All Comments on 'She Gave It Up Willingly'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story

From a pretty good writer. Mainefiddleheads and blackrandl1958 on the same day? That's about as good as it gets these days. Nice job.

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 8 years ago
What?

Who the hell are the Iowa Buckeyes? I have it on very good authority that the Buckeyes are from the Ohio State University.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Eh?

Rarely is a story so unbelieveable.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Again

Another impossible tale. She gave up everything she worked for her whole life and changed everything about herself. Not even in fiction does this happen.

no rating

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Revelation?

Did Joan have a revelation? Some miraculous conversion? Did it take getting her husband to turn into a thug to make her change? People do, what people have done - they don't change. Joan was a selfish cunt, why would she change? Time was fuzzy in this story but this is what I got from it: she ran a business for 20 years, probably starting sometime after college and some work experience. So that puts her north of 45. They were married for 8 years so she got married when she was about 37. Sounds like a career woman whose biological alarm clock was ringing, or a divorcee from a previous failed marriage. In any case where the fuck were the kids? No kids? Just a selfish "career" woman? At 45 no chance of kids in the future? What the fuck were either of these losers up to? What the fuck do you think life is all about? Running companies and making money? The smartest thing he could have done in the year after his divorce was to find a decent young woman of child bearing age and have a kid before it was too late for him. Nope, now he and his cunt can live out their lives thinking about what they could have had, if they had been raised better and pulled their heads out of their asses.

stev2244stev2244about 8 years ago
Good one

I generally enjoy the "wife goes stupid but couple manages to reconcile" type of stories and I sure enjoyed reading this one and gave it 5*. Please write more along these lines.

cpetecpeteabout 8 years ago
Fun story

fun read, fun tale and well worth the time 5* easy

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 8 years ago
Not enough of a change

I'd believe the "turning over a new leaf" thing a lot more if she had made some kind of public statement at the restaurant. Not necessarily even involving the ex-husband, but something to the effect that there are things more important than business success and she's going to try to live a more principled, purposeful life.

The ex-husband, of course, was being manipulated by the secretive nature of the ex-wife's "I'll tell you later - just trust me" approach to the company sale evening. The proper test of *his* having turned over a new leaf would have been refusing to see her on her terms alone. Failing that, he should have hired a PI to wire him, put GPS on him, and have him followed to assure his safety. The company sale evening could have been an ambush where she revealed her true domination personality and forced him to watch - or worse.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I liked it a lot. Isn't it funny though that no matter how remorseful the wife there are some commentators who will never forgive. How fragile their egos must be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well I liked it BUT

She went threw all this crap and still craped all over him at the last dinner . He watch as the men put there hands all over her. And she looked at him and smiled and rub it in his face . What changed it sure wasn't her . She got her way no matter what he thought of it . Could buy the end if she had reacted differant daning but no she showed her reall colors then he should have got up walked out.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 8 years agoAuthor
SEC

Being an SEC kind of guy I consider the buckeyes to be worth more in Iowa than Ohio

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Ok

Not to your usual standards. 3*

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
i liked it.

Loved that he fucked the weasel up with a ball bat. I can't even disagree with taking her back since she pretty much gave up her old life to prove herself to him. Not a raac fan but sometimes it works. This has been one of those times.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
That's two stories posted today...

...where the ditzy, dead-behind-the-eyes, thinking-only-with-her-pussy wife decides to punish herself for her own behavior. I sense a new trend in the LW section!

So...just so that I understand this...Joan deliberately set up Carl to be brutally beaten by her husband with a baseball bat, because she wanted hubby to be more of a macho man than he was. Naturally, hubby walked away scot-free (and a millionaire!), and ended up with the dedicated and submissive wife he always wanted. Because Literotica.

I did a little double take on this line: "The only reason he was alive was because he had not pushed his meager dick into my wife's now undesirable cunt."

So...planning to fuck his wife in front of him was a punishment deserving of being brutally beaten with a baseball bat (and probably a lifetime of pain and suffering), but if his penis had entered her vagina, then the punishment would have been death?

