and apparently that extended to a nasty mean streak when she felt it was necessary. "Well let's just get this over with. Guess I didn't need to bring an overnight bag."

She reached down, grabbed my junk hard, and unlocked me. She pulled off the cage and despite, or maybe because, of her verbal abuse, my cock sprang to attention.

"Holy shit!" Sandy said, her mouth hanging open. I felt a surge of confidence but stood silent. She reached out and stroked my cock. "You're fucking huge!" She turned and looked up at me and a grin spread across her face. "Can you really fuck without cumming? You can talk."

"For how long?" I asked, having already fallen to several of Riley's traps built on vague terms.

"Riley said you can do an hour."

I felt proud that Riley was bragging about me to her girlfriends. "I've gone that long before, but um, it might be a bit hard for me to go that long right now."

"Oh, cause I'm hotter than Riley?" Sandy smirked. "Don't answer that! I know where I stand, and it was just a joke. Why not an hour though?"

I squirmed as her hand played with me. I couldn't meet her eyes. "Um, well Riley hasn't let me cum in a month..."

"Wow," Sandy was in disbelief. "You put up with that?"

"I'd do anything for her," I quickly said.

Sandy looked at me more thoughtfully. "Maybe she's on to something here. Scott won't even do the dishes and Riley said you do her nails every week?" I nodded and she looked jealous. "And apparently you can fuck her hard without leaving a mess. You can't cum in me. I'm not on birth control, but that's not why. Or not the only reason why. It's a rule Riley gave me. You can't cum."

"I could wear a condom," I offered then frowned. "Although I don't have any."

Sandy laughed and shook her head. "Nope, that was a second rule. I had to take you bare." She narrowed her eyes and looked at me. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh god yes," I moaned.

"Earn it bitch, let's see if you're as good at giving head as Riley says you are." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I knelt before or and savored her scent. Unlike Riley, Sandy tanned and clearly did it nude. I admired the view of her pussy and moved forward. She was already soaking wet and her pussy was creaming.

She reached down and pulled my head towards her. I latched on, running my tongue and lips along her sensitive lips and then driving my tongue into her. I froze and stared at Sandy. She was grinning. "Do you recognize the taste?" I nodded. She had fucked someone recently. I resumed licking her and she moaned.

"Holy fuck Tom, you little bitch!" Sandy laughed, but it was mixed with moans as I worked on her. "Ugh, fuck, you're good at this though." She gave up talking and let go of my head, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

She moaned under my tongue, her vocalizations getting louder as I closed in on her clit. "Oh Tom, yes baby. Oh, holy fuck yes!" Her thighs locked around my head and her body thrashed in pleasure. I couldn't keep the smirk off my face as she released me. "Damn it, Tom that was good!"

She pulled me up, kissed me, then giggled. "You taste like my husband's cum. That was another rule of Riley's."

"Fuck. Are there any other rules?" I was shocked by Riley's ability to fuck with me without being directly involved. My cock had no confusion, throbbing with need and leaking precum.

Sandy gave me a grin. "She said, while we screwed, you had to tell me about the gift you got her, the one for helping you get the raise and promotion. Something about a DJ Light concert?"

My eyes widened and I started shaking my head. "What, no way, no fucking way." I felt panic rising in my throat. How could Riley expect me to do that? Even months later I found the event a strange mixture of arousal and humiliation.

"Okay now I have to know!" Sandy giggled. She got up and walked to her bag. "She sent along some motivation." She was holding a strapon. Not a small one, but a strapon with a cock that was thicker than mine.

"Sandy, please, please," I begged. I physically backed away. She started to slide it on.

"One of us is getting fucked and if you're not going to tell me the story it's not going to be me. Riley said you could take it, that she's been having you wear plugs, and you like it."

"Sandy, please..."

"Aww, come on Tom, you just ate my husband's cum out of me. And you're gonna fuck me. What am I going to do, go around blabbing about the guy I fucked behind my husband's back?"

I hung my head and gestured towards the bed. She had a point there and as much as I wanted that night to remain between me and Riley, the idea of the dildo up my ass was even scarier.

Sandy dropped the dildo. "Oh, thank god. I have no idea how to peg a guy and I was scared I was going to hurt you with that thing." Sandy climbed on the bed and laid back, spreading her legs. "Go slow, you're a lot bigger than Scott."

I climbed on her and teased her entrance. She was ready though and grabbed me and guided me into her. "Ah, you're tight!" I gasped.

Sandy laughed. "Scott's got a small dick. Fuck I've missed thick cock." She grabbed a pillow and got comfortable. "Now fuck me and tell me about that gift of yours. Riley said it would get me hot."

"Um, well, I bought us some backstage passes to DJ Light's show..."

***

"UGH FUCK!" Sandy's fingers scratched at my chest leaving raw red lines down my front. She fell back onto the bed, breathing hard. Sweat poured off of my body. I grunted as Sandy's pussy continued to pulse around my shaft. I was close and knew I couldn't keep going without risking an accident. "Fucking hell Tom I think I'm done." Sandy pushed me back.

"Oh thank you! I don't think I can hold back much longer," I pulled out and my cock twitched violently.

Sandy pulled me to bed. "I'm sleeping here tonight." She snuggled against me. "I can't believe you let him fuck her! Fuck that's hot."

"Uh, yeah," I said hoping the recounting would end with DJ Light cumming in Riley.

"I won't lie, I'm jealous," Sandy said looking at me. "It's fucked up and twisted, but damn Riley is getting a good deal!"

"She deserves the best, she's so amazing."

Sandy stared at me. "God you're so whipped!"

"Yeah..."

Sandy kissed me on the forehead. "It's cute."

I got up and turned off the lights and then snuggled in behind her. "I think one thing I like the best is no cleanup. You ate me to one orgasm and fucked me to two more and I just get to curl up in bed!"

"Riley always talks about that too." I chuckled.

"I'm kinda disappointed you didn't cum by accident. Riley said you would be able to pull out in time but that then I could make you lick it up," Sandy said sleepily. "Still can't believe you ate Scott's cum out of me. How did Riley know you would do that?"

I froze. Sandy twisted and looked at me in the dim city lights coming in my window. "That wasn't your first time today, was it?"

I slowly shook my head. "Riley always says 'Good boys cleanup.'" My face burned, and I was ashamed that my cock leaked precum across Sandy.

"You ate his cum out of her, didn't you? Her DJ?" I was silent but that was all the confirmation she needed. "Fuck you're a bitch." Sandy snuggled against me. "I don't hate it though..."

***

"How are we supposed to get this back on?" Sandy laughed, staring at my hardon which was much too big to fit in the cage. Her body dripped sweat and the smell of her arousal filled the bedroom.

"It's never pleasant..." I really didn't want her to do this. "We could wait and eat breakfast?"

"Nah, I have to get home to hubby. We already spent too long fucking this morning. Now show me your tricks!"

I sighed. "Ice water helps." I paused. "And uh, some pain..."

Sandy grasped the situation immediately so to speak and her hands gripped my swollen balls like a vice, pulling me roughly towards the kitchen.

I doubled over and shambled after her to try and avoid the worst of it. She was much rougher than Riley was. The worst part is I didn't entirely hate it. I knew she was going to talk with Riley, and she would figure me out. I couldn't hide anything from my girlfriend.

Already my dick was subsiding from the torture. I groaned as she used the icemaker to fill a bowl.

"Agh!" I gasped as she dunked my cock and balls into the ice water. They shriveled quickly in shock.

"Oh, you big baby," Sandy teased. "Here, I don't know how it works."

I took the device and carefully fitted it on as she watched closely. When it clicked into place, she tugged on it to make sure it was fastened correctly. I cleaned up the water and she reappeared with her bag.

She kissed me on the lips. "Tom, thanks for that. It was weird as hell, but great."

"I had fun too," I admitted.

"Good!" Sandy had an eager look on her face. "I think I like fucking with you. Next time I want to use the strapon."

"Wh—what?" I groaned. Sandy moved to the door and it was only when she opened it that I realized I was standing naked in my cage where anyone could see me. She winked as the door closed.

I sighed and went to clean up the bedroom then text Riley.

Riley: Sorry can't talk now! Leaving on hike with parents. Can I call you tomorrow?

Me: Yeah sure. I love you and really miss you.

Riley: I love and miss you too! I hope you were a good boy for Sandy.

Me: I tried to be.

Riley: Well, let me talk to her. Maybe we can get you a reward.

I decided the only way I was going to make it to her return was to distract myself, so I decided to head into work and then the gym.

***

"Ugh, yes fuck me Dan!" Riley groaned as my best friend pounded into her from behind. "Fuck why do I even bother fucking Tom!"

Dan smirked at me. "You could just not fuck him anymore. You have my number and I'm happy to help whenever."

"Ugh yes, make me cum and I'll do whatever you want!" Riley was out of control. I watched as Dan gripped her hair in one hand, roughly pulling her head back, and with the other started spanking her hard. Her ass started turning red and Riley moaned with pleasure. "See Tommy, this is how you should be treating me. Real men take what they want and fuck it. They don't suck cum out pussies."

Dan turned and started laughing at me. I felt like shriveling up, but my cock gave me away. "Wow look at him! He's fucking hard. What a bitch!"

Riley laughed cruelly and reached a hand out. She grabbed my dick and started squeezing.

"Ah, fuck, Riley!" I gasped thrashing trying to get away, but that only made her squeeze me harder, her nails digging in my tender flesh. I groaned as someone grabbed my arms, tangling me and holding me down.

"Fuck!" I felt hot liquid splash over myself as I flailed in my bed. I groaned as I came, my cock trying to get hard and the cage digging in painfully. I realized I had been dreaming and had had a wet dream, the first since I was a teenager. I groaned in disappointment as my balls emptied but I got no satisfaction. My cuck hurt from trying to get hard.

I lay there sticky from cum and sweat. My heart pounded and I felt afraid. Afraid that my dream was true. That Riley was toying with me, just using me for some sick game until someone better came along and she tossed me aside. I fumbled for my phone and called her, needing reassurance.

"Tommy?" her sleepy voice filled my ears.

"Riley, I—" I started crying. I have no idea why. No clue as to what set it off, but I just sobbed as Riley comforted me over the phone. The sleepiness had evaporated from her voice as soon as she realized my distress.

"Sssshhh, Tommy, ssshhh, it's okay baby. I'm here. Just let it out I'm here," she repeated over and over again until I eventually calmed. She was patient and loving and her voice warmed my soul.

"Sorry," I apologized, feeling ashamed of my breakdown.

"Tommy, stop apologizing for this," Riley said sweetly. "I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened before. It's so common it even has a name. 'Sub drop.'"

"Oh," I was surprised Riley knew so much, but she always did her homework.

"Look, I am so, so sorry this happened while I was gone and I can't be there to hold you."

"I wish you were here."

"Me as well," Riley sighed. "I can fly back tomorrow if you need me?"

"Uh, I think I'll be okay." After crying and Riley's comforting voice, I felt oddly at peace.

"What set this off?"

I hesitated. The dream had really fucked me up, but there was only one person in the world I could trust to hear it. I told it to her, sparing no detail.

"Wow," Riley said when I was done. "I will never ever leave you. Do you understand me?"

"You can't prom—"

"No don't fucking argue with me about this Tommy. I love you and everything else is just sex. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good." Riley said with finality. "I have a key to your cage hidden."

"Oh." She would let me out. All I had to do was ask. I didn't. The silence went on.

"Alright well," Riley giggled. "I'm going to ask you something."

"Okay..."

"Are you turned on right now?"

I have no idea how she had guessed that, but midway through recounting my dream, my cock had started twitching. By the end the cage was tight around me. "Uh, yeah..."

"Aww, don't be ashamed. I'm horny too, I started playing with myself..."

"Really, when?"

"Uh, I kinda liked the idea of being so mean to you in front of Dan." Riley moaned and I knew she was touching herself right then. "Did you clean up your sheets yet?"

"No, I was too messed up I called you right away."

"Good. You're sleeping covered in cum tonight," Riley grunted. "Ah yes, that's right Dan, fuck me in front of my bitch boyfriend."

"Riley..." I moaned, wishing she would choose a different fantasy. Wishing it didn't turn me on. Wishing I could play with myself.

"Ugh, yeah, like that eat his cum out of me!" Riley grunted and gasped, clearly trying to keep her voice down as she came. "Wow!"

"Would you do that to me?" I asked, unsure of what I wanted the answer to be.

"Do what?"

"Fuck Dan?" I asked nervously.

"Would you stop me?" Riley waited for a response, but I had none to give. "I love you Tommy. I really fucking love you."

"I love you too."

"Sleep well. I'm sure you will after your little orgasm. Hope you enjoyed it because the clock resets."

I groaned as she hung up on me and tried to get comfortable in the wet, sticky sheets.

*****

"Guess what baby?" Riley grinned at me from across the table. "Dan says he can be my personal trainer! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah dude, it's no problem," Dan said from beside her. I had just gotten to the bar after work.

"Oh, that's great," I said happily. I had started working out with Dan a few years ago and had gone from a pretty typical mid-twenties skinny-fat, to the best shape of my life. He really knew how to push you and I found myself trying to somehow imagine Riley with an even better body.

"Yeah! He says if I work hard, I can get a rounder butt pretty quick! Isn't that great?" Riley emphasized her point by pretending to cup an ass.

"Uh, yeah honey," I said feeling less certain about the situation as Dan grinned and ran his eyes over my girlfriend. Riley's smile suddenly looked taunting.

"Yup, like I was saying, all about dat booty right?" Dan said and Riley laughed, way harder than was warranted, and rested her hand on his arm. The conversation moved on, but I couldn't help watching the two of them whenever they were near.

Riley's lease had expired, and she had moved in with me a few weeks ago. When we got back to our place, I had to bring up what had obsessed me all night. "Uh, so you and Dan?"

"It's great right!? I've never had a personal trainer before!" Riley turned and stared at me. "Especially not one with such big... muscles." I wasn't sure if she was hinting at my fear of being enough for her or not and didn't want to bring it up.

I cleared my throat. "So, when do you start?"

"Tomorrow! Why wait?" Riley bounced into the bedroom. "Come help me pick out an outfit that will fit in at your gym."

I walked in as she slipped her clothes off, bending at the waist. Her tight ass pointing at me. She had on a pair of pink boyshorts that had pulled up between her cheeks. Fuck her ass was amazing! "You know you don't really need to go crazy, you already have a great ass."

"Aww thanks Tommy!" Riley said as she pulled out workout clothes. "But it can always be better."

"Yeah, but don't let Dan get in your head. He's really focused on that stuff and I don't want you getting too wrapped up in it. I like you the way you are."

"Hhhmmm," Riley stood and looked at me. "Sounds like someone's worried about me and Dan..."

"What, no..." I tried to deny.

"Babe, do you not trust me with your friend?"

"It's not that," I sputtered.

"Good. I'm just trying to make you dreams come true." Riley and I looked into each other's eyes. I felt like I could barely breathe as I thought about the wet dream. "Now how about these?" She held up a pair of black leggings and started sliding them on.

She turned and posed, checking her ass out. They were thin and she had a very visible panty line. "Uh, honestly most of the girls wear thongs or nothing at all."