She Doesn't Say No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom. Ginger patted Greg on the back, kissed his cheek, slid out from under him. She said, "That was fucking awesome, lover. You can just lie here--I'm going out there to fuck Robby--maybe we can do it again after that?"

She padded nude into the living room. Robby and Ray had their hands in their pants. "Oh good!" she said. "You're warmed up for me. I'm definitely warmed up for you. Look at this!" She put her hand between her legs, dipped two fingers into her love tunnel and brought them out, shiny and slick. She held the hand out toward Ray. "Like what you see, honey?"

He nodded his head and nodded toward Robby. Licking his lips he said, "Show me some more."

Robby pulled his pants and underpants off. Now Ray could see how thick Robby's cock actually was.

Ginger's eyes widened at the sight. She knelt before him--the socks again, she had to have those socks off--and took the thick dick in her hands, yes she put both hands on it, caressing the sides with her fingertips. She looked sideways at Ray. "Watch me, honey. I'm going to see if I can get my mouth around this monster." She went slowly, sliding her lips along the helmet until just before the ridge where she paused, swallowed, licked the underside with her tongue--Robby caught his breath at that--looked over at Ray, then slid her mouth over the ridge. She held it there, filling her mouth, stretching her lips, then pulled off. She gave Ray a triumphant smile, then dove back onto Robby's dick working the ridge between her lips several times until he groaned with pleasure.

She backed off and got to her feet, straddled him and squatted a little to line his shining helmet up with her oozing pussy. With one hand she worked the sensitive head back and forth across the passage and over her love button. Gradually she eased herself down onto it, taking no more into her pussy than she had into her mouth.

Robby bucked up at her, and for a time they played a little teasing game, him trying for more penetration, her pushing upward and away. Meanwhile, he kissed her neck, and bent further to suck her nipples. She cradled his head with her hands.

She felt she was ready and stood up. Looking down at him, she said, "Let me get on this end of the couch. I want you to take me from behind."

He moved over and she got into place. Ray sat nearby in the arm chair. She leaned toward him. He bent to kiss her. "I love you," she said. Then over her shoulder, "Fuck me hard, Robby!"

Robby knelt up behind her, ran his hands up over the curves of her ass and grabbed at the angle where legs turned to hips. He ground himself against her, letting his dick rise between her thighs and slide across her drooling pussy and over her swollen clit. For a time now he teased her.

It felt so good to Ginger. She knew she could orgasm again just from Robby grinding against her, but she wanted that thickness inside her.

She dropped her head down, resting her chest on the couch arm, she reached out to hold Ray's hand. She licked her lips, took a breath, and said, "Do it, Robby! Fuck me like a fucking dog!"

With one hand he guide his thick dick upward, and then, with the helmet lodged between her pussy lips, and both hands on her hips, he drove it into her.

"Uh," she moaned. Then "Yeah."

Ray looked intently into Ginger's face, aroused and amazed. His mouth hung open. She asked, "Do you like it, Ray? Watching me get stretched by your friend? I'm so full!" Dropping her head, she asked, "Robby, how do like those sloppy seconds? Sticking your dick in a pussy full of cum?"

In answer, he immediately set to work jackhammering her.

She moaned, "Uh huh" in rhythm.

He grunted, "Uh," more sharply.

And it went on.

Greg came out of the bedroom and stood beside her at the head of the couch. She was able to take his semi-erect dick in her hand, but Robby was rocking her too hard for her to do anything but hang on. Holding Ray's hand and Greg's dick, she gave herself over to the wave of ecstasy crashing outward from the deep place where that thick dick stretched her.

Robby's hands were like vises on her hips. He jerked spasmodically and grunted as cum shot out his dick to join what Greg had already planted in her.

For a moment it was a frozen tableau: Robby's hips cocked forward, his arms flexed pulling her backward, Her head down, hair wild, one hand clutching Greg's dick like a handle, the other holding tight to Ray's hand, Greg now rested a hand on her shoulder, Ray's other hand inside his own pants. A few panting breaths all around.

Then Robby pulled out and collapsed back at the other end of the couch. Ginger felt the cool wetness as her gaping pussy was exposed.

She wanted more dick. And her hips and thighs were tired of the flexed position. She stretched them out, putting her feet in Robby's lap, adjusting so her ankles rested on his thigh, her left foot brushing his creamy, crusty dick and balls. She turned her head to look up at Ray. "You ready yet? Don't lie to me, I can see your boner."

