All Comments on 'She Gave It Up Willingly'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD411 months ago

What the F!

So it all some scheme to make him man up?

The humiliation, disrespect and unfaithfulness by her was just a illusion?

She never intended to fuck Munroe but she had her minions run interference so he would show just in time to

kick his ass?

This from a corporate CEO who ran her own company?

The ending was ruined for me by this lame ass excuse that he was not good enough for as he was but she wanted to make him be a mean and take what is is. That excuse would have worked if Monroe was another alpha male who courted her and Dave had been a wimp.

LastMissionLastMission10 months ago

Well, it was well written anyways.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Iowa Buckeyes???? I guess to a backwoods hick from Maine “Iowa” and “Ohio” sound the same….LOL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done story. Creative. She had an entitlement not a cheating problem. It became clear in hindsight it was some moronic setup to feed her ego and have her husband "claim" her. Heck most of the women at the party, especially Carol were in on it and Gail knew about it when he went to trial. It was not a RAAC. It is pretty clear that she paid off Carl Monroe to nit be present at the trial. She also sold the company and give him all proceeds, including in the end the $50k stake she was keeping if he rejected her. Not saying she might not have eventually cheated on him if the whole thing had not blown up, as she was on an ego rush with wanting to be in control. That can lead to adultery. But she had a real epiphany and unlike most LWs on this site, she was not just remorseful, but she was repentant and she had a structured plan to atone for her horrible manipulation. That is a big step. Including she did NOT cheat emotionally or physically with anyone, even after the divorce, during which she asked for nothing. Complex and crazy but ultimately forgivable. The new Joan reprioritized her life, became submissive to her ex husband, never stopped wearing her rings, put $5.3 million into his account and again she had never cheated. She manipulated him and lied to him but did commit any infidelity. Besides she has turned over a new leaf and made strong atonement for her deceit and her bitchy attitude. This should be rated higher imho.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Interesting story, a bit different. I enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel6 months ago

Hire an investigator to look in to her activities over the past year. If she's told the truth, keep her, no marriage. If she wants to consider herself his wife, so be it. She's obviously adept at rationalization.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheads6 months agoAuthor

Anonymous Buckeye .... Buckeyes, Hawkeyes, Crosseyes .. meh. I'm an SEC guy.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Great story. I love the classic Mickey Mantle Louisville Slugger. It has perfect weight and balance, and is a very versatile tool. No one cares about Buckeyes or Hawkeyes, as the Wolverines rule the watered down Big 20 again. Roll Tide!

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

If you don’t want her, I’ll marry her. She’s quite a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I realize that women have been programed since birth. But, why they think that playing games is a good idea is beyond my understanding.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked this one, completely different from the usual fare on this site

Ace

vanyevanye4 months ago

Nowhere in the story Did Dave come off as some sort of passive, let my wife have whatever she wanted kind of guy, the kind that usually leads into the " You need to be more assertive " kind of resolutions. Why she wanted him to be more assertive, and couldn't be assertive enough to fucking tell him, makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Joan was a super entitled, and narcissistic girl, but not a bad or evil one--maybe a bit Machiavellian. I like that from the second she realized what she'd done--how stupid she'd been--she set events in motion to rectify it starting by protecting her hubby from a lengthy jail sentence. Most important I think is she dropped that 'want to be dominant' shit. No man wants to be dominated. Husband and wife should be equal. No one 'wears the pants', no one is 'dominant' (unless it's in the bedroom).

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

3 stars - the gratuitous violence took away 2 stars from this well written story.

I really hate any kind of physical violence in the LW category.

Plus, there was no cuckold.

Communication between them would have snuffed out the dominant urges of the wife.

Without serious and continuous communication, no couple can survive for any length of time.

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

That was Very Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A fantasy, but as mean as I can be when crossed, I would give her a chance and take her backbased.on what the author wrote. One thing the author gets right is that deep in their DNA women want dominant men, not sensitive, New Age simps

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

First the author didn’t know the difference between an oar and a paddle and now he doesn’t know the difference between Iowa and Ohio. Oh well. The story is well worth what I paid to read it….much more, in point of fact.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

well written and enjoyable, but it didn't quite feel like she earned a second chance after some serious disrespect and the frivolous reason behind it. She should have had to work harder for it, maybe feel a bit more hurt by not being immediately welcomed back.

Another reason it may have felt too easy was the year between the incident and date didn't have a lot of drama outside the jail cell or court room. Maybe I'm not saying that correctly, but the way that portion of the story was written, it didn't feel like a lot of time had passed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous