All Comments on 'She Gave It Up Willingly'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 2)
PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Am I the only one who feels bad for Carl?

Joan uses him to make hubby jealous. She succeeds and he winds up in a hospital and then leaves town. For all that, he doesn't even get a blow job?!

I always enjoy this author, this story was no exception.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Great

yarn I should have said before.

Having said that, she was, is and will always be, a crazy bitch. But that's what some men want so...whatever floats your boat.

green117green117over 5 years ago
Humm... story and comments

Football? It is football right? I always thought that giving the guys flamethrowers and letting the battle analogy really take hold would be worth watching...

Anyway, I think the nice bit of all of this is that the female lead was not humiliated in the resolution, at least by anyone else. I think, if I were to propose a full to life background to this one, that the female lead basically was getting tired of playing butch, and then found that her actions were totally unacceptable - driving the necessity of her getting into an entirely different mindset. If being butch led her to violating her morals, then the switch makes sense, if she had that strong a personality. What do you do if you find yourself going over the line? It is a sheep from the goats kinda difference...

Oh right... Carl. He was playing a game that had a chance of a real downside... 'tis one of the reasons why I don't and wouldn't seriously play with married sorts. Is the risk worth the rewards? Probably not - mucous friction isn't really that important. And, perhaps leading Carl on that way and getting him maimed was one of the things that was over the top for Joan.

Not an emotion driven story. More of a plot exercise, I think. Trying to answer "what would be sufficient remorse to drive reconciliation?", is my guess. 5.2 million? Probably significant for most people - speaks to the self image of the female lead, certainly, since it was worth giving up for her.

Opens a number of inquiries, but what is here is good enough for 5 stars.

Green-something

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Too extreme

There was nothing in the story or characters I could plug-in to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some of your readers are real dumbasses

They totally missed it. Great story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she didn't

she didn't try to make him jealous and assert himself. no evidence of that. all the evidence of her getting hot about femdom and cuckoldry.

if the author chose to add dialogue in the early story where she got mad at him for being passive...i'd buy it. but not even once. i'm assuming the author left that out on purpose, to make the readers understand she's full of shit.

don't get me twisted. she's sorry and looking for a second chance. she might even be honest about not fucking anyone. But...she's lying about the beginning. She wanted to cheat, she tried to cheat, and it failed.

of course his sister is going to help his ex. not because she believes the cheater. but

a) ex is willing to not press charges

b)ex willing to divorce him amicably

c) ex husband was pouty, and barely dating.

all excellent reason for the sister to pretend her crazy ex-sister in law is right....so her brother doesn't go to jail, get financially raped. she' being a good sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

Don't buy it. Screw the shit out of her, take the money, run and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Another winner from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seldom Disappointed

in your offerings. I'm no critic, just a fan of Lit in general. You are comfortably in the top 5% and a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing your work.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Yes. This one’s a “winner”

Though I wanted to know just a skosh more about her reason/psychology about why she wanted “proof” of Dave’s “alpha-ness”.

Because of that — 4-stars. Though it will be marked as a “Favorite” because it’s so damned original.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Hmmm... reverse RAAC.

I suppose that makes it an R-RAAC.?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reread

I liked it the first time and just as much again. I do hate that old "I just wanted to to fight for me" thing though. I can even forgive you the Iowa Buckeyes gaffe too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eh, if true she never fucked anyone else

I'd take her back, but she'd never leave the house, never be allowed to wear clothes and made to suck me hard before I fucked sluts in front of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Figment of your warped imagination.....

Alpha-Falfa....the so called "Alpha hero in your story should be in prison. You don't fuck someone up for life because your ego is hurt. Either file for divorce or accept it.

Bad judgement and bad lessons in this story.

bultaco199bultaco199over 4 years ago
Anon.

In response to the Anonymous comment 11-19-19. It's a story. Fiction. Based in imagination. Not real life. A good one, and a fun read. Thank you Mainefiddleheads.

cpl8140cpl8140over 4 years ago
3rd Read

I finally picked up the mistake that had bothered me before: Iowa Hawkeyes, not Buckeyes. Another 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very clever

I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote the wife in a very interesting way.

ColdCountryColdCountryabout 4 years ago
I really liked it.

I don't think he'd have gotten off the charges so much, but I liked that he did. Regarding her attempt to reestablish herself with him, I think I'd have let her drive away and hopefully learn a valuable lesson. Good story though.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ok if she kept off roaming hands good

I don't believe in letting hands on where not supposed to be

Break fingers and if really pissed off wrists

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Cucks get one star

Sure he took a bat to the guy who fingered his wife

But he took the cheating whore back

And that makes him a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Honestly liked this story, though I am usually more partial to BTB. She earned a second chance. I doubt you will ever in your life meet a person who says sorry in such a selfless way or at such risk to themselves. Since it was from the MC perspective, what the wife was up to was a fun mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She is a well paid whore for sure

And he became the richest pimp in history

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Fun story, but why?

Why did she need to choose such a painful path when a simple conversation would do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@lujon2019 another worthless comment 1/5

A very good story by an equally great author. 5/5

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

oops!

He let it go too far, to begin with...

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Well written and entertaining story. Every body ends up happy, no one gets hurt. Except Carl of course. All makes for happy story.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A likely story. More probable that she had to change her plans and do some major damage control after her cuckolding attempt failed.

Still, she ended up paying out the ass and ceding any control in the relationship, so I guess the scales are balanced.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

1 star for letting the cheating whore back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
some stuff didn't add up

So she has an ego and craves power and likes to be in charge. Yet at the end when she dances with the guys buying the company she lets their hands "wander"? He said she appeared that she did not like it but allowed it. I think with her being as written she would have moved their hands and said something. Especially if she wanted the ex back.

I don't disagree with him having her around for sex but I would not have her move in and never would I remarry her. Why trust that she never cheated? She did cheat in a way and maybe did have sex with Carl.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why should he have to "reassert" himself? Just because she payed some dom/sub games? That were only role play as far as he was concerned.

/

I understand the symbolism, but the suite is paid for, to now pay for a worse room is stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A wonderful story

thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Great story, but what was that woman thinking? I loved Dave's stick work on Monroe.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Read again. And it's still the same conclusion..... He's just a wimpy cuckold for letting her back in his life! Any man would have told her to fuck off over the phone and never talked to her in any way again.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Cuck

She planned her thing ..i think after she filed for divorce she new he would be mad at her and probably avoid her and that's was the best time for her to fuck around as much as possible until few months before she sold her company to tighten her pussy. And all these things that he thinks he's teaching her she already done them with her lovers...she's a smart slut but she wouldn't fool me

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Life isn't, never was, and will never be a black & white affair.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Write her a check for $1.04M and tell her to go away.

$1000/week for 20 years seems fair for a hooker when you are providing room, board, and accessories in addition.

WHY would you take back someone who set up such an elaborate and public cuckolding in order to get you to "assert yourself "??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So she got her “cuck” after all

Ok. She tried to cuck him with another guy, and now she gets him with money. Besides that, no sane woman gives her entire financial future over to a guy, she tried to enslave. Both of her actions prove she isn’t sane...

I know addicts who love the “ high” of Heroin, but gradually go downhill, living in cars, not eating properly. Maybe even turning to prostitution. Losing everything they love, including their kids. I think restarting a relationship with this woman, would be on par.....

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

I disagree with the others. He now gets MILLIONS and can have sex with her whenever he wants. It like a reverse whore thing where she pays him for sex, Wear a condom, no oral, get STD tests, and also have girfriends on the side. I do disagree with her moving in but she can wash the windows any time she wants.

This is PERFECT!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

Come on, folks! People do get caught up in their ongoing triumphs and do stupid things, like try to get their spouse to accept their control, or tweet at 2 am. Once he showed her he wasn’t her pup (which he should have done all along) she reverted, and gave him everything.

Besides, it’s easier to fuck the window washer/ laundry girl if she’s a live-in. :)

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I love a BTB, but l do like a well reasoned thoughtful reconciliation.

She was stupid, but she did not, not intend to sleep with asshole.

She deserves her chance.

4/5

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

See you (if you live in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) have no rights whatsoever, no free speech, no right to bare arms or right to worship God according to the dictates of your own conscious.. Our rights went bye bye a long time ago, specifically with the signing of the 14th amendment...

See prior to the 14th amendment we were referred to as "people" and we were given rights by our creator and the state in which we were born : )

after the signing of the 14th amendment we are now referred to as "CITIZENS" and we are granted certain "PRIVILEGES" by the federal government : (

Why does this matter? well...

a "person" is sovereign (you are your own king or queen.. your own boss if you will)

a "CITIZEN" means employee of the government in latin

rights = cannot be taken away

PRIVILEGES = CAN AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Good Tale

I don't how much of her story was real or total bullshit but she gave up a lot to reclaim her man. He should have went to jail for his escapades but was lucky. If he did what would she have done? Oh well. Fiction is great. Anything can happen.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I just read my initial comment five years ago. Have I changed that much? I have to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Very well executed, creative plot. Maybe it's fantasy, but it's perfectly done.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn’t have even gone to dinner with her , let alone anything more. If she’s learned to grow up, not play games, and be respectful, then maybe she’ll have a chance at another husband in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stupidity of assaulting lover boy with a bat can't be overstated. Yes, it's a feel good moment that gets traded for jail time and a felony record. You wrote that out but that was a fairy tale. The ending was also a joke. Why not put 50% back into her account, close all his accounts and simply disappear? Why would he want anything to do with the cunt? Horrible ending.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Second time I have read this story, and have yet to find the cuckold. This story could be charged with attempted Cuckolding and that's it. And people, it's just a story. It's not your STORY it's the AUTHOR'S STORY! And, also, a work of FICTION! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid ending. New owner hand we’re all over her. Their smug smiles to husband at table. Wife clearly was screwing more than Carl at her company, and still is. And is probably meeting men behind the stacks in the library. The worst part was taking ex wife to hotel and NOT wearing a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I am not sure why she put her husband through all this crap to begin with?

Let’s say he didn’t beat the creep up, but just left and started the divorce, then what? And regardless what you thought about Carl, SHE led him on, and ultimately is responsible for him getting beat up. What if Carl had shown up for the trial, and hubby got a conviction and jail sentence? Run, don’t walk away, from this woman. NO pussy, and I mean NO ONE is worth it!

One star- for stupidity!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

The ending seems undefined... Why would a husband take her crap? The assault I can understand even if a bit extreme... Everyone deserves a second chance, but they have to prove they learned from past mistakes ... I liked the plot but the ending just didn't mesh... 3 STARS because of the ending... I added to my favorites I would like to see the Author redo the story with a proper finish.

Des

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahahaha I gave it 5* just for beating the shit out of Carl Monroe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.But remember it's only a story. It's Mfh's story and in his world only they determine what occurs, to whom,and by whatever means. I like it because I enjoy "Happily-Ever-After" LP

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Stupid people play stupid games....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are some jokes that shouldn't be crossed in a marriage unless consented by both partners. Had she communicated her desires, the whole ordeal could've been avoided. So, how can he take her word after he got out of jail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You pissed-off two entire states with her college tee shirt ... funny!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon pissed.... when I can slip a two-fer in there, I'm pleased with myself.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Her story is difficult to swallow but all those millions are a pretty strong argument too. Been a lot funnier if he just took the money and walked.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon figment,

Your reading comprehension leads me to believe you didn’t break a 1000 on the SAT

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

MFH is one of the authors who deserves reading again and again. This was a really good story where the husband went ballistic on a man he thought was trying to screw his wife. This story contains two mortal truths. Some men aren’t willing to be cuckolds, and the Louisville Slugger is an excellent instrument of destruction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Sometimes wives whose husbands are agreeable in areas that the husbands don't consider important, think their husbands are submissive. Joan didn't even have that excuse, they were simply role playing, and she KNEW that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was brilliantly creative and well executed.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 2 years ago

Nicely written, but not believable. In most of your stories the husband takes back the cheating wife. Not reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad it ended happily though I've some misgivings about that. She wanted Carl to be in her bedroom so her husband could reclaim her. WTF?!?! A husband... or wife... shouldn't have to reclaim their spouse. She's beyond stupid trying to do what she did. I would've let her know in no uncertain terms - IF I was to reconcile with her - that another act anywhere close to that, she'd be flown out the door right after the guy.

The story's nicely told, but not sure of the believability of it though the husband's actions indicated that there's a huge number of husbands that won't submit to their wife's shit nor be a cockhold for their enjoyment. And many, like hubby here, while I think he went a bit overboard on his beating, will react in a not so friendly manner. I give it 4 stars on the overall strength/ writing of the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What if he simply pulled his pistol and killed the guy? Or hit him in the head just a little harder?

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

I liked this.

4.5/5.0

A proper epilogue and 10 year follow up will make me score higher

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

There just seems to be a cadence with all your stories that meshes with me. I would have liked more dialogue between the two to better explain why she did what she did to him. Why was her team trying to interfere with him discovering Carl in the bedroom with his wife? Did Carl set all that up or was Joan in on it, too, negating her claim she had no intention of fucking him? Without those gaps being filled/explained, it's tough to give this one a final score for the writing. I want to go with a 5 but have to step back and admit it's a 4 despite how much I liked it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, she isn't worth it. Not even a little bit. The whole "needs to assert dominance and be ALPHA" is just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I believe the dominance garbage. I dated a woman who just needed to be in charge the longer we were together. Finally it went to far and I started doing what I wanted to do, that was the end.

Getting back together with her was not going to happen

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

The whole reason men let women get dominate in a relationship is because it means so much to them. The things they fix on mean little. Until it crosses the line, then the shrew needs to be tamed. It can take the form of a divorce, or a backhand, but it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until his head turned to mush and he took her back. Just give her the money back and send her on her way. I would be pissed at my sister for a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nope, no wife treats her husband like that because she wants him to assert himself. She's a liar and a cheat, she just found a way to cover it up and a husband who was gullible enough to fall for it. She's evil and he's pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. She clearly had some deep mental flaws.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

4. Joan was just........ all over the place mentally. Her attempt to get her husband to take charge by making it seem like she was cucking him was just insane as was selling her entire company and giving him the proceeds to get back with him. Seems like she loved him, enough to give up 5 million dollars, but equally seemed like she was utterly crazy. Though the fact the sister was in on it and didn't say anything if anything made her even worse then Joan.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

What the fuck did I just read

2/5

Nato_

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

What the fuck did I just read

2/5

Nato_

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

A very well written exercise, but no point nor substance to the story.

IMHO it was rather like a dry bread and cheese sandwich, -without the cheese, let alone the pickle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She certainly had mental issues. That being said what more could she do to reconcile? She owned up to everything, was repentant, and proved her devotion through actions. I bet she also had something to do with Carl not pressing chsrges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. I disagree with some of the comments. The wife was on an ego trip and was manipulating her husband trying to be dominant and assertive in their relationship. She had no intent to cheat just wanted to yank him around and feast on his emotions out of a misplaced thrill. He took it to n thr next level. She immediately knew she messed up horribly. Not only did she make it up to him in the divorce despite the prenuptial, but she also obviously arranged for Carl to not show up at the trial (paid him off?) and then spent the rest of the year getting the company for sale and gave him all the proceeds. Even more stunning she placed her entire future though already divorced into his hands to decide her fate. She put her ex in a position of authority over her and this carried over into the bedroom where she let him be dominant in bed. Clearly she saw what faults had caused her to mess up so badly and addressed them all with her planning and introspection. Not sure she could more to reconcile. It is clear they will remarry. A refreshing read. My only quibble is that it all comes out in dramatic fashion a year later. No communication at all, digital or otherwise, before then to explain how things escalated out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knowingly played along with her cuckold fantasies. What a surprise that she lost respect for him. Who could have imagined that would happen? These are two foolish and immature people. Neither is an attractive option for a life partner aside from the transient allure of money. At least they can afford the psychotherapy they both desperately need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A documentary about an event??with an explanation of the result??Not sure if it qualifies as a story,but interesting enough to read...

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very good story, thank you. 5 stars.

A wife in an ago trip trying to humiliate her husband to take charge. She mistakes his submission as wickness instead of trying to please her.

When he finally snaps she understands her mistakes, takes full responsibility and spends the next year in making him see she loves him and only him. She places everything in is hands including her future.

Do I believe she didn't intend to fuck Carl? Not sure I do, but I'm not sure it matters. She showed real remorse and the way she did it, it's new relationship with him as dominant. I'm glad he understood and took the new her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story. One of, if not the best, by this author. Thr change in a year is stunning. That night changed both their lives. The previous 'her' was on a power trip, but the new her is submissive. She has done everything humanly possible after that fateful big. What more could she do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is indescribably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bother with this bitch?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I just wanted you to assert yourself and take back what was yours." - He wouldn't have had to "assert" himself if she didn't encourage the "she wears the pants" BS.

\

I wouldn't remarry her, simply because she was too stupid. If she knew him at all, she HAD to know that he was a man's man, he simply had no call to strut around about it. So this set-up to make him assert himself was ridiculous, especially if she really had no desire to fuck Mark. What if he simply walked away? Then she gives him most of her money, on the HOPE that he'll take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bunch of bullshit! She didn’t respect him, talked him down to everyone she knew, and conspired to humiliate him. His reaction shocked her, and she came up with a plan to manipulate him back to her.

He should have crippled her in addition to him! In fact, if he could only hurt one, it should be her. I don’t understand why a man would punish the other man, and leave his wife alone. She made promises, the other man didn’t.

Vengeance should be prioritized!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hse certainly had mental.issues to work out. But given all she did for atonement, then if reconciliation is not possible, when is reconciliation ever possible? After the terrible night, she did everything with the goal or doing penance for her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author's best reconciliation story. It was a RAAC but she bore almost all the costs. She literally out her life in his hands. She realized the colossal error she made. Her fantasies had turned into a weird power dynamic, but she never intended to have sex with the asshole. She gave of herself completely, going back to be the woman he first met years ago without the self centered attitude and without the sexual inhibitions. Shea toned. They will remarry though she will insist on a prenuptial-- to protect him.

Dumbguy69Dumbguy69over 1 year ago

Second time reading it and I’m still enraged that you wrote “Iowa Buckeyes”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, and the husband didn't get cuckolded. I like that she's paying him to let her live at his house.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

I'm going through these stories, just randomly picking one to read. I genuinely like a good storyteller. This one is very well told. 5* from me. Aside: A bit of a conundrum, who is most insulted, Iowa or Ohio State (be damned if I'll put "The" in front.)

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Your stories are usually at a much higher level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your best stories. Succinct but creative. Her penance was comprehensive.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I do still like this story and the author never fails to provide a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Iowa Hawkeyes and Ohio Buckeyes. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer is as fucked up as their stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous