She Found Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamie continues to find out what Matt does when she's gone.
1.1k words
4.56
4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 1

She gave me another peck on the lips before saying. "Do my soft little panties make you rock hard?!"

"Uh huh." was all I could say as my dick reached full hardness in my briefs.

She gave me yet another sexy evil grin before saying, "Well this I've got to see."

Part 2

Just when the embarrassment was cooling off and I was heating up in the right way with my arms full of a warm sexy girl she dropped that bomb on me.

"What?!" I said hoping against all hope that I had misheard what she had just said.

"You heard me Matty." she said in a forceful yet seductive way. "I want to see what you look like in my panties."

I was burning up again as I pleaded with Jamie, "Babe please, this has been embarrassing enough. I promise I'll lease your panties alone. I'll even replace the ones I've stretched out. Now can't we forget this?"

She gave me another evil wicked grin that sent a shiver down my spine before saying, "Well we'll talk about buying panties later. For now, I think I at least deserve to see what you look like in my panties." She then slid back a little on my lap and reached down and forced her hand between my legs and gave my hardon a couple of squeezes. Despite the embarrassing situation I was in I was still fully hard in my briefs and her squeezing me made them suddenly very uncomfortable.

"Aaaah!" I cried as she squeezed me. "Jamie please..."

"Hmmm." Jamie said with a sly smirk on her face. "You claim to be embarrassed yet you're rock hard. I think we know who you listen to." Then she started rubbing me through my briefs. She rubbed me until I was a horny whimpering mess squirming and trying to control my arousal.

"Baby please!" I pleaded. "My briefs are so tight now."

"You know I can bring you over the edge anytime I want to." she said slyly as she continued to rub me. "That would be amusing, big macho man can't keep his tighty whities dry." I was super hard and super scared at the same time. She wasn't lying when she said she could make me cum anytime she wanted to. She had learned to play my cock like a fiddle and while sometimes it was super sexy, she also wasn't above using it to get what she wanted just like now."

"Please don't do that!" I begged as she continued to rub me.

"There's only one way you're getting out of this with dry briefs." she said firmly. "I want to see them on the floor and these red silk and lace panties in their place." To drive her point home, she gave my hardon a hard squeeze that sent shocks through my whole groin area.

"Ahhhh!" I cried before saying in a panting voice, "Ok, ok you win. I'll wear the panties for you."

She grinned in triumph as she slid off of my lap and beckoned me to stand up. I slowly stood up as she said, "Ok panty boy now strip!" I slowly dropped my cargo shorts and was about to drop my briefs when she said, "Shirt too. I want so see you in noting but my panties." I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the side leaving me in nothing but my briefs.

She eyed my very tented briefs and grinned. "Wow this really does excite you. Look the precum is even leaking through the double panel." I knew it was pointless to argue so I just slipped them off and dropped then on the floor. She then held out the red panties and beckoned me to step in. "Come on in baby. The water feels great." she said with a wicked glint in her eye.

I slowly stepped into the panties and watched in awe and horror as she slowly pulled them up my legs with that same wicked glint in her eye. As she pulled them up around my waist my already fully hard cock gave a violent twitch as the silk rubbed along its length. The tip of my cock barely fit inside the panties and was resting under the lacy waistband and precum was already seeping through it.

Jamie's mouth formed an o of surprise as she eyed my hardon creating a massive tent inside her panties and twitch a couple more times. "Wow! You really do like wearing my panties. I wish I had known about this sooner. We could have had more fun with it."

I had barely processed what she said when she ran a finger up my cock from base to tip. Even though she wasn't pressing hard at all the sensation was unreal and my cock throbbed several more times during and after it.

"Ooooh!" I cried.

"Wow baby!" Jamie said in awe and amusement. "No wonder you've been wearing my panties every chance you could get. I would too if I were in your shoes." Then she slowly walked around me getting the view from all angles before saying, "And these look gorgeous on you by the way." That made me feel a little better, but I still felt incredibly awkward and vulnerable.

"Now it's time for some fun." she said. "Spin one of those dining chairs around and I'll be right back." I pulled the chair out as she wanted and she re appeared a few seconds later with her pink fuzzy handcuffs." There was that nervousness again making itself known.

"Ok baby." She said. "Now have a seat and feed your arms around the back of the chair."

I sat down in the chair but said, "Do we have to use the handcuffs?"

"Yes, we do." she said as she took my wrist and guided it behind me. "You've had some fun with these on me now it's my turn." She then guided my other wrist behind me, and I felt the handcuffs click on me." Then she leaned down and kissed me on the chin before saying, "Be right back. Don't go anywhere."

She came back a few seconds later with a couple pairs of pantyhose. "Ok baby hold still we can't have you squirming too much now can we?" She then spread my legs and bound then to the front legs of the chair. Between that and the handcuffs I was almost 100 percent immobilized.

"Now this is perfect." she said. "I have unfettered access to your panty clad cock. Now it's time to have some fun."