She Deserves It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and came, my cum shooting all over her back and pooling in a thick white pool. "Oh fuck!" I complained. I knew what was coming next and didn't even bother waiting for her to ask. I lowered myself and started licking my cum off of her.

"Good boy," Riley moaned. I could hear her fingers working her clit as I cleaned her.

*****

"Have a good time while I was gone?" Riley asked with a sweet smile.

"Oh god yes! Thank you so much Riley!" She had gone on an overnight trip and right before she left, she had unlocked my cage and told me to enjoy my freedom. As if that wasn't enough, Sandy showed up and spent the night! It was the first time I'd cum in a pussy in what felt like years. "I don't know what I did to deserve last night but thank you so much! Sandy was incredible!"

Riley's smile froze in place and I saw Sandy over her shoulder silently cracking up. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Um," I felt fear wash through my body. "You know... Sandy? You sent her over to spend the night..." I could tell from the look on her face that she had NOT in fact sent her friend over to spend the night.

"Strip."

"Riley—"

"Shut up and strip." Riley was calm. She wasn't raising her voice, she didn't look worked up. Somehow this made me more afraid. I slowly took off my clothes until I was standing naked. The worst thing was I felt myself getting hard, turned on by her control.

She was having none of it. Sandy handed her the cage, a grin on her face. "I told you he wasn't ready yet."

"I should have listened," Riley sighed, sounding disappointed in herself. She started fastening it, cramming my semi painfully. I struggled to stay standing as the rough treatment doubled me over. I found that I much preferred the shock of the ice water to this. "Bedroom," she instructed after it clicked into place. I hobbled in as I heard Sandy giggling behind me.

Whatever Riley's for me during her trip had been, she was prepared for me to fail and I began to suspect I had been set up. Out of her bag she pulled straps and soon I found myself tied spread eagled to the bed.

"I can't fucking believe you cheated on me," Riley said shaking her head. "After all I have done for you? Don't I make you happy?" It seemed absurd for her to be upset after fucking Sean and Dan, but I wasn't going to argue that point right now. "Well?"

"I'm sorry. Of course, you make me happy Riley. You're my whole world."

"And yet all it took was one night away and some blonde slut for you to betray me!" Sandy giggled behind Riley and didn't look upset in the least at being called a slut. Riley frowned and then left the room with Sandy. I heard the clink of glasses and some music turn on. I realized she was going to leave me here.

I could hear them talking but couldn't hear what they were saying, the sound of the pop music too loud. A softer song came on and suddenly their voices were crystal clear.

"You're such a bitch Riley!" Sandy laughed.

"Hey, you helped me."

"Yeah, but I never pretended to be anything else. You've always put on this sweet act, but underneath you're evil!"

"It's just too fun!" Riley and Sandy started laughing. "Now we get to have the real fun!"

"Oh, you really are going to..." Sandy began but the song got louder and all I could make out were murmurs.

It was enough to put me at ease. She was in on the setup and it was just a game she was playing with me. I felt a fog lift off me and realized just how worried I had been. The whiplash from such an amazing night with Sandy to thinking I had cheated and possibly ruined my relationship had been gut wrenching. The relief was overwhelming, but also came with the side effect of my dick straining in its constraints painfully.

I heard the rustle of a bag and looked up. Riley and Sandy were in the room. I had no idea for how long. They were busy emptying my underwear drawer into a black plastic garbage bag.

"Uh, Riley?" I asked, uncertain of where this was going.

She didn't respond and they soon left the room. The music stopped. I heard the apartment door open, close and lock. I lay there stunned and nervous. I tested the restraints. The buckles around my wrist were tight, but as I pulled I realized I could probably break free. I considered it, then considered what Riley would do to me if she came back and I wasn't where she left me. Ultimately, I ended up laying there, my anxiety growing. I had to twist and try to keep moving to keep my limbs from falling asleep.

The door opened and I heard laughter as they returned. They came straight in the room, not bothering to look at me. They had familiar pink bags from the lingerie store and I felt my stomach tighten in a knot as they began pulling out panties, removing tags, and putting them in my drawer.

"Riley, please don't do this!" I begged.

"Should have thought about that before you fucked Sandy," Riley replied without turning. They finished unpacking and she turned grinning at me. "Do you think the one night of pleasure is going to be worth it?"

"Riley please. What if someone sees?"

"I hope they do! Maybe they'll see what a bitch you are and come give me the real fucking that you can't."

Sandy pulled out another bag, this one plain brown. She dumped it out between my legs and I raised my head and watched as she held up a box. I recognized it immediately as a powerful vibrator that, at least from porn, was a favorite for getting girls off quickly. Riley took it and unpacked it quickly.

"Can I stay and watch?" Sandy asked eagerly.

"Oh yeah, I was hoping you could stay the night actually," Riley said. She plugged it in. The noise it made when she turned it on sounded like a power tool. There was no warmup, she just grabbed my balls and placed the vibrator on my locked dick, rubbing it up and down.

The vibrations felt amazing and my cock tried to leap to attention. I groaned and thrashed, but Riley just tightened her grip on me to keep me in place. The mixture of pleasure and pain was driving me insane.

"You want to cum right? Fucking beg me for it!" Riley ordered.

"Oh, please Riley, oh god it hurts!" I begged her to stop. Her hand squeezed my balls even harder and I felt the straps straining to hold me in place. The message was clear. "Oh Riley, please let me cum again. I want to cum for you baby!"

"HHmmm, good boy!" Riley's grip softened and she started gently massaging my testicles. The vibrator clicked up a notch and everything dropped away. My entire world existed between my legs. Sickeningly the pain from the cage transformed into pleasure, the two mixing in an intoxicating cocktail.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. I felt cum shooting out of me in the strangest orgasm I had ever had. I wasn't hard and it felt like a steady stream rather than the pulsing jets I was used to. It felt good. At first. But soon the intensity of the vibrator was too much for sensitive cock. "Please RIley, it's too much!"

The vibrations became more intense, the noise deafening on the hard cage. I couldn't hold my head up anymore and I was too tired to fight it. I lay there weakly, Riley smiling warmly down at me. When I came a second time my body barely moved. My abs tightened and I felt more cum pouring out of me. I was breathing heavy.

"Good boy," Riley grinned as she pulled the vibrator away. "Now maybe you'll behave better!" She held her hand up and I saw it was pooled with cum that was overflowing and dripping onto my chest. She pulled my chin to open my mouth, then poured it in slowly, giving me time to swallow.

I felt fingers working on the ankle straps and soon my legs were free. Riley had me lick her hand and I saw Sandy moving around to free my arms. The two rubbed feeling back into me then helped me up.

I wrapped my arms around Riley and hugged her tight. I cried. The experience had been intense, and it was an emotional release that was needed after the physical one. "Ssshhh Tommy, I'm here for you, I've got you," Riley whispered, pulling my head the crook of her neck. She rubbed my hair while she whispered to me. "Such a good boy. I know it was hard. Just let it out."

My sobs eased and I pulled away, embarrassed. Sandy was gone and the bedroom door was shut. Riley pulled me to the shower and pulled her clothes off to join me. We washed each other and soon I was laughing along with her as she talked about her trip and the awkward way the old guy on the plane next to her tried to pick her up.

We toweled off and I walked into the room. I could hear dishes clinking and knew Sandy was still out there, so I went to get dressed and froze as I remembered all I had were panties.

"Pick something cute!" Riley giggled as she slipped on a pair. I picked up the pair on top, a pair of boyshorts with pink and blue plaid. I pulled them on. Riley was staring at me. "Fuck that turns me on." She glanced at the door then grinned. "Come on!"

She pulled me into the kitchen. I stumbled out and found Sandy plating some food, also wearing only panties. Her tanned breasts had goosebumps around them, and she smiled at us. "Whoa, he's actually wearing them!"

"Of course he is! He's a good boy and does whatever I want."

I felt like a piece of meat as both of the girls took me in. Riley looked pleased and content. Sandy looked like she wanted to use me.

Dinner was surprisingly normal. Riley talked about the trip. She had originally gone in a supporting role but had impressed her boss when she stepped in to answer questions with pre-prepared material.

As we cleaned up Riley came and bumped my hips. "Hey, I'm horny!"

I laughed. "Uh yeah, of course you are!"

Riley was blushing. "Do you want to eat me out, or would you like Sandy to?"

My eyes widened in shock. The thought of Riley and Sandy together was like a dream come true! "Oh god Sandy, that will be so fucking hot!"

"MMMmmm, yeah," Riley grinned. "Fuck I'm wet just thinking about it!" She pulled her panties away from her crotch and I could see her sticky juices leaving strands down to the gusset.

Riley grinned and walked over to the smiling Sandy. They led the way to the bedroom, me trailing along eagerly. I was surprised when the door slammed in my face, almost crushing my toes. I heard laughing from the other side of the door then kissing.