How about simply go into the other room and threaten Carl, shove him out the door, and spare yourself the death penalty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, all right

Nice story. Two nice stories on here today and a similar theme. Two men that didn't put up with the bullshit, stood up for themselves, didn't give in to the foolishness and got the result they wanted. Both of you are great up and coming writers. Look forward to your next story. You deserve a better score than this.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
Neat story

4 stars easily.

As to @swingerjoe and his question: you wouldn't understand, given that you're not a man, and you kind of have to be one to understand the reason behind his reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Iowa Buckeyes?

You got your colleges mixed up. Iowa is the Hawkeyes, and Ohio State is the Buckeyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

After you wrote her claim to have been faithful to her husband, and to have never had any intention to fuck Carl, you forgot to go back and edit out the part where he caught Carl fingering her in the bedroom.

That or you purposefully wrote the husband as an idiot.

SKHPSKHPabout 8 years ago
Not believable

She humilated him in front of her "friends" and created the perception of cuckoldry, just to make him jealous and to "man up"? You're serious? One of the most unbelievable excuses on this site. What kind of a wife acts this way? There might not have been any sex the day of the party (mainly because of the beating the paramour received), but she has a severe character flaw and is not worth a reconciliation - even not after her epiphany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was a nice story

Don't know what she actually intended when she fucked up the first time, but her later actions showed some integrity. Good job. Just ignore the wanna be tough guys. They hang out here cause they can't get a date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4*s

First time I was surprised by the ending in a long time. She is serious about making amends. His reaction was reasonable and very sympathetic when you consider the circumstances.

Creative plot, believable dialogue, surprise ending. Have to award you 4*s. A very good story Mainefiddleheads, thanks very much!

AMerryman

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Violence

What is the point of all this violence whenever someone does something to wrong you?

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
As Swingerjoe said

Two stories today with wives undergoing incredible conversions. Is there some great presence out there laying on hands?

L

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
*****

Well, it was different and I did enjoy the read. Probably not very likely to happen in real life, but what the heck, this is fiction and we can make our world operate just like we want it to. When we write for free, we write for our enjoyment. Thanks for your effort.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Very well written - 5 stars

This was a very well written piece that was immediately on my shit list for the first page. I'm glad I kept reading. Great storyline with a very interesting, unexpected ending. Good job. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Fun read

It's minor but Iowa Hawkeyes, not Buckeyes, those nuts are from ohio. Thoroughly enjoyed the story and the storytelling. 5*

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
there is a lot

of stories going around where the wife waits or ask for a year or a number of months before going back to the husband who eventually takes her back and justifies it by it being on "his terms". I wouldnt say the reconciliation came at all costs for her-- she sold her company but she will still be rich with him, im sure she enjoys him treating her like a slut or whatever, and most wifes do the cleaning anyways...He was the one willing to take her back even though he cant know for sure she's telling the truth about being with other men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
slave

So, in your happy ending world, what both partners really want is for the husband to be a caveman and the wife to be a willing sex doll. Because that's what happiness is (he says as he spits out his Skoal).

On a technical level, you are a very proficient writer.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Good read

Yet another fantasy where everything comes up roses, Enjoy it but do not try to imitate it!

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Lmao @ swingerjoe

I'm a little surprised you'd throw him out. I thought it was your style to walk in and shake Carl's hand telling him to enjoy. There is not a death penalty in every state. She wanted hubby to man up not necessarily beat the man half to death. Maybe you read things into the story?

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
Craptacular.

Ugh.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 8 years ago
I'm not certain that this is all that realistic.

