She Enjoys Her Slave

Story Info
Orgasm denial training for sissy slave.
2.8k words
4.5
15.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

It's 9:00 am; I have been awake for three hours.

My body is freshly shaved. My face is lightly made-up, and perfumed. I'm dressed in dainty thong panties, a camisole, and 4" high heels. The panties nicely contain my cock and balls; She does not want me "hanging out"....ever.

My hair, now soft and flaxen, has grown past my shoulders; from behind I look 100% like a woman.

I hear Mistress's phone alarm, my signal to bring her fresh, hot coffee.

I kneel by the bed as she awakens. She props up on her sumptuous pillows, takes her coffee, and smiles, "Thank you Sissy."

"My pleasure Mistress;" excitement courses thru my body. Might she decide to have me "satisfy" her this morning?

I slide back on my haunches, back straight, hands resting on my thighs, turned upward, as She sips her coffee. After a moment, she slips a foot out from under the covers and I lightly kiss.

Mistress gives a wry smile as my lips meet her toes.

It began years ago. We dated, and eventually I came clean, I could only exist as a slave. We discussed, she liked me, but couldn't envision her (partnership) life as Mistress to a slave; she sought a more conventional relationship. So we stopped dating, except that she kept in touch, even when she had a boyfriend.

We'd meet for lunches. I became her non-sexual male friend. I openly shared my

fantasies and desires. She was the one person on this planet who knew all my secrets; our relationship grew.

I masturbated daily, dreaming of serving only Her. I let my hair grow. Long and flowing, my hair was naturally feminine. I began thinning my eyebrows, and learned how to apply makeup, which amused Mistress. Our non-sexual lunches began to become charged with sexuality.

Gradually I stopped dating other women, which I shared with her. We discussed at length. She gained insight about my sexuality, that my sissy/sub needs could be so powerful, as to literally dictate my lifestyle. She alone knew my secret. She had great power over me, and I yearned for Her to use that power.

Gradually she became comfortable with our arrangement.

When she was not in a relationship, I was her primary relationship. Even though there was no romance, we became fuck-buddies.

We discovered Viagra made me rock hard and I could go indefinitely without cuming. That sealed the deal. She "owned" a man devoted to her satisfaction. (Few women could be so lucky). I was her slave servant and fuck-toy.

The phone rang and I came running. She trained me in exactly how to fuck her, exactly how to make her cum, (sometimes twice). Until I was given permission, I did NOT cum. That was our routine.

She learned that orgasm denial was a powerful training tool. She experimented; at first she saw how I suffered, dying to cum, and felt sorry for me, allowing me to jack off....once she'd been satisfied. But as we evolved, she realized I could be better molded to her will, and she began training me. My begging amused Her; it was part of the game.

She came to enjoy her role as Mistress.

She dated whenever she wanted, took trips with guys, didn't call for weeks, while I existed for Her teasing texts. "How's my little boi? Thinking of me while you lick up your cum?" I hated it, and loved it.

I was self-made and wealthy, and worked from home.

She was a flight attendant, who worked hard, and got hit on, all day long.

She lived an irony, serving asshole males, crude and leering, while she came home to a servile sissy who kissed her feet.

Tired of her job, she cut back on her hours, and wanted out of her apartment.

She decided to move full-time into my house, no rent, and she'd be Mistress of the house. If any of her suiters asked, we were cousins. When she had a visitor, I minced around quietly, and mostly stayed out of site.

I remodeled her suite akin to a luxurious mansion.

I gave her credit cards, all for the privilege of being her slave.

The rules would evolve, but it was pretty simple, she dictated.

One rule that was clear from the start, she could tell anyone about me. She'd been discrete so far, telling only a few flight attendant friends who lived in other towns, which excited me, but the idea that local folks knowing I was a sissy slave, that was a bit scary.

When we were at home, I would be in Sissy attire, so our Dom/sub dynamic was constant. I acted as feminine as I knew how, and she coached me.

She finished her coffee and threw back her covers. She was naked except for her panties, and I drank in her beauty. She gave me a minute to mentally worship her, and then said, "You need to dust and vacuum my quarters. I'm having a man over."

"Yes Mistress," as she headed to the bathroom.

I had recently acquired a tutu, that simply pulled on like a skirt. It was fluffy, barely covered my waist and panties, and that little addition to my attire, plus a simple black tiara, and I was a "sissy-French-maid".

"Oh my! Turn around," and I spun around to her delight. Fresh from her shower, she stood naked, her perfect pussy shaved except for a little tuft at the top, "You look so cute!"

I dropped to my knees where I stood, and she walked to me, her pussy at face level, I lightly kissed. "Mmmmm, I'd fuck you right now, but my man will be here in an hour. Tell you what, I'll fuck him, then make an excuse to go downstairs, and you can lick me clean. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Good. Now finish up while I get ready."

"Yes Mistress...."

I cleaned until the doorbell rang, then retreated to my basement office. I could hear everything, their conversation, then their sex. He grunted and growled as he came in her. (I never cum inside her, but usually on her tummy and breasts, and I do not growl, but make little sissy whimpers, then lick up my cum.)

They were quiet for a bit, then his phone rang, I heard his replies, and he left.

My phone rang; it was Mistress, "I have a little treat for you," and I straightened my tutu and headed upstairs. On the bed, she pulled her knees back and presented her slathered pussy. I crawled between her legs and lapped. She kegeled, and cum flowed out of her hole, and I licked and licked. Finally, I laid back and she straddled my face, and I swallowed the last drops. All his cum, from her pussy to my throat.

My cock throbbed in my panties.

She turned around, and presented her ass to me. This gave her access to my hard cock.

She ran her fingers on the sensitive underside, vigorous, but not quite enough for me to cum. She teased, which prompted me to lick and probe her anus with my hardened tongue, which made her moan, "Good girl. Lick Mistress."

Then she abruptly stopped and laid next to me. "Take off your tutu."

"Yes Mistress," as I slid it down, giving her better access to tease my cock.

Then her hand went to my nipples, hardening thru the thin camisole.

"Have you ever thought about hormones, so you could have little breasts?"

I replied, "I have, but I'm afraid of the side effects."

She continued, "Let's look into it. You'd be the perfect sissy if you had little budding breasts. Not big female breasts, just little sissy breasts."

The hormones have worked perfectly. No side effects, and I now have little sissy-boi breasts with sensitive nipples. I have acquired boi bras, thin and silky, my size 36 with A-cups. It's such a compliment to the sissy slave motif.

I constructed a tanning deck on the roof, very private providing hours of fun in the sun. Mistress usually sunbathes in only a thong bikini, while I wear a tight little stretchy bikini, both top and bottom. Now my breasts are starkly accentuated, enhancing my femininity.

She invited a flight attendant girlfriend, Sammi, to visit.

They were sitting on the couch, and Mistress had liberally shared my slave status.

I kneeled before them, which Sammi expected. What she did NOT expect was when Mistress ordered me to remove my top. I'd been wearing short-ish girly shorts and a tee shirt. When my top came off, and she saw my bikini bra tan line, she shrieked!

She was not prepared for such a dramatic plunge into Sissy-land.

Next came laughter. Then Mistress ordered me to remove my shorts, now wearing only panties. Sammi was thoroughly entertained.

Off we went to the roof, where I served them both, massaging sun lotion on one, and then the other. They wore only bikini bottoms, while I wore my bikini, top and bottom. I served them drinks, and soon they were tipsy. Mistress ordered me to take a Viagra; I salivated in anticipation.

My cock isn't large or small, just normal. But on Viagra, it GROWS, has a life of it's own. If it's off to one side, my bikini bottom can (barely) contain my hard cock. It is obscenely outlined, and forming a wet spot with precum.

Mistress casually stroked, and I whimpered submissively. We retreated to the showers, where Sammi was in the guest bath, and I fucked Mistress in her bath, but of course, did not cum.

They dressed casually, and I remained in my bikini, with the addition of high heels.

I clicked and clacked around, serving them, as they discussed about me.

Sammi, "So he is "owned" by you? And he likes it?"

Mistress, "He loves being my slave, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. It's the fulfillment of my dreams and fantasies."

Sammi, "You date other men, and he still serves you?"

Mistress, "He licked a date's cum from my pussy yesterday. And he licks up all his own cum."

Sammi, "And you never spank him?"

Mistress, "I could, but I'm not really into spanking. Orgasm denial takes him to places he'd never know. Men will do anything if they are horny enough.

I've made him go out in drag, where people see him. At this point, he passes as female 99% of the time."

Sammi, "You have sex with him?"

Mistress, "Absolutely! He's the best fuck-buddy ever! His primary motivation is my pleasure, and he knows he will not cum until I allow it. Then he licks up his cum, every time, no exceptions."

Sammi, "How does he cum?"

Mistress, "He usually jacks off with a dildo in his pussy. Would you like to see?"

Sammi blushed, "Er...sure."

Mistress, "We'll make it fun. Strip to your panties and lay back on the couch. Sissy, go get your toy and lube."

Mistress said to Sammi, "Trust me, you'll enjoy this."

When I returned, Sammi was laying on the couch on her back, wearing only panties, and Mistress was at her feet. Mistress looked to me and said, "You know what to do."

I had already lubed my ass. I straddled Sammi at her waist, and placed the wide base of the dildo at her pelvis, just above her pussy, and straddled, and began working it up my sissy pussy. I lowered, and it slid in deep, and I swooned. It was like a powerful drug was injected into me. Precum gathered, and I squeezed it onto my finger and into my mouth.

Sammi started pumping her hips, working the dildo in and out, and she smiled, "You like this sissy?"

"Oh, YES Miss Sammi!"

I stroked my lubed cock while she thrust, and I was in heaven.

Mistress spoke, "If you'd like, he can fuck you, and he'll not cum, unless you allow it."

Sammi, "Maybe later. I want to see him cum on my tummy, then lick it up."

"Sure," said Mistress, "He will not cum until you allow it, and you should make him beg. See what it's like to have sexual power, to own a slave."

"Of course," Sammi replied.

My begging began, "Miss Sammi, I love you fucking my sissy pussy. I love this big cock thrusting in me. Oh God! I want to cum so bad! Please Miss Sammi! I'll do anything! I'll lick you, I'll serve you! I'll be your slave forever. Whenever Mistress allows it, I come to you, I'll be your slave for life!"

I had to stop stroking my cock, lest I cum without permission.

The torture went on and on. I promised everything and anything.

"Suck my nipples," and I stopped stroking, leaned forward, and moved back and forth, and eyes closed, she just enjoyed.

Mistress spoke, "Raise up and I'll take down your panties."

Sammi spread her legs, allowing Mistress access, and she began stroking Sammi's pussy, and Sammi moaned.

Mistress, "Would you like a bit of lube?"

Sammi, "Mmmmm, YES!"

Mistress worked her fingers all around and in Sammi's pussy, and Sammi became animated, chirping, giving instructions to Mistress, "Oh yes! Deeper! Harder!"

Sammi had pushed me away from her breasts, and she tweaked her nipples herself.

The focus was entirely on Sammi orgasming, and I quietly rode the dildo and stroked myself, careful not to cum, (lest I receive the spanking of which Sammi had inquired).

Then Sammi began to cum! She yelped, and moaned and shrieked, shuttering as Mistress skillfully brought her to orgasm, then panting as it subsided.

Sammi drifted into afterglow, and I quietly eased off her, and stepped away.

Sammi looked to Mistress, "That was nice!"

Mistress smiled, "Glad you enjoyed."

I stood next to them, hands locked behind my neck, while my hard cock still pointed skyward, unsatiated.

Mistress commented, "Sometimes I have him lick me after I cum. Would you like that?"

"Sure," replied Sammi.

Mistress moved and I climbed between Sammi's legs, and started low, just above her anus, and licked upward. Her taste was tangy and strong, and I licked as a slave licks, with total devotion.

"That's enough," said Sammi, and I backed away.

Mistress, "Let's get showers. Come," and I followed, my hard, unsatiated cock protruding.

Her suite had a huge, luxurious shower. "Cold water," she said, "Lose the woody, then go get ready for dinner. You'll be going out as a woman tonight."

The cold water was awful, and my cock soon was a tiny nub, about which Mistress and Sammi laughed.

Mistress was taller than me, so I fit right in. I wore a tight silky top, with no bra, and my boi nipples protruded enticingly. My skirt was short with pleats that completely hid my boi bump. After makeup and my painted toe and fingernails, no one could tell I was actually a sissy.

We dined at an avantgarde restaurant, and caught the leers of both men and women.

I had not cum; I was so horny! Nothing else mattered. Sammi was learning the power of orgasm denial.

At home, off came my skirt, but I remained in my heels and top, and my hard cock was cruelly encased in my thin panties. Sammi and Mistress casually stroked with one finger, as I begged.

Mistress, "See? A single finger can cause torment in our little slave. Lets go to the roof deck and watch the sunset."

They laid back in lounge chairs sipping wine, as I massaged and worshipped. Mistress got a call from her new boyfriend. While Mistress chatted with her new Lover, Sammi came to fully appreciate my (horny) devotion, as I worshipped her feet, then her legs. Next I massaged her hands, then her scalp and neck and shoulders.

Mistress began talking dirty with her Lover, and my cock, which had finally softened, grew hard in my panties, which were now soaked with precum.

Sammi could no longer stand it, pulled down her panties, and threw off her top. I licked her pussy while she toyed with her nipples, and then she motioned, and I crawled upon her. My panties discarded, My cock entered Sammi's pussy, and once all the way in, I froze, savoring the moment.

Sammi instructed me not to stroke in and out, but to grind my pelvis into her clit, and in mere moments, she shuttered into orgasm, and I became still, not moving, my hard cock still deep in her soaking wet pussy.

All the while, Mistress continued talking with her lover; merely pointed to her pussy, and I knew what she wanted. I slowly back out of Sammi, then kneeled between Mistress's legs, slid down her panties, and began worshipping her pussy, while she talked dirty with her Lover.

Mistress to Her Lover, "My clit is being licked right now! Stroke your big cock while I cum. How I want your big cock!"

Her Lover had no idea she really was being licked by Her slave.

The night wore on. I changed into new panties and a bra, high heels, and clacked around, serving my Mistresses, realizing, once again, I'd be going to bed hard and unsatiated.

How I wanted to cum!

It was so close!

Hopefully, tomorrow, my Mistresses have mercy.

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers