She Doesn't Say No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Ray woke up. His vision was filled with Ginger's shoulder and her breast, with her upper arm moving and making the whole thing jiggle in a delightful way. There were squishy noises, and she was breathing heavily, nearly grunting with concentration.

He lifted his head and peeked down the length of her arm; yeah, she was buffing herself hard, about to get off again.

He felt his cock stirring, put his hand to it, working himself while she worked herself. His cock was crusty with their mingled juices dried on it. He stroked and tugged gently. Soon it was erect.

*****

Ginger noticed Ray watching her, and tugging himself. Embarrassed, she stopped plunging her fingers into her pussy hole.

He said, "Why did you stop? You don't have to stop."

She said, "I just--it seems weird--but--"

He waited.

She was losing the feeling. It was frustrating because she'd been so close. She realized it had happened a lot of times before when guys were fucking her and finished. There was a lot of confusing shit going on. "Am I sick? For wanting to feel it so much? Now that you showed me?"

He laughed a little and hugged her. "God no! You're overdue--think of all the guys you've given a feeling like that to! You should have felt it at least that many times."

The hug felt good, and he started caressing her, and she calmed down a little.

She said, "I want to feel it with you. Will you fuck me again?"

*****

"Will you fuck me again?" She asked.

"No! Not now."

"What?" Her stunned face turned to him. Her dark eyes teared up.

"It's time for YOU to fuck ME."

He rolled onto his back and used one hand to waggle his cock in the air. "Climb on and ride me."

The confusion and disappointment dropped away. She smiled. She laughed. She rolled up and rose up and straddled him and pointed his cock at her greasy pussy and settled onto it.

*****

Ginger felt happy, powerful, and aroused as she rode on top of Ray. Why had she spent all those hours offering herself spread open or ass in the air? Now she had control. It helped that his boner was one of the longest she'd ever experienced and was touching a place far inside her. It helped that his hands held her hips as she bounced on him while he smiled up at her. It felt great! She almost didn't care if she reached that mind-melting peak she'd experienced for the first time not long before.

But it did matter, and after minutes of bouncing up and down on him, she leaned forward until they were nose to nose and her nipples brushed against his chest. She humped her hips up and down, and his long dick slid across her love button. She felt already like this could take her over the top.

*****

When Ginger straddled and rode him, Ray was as happy as he'd ever been. Her pussy felt amazing clenching around his cock as she bounced. The glans brushed against her cervix when she settled all the way down and rubbed her clit on him. Her breasts swayed and jostled enchantingly. Her head went back in ecstatic release, then came forward. Her eyes were on his, but unfocused, her lips slightly parted, her nostrils flared. And then she bent down to him.

Nose to nose, eyes glued to each other, they moved in rhythm. But her pussy was double-timing on his cock.

*****

She clenched and released on him. Then felt the cascade again, taking her away through time and space. She couldn't hold the rhythm, just pressed down on him as hard as she could.

*****

He arched up into her, pressing himself deep into her, taking all her weight. She came, he came. His jerking cock squirted four time deep inside her. He wrapped his arms around her, felt himself all around her and deep inside her. There was no real separation. They were one as it was done.

3.

He drove her home in the morning and they agreed to meet again that night for another date.

Ray was ecstatic. Ginger was sweet, a really nice person he could talk to. If he'd met her some other way he was sure they could have a great relationship. The door into his own sexual psyche that had opened when he first saw her was also--potentially--the door to the relationship he knew he needed: one where he could watch her with multiple other guys and then have her himself. Of course, she might not want that. He chose to put off speculation, just went about his Saturday activities.

Ginger was thrilled by everything that had happened with Ray. He seemed like a caring guy, one she'd enjoy getting to know. Him knowing she had that slutty side removed some tension. She went about her Saturday with a smile. A couple times she had a chance to just sit, and she couldn't resist fingering herself. The orgasms weren't as intense as what he'd given her with his mouth, or even the ones from his beautiful long boner, but it was good. She wondered if it was possible to hurt herself by doing it too much, but she decided the next day would be soon enough to cut back.

Ray got a text in the early afternoon. "We still on 2night?" It was from his friend Robby. "Damn!" He thought. He'd totally forgotten that he invited Robby and Greg over to watch the game that night. Then he thought again. Maybe it was too soon, but maybe his relationship with Ginger could go where he wanted it to. You gotta risk it, to get the biscuit, he figured.