But on the other hand, it is at least POSSIBLE. And given that these stories are all fantasies one one level or another, It's acceptable.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
The meta question always remains the same

Can the leopard change her spots?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol. Swingerjoe

Absolutely! Planning on fucking another mans wife without his consent deserves an ass kicking. Actually fucking her, well many of us hope people get a Darwin Award for that bit of stupidity. It improves society a lot when douche bags of this sort are removed from the gene pool. :) It's really quite simple, get his permission, or convince the dumb slut to leave him, then fuck her. It's not that hard, and if you don't, you deserve whatever punishment the husband decides to send your way. If that turns out to be a death penalty ....well, probably should have kept it in your pants if you weren't willing to pay the hidden sticker price.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
@Lookingforit & Annony

You guys always seem to confuse me with other people. If you have ever actually read any of my stories or comments on other stories, you would know that my definition of "cheating" is when one spouse does something -- anything -- without letting the other spouse know about it. Whatever it is you're doing is irrelevant. You're cheating because you're not being honest with your wife/husband and you know it's wrong.

Maybe you're playing golf when you should be grocery shopping. Maybe you're hiding credit card debt by keeping a secret bank account. Maybe you're fucking the next door neighbor. What difference does it make? You're cheating either way!

What really amuses me about these stories is that so many readers draw this imaginary line between "cheating" and "not cheating" based on whether a penis penetrates a vagina. It's so ridiculous and so absurd that it makes me laugh every time. Do people really think this way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do Maine Residents ever travel to the Midwest?

It is the Iowa hawkeyes and The Ohio State Buckeyes.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 8 years ago
Still concerned about ever visiting Maine...

Good story. I must say I appreciate how well you can write both sides of these types of stories, the alpha husband here and the husband who thinks he's an alpha but is nothing but a wimp in your past efforts. And with such good work, I can easily forgive a Maine-ites mistake regarding two Midwest Big 10 school identities.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
It's always so rewarding...

...when you use your imagination to write a couple thousand words as eloquently and proficiently as you are capable of doing...and you wait a few days for your story to be published...and you eagerly await the feedback...

...to see reader after reader scold you for mixing up Iowa and Ohio.

Makes it all worthwhile, eh?

(I mix up the two all the time. Must be a coastal thing.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
craptastic

Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So basically a cash handout

Over some cheating that never really happened and a divorce he didnt want or as k for. She's still a dumb bitch, and you're kind of strange for thinking this is an improvement in his circumstances.

mike9698mike9698about 8 years ago
dumb as hell

so a couple who each both run and own successful businesses yet they are both dumb enough to have no idea just who they are married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked to know a women who would give up her millions to an x husband

If if she loved him she took quite a chance,the odds where not in her favor.so where are the babies, not that is the only thing missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pretty good

Very few stories stand up to close scrutiny, and real life doesn't do much better. Ideally there would have some background conversations that she wanted him to be more dominent. I'm sure MFH's excellent writing skills could have done this without telegraphing the punch. Still, more suspension of belief than most of his down east stories. Decades ago, a Smith girl brought a boy home to meet her Back Bay mother. At some point she asked the young man were he was from, he said "Iowa." "How nice, but you should know that around here, we pronounce it Ohio."

can't log in for some reason

Chilley

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Entertaining Story

Interesting premise credibly narrated. Not sure that I would want any of the characters for neighbors. Not sure the plot is credible (as others have noted), but it is a good read. Five stars from me.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 8 years agoAuthor
couple things

I'm SEC. Buckeyes might as well be from Wisconsin. Now, the 2nd point is that if somebody writes 1,000 words of criticism and ends it with a cat turd on a plate, well I'm pleased to just delete all his efforts.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 8 years ago
Good reading time

An enjoyable reading time. Of course it is a fictional story and I read for enjoyment. I enjoyed taking a bat to the problem. I don't believe any prosecutor would not get something from someone using a bat on another. So that got a smile to my face and a wow for the bat damage which could have easily killed a person. The story had all my requirements for a 5 star vote. Thank you for posting. Please keep writing and I will keep reading your work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
This is pathetically moronic

Yes I will grant you that this story is fairly well written and it does move along a pretty good clip. And the once the reader gets past the stumbling block about WHY the wife actually cheated then HER attempt AT t compensation and remorse by the wife seems to work. But what really kills this is the entire premise about why the wife fucked around.

