All Comments on 'She Did Not Stop Ch. 01'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

just another cuck-a-doddle-do club story poor

bioman57bioman57almost 4 years ago

Not all that good. Character were not developed nor was the story complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job

Loved the story.

Nice build up.

The people that commented negatively read your whole story

After the warning in the begining

Just to leave a bad comment.

Trolls if you ask me

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

I have to say, I think your member name was most appropriate. I'm sure when you wrote the sex scenes you were obsessed with portraying the graphic acts. However, in your rush to claim the exotic high ground you actually created something entirely different. You created a wife who was a human cum bucket. Both her husband and his pal fucked her many times. You might feel that the sight of semen running down a woman's leg is sexy. Once, sure...but so many times that the living room upholstery needs major stain removal then it looks a little grubby and tawdry. It read like a cheap script for a porn film trying to pass itself off as highclass art. For this reader, it didn't work.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
So, you let your "friend" fuck your wife like a fuck-toy slut!

Now, you lay down the law. This person, who is NOT your friend, now can fuck your wife whenever he wants. That's how he will view things. So, YOU should tell him FIRMLY on point of castration, that if he wants to fuck her again he must FIRST provide a girlfriend for YOU to fuck in front of his wife and him. Fair's fair!

Oh, he doesn't want to do that? Then you bring out a knife and casually tap it against him, reminding him that if he EVER tries to initiate sex with your wife again, he'll really be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Soooo??

was she right that he would expect to take her when he wanted and does she let him? And what about these other guys that she says think they can have a woman anytime they want once she has been claimed? She give in to them as well?

IamTheLizardKingIamTheLizardKingalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

You did a good build up of the wife's lust. Revealed the husband's enjoyment of cuck behaviours. The initial scene in the kitchen was a nice lustful build up on the wife's part.

You advertised as a cuckold story and that is what it was. No harm, no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Retarded people are not erotic.

Just retarded

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Seemed weird

Seemed like something that might happen if your totally trashed, even than it wouldn't be right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

This trash belongs in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another stupid wimp and his whore not worth reading should be in the garbage pail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

After all your warnings, your story was simply poorly done. The characters are thoroughly unlikable and their actions portray them as dumber than stumps. And I'm here to tell you that, even back in the day, there was disease and there was fear of pregnancy. Condoms are NOT foolproof and the pill failed. Please don't continue to post this drivel. It was simply awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah. Right. Sure.

Seen shit similar to this back in the day. Sooner or later, the trio will become a duo, the booted man gets burned, then all hell will break loose. One little, two little, three little idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Different Path

If you had taken a different path at the last part of the story, you'll get praises instead of negative comments. Retain the entire story, but on the last part MC would join a training camp in an unknown location conducted by CIA and Navy SEAL veterans. When he finished the training, he will become invincible and will then make an elaborate plan to make them captive and finally burn them. Even if you retain the so-called "disgusting" and "horrible" parts, but burn them in the end, the negative comments will turn into; "You nailed it again MrMsScrewloose, 5 stars", or "Please write more, we need writers like you"; "You really belong to LW category, so keep it up". Other cuck stories would surely get the same praises as well if they would revise the ending regardless of how cuck the story is. By the way, don't forget to include parts that would show the husband closing the savings and current bank account, change the insurance policy and his 401K and other cliche that you oftentimes read here in Lit. Also, don't forget to mention that your story is just fiction and that you are in the alternate universe, so you can write whatever you want without the hassle. Reminder: Even if your story is not about cuckolding but only about cheating wife, they will still go after you if there is no burning in the end and they will tell you that it doesn't belong to LW category because the wife does not love the husband. But a cheating wife burned in the end rightfully belong to LW category even if she despise her husband.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

"hot love tube"

...And suddenly, I'm in 1985.

Still, though: getting in the headspace? Dug it. The "promise" of a guy coming back to the well? Already looking forward to the sequel.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
I agree...

