She Drives Us Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple travel in remote area and play rough.
2.8k words
4.14
9.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had driven cross country before and Bec had been the 'toy' the distraction to relieve the journey. This time I'd been up on call managing an emergency and was tired so she was going to drive and I'd relax. I'd got home at around 4am, I'd needed a shower and woke Bec by accident but she decided to get up and we could get an early start. She joined me in the shower and as usual, even though I was tired we'd 'cleaned' each other, used the hose and shed soaped up her hands, wrist and forearms to a thick lather and ordered me to,

"In the corner. Head down and spread those cheeks!"

I assumed the position my cock pointing towards my face as I lent against the tiles, my hands back parting my buttocks WIDE open exposing my recently washed hole and looked back past it through my legs at Bec approaching, I could see her long thick pink labia and clit swollen in excitement. She stepped close and her frothy fingers from both hands slipped into my well used arse, stretched by Bec, her hands, toys, vegetables, bottles and the occasional cock she had visit to fuck one or both of us. Then she stretched me open, pulling me apart as I groaned in pain, lust and appreciation.

"Ooo you're still loose Pinky. Mommas going in."

and she rammed one hand in past her wrist causing me to squeal and push back.

"Pinky, you slut! Pushing my arse back so eagerly.

"Yes Mitten, getting you in me, just like you like it!" I panted in an attempt to ensure i remained relaxed and easy to penetrate.

"I do like it."

She formed a fist, I felt her fingers curling, pressing against my prostate and making my cock begin to dribble. She began to twist her clenched fist about to 'loosen me up good and deep' and then ripped it out pulling my arselips out in a stretched gape and quickly punched in with her other fist, deep, twisted and ripped it out.

"Good faggot, you're clean, look half way to my elbow and lovely and clean, just soapy froth."

I sagged to my knees as she pulled free, looking back over my shoulder to se her two fists being held up for me to see the depth she'd achieved so quickly, a clean area leading to a frothy ring about 3" from each elbow.

"Thank you darling." I appreciatively groaned as my cock was dribbling precum and my balls contracting in straight out lust for my filthy lover. Bec smiled and washed her arms free of the soap before stepping out of the shower and drying of as I showered of after staggering to stand, my hole still hanging open to her delight. I got out of the shower and dried off, completed my ablutions and went to the bedroom where I'd get dressed and collect the bags for our trip where we'd be away for a couple of weeks staying in motels and hotels on a visit to her mothers a couple of thousand km away.

Bec was dressed, a sarong and sandals, her her tied back and I just knew that was all she wore. She pointed to my clothes she'd laid out, also a sarong and a silk shirt.

"That's all you'll need Pinky, the things on the dresser as well and I'll see you in the kitchen for breakfast after you've loaded the car."

She then left the room and I heard her in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

On the dresser were Becs' favourite cock-ring a double loop that separated my balls and prevented me ejaculating, making me more compliant in my frustration which she loved as shed make me more and more horny needing to blow. The nipple rings were the weighted ones she knew made my nipples sensitive and a 2 1/2" plug that fitted easily but left me open for her dongs and fists as well as any cocks she could convince to fuck me. I finished dressing and took the three bags, hers, mine and toy and put them in the car. Then into the kitchen, Bec had fresh coffee and fruit for breakfast, shed prepared a low fibre and residue drink. We sat and enjoyed it, Bec suggestively sucking strawberries, fucking her face with a banana and generally being provocative before we headed off. she commented on how I'd be ready 'WHENEVER' she wanted me.

In the car, a large 4WD ute only the toy bag was on the back seat, the others on the reartray. Bec had a bong sitting in a cup holder, packed and in the console there were poppers, viagra and other pills she wouldn't tell me what they were, only that,

"You'll fuck a horse when I give you them."

Intrigued, "A horse? Really?"

"Oh Pinky you have no idea. They used to use that on the girls before they were put on the block. You'll be so fucking horny you'll beg to be fucked into a tube just like those little whores used to. You know I watched one bitch get fucked for a weekend, every hole. she just came and begged for more."

Excited we kissed and set off, Bec driving, me tired but horny adjusting the music and packing the bong, passing drinks and flashing Bec.