It suddenly opened and a pillow and blanket hit me in the face. Before I could react, the door was closed. The lock clicked.

"You're really not going to let him watch?" I heard Sandy ask laughing. "Fuck this is so much fun! Fuck I could really use some cock while I eat you."

"Ohh, look at this!" I heard rustling noises.

"Oooo, that looks so real!"

"Yeah, I got this too!"

"Okay, I have to try fucking you, gimme that!" Sandy demanded.

"No eat me first! You owe me after I let you fuck Tommy. Was he good?"

"God yeah. I think that's the most fucked up part about all of this. He's actually really good in bed."

"I know," Riley moaned. "Yeah, like that baby. You know I got the harness so I could fuck Tommy."

"What?!" Sandy gasped.

"Ugh, don't stop licking please," Riley begged. "Yeah, when I told him I would train my ass for anal I said he had to as well."

"Oh fuck, has he fucked your ass yet?"

"Hey! I thought I told you to shut up and eat me!" Riley squealed and I heard a slapping noise.

"I'm not your bitch, you'll take what I give you and like it."

"Ugh, yes Miss Sandy," Riley moaned. "I let him in my ass once."

"Jesus, he's so big. Was it difficult? Did it hurt?"

"Ugh, no he was so easy," Riley moaned. I felt my heart racing. "I mean Dan had already fucked me their twice and his cock is even bigger."

"Holy shit!"

"Ugh yeah, his cum made it really easy for Tommy to get in me!" Riley groaned and I heard her cumming. "Ugh, fuck Sandy yes!"

"My turn!" Sandy demanded. "God that turns me on so much! Does Tommy know?"

"Oh yeah, he helped," Riley giggled. "Hey Tommy, I see your shadow out there. Stop being a pervert and go to sleep!"

"Sorry," I lamely muttered. As I turned towards the couch, I heard Sandy starting to gasp in pleasure.

*****

I sat at my desk working on figures for a talk I had to give tomorrow. It was my first big presentation in my new role, and I wanted everything to be perfect. I was thankful that my promotion had included a move to a new office that I didn't have to share. Just a few weeks ago my boss Jack had finally moved to his new corner one and I had gotten the office next door.

"Wow, that place was amazing! I can't believe you took me there! That was way too much to spend on lunch," I recognized Riley's voice growing louder. I looked up in time to see her and Jack walking down the hall, passing by my office window to get to his office.

"It's not a big deal. I knew I had to take a girl like you to someplace nice." I heard Jack's door open and close. The one thing I had noticed about my new office is that the air vents between my and Jack's office transmitted sound quite clearly. Jack was a loud phone talker and normally I just put on headphones when he was on a call.

"Aww, well thanks again. It means a lot to have the company think so highly of me!" Riley sounded pleased.

"It's not just the company that thinks highly of you."

"Mr. Falton!" Riley giggled. She sounded like she was putting on an act.

"What have I told you about calling me Mr. Falton?"

"What if I like to call you Mr. Falton?" Riley's voice sounded breathier. What the fuck was going on?!

"HHhmmm, I'd prefer you call me daddy."

"Oh, that's bad," Riley said.

"Spread your legs more, I miss the view of those panties."

"Oh, thank you daddy, I wore them for you," Riley giggled. I remember her picking them out this morning. A pair of pink and baby blue panties that looked young and girlish.

"You're something else Riley," Jack groaned.

"Do you want my help daddy? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Jack didn't reply and the next noise I heard was the wet sound of a blowjob. This went on for thirty seconds.

"Wow daddy your cock is huge!"

"Bigger than Tommy's?"

"Ugh, yeah," I heard wet slurping noises. "Oh, you like that daddy? Like knowing your dick's bigger than Tommy's? He's right next door, you know." I was painfully aware of my dick trying to move around and I reached down to adjust myself in the small lacy panties Riley had picked out for me that morning.

"Oh, fuck yeah Riley. God ever since I saw you, I imagined your lips wrapped around my dick."

"Aww, well I'm glad I could make your dream come true! You don't feel bad about Tommy?"

"Fuck him," Jack grunted. "He's a great worker, probably going to sit here someday. I've done favors for him so screw it."

I heard Riley moaning softly.

"God damn you're good at this," Jack grunted. "I'll have to set up a standing meeting with you."

"Ha, we'll see," Riley giggled. "Want to see something fucked up?"

"What?" Jack asked curiously.

"Just watch this," Riley went back to sucking his cock. The noises were wet and loud, punctuated by moans from Jack. I heard him grunt softly then the noises stopped.

"Ugh yeah swallow that load." Jack said happily. "Wait, where are you going," I heard Jack ask. "Riley—" he cut himself off as his office door opened.

My door opened and Riley came in smiling. She stuck her tongue out and I could see she had swallowed most, but not all of Jack's cum. I gulped as I saw Jack stand in the doorway. I knew I was going to have to pretend I was oblivious. "Hey babe," I greeted her warmly.

"Oh Tommy, I'm so happy! Jack took me to such a nice work lunch as a welcome to the company! We really got to know each other!" She kissed me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste Jack.

"Wow you two must really be in love," I heard Jack say, holding back laughter.

"Yeah, we are!" Riley said smiling up at me.

"Well, uh, I'll leave you to it. Try to keep it workplace appropriate." Jack said, contrary to his own behavior minutes ago. He closed the door softly as he left.

"Did you like the show?" Riley whispered. "Too bad you couldn't see!"

"You knew?" I hissed back.

Riley nodded. "Yeah, I was here a week ago and realized I could hear everything in Jack's office."

"Fuck," I hesitated. I hadn't really had any meetings or anything in here yet, and the previous occupant of his office had been a quiet guy. Jack might not realize the offices were so connected. He would soon though. "Riley, he's gonna figure out eventually I could hear you two."

"Oh yeah, that's kinda the point!" Riley looked so satisfied with herself.

"Babe!" I saw Jack walk past my door headed down the hall. I relaxed. "What the fuck, this is my job, my career!"

"Yeah, makes it hotter right?" Riley grinned. I couldn't disagree. "Relax, I explained at lunch it's just sex." She saw how nervous I was looking. "Awww, are you jealous your boss got to cum in my throat? I shared it with you..."

I squirmed, upset that I was turned on.

"Did you like the daddy bit?" Riley asked. She waited for an answer and I shyly nodded. "Yeah, me too. He does kinda look like my dad, right?" Riley laughed as I gasped. She winked as she walked out, leaving me alone and stunned in the middle of my office.

*****

I rolled over and cuddled behind Riley, my morning erection nestling comfortably between her panty clad cheeks. She felt so soft and warm. I started to drift to sleep then sat upright and pulled the sheets down. My dick wasn't locked up!

Riley was smiling warmly. "Morning babe," she pulled me down for a kiss. I had no idea what was going on, but I wasn't going to waste the moment. I kissed her hungrily, working my way down to her neck. She was moaning happily. I went to move down to her pussy, but she pulled my lips back to hers.

"I need you inside me," Riley hissed. I could feel her hands shoving her panties down as she wriggled her way free. I pushed her over and she spread her legs, welcoming me inside of her. Her pussy was soaking wet and took me easily.

"Ah, yes Riley!" I groaned as her heat spread down my shaft. We were both turned on and we wordlessly ground against one another as we sought release. "Oh fuck, I can't- UGH!" I lost it, spilling my seed inside of her.

My pleasure was enough to set her off and she groaned below me. I collapsed on her and she rubbed my back. "Can I go clean up? I don't want to stain the sheets." I rolled off her and she put her hand between her legs as she scooted her way off the bed. "Join me in the shower in a few minutes?"

I nodded in a daze. What the hell was going on? I looked at her nightstand and my cage wasn't there. I sat on the edge of the bed wondering what was happening. She was cleaning herself up? I don't think that had happened in a long, long time. I was worried something was wrong.

The door to the bathroom popped open and I heard the shower start. Numbly, I stood and moved to join her. She was already wetting her hair, her raised arms stretching out her torso in a way that would never fail to stir my lust.

"Riley, is everything okay?" I asked, unable to keep the worry from my voice.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Riley smiled. "God that sex was amazing! Thanks, I really needed that."

She started to wash her breasts and grinned as I stared wide eyed. Fuck she was beautiful. "Fuck you're beautiful."

She smiled. "Awww Tommy..." She blushed like when they had first started dating. She bit her lip and then looked down. My cock was hard again. "Words like that..." She sank to her knees and I gasped as she took my cock in her mouth. The blow job was luxurious. She massaged my shaft with her tongue, working every inch, while staring lovingly into my eyes. She wasn't in a hurry and I had to reach and adjust the water to keep it warm as she pleasured me.

"Oh, Riley you're gonna make me cum!"

"MMMmmmm," Riley moaned, her humming setting me off. I groaned and braced myself against the wall as I emptied into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and I saw her throat working as she swallowed my cum. "Wow that was a lot!" she laughed as she stood and kissed my cheek.