She Fucked Me Up

Story Info
How a fucked up relationship changed me.
5.5k words
4.39
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

This is the true story of my first serious relationship and how it fucked me up...

***

I was in my second year of college and enjoying life as a 20 year old living away from home for the first time. I had made some good friends in my first year, and we all decided to live together in the second year. There were eight of us in total (including me); two girls and six guys.

One day my housemate, Becky, mentioned that one of her friends, Rachel, from back home was coming to stay with her for a few days. She warned us that Rachel had a 'reputation' with guys and that we should steer well clear. She told us a few stories about how Rachel was a total slut and messed up. I'm guessing she told us these stories to warn us not to get involved but to six testosterone filled guys it obviously had the complete opposite effect.

About a week later Rachel arrived at the house. The attention was almost comical, six guys bending over backwards to make a good impression -- carrying her suitcase to her room, offering her drinks etc. It was ridiculous, but Rachel obviously loved the attention.

Rachel was short -- about 5'2" I would guess - but always wore heels to compensate. She was curvy in all the right places, round ass and boobs which I would later learn were DD. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the world to be honest, but she oozed sex and was well aware of the effect that she had on guys.

My game plan was different to the other guys, I figured that a girl like her wouldn't go for the guys that buzzed around her like flies. I had known girls like her before, and understood that someone so desperate for attention, like she obviously was, would desire the person that didn't seem interested. So, when all the other guys flocked around her I hung back.

We caught each other's eyes a few times and there was a definite connection, but I played it cool. I went out to see some friends for the rest of the day and Becky text me to say that they were all going out to a nightclub that night and I should come.

I met them in the club at about 10pm and went to get a drink at the bar. I asked my housemates how it was going with Rachel and they pointed to middle of the dancefloor where Rachel was sandwiched between two guys and getting very intimate with them. I laughed and spent the next hour just catching up with an old friend I bumped into.

Towards the end of the night I went to the bar again to get a drink. It was packed full of people and we were all squashed together -- hard to imagine now in these post Covid days!

Anyway, I was waiting for my turn at the bar when I felt someone squeeze up next to me. I turned to see Rachel who was smiling up at me. She shouted 'Hi' over the music and said something which I couldn't make out. I leaned my ear down towards her to try and hear her better and she put her hand on my cheek, turned my mouth towards hers and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss and after about two minutes she pulled away and disappeared into the crowd without saying anything.

I got back to our table with the drinks and Becky was scowling at me -- "I saw that" she said, "Stay away from her -- she's trouble!". I just smiled and told her I was well aware of girls like Rachel and I wasn't going to get involved with a headfuck.

At the end of the night we were all drunk and left the club. No one could find Rachel anywhere and she wasn't answering her phone. Becky said not to worry and she always disappeared at the end of the night with some guy and we wouldn't see her until morning. So we got a cab back home and went to bed.

I'm an early riser regardless of hangover so I woke up at 7am and went down stairs to make a coffee and some breakfast. As I was pouring my coffee there was a quiet knock at the front door. I opened the door to find a very dishevelled Rachel standing there, lipstick smeared and looking a bit of a mess.

She gave me a sheepish smile and walked past me. I made her some coffee and we sat on the couch talking. It started off as just polite chat but soon got deeper until she was telling me about her family and upbringing. Her mom and dad had children from previous marriages and she was their only child together. Her family used to be very wealthy, but something had happened and her dad had lost all their money.

For most of her life she had experience a combination of being completely ignored emotionally by her parents, while being simultaneously showered with presents and gifts by her dad to try and compensate. She said it had left her a bit messed up but she was dealing with it. I was impressed at how self aware she was.

We continued talking for hours and clicked on a deep level until my other housemates started to come downstairs and we stopped talking.

We didn't really talk again during that visit, they went out again that night but I didn't go. Rachel stayed out all night again and when I woke up the next morning Becky said that Rachel had already collected her suitcase and gone back home.