In order to get him to be more of a aggressive man the wife came up with a scheme to humiliated him in front of her "friends" at a party? Or perhaps it was just to create the perception that he was a cuckold without having the actual sex with another man? In either case that sort of thinking is simply not acceptable.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Another 5 star story

You are one of the authors I look for in the new story list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IOWA Hawkeyes or Ohio State Buckeyes

Fyi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I thought it novel, unpretentious and unrepentant...oh, and you kept the lid on the....

....technical details in the writing (i.e. spelling, grammar and punctuation).

The few issues weren't worth brining up in the face of such an enjoyable story.

Another commenter claims she was unfaithful. Well, perhaps emotionally, but I think not. I think she was misguided, misinformed and misunderstanding of a number of salient facts. I guess her education was worth $5.35 million to her. I think she could have gotten it for the asking, two or three years earlier.

You don't say it, but seem to hint that often we are deluded, not by others, but by our own actions and assumptions.

The big sow's ear here, was that apparently, they didn't communicate well. Perhaps it was on her, perhaps he was too stoic, perhaps (and most likely) they both let that part slip.

One of the things I enjoy most about your stories (at least most of them), is that you keep the story moving, while giving us characters we can like and relate to, and that have morals and standards well above those of the usual junkyard dogs in far too many LW stories. And through it all, your lead characters seem (mostly) to retain a healthy good humor about life and love, coming through so,e pretty bad situations, bruised, even battered, but not broken.

I can't quite put my finger on it, so struggle to articulate....but this story had a ring to it. And I guess the easiest thing to do is just say, I liked it....a lot.

Thank you. Home run!

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Joan was apparently stupid but not unfaithful

If she's telling the truth now, she wanted Dave to man up and put his foot down in front of everyone at the party. It never occurred to her to just sit down with and tell him she was tired of everyone thinking she was the alpha in their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done author - great job at not creating another RACC bullshit submission.

Enjoyed it.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
NICE !!

I gave this a well earned 5 stars, simply because I liked the story. It was a nice read. This was a well written story. I actually liked the way you ended the story, It's like she screwed up, she knew it, was really sorry for what she did. And HE listened to what she had to say and was cool enough with what she explained to him to let her back into his life. Damn this is a good story. it is only the third story that I liked well enough to have it filed in my favorite stories.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 8 years ago
crazy

On the night you want to try and get your husband back, you let other men grope your ass on the dance floor? There's more to marriage than just a nasty fuck. She wanted her husband to reclaim her by acting like a slut? Do you really want the aggravation. Give her a lie detector test, then have her committed because she's clearly crazy. :-)

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
PAC 12 here. GO BRUINS! That's UCLA, btw. lol

But even I knew that the Iowa Hawkeyes aren't the Ohio State Buckeyes. Other than that mix up, it was a fun tale!

TBH, it's kind of rare to find a Wifey as repentant as this one was, even if she was allowing the assholes to feel her up. Yeah, she apparently wanted Ex-Hubby to get himself arrested again. Personally, if she'd done that to me, I'd have gotten up, walked out, and told her to fuck off before blocking her number after she called. I don't put up with that shit. Don't tolerate head games.

I'm not Hubby in this tale, though. For a reconciliation, it wasn't bad.

On a side note, I named my old Louisville Slugger "Lucille", and that was way before I started reading and watching The Walking Dead. LOL

4 Solid Maple Stars

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Buckeyes.. hawkeyes .. po dunk

I'm an SEC guy and attributing the Buckeyes to Iowa is the best compliment I can give them.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WELL

it looks like chucky wimp bought it. he did become a CHUCK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Doesn't Ring True For Me

If she WANTED him to take back what was his, why did she start those stupid role plays and encourage the disrespect from her friends and have Carl so confident of fucking her that he was lying naked in their bed?

And why the hell did she divorce him?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
kind of but....

To some East Coast and West Coast people it is all flyover country so they don't know anything about the Midwestern states.

But is Maine even on a flight path?

Not too bad of a story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When Are Wives Going To Learn?

...that cuckolding your husband is like murdering your child. It is something from which you can never return. The marriage is dead. You killed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So you write a reconcilliation story

And everyone wants to talk about SEC, PAC-12 and BIG 12 athletic leagues? I think that says a lot about the commentators and very little about the story. Well written, as usual. But I felt like she bought him back. Her claims to have been faithful seemed hollow at best. But he didn't seem to mind moving her in the minute he got the money and got laid. Probably should have stuck to his guns, returned the money (if for no other reason than to avoid the taxes and not let his ex buy his love) and let her go her merry way. She had burned their marriage to the ground. No going back from her actions. Good story. No so good ending.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
is it love or a "you cant have whats mine"

kind of thought the husband has when he decides to kill or seriously injure the guy who's fucking his wife/about to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a hoot...

A fun opening without all the useless "I loved her all my life and went to college with her and blah blah blah" parts followed up with RAAC bird bait.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
eddboy

Personally I favor mutilation of the interloper and the loss of all teeth.Cuckolding a unwilling man with his wife in front of others has no route of pardon. That's just how I am. You might be different.

MFH

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 8 years ago
To the person below.

Yep she killed it and admitted that she did so.she also wanted to start over clean. As to buying him not really what she did was strip herself of every bit of power and money she had and threw herself at his feet. This wasn't RRAC this was earning it the hard way. He was more important to her than all the money and power she had.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BOY O BOY......THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE

whether its $$$$, flesh or mind-boggle, it must be paid, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

reconciliation stories are just as entertaining as btb stories when done correctly, as this one is.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
it depends

Reconciliation?

Maybe....

At All Costs?

Who's paying those costs?

You broke it?

You Fix It!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 7 years ago
IOWA Buckeyes?

Shouldn't that be OHIO Buckeyes?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 7 years ago
For Swinger Joe

Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Pro 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

Pro 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

Pro 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Pro 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Pro 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Pro 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

Pro 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

Pro 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

Pro 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Pro 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

Pro 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

Pro 6:35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent 5*

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Iowa

Hawkeyes not Buckeyes

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It was creative, that's for sure.

Dumbarse reasoning on her part and just plain stupidity. Dumber than a sack of Hillarys.

But, she did pay for it. Heavily with her sacrifices. And IF she is to be believed, that she really did not fuck around on him, reconciliation is perfectly fine here.

Another lesson is to not appear pussy whipped. Wife/partner will lose all respect and rightfully so. She had a stupid way of trying to get him to man up, but the point was she realized she needed a man.

Anyways, an easy 4 stars. Well done.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Too Much Trouble

A lot of these Loving Wives stories involve a husband being dragged through all kinds of demented drama by a selfish, crazy wife. Life is short, you have to earn a living to survive, who has time for this shit? These women all prove that they are shitty wives. If they have kids, they are worse mothers. If there are no kids, why the fuck would you have anything to do with them? Your own family should be trying to help you get free from the nut! FUBAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not? What has he got to lose?

She simply completed the paperwork needed to legally finalize the marriage she so stupidly and needlessly ended, taking nothing for herself. Her proposal to reconnect was without conditions and with complete submission to her ex husband. What more could she do or give to demonstrate her complete guilt, remorse, and willingness to restore what she had taken from her husband. The risk of reconnecting was minimal, and the benefit was great, given that he had no better alternative. If she is still a fuck-up he can always kick her out one day after he has found her replacement. And if the come to love and respect and trust each other again, well what's wrong with that? An interesting plot and an appropriate resolution.

Thank you for your time and talent.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Cute

Pointless, unbelievable, stupid, and a waste of electrons; but cute.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Another Fun Tale, But....

....I had to scratch my head at this line: "She never really liked to have me empty my nut in her pussy or her mouth." Huh? Where the hell are you supposed to dump it? I understand some women not wanting a mouthful of cum, but a cuntful? Come on, we gotta make babies somehow! ;-)

Thanks for a different twist on the Alpha-female scenario, I really enjoyed it.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Awesome!!!

Loved the beatdown on the lover and the reconciliation with him on top.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Five point Three Million Dollars

How much forgiveness does that buy?

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
She's psycho

He has his own company. No need to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a lovely story!

Loved it! She learned a lesson and was willing to do everything to win him back on HIS condition. Now that's love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* hahahaha

this husband is the most naive fool to ever walk the earth .

she fucked 19 miles of strange cock while he was locked up / on trial / separated .

now the whore "has it out of her system" and lost everything , she wants to salvage the cuckold for support for her later years .

why would any man accept her back ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5.3 million dollars buys nothing

stay divorced , this whore will fuck you over again and again .

unless you like being a cuckold and getting 2nd hand snatch full of leftovers ....

but to each his own ...

2* because or horrible ending(horrible last 2 pages)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When the husband thought about his options

He should have chosen the option that said take the money and kick her fucking ass down the elevator shaft!

The bitch is just too stupid to live.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
I give up

An author creates characters, builds the framework of a story, then places the characters in the story, directs them as they play it out, and brings the story to the conclusion. Then critics, some anonymous and some not, get their underpants all bound up because the author didn't get it right, that the characters wouldn't have behaved as the story told, or would go on after the conclusion to behave in ways contrary to what the author created.

Say what? I mean, I realize that modern deconstructive literary thought as promulgated in the oxygen-poor reaches of academe insists that the story belongs to the reader as much, if not more than to the author, but I call bullshit. The author created the characters and wrote the story; if you believe it was constructed or written poorly, grade it low, but don't bitch because it wasn't done the way you wanted (or you think you could have). feh (which might be Yiddish for wtf)

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Still A Good Read

There were some holes in the story and her explanation for her behavior was, at least to me a bit incomplete but still interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PG-13?

A junior high school kid wouldn't blush over this. What happened to the sex? Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why Did He Have To Be Publicly Cuckolded

What had he done to her that required him to be publicly cuckolded. She is lucky he didn't kill her and Carl. And he should cut all ties to his sister Gail. But one thing I do agree with. Under no circumstances should he reconcile with his lunatic ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well told!

I've read most of MFh's loving wives stuff and he has a certain style. Generally the stories make sense to me and there is usually a slightly different take on life. I like that.

The storyteller owns the story and the characters and is under no obligation to have them behave any particular way. Mature readers understand that.

Btw, idiot complainers. If the wife didn't have sexual intercourse outside of marriage she by definition did NOT cuckold her husband. Dolts!!!!!

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
See what a L'ville Slugger can do ?

I guess she's to be considered a submissive now?

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Original enough

to merit a 5* rating from me. I liked it!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
:)

actions speak louder than words

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Interesting premise; it would have been impossible to sell to me this time around

The story seems to have been contrived to make an interesting point. There was a most public cuckold attempt, then a most complete cost for reconciliation-not even, but just the chance-that was paid by the offender. The last line really makes sure nobody misses that the story was to make a point. Well, whatever. It was even emotional, briefly, when he considered her sacrifice in the car.

I think a woman who doesn't get revenge during a divorce is the most volatile one if things don't go well for her afterwards. There's ways to play sympathy, lie, and use the legal system to throw someone out of their own house.

To be honest, the ex husband had no choice, as he could only do what the author told him to. I dislike the ending though, I would rather have seen him sold a majority stake of the company and him turn it around. It would have fucked up the plot, but I hate seeing businesses and houses leave the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You didn't emasculate him

Thanks. It was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kicked the interlopers ass

Good. But allowing the lying manipulative game playing cunt back into your life.

Nope. Take the money and run. She is not now nor ever was a nice person.

Stupid reconciliation ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give her the money back and dump her

She spent her marriage trying to control him and instead of talking to him, she ended up trying to manipulate him. Doesn't matter what she says, she will always fall back to trying to run the marriage without his input. Cut your losses and let her find someone who doesn't mind being a cuckold.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
So....

what was she going to do if he found someone else while they were split up?

Yeah no. Moving on to a young Vietnamese national who thinks you hang the moon just because you wake up breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife's plan was flawed

She never gave him the opportunity to watch. Any man would react badly to that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not sure that I wouldn't have taken the money and let her go. Pretty good story over all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous