Wet Panty Revenge

Story Info
She teaches him a lesson with her panties.
1.5k words
4.24
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to wear wet panties in the store for over an hour." Shannon complained as we got back to her place.

I felt quite smug since I was the one who gave her the wet panties. Shannon was an insanely horny girl and always seemed up for a little sexy play time and that morning was no different. As we pulled into the grocery store parking lot she started nibbling on my neck and I pulled to an isolated corner where we made out like a couple of teenage lovers.

It wasn't long before my hand was moving up her leg and under the sexy little floral print sundress she had on. As I started to finger her through her silky blue panties she moaned in pleasure. I didn't let up until she was completely soaking my hand in her essence. After a little more making out where she teased my erection through my jeans we went in the store to shop.

"Well, you asked for it." I said smugly as we put her groceries away.

"Oh, so it's my fault you like to tease cunts?" she said in frustration.

"Like I said you asked for it. I'm still waiting for my turn." I said smirking.

"So, you think it's funny that I had to wear wet panties in the store?" She asked pointedly as we finished putting up her groceries.

"Pretty much, yeah." I said giving her a sheepish grin.

She gave me a pointed look before saying, "Well we'll see how funny it is then." She then stepped forward and unzipped my jeans and pushed them and my boxers down. Then she wrapped her fingers around my penis. My dick rapidly hardened under her grip as she began to gently stroke it with her delicate hands. I quickly pulled my shirt off leaving me completely nude as she started to tease me.

After leaving me hanging in the parking lot I had plenty of energy built up down there, so it wasn't long before I was fully hard and ready for fun. She was an expert at cock teasing using her fingers and fingernails to stroke and rub my erection to keep me at maximum hardness while not letting me blow. She was driving me crazy, and I loved it.

After a few minutes of stroking, it with her hands she gave me a wicked grin before taking it in her mouth. As she began to suck my cock and tease it with her tongue in her warm sexy mouth, I closed my eyes and let her work her magic. Her blowjobs were incredible, and I wanted to savor every second of it. After a few minutes of her teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue I felt her slide her mouth off of me making a popping sound with her lips and gently kissing the tip.

"Keep your eyes closed." she said forcefully. I couldn't help but peek a little and saw her fumbling under her dress. The slight glance I got looked like she was trying to pull her panties off.

She clearly saw I was peeking because she suddenly said, "I said keep your eyes closed." I quickly shut my eyes. I was rewarded with another round of her hands teasing my erection for a few minutes before she stopped and said, "Now lift your leg up."

I was puzzled but way too worked up to argue so I lifted my left leg up a little. As soon as I did, I felt something pull around it. "Good boy." Shannon said. "Now the other leg. Hurry up." I pulled my right leg up and again felt something pull around my ankle. She pulled my ankles together and I felt fabric begin to pull up my legs.

I thought at first, she was putting my boxers back on me and that this was a grand tease. I quickly found out as she got the garment up around my waist that they weren't my boxers. They felt silky and wet. I opened my eyes in shock seeing that she had put her wet panties on me.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed and moved to take the panties off.

"Oh no you don't lover boy!" Shannon said grabbing my hands. "You're going to wear those wet panties and see what it's like. Otherwise, the fun ends now. Now you wait here while I find some fresh panties to put on." She then disappeared into her bedroom.

I tried to ignore the cool wet slightly sticky feeling of the panties she had put on me as well as the feminine aroma that was emanating from them. I felt quite embarrassed at being tricked into this but also oddly aroused by it at the same time. I was also trying to ignore the pent-up arousal I had from her teasing me so much all morning.

Shannon reappeared wearing a white lacy bra and panties and eyed my hardon pressing against her silky blue panties as she walked up to me. "These look really cute on you. I see you like it to."

I went slightly pink as she swiped a finger up the wet front panel of her panties next to my penis. This sent an unexpected thrill through my erection by making the silk rub along the shaft. She then grinned wickedly as she held the finger up to my nose forcing me to smell her aroma. "I had to wear these wet sticky panties the whole-time shopping." she said. "Any old pervert in there could have smelled me or anyone else. I hope you remember this the next time you get me wet and think it's amusing after you've had your fun."

She then began to rub and squeeze my erection very slowly through the panties and said, "I should make you cum in these and make you wear them in public for over an hour."

"Please don't!" I whimpered as my cock began to throb out of control under her hand.

"Well, we'll see." she said coyly as she continued to play with my cock. She slowly but surely upped the force and speed of her stroking. For a few minutes it was almost a repeat of her earlier teasing keeping me on edge without bringing me over it. A morning of off and on cock teasing from her was finally catching up though and I started to feel pressure build out of control and knew what was coming.

It came a lot faster than usual though and just as I was saying in a wild voice, "I'm gonna cum!" my cock pulsed wildly as I felt all the pressure in it and from down below force its way over the top sending massive globs of cum all over wet panties I had on. She squeezed until every drop was pulled from my balls and then in a kinky act smeared the hot sticky cum around until the whole front of the panties I had on was soaked in it.

She smiled at me as she continued to smear my cum all over the front of my panties and said, "Well that was fun. You want to keep wearing these baby?" I could tell she was joking.

"No." I said grinning back at her. "But I agree it was fun."

"Follow me and we'll get you dried off." she said, and I followed her to the bathroom. She grabbed a towel as I peeled the saturated panties off of me.

"What should I do with these?" I asked holding up the panties.

She giggled before saying, "Drop them in the sink we'll wash them later. Or more accurately you'll wash them later." I dropped the panties in the sink as she grabbed a towel and began to slowly dry off my groin area. Once done we moved back into her bedroom where she pulled me over to her dresser.

"I'm still not done with you." she said smugly as she pulled out a lacy pink thong. "You can wear this the rest of the day."

"Aw come on babe!" I exclaimed. "I promise I won't get your panties wet in public anymore."

"No arguments big boy now put this on, or they will be no more fun for a while" she said holding the thong out for me to take. Resigned to my fate I took the thong from her and pulled it on. She giggled as I winced when I felt the lacy strap pull between my cheeks. Thankfully it was a higher cut thong almost like something from the 90s, so my manhood fit without risk of poking out. The lace tickled my junk, and it started getting hard again.

"Big boy likes lacy undies. How cute!" she said smirking at me as I felt myself go pink matching my undies.

I followed her back out to the living room where she pulled my t-shirt and boxers on before we curled up on the sofa to watch a movie. As the movie started I moved pushed my fingers through the fly of the boxers she hand on and began rubbing her again.

She looked over grinning at me and said, "You're going to make my panties wet again. Is that what you want?"

"Absolutely!" I said as I leaned over to kiss her while I continued to rub her.