I didn't think much of it other than a sadness that maybe the connection between us had only been one way.

A few weeks went by and I thought about Rachel off and on, but was starting to forget about her when I received a text. I don't know how she got my number but she just said that she wanted to come and see me. I replied something like "It would be good to see you, what are you plans?" but didn't receive a response.

The next morning I received a text from her saying that she was driving down and would be there in an hour! I felt awkward because I hadn't mentioned anything to Becky so I quickly went and told her. She was clearly not happy and tried again to persuade me not to get involved with Rachel, but I wasn't really paying attention to her.

When Rachel arrived I took her straight out for a late lunch/early dinner at a bar near our house. We talked for hours and I didn't even notice when the bar started to close at 11pm! She told me about how she had just come out of a long term relationship with a bouncer in her home town and how the relationship had messed her up a bit. Apparently he had been very controlling and, now that she had finally managed to break away from him, she wanted to enjoy her freedom and live life to the full.

I don't know when it happened exactly, but at some point during the evening I realised that I had fallen for Rachel in a big way. She understood herself on such a deep level, and talked with such honesty, that I found myself drawn to her like a magnet. I couldn't tell if she felt the same, but I hoped she did.

Finally, at about 2am the bar closed and I called a cab. As I sat down next to her in the back of the cab she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. A passion exploded between us and we kissed harder and harder until we were almost fucking and the cab driver shouted at us to wait till we got home.

When we arrived at my house we went straight up to my room. Rachel undid my belt, grabbed my cock, and pulled me straight inside her. She was wearing a short skirt and crotchless panties so it was very efficient! We fucked for about two minutes until I came inside her. She didn't even let me catch my breath before she pulled me on to the bed and pushed my head down between her legs. It was weird but kind of hot so I went down on her and brought her to orgasm with my tongue.

After that we fell asleep. I woke up in the night to find her on top of me riding my cock frantically, I lasted about five minutes this time (mainly because I was dazed and confused) and then came inside her. She sat on top of me for about a minute before she shuffled up the bed still on top of me and sat on my face. I licked her out while she rubbed her clit with her fingers and she came after about five minutes.

Then she rolled off and went to sleep while I lay there for a few hours wondering what I had got myself into.

The next day she asked me if I had any fantasies or fetishes. To be honest I didn't, most 20 year old guys just want to fuck however it happens, but she wouldn't accept no for an answer. Eventually I said I wanted to try anal and that seemed to shut her up.

We spent the day talking and that night I cooked her dinner. It was a bit awkward because my other housemates were there, but I wasn't really thinking about them -- I had a one track mind.

After dinner she told me to wait 10 minutes and then come upstairs to my room. I did as I was told and after 10 minutes went up and opened my bedroom door.

Rachel was lying facedown on the bed, hands handcuffed together on the bed frame with her short skirt hitched up showing her ass. Her ass looked wet and as I got closer I realised she had lubed up her ass. Without lifting her face from the pillow she said "Get your cock in my asshole now".

My cock was hard in seconds so I ripped off my pants and stuck my cock straight in her asshole like she ordered me to. It felt amazing, slippery and tight, and after about two minutes I came hard (I came on a hair trigger in those days...). As I pulled my cock out she shouted "Now get your tongue in my asshole and clean up your mess!". I wasn't really into that but was kind of getting carried along with the flow so I did what I was told.

I started licking her asshole and she kept shouting "harder!" and "deeper!" until my whole tongue was inside her asshole. I wasn't particularly enjoying it or turned on but I was keen to please this woman that seemed so much more experienced than I was. I thought this must be what sex is like for adults and it didn't seem that different to the porn I had seen.

Anyway, back to the story, she seemed to be struggling to come so she told me to rub her clit which I started doing. After a few minutes she came but she told me to keep going. So I carried on with my tongue in her ass and my fingers rubbing her clit but after about five minutes she said she needed more. I had no idea what else I had to give so asked her what she wanted. She told me to put my other hand inside her.

I started with a few fingers and struggled with the rhythm. I don't remember anything sexual about the situation, it was more like trying to learn to play the trumpet while a demanding woman shouted orders. I was working my tongue, rubbing her clit and pushing in and out with my fingers and it took a lot of concentration.

She still wasn't satisfied and kept telling me to put more fingers inside her until I had four fingers and my thumb inside her. She told me to keep pushing but I didn't want to hurt her so I just carried on. She was getting kind of frantic and pushing back on my hand as hard as she could. After another five minutes of this she lifted her head and shouted (loud enough for my housemates to hear) "Get your fucking fist inside me now!".

I did as I was told and pushed harder until my knuckles went inside her. I fucked her like that for about 10 minutes during which time she had two bed shaking orgasms. Finally, she was exhausted and I stopped. I undid the handcuffs and we cuddled up in bed for a bit in silence.

The next morning, I woke up to find her awake and watching me sleep. I smiled at her and she gave me a sheepish grin. She apologised for getting carried away and I told her it was fine. She explained that her ex-boyfriend (the bouncer) had been incredibly well endowed and that they hadn't been able to have sex at first because it hurt her. They had stretched out her pussy over time until she was big enough to accomodate him. Apparently she had discovered that she loved the feeling of her pussy being stretched and it had become a bit of a fetish for her.

I listened intently feeling waves of nauseating jealousy and inferiority as she described his cock, followed by waves of feeling extremely turned on. I remember thinking how weird it was that I was feeling so turned on by a story that was making me feel sick inside.

***

After that, Rachel basically just didn't go home. She carried on living at my place for the rest of the year. I could tell that my housemates were pissed off, but I was in love (or at least in lust) and barely even noticed their pissed off comments. They started to shout things like "Fist me harder bitch!" or "Get your tongue in my asshole now!" when I walked passed them. I tried to laugh it off, but it was embarrassing so I started avoided them more.

Finally, it got to the end of the year and we all got ready to go back home to our families for the summer. I wanted Rachel wanted to come back and meet my parents, but she really didn't want to. We got into a huge argument about it which ended storming out of the house and me driving back home without her.

I spent the whole summer hanging out with old friends, I texted and called Rachel a few times but she didn't respond so I just tried to put her out of my mind. After a while I started to feel like my old self again and it was like waking from a dream. I hadn't realised what a grip Rachel had on me, and being way from her felt like coming up for air after being under water for a long time.

I had a great summer and managed to forget about college/Rachel entirely. But all too soon the summer ended and I felt a growing trepidation at returning to college.

I said my goodbyes and drove back to college -- about a two hour drive. I arrived back at our house, opened the front door and walked into the front room. I was greeted by Rachel sitting on the couch with my other housemates (and two guys that I didn't recognise). She was wearing a tiny nightdress that barely covered her intimate areas and seemed to be enjoying the attention of all the guys surrounding her. She smiled at me as I walked in but I just walked straight passed them all with my stuff and went to my room.

My room was a total mess. She had clearly been living there all summer and I was pissed off. I didn't want to make a scene in front of my housemates so I just locked my bedroom door and stayed in there all evening and night. I was woken at about 3am by a rhythmic banging from the room next door and the sound of Rachel moaning with pleasure. Needless to say that I did not sleep well.

I got up the next morning, had a shower and went downstairs. The front room was empty and the house was quiet. I had breakfast and went to my first lecture and then spent the whole day at classes and the library studying.

This scene repeated itself for about two weeks, every evening I would get back and she would be on the couch laughing and joking with my housemates and wearing outfits that would make a hooker blush. I would go to my room and lock the door and go to sleep, only to be woken at some point by the sound of her being fucked. What made it even worse was that the sound seemed to come from a different room every night.

At the end of the second week it was a Saturday night and all my housemates had gone out to a local bar. I thought Rachel had gone too so I sat outside in the back garden having a drink and reading a book. I heard the back door close behind me and turned to see Rachel walking towards me. She looked gorgeous and cute as hell but I was too angry and hurt to speak.

She came and sat across the table from me and we just sat in silence for a while. I carried on reading, determined to ignore her, but after a while I became aware that she was crying. I looked up and tears were running down her cheeks as she sobbed silently. I have always been an empathetic person and seeing her cry made my anger soften slightly.

We started talking and she told me she missed me a lot. I told her I missed her too, but we could never get back together, the relationship was just too messed up for me. She said she understood and we talked for a while and finished a bottle of wine. We carried on talking late into the night and the more we talked the more my dick started to take over from my brain. It is difficult to describe the effect that Rachel had on me. You might be reading this and calling me an idiot for not having the will power to resist her. Maybe you are right, but it doesn't matter - she had a power over me that I couldn't resist.

As my focus turned to her ample cleavage I felt the lust surge through my body and take over. Rachel seemed to sense this and got more and more flirty until eventually we were kissing. We staggered up to my room and fell on to my bed. I had my trousers off in seconds and she pulled me between her legs and kissed me hard. Then she grabbed my cock, pulled her panties to the side, and slipped my cock inside her. I say slipped because that is what it felt like, there was no resistance and her vagina was so loose that I couldn't feel much at all.

I pounded away for a few minutes, but started to lose my erection because I couldn't feel anything. She seemed to sense what was happening because she grabbed my cock and pulled it quickly and easily into her ass. Then she grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers inside her. She told me to fist her and I obeyed. I was shocked by how easily my fist went in. She rubbed her clit while I fucked her ass and fisted her. It was weird, but I was so starved of sex that I came quickly and then continued to fist her until she came.

***

We stayed together (somehow) until the end of college and then moved in together after that. She had such a strong desire to be stretched/filled that it took over our entire sex life. She started buying huge dildos which she would use during solo sessions, and also during sex.

We got on ok most of the time, but she would go through dramatic personality changes from month to month. She could be the most caring and thoughtful person in the world. We would talk for hours about everything and nothing and I felt as close to her as it was possible to feel to another person. But then we would have an argument about something small and she would close herself off and stop responding to me completely.

As strange as it sounds, I got used to the weird relationship and the extreme sex life. I wouldn't say I was particularly happy, but it was all I knew and Rachel was such as major part of my life.

About a year after we moved in together we had a huge argument that ended with her storming out of our apartment and slamming the door shut behind her. I didn't hear from her for a few days which wasn't unusual but after a week I started to get worried. She wasn't responding to my texts and I decided that if I hadn't heard from her by the end of the tenth day then I would call the police.

On the ninth evening there was a knock at the door, and I opened it to find Rachel stood there. She was in the same clothes that she had left in and she looked an absolute wreck. We stood there in silence before she burst into tears.

My resolve broke instantly and I was so relieved to see her. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry for about five minutes before she calmed down. She came in and had a shower and a hot drink. When she was refreshed we sat down on the bed and started talking. I asked her where she had been but she just said she went to a friends to clear her head.

In her absence I had resolved to end the relationship when she returned. None of my friends liked Rachel and I was aware that it wasn't a healthy relationship, so with a clear head I had decided that as soon as she returned I would end the relationship.

I told her this as we sat on the bed and she just nodded. No tears or anything, she said she had been thinking the same. We talked for a while more and she lay there in her little skimpy nightdress. I don't know when it happened or if she was aware of the effect that she had on me, but after a while I started to get the familiar stirring and my dick took over the thinking.

We opened a bottle of wine and got quite drunk. By midnight I had forgiven everything and was being driven crazy by my urges for her as she lay there. I moved in for a kiss but she pushed me away. I ask her why and she looked at me like I was the crazy one and said "You told me that you wanted to break up and now you're trying to kiss me -- what am I meant to think?". I told her I was sorry and that we could make it work. It sounds awful, but once the lust takes over all logical thoughts go out the window.

Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers
12