He called Robby and explained, then did the same with Greg.

Ginger dressed in a skin-tight stretchy dress she had, a strapless thing like a form-fitting fabric tube. No bra, no panties.

When Ray showed up she was pleased he had on a nice pair of jeans, a sport shirt, a sporty pair of loafer. Previous "boyfriends" made no effort once they had her, a red flag she should have spotted.

They went to a different place for dinner. It was quiet enough for talk, and the talk was early-date stuff, nothing sexual. Eventually though, when the server was running Ray's credit card, Ginger said to him, "I hope this isn't too forward, but you encouraged me." She gave him the cutest shy smile, "I hope we can do something tonight like we did last night."

For the first time she saw some insecurity in him.

He paused then said, "I'd love it, but--listen--uh--see, before I met you I invited a couple of my friends to my apartment to watch the game tonight."

The server brought the card back. Ray did the tip/math/signature thing, put his card away. "Let's talk in the car."

"Sure," she smiled. She held his arm as they walked out and down the sidewalk. He noticed people, multiple men and even a couple women, giving her a second look and even an open stare. He was so happy to be with her and those looks, and her looks, were giving him a little stiffy.

In the car she said, "If you want to be with your friends, I understand. Just drop me off and go watch the game."

He laughed a little. "That's not it. I want to be with you--and my friends. The game's just about over by now, but Robby and Greg are at my place watching it. I can drop you off, if YOU want. Or we can go to your place or go out for a couple drinks, if you want. YOU should only do what you want, but I wonder if you'd like to come to my place and fuck my friends."

There, it was out there. He looked her in the face.

Her mind reeled and while she searched for her feelings and her thoughts, she felt her mouth open. "Su--" she snapped it shut.

Her mind raced, his mind raced. "I might lose him, right now," she thought. "Right now, I might lose her," he thought. She examined his face. He examined her face.

She thought, this could be just like those other times when a "boyfriend" turned her out for his crew, then never called her again. But this guy met her when she was getting fucked by random strangers, and he said he admired her for it, and he showed her how to enjoy sex more, he cared about her safety, her comfort, her pleasure. What was the worst that could happen? The best gang bang yet, she thought. Worth the risk.

She leaned in and kissed him hard, serious, open-mouthed, sexy, her hands on his head. His hands roamed over her body, settled on her back, pulling her into him.

When they came up for a breath she said, "Let's try it."

His whole face lit up when he smiled. That was one of the little things she'd grown to love about him. "Really! That's great. 'Try it' is a good way to think about it. Listen, you're the group sex veteran of us all. Take control and do what you want and nothing you don't want."

"That's a nice way of calling me a slut."

He looked hurt.

"I'm kidding. But it is nice for me to keep in mind that I'm the veteran."

He started the car and headed it toward his place. They were silent for a minute, and then both started to speak at once, then stopped. She said, "Go ahead."

He said, "No, you."

She said, "I'm going to seduce your friends and fuck them both and I'm going to cum. I'm going to behave different from what you saw before. It's exciting. Give me your hand."

He gave it and she pulled it up between her thighs. "Feel how wet I am? Ready already." She held onto his hand, brought it to her face, pressed it to her cheek, kissed it.

His cock was tenting his jeans.

She leaned close to him, holding his hand against her face, and rested her other hand on his boner. They rode in silence to his place.

The friends had a little warning when they went down the apartment building hall and opened the front door, so the two guys were standing up in the living room, with the big TV on but a music playlist going.

Ray and Ginger were still holding hands; he was a little in front of her.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Ginger. Ginger, this is Greg," he indicated a medium height, medium build guy with short sandy hair, and a narrow face, "and Robby," a huskier guy just a little taller, not as tall as Ray, with dark curly hair, shining eyes, a happy smile, and thick thighs.

Ginger stepped out from behind Ray. "Hey guys," she said.

Greg audibly gasped. Robby's smile and eyes widened.

Holding Ray's hand, Ginger raised hers up so she could pirouette like they were dancing together. Of course, that brought the hem of the dress up until it just barely covered her pussy and ass.

