She Did Not Stop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pensively, she added, "I hope it doesn't hurt your friendship. You guys have known each other a long time. If there's a problem, tell me what I can do to fix it."

I didn't know what to say. If she's right, then we may have to deal with it, cut it off. Sometime in the future. But today has already happened and there's no going back

He came back in. I went off to the bathroom.

When I came back, he was standing behind her. He ran his hand under her skirt, between her legs. When he got up high between her legs, up to her pussy, she didn't jump or flinch. She moved her feet apart, far apart. Not a subtle movement. Clearly an invitation to reach into her sex again. No resistance there.

She turned around and he kissed her. She kissed him. They kissed and melted their bodies together. They looked at me. I nodded down the hall toward the bedroom. They came hand in hand to me. She put her hand on my crotch, feeling my hardness and squeezing it to lead me with her.

We all went in. We undressed her, he took off her top and bra, I took off her skirt. Shoes had gone long ago, and panties had never come back. They were still on the floor somewhere. I saw the long creamy stains inside her thighs where his cum had leaked out and dribbled down. It reached below her knees before it dried enough to stop moving.

I wanted her first this time. He had already had her once.

She grabbed both our cocks, both were standing at attention for her. Kissed us both, him first, more passionate tongue wrestling. Then she turned to me. We kissed like we were long term lovers not new acquaintances as he was.

She let go of his cock, used mine as a pull toy, pulled me down with her as she sat down on the bed. She lay back, lifted her knees high and wide in clear invitation. Said softly, "I love you, honey. Fuck me now! Come into me. I want to join with you, husband. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to reclaim my pussy with your seed!"

I entered her easily. She was still slippery from her juices and his load of semen. I lay down on her. She locked her legs around me, and we made love. Minutes, a few minutes, more minutes, I don't know. I kissed her. I kissed her breasts, sucked her nipples. Whispered dirty things in her ear.

I got close, she could tell. She hissed in my ear, "Come in me baby! Fill me now! Fill your wife's pussy with your sperm!" A few more strokes and I obliged, shot into her eight, ten times, and kept going slowly after the last pulse to get every ounce of delicious, agonizing pleasure out of my wonderful wife.

I rolled to the side but didn't leave her, I thought she was close but hadn't come. I reached for her lips, into her slit, for her clit and her hole, and with gentle fingers pinching her most sensitive nub, I brought her more pleasure. She gasped and cried and almost screamed as she came again, then a few seconds rest, then again, finally three times, until her clit was too sensitive to continue.

We were both exhausted, lay there catching our breath. He was ready to go again, both from the newness of sampling a new female and from watching us and listening to her come so hard. He came over to her, kissed her. She responded as he wished. I moved over a little so he could climb between her legs again. He knelt pointing his steely, hungry cock at her, she lifted her legs, took his cock and guided him into her grotto of delight.

He lasted longer this time, but still took it slowly. No angry urgency. She lifted her legs high again to get his hardness deeper into her insides. His cock was longer and thinner than mine, so he was reaching some places that my probing did not. She increased that sensation by folding herself in half so that he could plumb deep into her womb, many inches deeper into the core of her being. Eventually he came again, and she came a little, too, from the depth of his strokes and feeling the pulsing of his ejaculation. He relaxed, lay on her, and they rested.

He rolled off on the other side and we both cuddled up to her. One man on each side, a sex sandwich in exhaustion. The condiments that we had left inside the meat of the sandwich leaked out slowly, made a large wet spot on the sheets.

We napped for a few minutes, then got up again and went to the kitchen for more liquids and finally some solid food that we had not yet got around to.

No clothes went on for the rest of the night, and no cleanup, either. Sure we all peed, but we all had our collective sex juices slathered onto us from the waist down. Again, a badge of honor.

We never did get dinner that night, only a snack and more wine. And more rolls in the hay. We did watch the movie, three of us on the sofa, one of us men with hands on her at all times. Maybe an arm around the shoulder reaching down to the boob. A hand in the crotch, fingers trying to gain entry to the slippery tunnel. Sometimes both of us with fingers in her. We didn't really see much of the movie. That was just our excuse to sit close together.

One or both of her hands stroked us, keeping us almost constantly aroused. We didn't want to waste anything, so when one of us got close to coming, she climbed on, lowered her pussy onto a cock, and milked us dry. Always in reverse cowgirl so she could continue to see the movie, too, though none of us paid much attention to it.

I came in her four times that night. I think he came five. And she about the same. It was a real sex fest. I woke up once during the night to see her sitting on him, her hips down on his, his cock fully enclosed in her honey pot. She was making little motions to tease yet another cum shot out of him. And she succeeded, both of them almost crying at the pain and pleasure. She collapsed on his chest. She rolled off and contributed more to the wet spot. She inquired, was I interested. I just held her tight and we went back to sleep.

She was a mess the next morning with eight or nine loads of man juice in her box. And all over most of her bottom half. As was the bed a mess, and the sofa, too. Crumpled Kleenex from wiping up cum scattered all over. The apartment had been hit by a hurricane of lust.

The shower wasn't big enough for three of us, so we alternated, one guy at a time helping her get clean - outside and inside.

By the time he left that next day, the length of fingers and cocks that had stroked her insides must have measured in the hundreds of yards. She was sore that night. She asked me to "kiss it and make it better," and I did. Always a pleasure. And she came again, hard. We slept spooned for hours.

Boy was it hard to get up and go to work Monday morning!

12