By dawn we were a couple hundred km from our remote home and pulled over just outside the town nearest to where we lived. We'd called in to the fuel station in the town about 15 minutes earlier and topped off the tanks then drove off after a quick pee and buying a fresh hot coffee. Bec chose to pull off into a large roadside rest area, it had toilets, water and had half a dozen road-trains and a few tourist vans pulled up. Bec stopped in the truck area rather than the car one parking between two semis so we were screened from the road.

"Ok my Pinky slut, time to pay for the lift I'm giving you."

"huh?"

Bec climbed out of the ute and opened the back door reaching for the toy bag which shed packed.

"Come on faggot, on your back arse hanging out that door and your feet on the roof. i want to see your face when i do this."

She commanded indicating I should get into the back of the ute lying so my arse was hanging off the passenger end of the rear seat, with my feet on the roof I'd be completely exposed as the sarong fell away and my erect cock, purple balls and plugged hole we're easily visible.

Bec got whatever she desired from the toy bag and walked around the back of the vehicle to appear between my thighs. She smiled, cryptically announcing,

"Relax Pinky, mommas going to make sure your prepared."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, relaxing deliberately feeling my body relaxing and my genitals and arse resting into a slightly lower, available position just before my lover.

"Good faggot."I felt her grasp the base of the plug which she just twisted about ensuring it was seated loosely in me, then she bent forward and sucked my cock into her mouth and swallowed me to the balls causing me to gasp and tense. She bit me slightly and spoke around my cock,

"Relax faggot."

I consciously relaxed even though I was being devoured by Becs' talented mouth, her tongue scrubbing the sensitive underside of my cock, the plug spinning and being pulled out just enough to pull against my loose sphincter. I began to moan in passion, she pulled off my cock releasing it wet into the cool morning air, teasing and causing me to want her even more.

"Please baby!"

"Please what faggot?"

"Please Miss Bec, suck me off."

"Oh Pinky, That's not going to happen, yet. You're going to earn your load going into me."

I moaned in frustrated lust, thrust my hips upwards but Bec pulled back.

Bec bent and sucked on my balls then slipped lower and began to lick around the plug making me wet and groan as my lust just rose higher. She kept teasing until my cock was dribbling a stream of clear precum as she squeezed and wanked me.

My moaning and begging began quietly but got louder as she began to get into her teasing more and more and I squealed when she eventually pulled the plug from me and sucked my hole fully into her mouth, her tongue darting deep and she pulled my cock hard. She kept this up for only a couple of minutes but I was beside myself with the need to fuck or be fucked, especially as she sucked my swollen arselips into her mouth and pushed her tongue deeper into the sensitive flesh. Then she pulled away just using my cock and balls as a handle and stood up looking down at me smiling and the lust in her eyes letting me know she was going to 'use her faggot.'

Something, a thick dong, I assumed her Chi Chi pressed into my sloppy swollen pucker causing me to groan and try to wriggle onto it.

"Oh Pinky so eager for my BIG BLACK COCK!" She rammed herself into me as she shouted the last three words, deeper with each word until the balls pressed against my arse.

i almost came, I knew I'd soon be writhing on her Chi Chi as she'd be slamming into me while we were parked in a public car park between two trucks where the drivers just had to look out their windows to be an audience!

"That's right faggot, squeal for Momma, make it good for me while I **** your slack arsehole you faggot for this black woman!"

Now my arse came, I squealed earnestly, loudly and continuously and Bec ploughed me deep, hard, fast and satisfyingly as. humped bask onto the thick veined dong. She moved her hands to my hips to ensure a better grip and really began to throw a fuck into me so that she bottomed out on each thrust and pulled completely free so that each thrust thrust through my lips, bruising and stretching them, making disgusting slurping sounds along with her deep grunts and my squeals.

Bec fucked me for at least ten minutes before her frantic thrusting announced her impending orgasm. Bec loves to cum fucking a mans arse and she was starting another day of fucking mine.

I urged her on, "Oh please Miss Bec, breed this faggots slack pussy, please!"

Then she reached up pinched and twisted my nipple rings and rammed deep, almost lifting me up as she buried herself full depth and came in a long loud groan before collapsing across me in a sweaty heap. I twitched beneath her as she lay atop me and held her close, kissing her neck and when she raised her head smothering her face with kisses in appreciation for her fucking me so well. We kissed deeply while we were still engaged, her Chi Chi still it's full 12x3" length still held in me.

"That feels so much better getting my rocks off using you my lovely faggot slut."

"Thank you Miss, my hole's so sensitive I'll cum every time you touch it."

"Oh I know slut. You're going to be cumming a lot today." With which she pushed herself up off me and suddenly ripped her dong out of me making a loud disgusting slurping sloppy gurgle which thrilled both of us.

she stepped back to look at my prostrate, exposed body.

"Oh Pinky, it's pink now, bright, hot, fuck-me pink."

Then she stuffed the plug back into me and stepped back to walk around the ute her dong waggling about leaving lube and bum juice splashing about as she moved.

"Get back in the car faggot."

I climbed out of the car and into the front passenger seat as Bec arrived at the drivers door.

"Hey honey. Nice show.", someone called out.

Bec stopped and looked up at the one truck next to her side of the ute, the driver was looking out the window.

"You liked the show hey?" Bec asked, her dong still proudly waggling before her hips, it's colour making it look like it really was hers.

"Sure did honey, lovely way to start the day hearing you fucking a slut like that. You girls wanna join me up here, I've got a hard problem that I need some help with."

Bec looked into the ute across at me, "He thinks we're a couple of lesos" she announced smiling at me.

"Come on honey, I've got the real thing here for you."

Bec looked at me before turning towards the truck. "My sluts a bit used up sweetie. Fancy just giving me a good fuck?"

He obviously did fancy it as he whooped and opened the door to reveal he was sitting there naked with a good sized erection that he was stroking.

"See you soon honey." Bec announced and she quickly pulled the dong off and threw it across to me before she climbed up the steps of the truck.

I called after her, "Leave the door open Mitten."

She climbed into the truck gathering her sarong around her waist so she was naked from the waist down and I could see her wet randy hole and my delightful pucker as she joined him.

Bec knelt on the passenger seat and bent across to suck his cock, I couldn't see but knew she'd be straight down to his balls and she'd stay there until he came or she chose to release him so he could stuff it somewhere else in her arroused, plush body.

He groaned and I could see him grab her hair and begging to facefuck my Mitten. She was gagging but I knew she'd be loving it and from my position below and behind her I could see her already oozing cunt beginning to loosen and dribble freely. Her arse winked and I knew she would be cumming as soon as he stuffed something, anything into either hole.

Bec lifted her head and growled at him, "FUCK ME. Cunt, arse, both I don't care just fill me up the slut back there needs a feed."

She was spun around and faced out the passenger door having to push back to stop herself falling from the truck, then he rose up and clearly slammed into Bec. She grunted and pushed back before groaning the groan she makes as she begins to cum. His cock was being massaged by her loose sloppy cunt as he ploughed into her hard and deep. He was grunting and she was now just cumming and moaning, gabbling insensible nonsense and slamming back onto his thrusting cock. They only fucked for a few minutes before he shouted, "I'm cumming slut, filling up the boong cunt." he slammed into her and their squealing rose loud and clear as they both finished.

He collapsed across her for a minute or so then rose and pushed her forward so she had to brace herself before turning. She twisted about and ducked down, 'clean up time' and I knew she was licking his cock and balls clean, he groaned again. I looked into her gaping cunt to see his huge load beginning to dribble out which had me even more aroused. I moaned.

Then Bec rose and climbed out of the truck and returned to the ute.

"Thank you. My sluts now got breakfast!" She called back to him.

"Fuck woman your a fucking dirty cunt. I love it. Maybe I'll see you further down the road, where you going?" He called out as he lent across to close the passenger door.

"All the way to ********* but we're stopping along the way. If you see us drop by for some relief." She called out as she climbed in the seat and closed the door.

"Oh baby you are a slut aren't you." I staid as I reached for her and pulled her towards me for a kiss tasting his cock on her lips.

" Strangers cum for my breakfast?" I asked as I felt her gaping cunt with his juices creaming out of it.

"I certainly hope so faggot." She said as she wriggled around so her back was against the door, her right foot on the dash and her left on the back of my seat,

"Clean it up slut." She commanded and I dived into her sloppy hole and began to slurp up the juices which were running freely. I licked her from arsehole to clit causing her to groan and wriggle, her cunt contract and my breakfast was served. She clasped my head and ground against my face until she'd cum a few times then left me and slid into the driving position.

She was in charge again,

"Next stop ***** river, there's a great picnic area there so we can get out for lunch. Pack the bong and let's get going."

We drove off.