She walked to Robby and put her arms around him, hugged him tight, shimmied her boobs against his chest, leaned in for an open-mouth kiss. His hands roamed up and down her back. She held the kiss. He cupped her ass in his hands, up under the dress, his fingertips reaching up and in--She moved her lips to his ear, whispered, "not yet," and slid away. The dress hem rested across the top of her butt.

Robby's smile was even bigger. Damn! he was cute, Ginger thought.

She went to Greg, same open-mouth kiss. He was breathing fast; his hands moved nervously on her: ribs, hips, thighs, ass, back. She stepped back, took his hands in hers and brought them to her boobs, stroking the boobs up with his full hands, then pressing on his fingertips so they curled, and she raked downward. Their hands together pulled the front of the dress down, so the boobs flattened, jiggled, then stood proud and bare, nipples hardening under their eyes.

She turned to Ray. "Hey Ray, it's a party and you're the host, can we all get a drink? A beer or something?"

By the time he got back from the kitchen with four beers, she was between Robby and Greg on the couch. The dress was pushed around her midriff. She and Robby were making out. His hands cupped and caressed her boobs. One of hers rested on the back of his neck and the other massaged the front of his pants. Greg's hands were on her ass. She had it pushed out at him, kneeling half up to suck on Robby's mouth. Greg saw Ray walk into the room and pulled his hands back.

Ray handed him a beer and said, "don't stop on my account, buddy. Ginger's in control here. I just want us all to have fun."

Ginger turned and took two beers from him, passed one to Robby, hopped to her feet and raised her beer high. "Here's to fun--and fucking!" She clacked her can against each of theirs and took a big pull from it.

Ray stared at her, amazed at the transition from the passive fuck doll she'd been the week before. As he thought it over, he realized that in the past she'd been asked to lie back or stick her ass up and take cocks, and she'd done it to make guys happy. Now he'd given her a license to express her feelings. He hoped she was being her true self and not just acting like the slut she thought he wanted her to be. Then he put those thoughts aside to enjoy watching her and his friends enjoy themselves.

"Ray," she said, "you didn't tell me Robby's dick is as thick as this beer can. What a monster! Not long like yours, though."

She had one hand on Robby's thick dick, clasping it through his pants front.

"I never realized," Ray answered. "I never grabbed it like you are."

She turned to Robby. "My little pussy needs to warm up for you. You're going to have to go second."

Then she turned to Greg. "That makes you first, okay?"

His face got red and he looked down--at her boobs, her thighs, the wispy hair on her pussy. "S-sure," he answered.

Ginger was exhilarated by her sense of control. She realized that part of her pleasure in the past had come from her feeling that she could handle whatever men, any man, wanted from her. This, though, was a whole new world of her not just taking, but giving, direction, controlling the experience for everyone's pleasure. She turned now to Ray, knowing what she'd say would disappoint him, but believing everyone's pleasure would be enhanced--eventually.

"Ray, Greg and I are going to have some private time in your bedroom. I know it isn't what you wanted, but I need this sweetheart alone for a little while. You and Robby can drink beer and watch the game or something."

She stood. The dress was a bunch of wrinkled fabric around her waist. She was a naked woman in a room with three clothed men, and she'd never felt more powerful in her life. She put her hand out to Greg. "Come on, honey. Let's have some fun."

He took her hand and let her lead him down the hall. She threw a happy smile and a wink over her shoulder at Ray.

Ray sat stunned. This was not what he'd envisioned, not in any scenario he'd imagined. He realized his cock was as hard as it had been when he'd first seen her, and that while this wasn't what he expected, it could be much better. He settled into the chair and took a pull from the beer. Turning to Robby, he asked, "Is your cock really as thick as a beer can?"

"Nah, not even close, but it is a lot thicker than most. I've learned I have to get a woman plenty warmed up before I put it in. Never had another guy do that for me before," he laughed.

In the bedroom Ginger pulled Greg to sit on the bed with her. She kissed him, brought his hand to her breasts, then moved hers to undo his pants. He kissed her, mouth, ear, neck...his mouth trailed downward.

"Yes," she said, "suck my nipples. Oh, yes." Her hands held the back of his head now. His pants were open, his boner pressing out the fly of his boxers.

Then no more words as she put her arms up and he pulled the dress fully off her. She did the same to his shirt. They kissed more. His hands slid to the flare of her hips, pulled at her butt. His hips came up as she pushed his pants below them. She slid to the floor to wrestle his shoes off him. She pulled his socks off too, before taking his pants down, she had a thing about guys keeping their socks on. Weird, whatever. She rested her hands, on top of his thighs, her cheek against one of them. They both took a couple deep breaths. His eyes were wide, She smiled and winked at him--remembering she'd just given Ray the same look--took his boner in her hand and put her pursed lips against it, a kiss, and then she opened wider and slid her lips over the helmet. He gasped.

She suckled at it for a little while, then slid up his body and toppled him back so they lay together on the bed.

He put his hand between her legs, and she circled his dick with her hand. He pushed two fingers into her slit. She was wet, but not that ready yet.

"Un uh," she said.

He jerked his hand back, She reached for it, brought it down there again, guided it to make gentle circles over the top of her pussy.

"Take your time, lover. Warm it up. Follow my lead."

She rotated her hand encircling his dick, then pumped it--the classic hand job move--but gently. He picked up on it and buffed his hand over her pussy lips. In time, they spread and she could feel the juicy ooze of her lube. She tried circling his dick with her fingertips and sliding them up and down, like her hand was a cap for his boner. His fingers dipped into her dampness and slid over the love button. "Uh huh, that's the spot," she said. she worked a couple fingertips on the sensitive spot just under the tip, and he did the same. They were breathing hard in rhythm. She grabbed his dick and pumped it like a pump handle, so it slapped him in the belly. "Now harder, she said." He patted his hand on top of her pussy, fingers curling up and in. She returned to jerking him, rougher. Now he slid his fingers deeper into her. "Yess," she said. She shuddered with the kind of orgasm she'd given herself with her hand. It made her want more.

She climbed on top of him, fitted him into herself, pressed her body to his and humped him. "Fuck, that's good. Isn't it good?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yuh, uh, huh."

She rubbed her face on his, ground her boobs on his chest. Those times before, it was like her body and mind were trying to ignore what her pussy was doing, what the guys were doing to it, like pretend it wasn't happening. Now, she wanted to connect with this sweet, sweet, guy in every way. And she thrilled to think of Robby's thick dick and Ray's long dick still to come.

She sat up, bouncing on Greg, looking down at him. She was so close, and he was getting close too. She continued pounding down onto him, adding a little grind every time she settled all the way down.

Poised on the knife edge of ecstasy, she rolled off him, pulling him to rise above her. "Now fuck me, Greg! Fuck me hard!"

She laid back with her legs pulled up. He was between them, head pressed into the crook of her neck, holding her ass in the air with both hands and thundering into her.

"Oh fuck, yess!" she screamed as the passion peak washed over her. "Yesyesyesyes," she all but sobbed.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," Greg grunted. Each uh with a jerk of his hips that hammered her into the bed, and a spasm of his dick deep inside her unloading.

He collapsed on her, welcome weight. His hands still held her hips, but no longer pulled her up. She let her legs fall outward, and savored the pressure of pubic bone on pubic bone, sliding through the aftershocks, coming down from the peak.

Out in the living room Ray and Robby couldn't think of anything to say. Ray turned the music down, listening for the sounds from the bedroom, but it was really quiet.

Robby asked, "How did you meet Ginger anyway?"

Ray told him about the frat party.

Robby said, "So that's how you knew she'd do the gang bang."

"Yeah. I never realized I wanted, you know, to have a girlfriend who--uh, you know--I never--I didn't know it would turn me on to watch MY girlfriend get fucked, but it does."

"I can tell." Robby looked meaningfully at the tented front of Ray's jeans. "I'm just gonna--" he unbuttoned his waistband and reached a hand into the front of his own pants, working it in there.

Ray did the same. They sort of ignored each other.

From the bedroom Ginger's voice came clear, "Yess!" Then there were bed noises, rocking sounds and eventually "Fuck me Greg! Fuck me hard!" And later "Oh fuck, yess!" And Greg grunting. Then silence.

Robby said, "Do you think I should go in there?"

Ray, not sure, but wanting to see SOME of the action, "Let's give it a minute and see what Ginger does."