So far almost all commentators are negatively critical of this long description of shallow individuals acting stupidly. I agree. To be interesting--at least to me--a story must have some serious conflict, some anguished. reaction to something done by a spouse or significant other that is contrary to usual or standard behavior, to a moral code that is expected of each other. This story has nothing like that.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidy

Says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

Excellent story and good writing. Just wondering though does your wife suck cock cause theres no mention of it. That would have added to it.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 4 years ago
Good Effort

It is a good effort to make a cuckold story erotic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pretty much your usual, no better, no worse than previous posting of same cuck garbage. You may have a husband, but you don't have a living wife or a good friend.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
She Did Not Stop and He Never to Stop

She made a very good point of once a man has sampled the fruit he thinks it’s still available. The husband had many a chance to stop it. So now we’ll see if they are a Vixen& Stag or a Cuckold & HotWife. I’ll be watching for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet, Sweet, Lust!

Great story! My wife says, "The best sex I have ever had is with your friends!" I especially enjoy seeing their cum run down her thighs all night!

My wife has enjoyed this type of extramarital sex so much, she has even got several of her married, girlfriends to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

Personally I LOVED the story because you essentially described some of my fantasies.

This story has been VERY VERY WELL RECEIVED by the READERS (they LOVE it): 62 favorites out of 39K views; that is 1.59 faves per 1K views (a very high faves-to-views ratio).

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Beautiful

Please continue, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is not yours

She will do it again and again with others also, so you my friend are a doormat and safety net for her. This is not a loving wife,but a cum dump and you are the dump care taker. I know it's just story, but I am sure so guys off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love the story, I've watched my wife secretly to her several times and enjoyed all of them. Hope to share in three way some day. Keep writing, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are they actually married, she obviously has no respect or love for her husband, he meanwhile is quite pathetic. Has no respect for himself, just an actual idiot.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

How lucky can one girl be, she kissed him so I could see, like a fella once said, ain't that a kick in the head (balls).

I have to think two cocks are probably just right for a woman. I'm glad you didn't slink away as he took charge of your wife. If you had fun undressing her wait untill she asks for your help dressing her for a solo date out with him. See you tomorrow, don't wait up. Now to criticize easy up on the caps, a little more inuendo about where fingers, cocks,youngest are located.

Yes chapter two Is waiting for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser steaming pile. Perfect for the LW sewer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the foreword to the story:

"... there are no gigantic boobs or mammoth penises or wild gangbang orgies... Just a loving husband, a loving wife, and a good friend."

My comment:

What else do you need for a memorable night?

I gave you a 5.0 (★★★★★) for this story, which is my kind of wife sex story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has been very well received by many readers. The author has a solid fan base. As of July 02/21 this story has got 85 faves out of 57.8k views, which is 1.64 faves per 1k views (in my book it is an AA faves-to-views ratio!) Only Literotica members can "favorite" or "fave" a story.

I LOVE this story, gave you a 5 (★★★★★).

The wife is a keeper. Full stop. Period. I gave the wife's character a 5.0 (❤❤❤❤❤)!

I will read Ch. 2 of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

Quote from the story follows (spoiler alert!)

'She was sore that night. She asked me to "kiss it and make it better," and I did.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my opinion this is a five star story (5.0).

Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love when she resists just enough but he doesn’t have to “force” her. I have always left it up to my wife to make those decisions, if she doesn’t want to then I’ll stand up for her. If she’s undecided or wants to then that’s her call. I support not dictate unless it’s dangerous or completely stupid.

I also have a screw loose and like my women that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from page 1 of this story:

She turned around toward him, saw me standing there watching. She looked at me a little questioningly. I didn't react. She smiled, looked down at her chest, with his hand still cupping her breast, then back at me. It was clear to me that she was enjoying his attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is very popular in terms of number of favorites ('faves').

As on today it has got 103 faves out of 62.9k views, which is 1.637 faves per 1k views (an AA faves-to-views ratio!)

Posted on Jul 26 2021.

(PS.- 103 ÷ 62.9 = 1.637)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story deserves a 5 (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE it. Gave you a 5.0!

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story:

(Quote.)

Again his hand was at her breasts. And then on her legs. Then between her legs. She was moaning and whining and writhing with pleasure at being stroked and touched so sexually.

She looked at me. "Honey, he wants to fuck me. Do you want him to have me? Do you want your friend to fuck your wife?"

(End quote.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story, gave it a

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did not stop because she knew she would get awY with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Copy pasting an earlier comment:

"IamTheLizardKing - about 1 year ago

I liked it

You did a good build up of the wife's lust. Revealed the husband's enjoyment of cuck behaviours. The initial scene in the kitchen was a nice lustful build up on the wife's part.

You advertised as a cuckold story and that is what it was. No harm, no foul."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think it was great. I especially liked her narrative I would like to see more of that in these stories

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

A real turn on story, loved it, Wife read it as well , gave her ideas . me as well. Played story out as a fantasy , had great fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love (❤) it, gave you a 5 (★★★★★).

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Great sex descriptions, an interesting and unique approach on a common theme, good writing and good characters and dialogue. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five stars for you!

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 2 years ago

Wow, So Hot 🔥 Has me throbbing.!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only a thought, better if his friend did the repeated fucking then trying to reclaim her very used sore pussy in front of his wife's lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your intro kills any desire to read further. Yes, we are writing fiction here but no novel begins shouting over and over "It's not true. Don't bother reading this."

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

consensual sharing and loving.

But some like to judge other people's lifestyles

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mr LOOSER and a SLUT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, 5 [4.75 = 95% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

erotikos - 11 months ago

Outstanding story! Great sex descriptions, an interesting and unique approach on a common theme, good writing and good characters and dialogue.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five stars for you!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I love that she’s easy and knows that he’s going to get what he wants. She loves the idea of him taking her and knows that if her husband doesn’t stop him he’ll keep using her to cum in whenever he wants.

It would be so hot to wake up and hear her whining “ o god” as he uses her, making her moan and cum.

Love thinking about him looking at her husband as he bends her over, fucking her as she keeps saying “ he just won’t stop”.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold hubby. lets face it a 5 or 6 inch cock is not as good as a bbc bull fuck. wives love it and i figured i would rather see to it she gets a good Fuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

if you love your wife and your both happy then there is nothing wrong with being her cuckold husband. marriage is a long long time and its better she gets to enjoy this than her cheating on you. i always say its best to have a well fucked and satisfied wife. i say happy fucking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

a well fucked wife is the best wife to have

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

any husband who has a cock under 6 inches owes it to his wife to be her loving cuckold husband . a good wife deserves that much from her husband, Its that simple

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife did this i would wait for her to sleep then throw gasoline on her and set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous who said husband under 6 inches deserves to be a cuckold should question why she married him in the first place if his equipment wasn't up to standard ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

EXCELLENT STORY: 4.8 = 96%!

Very very erotic; in my book, kinky too!

I identified with the friend.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT.

Quote:

Anonymous over 2 years ago

I love when she resists just enough but he doesn’t have to “force” her. I have always left it up to my wife to make those decisions, if she doesn’t want to then I’ll stand up for her. If she’s undecided or wants to then that’s her call. I support not dictate unless it’s dangerous or completely stupid.

I also have a screw loose and like my women that way.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am reposting this comment because I really like it.

Quote:

erotikos almost 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Great sex descriptions, an interesting and unique approach on a common theme, good writing and good characters and dialogue. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five stars for you!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... While I was in the john, he went to help her in the kitchen. When I got back, I saw that he was standing behind her with his hands on her waist. He pulled her hips back to him and leaned into nuzzle her neck. She twisted a little to get away, but that had the effect of rubbing her ass across his crotch. She felt his hardon pressing into her butt when she moved, and he loved her ass massaging his erection like that. He took this as a sign of encouragement...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excerpt from page 1 of the story.

Quote:

... She looked at me, asked, "Honey, do you want this to go further?" She glanced down at his hand on her belly just above her mound. "You haven't stopped him yet? Are you going to stop him?" She looks back into my eyes. "Your friend is feeling me up, a lot. He's making love to me. You see where his hand is."

End quote.

• • •

4.8 = 96%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This happend to me on mutiple occasions because I was experiencing strong wife-sharing impulses at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous