All Comments on 'She Fucked Me Up'

by Zigaziga

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can wholly understand your mindset. My first wife and I met in college. All her friends warned me to stay away from her, but she turned it just the way that it made it seem like they wanted her to stay away from me. I know it sounds odd, but I didn't know them and she did. It didn't take much to convince me when the first woman to actually say she wants to see me naked/have sex with me (or hint at it) tells me how each one of them were friends from high school and how they all ganged up emotionally on her, took her boyfriends, set her up to be molested by the drama teacher ...

Oh, I should have seen it coming.

None of them came right out and said "Oh, hey, your girlfriend used to regularly fuck the drama teacher and when she got caught screamed rape and claimed to see a goat nailed to a cross on a flaming door of fire and it was so bad the family had to relocate ... oh and she was involuntarily committed twice for paranoid schizophrenia (among other things)."

She could be kinky sometimes and quite a different person a moment later. I once told her a fantasy I had of being peed on - but not in a humiliated way - as part of a loving and sexual act.

One Valentine's night, I had made reservations for dinner, bought her three dozen roses (one for V-Day, one because it was her birthday, and one because I learned I had to do something more than just what was expected - or else she might get upset for no reason I could discern and the whole evening/weekend/week/month/etc. would be worse than being flayed, rolled in salt, dunked in lemon juice, and left in Siberia.

So, I arrive at home, smell perfume (good sign!), I place three long-stemmed dozen boxed red roses (with all thorns removed!) on the table and go towards the bedroom. She calls out to me to sit down and close my eyes. I do. She blindfolds me. I can feel her bra? covered breasts against my cheek as she tells me to stand. I do and she walks me backward.

"I'm going to fulfil your kinkiest fantasy..."

She holds my hands behind my back and snaps cuffs on them....

ok....

(Er... whose fantasy? Anyway...)

She tells me to relax and sits on my crotch, unlacing my shoes. I start to get hard, thinking about her wearing a teddy? catsuit? But all I feel is cloth. My legs feel close together. Tight.

Huh?

She gets up and says ... "Happy Valentines Day" and leaves for (I think) three days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it i would love more on how loose she got and how big her dildos were or maybe a run in years later where her holes are absolutely destroyed and insanely loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He fell in love with a disgusting skank after one evening of conversation. This is with his roommates warning and her spending 2 nights fucking complete strangers. She disappears for days on end fucking other men. And he married her? Who's pathetic attempt at relationship was this? Absolutely disgusting.

ZigazigaZigazigaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. The only run in I've had with her since was a call about six months later where she told me to get check for STIs... not very pleasant. I heard from Becky that she went completely off the rails but other than that I have no idea on where she is now and I am definitely not going to contact her

FeshtaFeshtaover 2 years ago

Although this story has elements that I find arousing it’s too blunt. More time and finesse needs to be put in to expanding the explanations allowing the minutia to blossom.

“ She was wearing a short skirt and crotchless panties so it was very efficient! We fucked for about two minutes until I came inside her.”

This could have been expanded greatly. Use all five senses. Sure sometimes things happen and it’s all about the instant gratification but this is literature, it needs to feed the imagination as much as possible.

I don’t hate the story but I can’t love it either.

All the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous