She Fucked Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to kiss her again and she pushed me away again. "So you don't want to break up?" she asked. I said no and she said "Well I don't want to be with someone that isn't committed to me."

I told her I was absolutely committed to her but she told me she didn't believe me. I asked her how I could prove it and she said it was up to me. I told her I would do anything and she looked at me intensely and said "If you really wanted to be with me forever then you would want to marry me".

I didn't even pause for thought and said "Well marry me then!" Her face lit up and she asked me if I was serious. I said I was and she gave me a huge hug. I squeezed her hard and she moved to sit on my lap as we kissed. Within seconds we were fucking, I was pounding away at her ass while she rubbed her clit and I fisted her pussy. She shouted that she needed more and so pushed some fingers from the other hand in. I came within a few minutes but she wasn't satisfied, she grabbed one of her huge dildos -- I don't know exactly, but it must have been at least six inches diameter -- and she shoved it inside her pussy. She fucked herself with that and told me to finger her ass. After a while she told me she needed more and she told me to put a fist in her ass. I pushed past the knuckles and my whole fist disappeared into her asshole. I pumped away and she came quickly.

After she had come again we rolled over and went straight to sleep. I was woken in the night by her phone light, and saw that she was looking at wedding dresses. I cuddled up next to her and we spooned for a while. But because my mind is a trash can I started to get hard as my cock was pressed against her ass.

She sensed it, reach around and pulled down my boxer shorts and put my cock in her asshole. I pumped away until I came and then pulled out and start to go to sleep. But she had other ideas and she crouched on top of me and told me to stick my tongue in her ass. It seemed selfish to leave her unsatisfied so I did as she asked.

She wanted it deeper and harder as usual and I did my best. She fisted her pussy and rubbed her clit and came once, squirting piss or something into my face.

She wanted more so she told me to put my fist in her pussy. I managed it with surprising ease and she had two fists inside her, mine and hers. We held hands inside her and it was weirdly intimate. She grinded her ass harder and harder into my mouth which was uncomfortable for me. We fisted harder and harder until I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. As she got very close she started pushing out with her ass muscles. It was a weird sensation and I didn't really think much of it but as she started to come I suddenly smelled shit and could taste something bitter and warm in my mouth.

The smell alone was enough to make me vomit and I pushed her off me as I threw up everywhere. I turned the bedside light on and the sight and smell made me throw up again. I ran to the bathroom and showered, cleaning my mouth out again and again.

When I had finished I walked back into our room. Rachel had cleared the dirty sheets off then bed and was lying on the bed smiling sheepishly. "Sorry honey" was all she said. I asked her if she was feeling ok and she said she was. She said she didn't know what had happened but she must have eaten something that didn't agree with her.

We didn't talk about it again and I certainly didn't want to bring it up. I pushed the memory from my mind and we carried on building a life together.

I got a good job in tech and she kept the house going. In the end we opted for a small wedding because my family didn't like Rachel and she didn't talk to her family anymore. We got married in a small ceremony and I remember feeling such a strong love towards her.

I remember our wedding night very clearly. We had had a lovely day and were feeling very much in love. I carried her into our hotel room door and we looked into each other's eyes for a long time and whispered endless sweet nothings to each other.

Then we kissed each other, but not in the usual frantic way, this was different - slow and real. We both got undressed and got into bed. I kept calling her 'My wife' and she called me 'husband' and it felt weird and cliche, but also amazing.

We got into bed and for the first time ever we started have slow, loving, sensual sex. We kissed all over for a long time, and then finally I got on top and entered her slowly. She squeezed her legs together to try and create some friction and it sort of worked, but she must have got tired after a few minutes because she relaxed her legs and all the friction disappeared.

I started to lose my erection and so she grabbed my dick and put it in her ass instead. But I couldn't feel much there either and started to lose my erection. What had started a newly married couple making love, ended with me jerking off inside her ass. She didn't seem to be able to get into it and afterwards she started to cry and say she was sorry and I cuddled her and told her it didn't matter.

***

Married life was good for a while, but our sex life was weird and getting weirder. She spent more and more time having what she would call 'Solo sessions'. She would shut the bedroom door and spend hours with her dildos.

I didn't particularly mind that she was enjoying herself alone, but it was starting to have a significant impact on our sex life. Her pussy and asshole were so loose by this point that I couldn't feel any pleasure from sex in either of them. This meant that sex turned into me fisting her while she used her dildos until she orgasmed, followed by me wanking off inside one of her holes.

I had more or less forgotten about the shit incident, and we didn't talk about it again, until it happened again in almost exactly the same way.

We had argued, she had stormed out, and then returned after a few days without an explanation about where she had been. We then kissed and made up and had a marathon sex session to make up again properly. This ended with her shitting on my face as she orgasmed and me running to the shower in disgust.

I didn't want to make her feel awkward, but she didn't seem particularly embarrassed about it. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose for some perverse pleasure, or if she had got too loose and couldn't control her asshole during orgasm anymore. I tried to talk to her about it but she stonewalled me and said it wouldn't happen again.

But it did happen again, and it started to happen more frequently until I refused to let her sit on my face. She refused to go to see a doctor and would act like nothing had happened afterwards. By that point our relationship was pretty strained for other reasons. She didn't have a job and made it clear had no intention of getting one.

To make things wose, she would disappear for days on end and not tell me where she had been, but when she came back she smelled of other men's aftershave. Our sex life became non-existent because I couldn't get any pleasure anymore.

We continued trying to make things work, and managed to limp on for about 18 months of married life, until finally one evening, our marriage ended with a whimper and a small sigh of relief.

We got an amicable divorce and haven't stayed in contact. I was still young, 24 when we divorced, and I was keen to enjoy life again after such a weird and toxic relationship. I had a few relationships, but my experience with Rachel had given me some weird issues.

It didn't happen immediately but after a few years I realised that I had developed a fetish for fisting and also for anal stuff. I'm sure it wouldn't take long for a psychologist to diagnose it but I didn't bother with any of that.

I met someone else that I love, we got married and had kids and now I am happier than I could ever imagine being. I tried to talk to my wife once about my fetishes but it freaked her out so I have left them in the past.

12