She Feels Powerful Today 01

Story Info
Loving wife expresses her power.
1.4k words
4.38
16.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is loyal, caring, thoughtful, patient, understanding, willing, brave, and so many other things. She is to me what some people might call a "soul mate," or "better half." I do believe that I "deserve" her because I want to always strive to be my best self for her, to give her the most wonderful, safe and happy life that she can have.

We have a fantastic sex life. Having sex with my wife, whether it's raw and lustful or slow and sensual love making, is incredible, satisfying, exciting, rewarding...I love it. I love the way my wife smells, how she tastes, the sounds she makes, her skin. I am thrilled by what I see outside, and turned on by the person she is inside.

One of the things that I love about my wife is that she's always willing to stretch her perspective and be open to my point of view.

Apparently today is one of those days. She feels powerful today...

----

It's a beautiful Sunday in November. The clocks changed last night so we got an extra hour of sleep. Lily and I had signed up to run in a 5K that morning and host some of our friends at our house for brunch following the race. Lily, who isn't a naturally competitive runner, placed first in her age group. Very impressive. Hosting our friends was just right, too. Not too much stress getting the food ready; good conversation at the table; and everyone left happy after brunch.

The rest of the day was relaxing, with time enough to get caught up on some odds and ends around the house and a few things for work.

At about 5 o'clock, Lily asked me to go pick up some sushi from our favorite place, and I happily agreed.

Unbeknownst to me, she was feeling powerful, and had some plans that I would soon find out about...

When I got home with the sushi, I found her sitting in the living room with the lights turned low. She was wearing knee high sexy boots, a leather corset and sexy underwear. OH MY GOSH. She looked so fucking hot. I also noticed there was a riding crop resting across her legs. My cock noticed, too. I could feel it beginning to rise...

Lily told me to put the bag of sushi down on the counter, and move into the center of the room so she could take a good look at me. I felt her eyes devouring me like a tiger would desire a piece of raw meat. Being told what to do by my gentle and loving wife made my cock get instantly fully hard in my jeans.

She told me to turn around, slowly, so she could get the full picture of what I looked like, clothed.

Then she told me to "go upstairs and change into the clothes that I left you on the bed, and then strap yourself into the restraints, face down." I think I felt some pre-cum begin to leak out of my cock when she said that.

I did as she said. I found some old underwear and a tee shirt on the bed, and dutifully put them on as instructed. I laid down on my belly and strapped both ankles into the restraints, and my left arm. I couldn't figure out how to strap my right arm into the restraints so I laid it across the open restraint, hoping that she would understand.

I could hear noises from downstairs and my mind was going wild about what would happen next.

A few minutes later I could hear, but not see, Lily come into the room. She immediately went to my right arm and snugly put the restraint on me. She then pulled some of the straps tighter so my legs and arms were spread, and held tightly to the bed. I could sense a power from her that was atypical. It was exhilarating since I am usually the more powerful, dominant and directive person in our love making.

Lily thanked me for getting the sushi, and apologized that she was going to eat without me. I would have to wait, but she was going to enjoy the sensuality of every bite while I am lying there on the bed in the position she chose for me.

I could hear her moving things around, and deduced that she was setting herself up to enjoy her sushi on the couch over by the window, just about 15 feet away from me.

I heard her phone beep from a text message, and then a little giggle. "That text is from my friend. I think I will call her and talk to her while I have my sushi, and while you lay there wondering what I am going to do to you. But first, you have too much covering your body. I'm going to pull those underwear down so I can see your sexy ass while I have my sushi and talk to my girlfriend."

I felt her climb up onto the bed, straddle me, and yang my underwear down over my ass. "There. That's better. I like seeing you exposed in this way."

She then went over to the couch, to her sushi and her phone. "Mmm. This salmon nigiri is delicious."

I heard her dialing the phone, and when her friend answered she put it on speaker. "Hi. I'm so glad you have time to talk right now. I'm having sushi, and my husband is tied up on the bed, so I have time to talk to you about what's going on in your life while I eat and admire his naked, restrained ass." Her friend says "Really? Is that something you do often?" And Lily answers "not very often, no. I was feeling really powerful today."

They talk, and Lily commiserates with her friend about the troubles her friend is having in her own marriage. "Yes, it is ridiculous that your husband would do that. Oh, that must be difficult..." My wife is a good friend who listens patiently and with understanding.

Lily is happy to be in love with me, and that I am in love with her. She hopes her friend can have a relationship like ours some day, but she would never make her feel bad for not having it now.

Lily finishes her sushi, and her friend thanks her for listening and always being there for her. Her friend is also supportive of the marriage that Lily and I have, and not resentful of our happiness. One time she even tried to set us up with a threesome with another woman because we said we wanted it at the time.

After they hang up, I hear Lily moving around again, but she isn't talking directly to me. It made me so horny laying there, waiting for Lily to pay attention to me. Wondering what she had in mind.

I am soon to find out...

Lily says "I've been thinking about using you. Using your body. Doing whatever the fuck I want to do to you. And I want to remember it, so I'm going to set up this tripod and camera. I want to be able to watch it again later to see how I spanked your ass until it was red and sensitive to my touch. I want to hear how I made you beg for me to touch your cock. I want to see what it looks like when I put my strap on cock in your mouth and tell you to fluff it. I want to see you squirm as I finger your ass. Hear you beg for me to let you sniff my sweet pussy. I'm going to cut those clothes off you with scissors now so I can see you completely naked. I'm going to see you obey me as I turn you over and restrain you again on your back. I don't know yet if I'm going to fuck your ass with my strapon, sit on your face until you make me cum, ride your cock until I cum, make you eat your own cum. Maybe all of those things. I'm feeling powerful. I know that I'll want a video to watch while using my vibrator on myself some night when you are traveling, so I'm going to make you do things that I know will turn me on later. Now that I've turned on the camera, tell me, what is my name?"

"Mistress Lily."

"Good boy. Now lift that ass so I can spank it with my riding crop."

"Yes, Mistress Lily."

----

My wife and I have a great sex life, and being told what to do and be used by my wife is one more in a lifetime of fantastic experiences.

I adore my wife.

-- written by Pipe Rentals