Ray stared into Ginger's face intently. He was as turned on as he'd ever been, more than at the frat party. He thought it was the way she talked and was clearly enjoying herself, and maybe the intimacy of his good friends fucking his girlfriend. He angled his eyes to where her left hand clutched Greg's cock. His voice croaked with arousal, "I want last. I'd say Greg's gotten over his shyness, and it looks like you've got a hold on him."

She turned her head. "Oh! Doesn't this look lovely." She tugged on Greg's dick, and leaned toward it to give the tip a lick. "Greg, honey, this tastes like you just fucked a slut. Wanna do it again?" She winked.

He moved around to get on top of her. Robby suddenly had her feet hooked over his thigh and Greg's feet braced against it. He sat and enjoyed the show.

Greg settled his knees between Ginger's and leaned down, fitting his dick into the dark, sticky groove where her thighs met her ass. He held himself with arms braced beside her on the couch. She tucked her head down against the couch arm, her own arms pressed beneath her. She clutched one hand over her mound, and reached farther below with the other to caress Greg's boner and guide it into her gooey, gaping love tunnel.

She felt contact on the back of her head, and realized it was Ray's hand, resting there. She'd let go of him to settle onto the couch. Every other "boyfriend"-- users and losers, as she thought of them now--who'd turned her out for his friends to bang, had fucked her first, and disappeared while some other guy fucked her. It was both kinkily arousing and intimately comforting to have Ray keeping contact with her, and waiting his turn.

Greg settled himself onto her back and began to thrust. The pressure and immobility enforced by the positions were also intimately comforting and kinkily arousing. All three men were touching her. She could wiggle her foot against Robby's dick and balls, but other than that she was immobilized and at Greg's mercy as he pounded her from behind.

And he was pounding. His earlier inhibitions were gone. He was an animal in rut. His weight pressed her breath out with every thrust so they breathed together in time. His exhalations were low growls against the back of her neck. He began to kiss, suck and almost gnaw on it. He worked his hands in from her sides, so that her boobs rested cupped in his palms.

He continued energetically for some minutes.

It was good. It was all very good. She realized the position and the relatively small size of his dick--he wasn't small; she'd seen and felt more than her share; it's just that he was so much shorter than Ray and so much thinner than Robbie--coupled with her stretched out sloppiness, meant neither one of them was getting enough friction in the place where they needed it to finish. It was good, but not quite good enough.

Her hands were trapped right there where they needed to be. She pushed the heel of one hand against her mound, with her fingers jammed into the space between Greg's boner and her thigh and her thumb pushing the other labia against his shaft.

She held her own pussy like a sheath wrapped around his dick. Every thrust pushed her mound against her hand, increasing the stimulation. Her other hand stretched farther, sliding in the ooze of ejaculate and her own lubrication that his dick churned into a foaming love butter coating the underside of his cock and balls. She pressed her fingertips on the shaft, rolled them over his balls when the banged forward with every thrust.

This was better! It'd been so close, and now it was right here. "Uh, yeah, uhuhhuh." She thought to speak, "That's it, baby! Fuck me hard, fu-fu-fu-fuck me. Uh huh huh. Don't you dare stop now."

He kept thrusting, and now he was talking right in her ear, "You're so good! Oh fuck, so good! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna--"

"Don't stop! Fucking fuck me! Fuck my love tunnel. Oh there it is!" She felt it begin and knew the pleasure wave was inevitable now. "Pump that cum in my love tunnel, honey!" and then she couldn't speak.

As if on command, his dick jerked inside her, spitting more cum to join the loads in there.

His motioned gentled, then stopped.

In time, he rolled off her, off the couch.

Ray's hand still rested on her head. She pulled herself out from beneath it. Without a glance for him, she turned herself around. Her face now was inches from Robby's thick tool, and ball sack, where her foot had been rubbing not long before. She took the tip between her lips again. Her red, swollen, spread, and sloppy pussy was pointed straight at Ray. She wiggled her hips as she switched to licking up the sides of Robby's dick.

It was fully erect now. After a few more licks, she pulled back from it. Turning her head to the side, she used both hands to pull her butt cheeks apart, and said to Ray, "Like what you see, honey?"

"I love it!"

"Now watch this!" She got up, straddled Robby, and settled herself fully onto his boner. Oh the thickness! And the depth! The air went out of her with a "huh." Robby moaned. Ray let out a little squeaking noise at the sight.

She rode him like a cowgirl on a bucking horse in a rodeo.

His dick stretched and stimulated the sides of the pot of clotted cream her pussy had become, sending a love vibration through her.

Her boobs bounced and her hair swung wildly around them. His smile was wide, his eyes bright. She braced her hands on his shoulders and held his gaze as she rode. She added a little twitch to her motion, so that every time she settled down on him, her love button rubbed against his pelvic bone. Inside her, his thick tool waggled, and there was something about that, she didn't know what, but it was good.

She breathed, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" into his face.

He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh...."

She felt the wave rise inside her again. Under her hands his shoulders, neck, chest, and facial muscles tightened. They got there together. She stopped pumping and ground herself against him. His muscular thighs tensed. His butt came right off the couch, lifting her. Again his dick jetted a load inside her.

Time stopped.

Then he settled back and she fell limp against him.

After a short time she climbed off him to lie on the couch. Still playing mentally with the kinkiness of the three guys taking turns with her, she used his thigh like a pillow. Lying back on the couch, she hooked one leg up onto the back of it and splayed the other knee outward, foot on the floor. Her well-used, cream-filled pussy spread open aimed at Ray.

He stared. Her labia were engorged, inflamed, and rimmed with a white foam. Her pale thighs had pink patches where she'd wrapped them around Robby, red finger marks on the tops, outsides, and up on her hips. The pinkish insides were moist, the area around her pussy shiny, slick, smeared with thicker lines of cum. Her pubic hair was matted with it. A thick glob rested in the center of her gaping hole, a dollop trailed down from the bottom.

His mouth hung slack, but his boner rose up from his open pants. His hands clutched the chair arms.

She pointed one finger and trailed it between her legs, around both sides of the gaping love tunnel, over the button, then in. She pulled it out, shiny with slime and crooked it at him. "Come on, lover. It's your turn."

He started up, pushing his pants down and lunging toward her.

The slimy finger turned from beckoning to a no-no wave under his nose. "Get those clothes off, Ray! Don't disrespect me now."

He tugged the sport shirt over his head, slid the jeans and underwear down and kicked them off.

"Socks too!" She added. She wanted him so badly, and she wanted it to be sexy.

Ray pushed himself between Ginger's thighs. He remembered the guy from the frat house, the second guy who'd pushed her legs askew and fucked her without even lowering his pants or saying a word to her. He locked eyes with her, ran his hands up her thighs, across her waist, over her boobs, shoulders-- he bent toward her, arms around her. He kissed her, pulled her to him, lowered himself to her, felt her hands-on his cock, guiding him. Then it plunged in

Physically it was like jamming it into a warm pool of something between hand lotion and snot. Mentally it was like he'd been edging for a week--since he first saw her. Emotionally it was relief, elation, passion, connection, ecstasy. Sexually it was animal, and it was oneness: he was fucking her, and she was a fuckhole to him--no, they weren't having sex, they WERE sex.

He plunged into her, hot and damp, very little friction. He ground his open mouth on hers, kissing her hard, fucking her hard, pulling his mouth off to gasp for breath, breathing with her, feeling her ribs with his fingers, her nipples on his chest, her pubic bone crashing together with his.

Fast and hot. No one had ever fucked Ginger so furiously. The pressure of his pubic bone on hers brought her back up to another climax quickly, not the most vigorous one of the night, but somehow the most satisfying.

Ray emptied himself into her, cum jolting from him to join the deposits his friends had made in her love tunnel. They clung to each other. His head fell beside hers. His forehead rested on Robby's thigh as he whispered into her ear. "My god. Oh, Ginger, fuck, oh, fuck Ginger. That was--fuck--thank you--so fucking good--I love you."

That was something she could hold onto in times to come: I love you.

They all got dressed--Robby and Greg got dressed, Ray put his jeans back on and helped Ginger put his sport shirt on. They said goodbye to Robby and Greg at the door. It was weirdly like a couple seeing some friends off, except the kisses were sexy open-mouth kisses and the hugs were gropey.

Ray put his arm around her, and she leaned her head on his shoulder. They walked without speaking, as if it were already agreed on, to the bedroom. But then he dropped his arm and turned to face her, hands by his sides.

"Well?"

"What?"

"How was it?"

"Oh, Ray! Your friends are such nice guys, and you--you're the sweetest man I've ever met."

"So it was good?'

"If it was good for you, if you're happy--"

"Jesus, Ginger--I can't even say--"

"This was the best night of my life, Ray."

He hugged her.

"Just one thing," she said. "Don't blame me, 'cause you did it the other night--"

"What?"

"Nothing makes me cum like what you did with your mouth."

He grinned, then didn't.

She was--shy? hesitant? "Will you do it again?"

He looked her up and down. She began to speak, to take it back, but he took her by the shoulders and turned her so her back was to the bed, and gently pressed her back until she had to sit down on it. Then he knelt before her, parted her thighs, gazed briefly at the messy and shining pussy, then put his mouth on it.

It was better than the last time, better than anything that had happened yet. Both of them thought so.