She Gets Her Daddy Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he spoke, "You wore that to school today?"

"Yes, Daddy I did. My teacher Mr. Hanson said I looked very pretty today. So did the Principal Mr. Carr."

"Of course they did. Honey, I can see your nipples through your blouse. "As he said that he reached forward and gently ran his fingers over my left nipple causing it to get hard. "Fuck Baby, look at how hard your nipple is getting. I hope nobody at school saw your hard nipples."

"Well Mr. Carr saw them hard in his office." I answered.

"Why were you in his office?"

"Because Mrs. Anderson sent me there saying I wasn't dress to school code. When I got to his office he closed the door and told me he had to check to see if I was wearing a bra. His hands were all over my breast and well... it felt really good and my nipples got really hard. Afterwards he told me I had to wear a bra for now on."

I was getting turned on already with our role play. I could tell Brian was too. He took a long drink, then wiped his lips and said, "Honey, you should know better than dress like that. Also, no boys or men are allowed to touch your breasts."

"But Daddy you just did." I replied.

"I am your father. It's different. Your mother left you and me. It's my job to raise you, protect you and teach you about life. Now come over to the bed and lay across my lap. You need a couple of spankings to teach you a lesson."

I followed him to the bed. My pussy was already getting wet thinking of what was about to happen. He sat down on the edged of the bed and I laid across his lap. He pushed up my skirt exposing my bare ass.

"What the fuck! You went to school with no underwear on?"

"Daddy I did. But when Mr. Carr was rubbing my breasts and nipples my panties got really wet for some reason. I went to the bathroom and took them off and put them in my backpack."

"Oh Baby, you have been very naughty doing that." WHACK! I felt the sting of his hand slap my bare ass. I about flew off his lap in pain and surprise. But he held me down.

WHACK! Came the second one. WHACK a 3rd one. I noticed the 3rd one didn't hurt as bad. It actually felt kind of good.

"Sorry Baby I had to hurt you like that. You have to learn. Your ass is red. I will rub it for you."

He gently rubbed his hand across my ass. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach as it grew.

He parted my legs a bit and his gently touch turned more to a massage of my ass. It felt good. His fingers started to probe deeper to the point he was rubbing my taint and slightly entering my pink star.

"Does that make your bottom feel better?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy it does. I think I am getting wet down there again." I sighed softly.

I felt his hand part my legs more and his fingers slid along my wet pussy lips ever so gently massaging them. Slowly he inserted his middle finger inside my hot aching pussy.

"Oh baby you are wet. Daddy's little girl is growing up so fast. This means you are a woman now."

His finger went in deeper sliding it in and out and rubbing my g spot. "Does that feel good too Honey?'

"Ohhhh yes Daddy. It feels really good." I whispered.

"That's good Baby. Just relax. Let Daddy make you feel better after that hard spanking."

I felt his finger pull from my pussy then suddenly I felt his finger slide into my ass. It happened before I could clench up and took me by surprise. I now clenched up my ass squeezing my ass together trapping his hand.

"Daddy, what are you doing? That kind of hurts."

"Relax Baby. Trust me. You will like it."

This was new to me. I slowly relaxed as his finger slowly fucked my ass. His thumb was rubbing my clit at the same time. He was right. It started to feel good. In fact it felt fucking good. I began to moan.

"Baby, I think it's time you learn about sex. What I am about to teach you is only for you and I until I tell you are old enough to be with another man." He said.

"If you think I am ready, then okay Daddy. I trust you." Damn this was better than what I had ever fantasied about.

I helped me up to my feet and unbuttoned my blouse and took it off and tossed it over to the empty chair.

My nipples were hard and begging for attention.

"Baby, you have amazing tits."

He bent over and cupped them then began to suck and lick my nipples. His hands wandered down as he sucked my tits and unzipped my skirt and it dropped to the floor. I stepped out of my skirt.

He stood back and looked me up and down. I could see the large bulge in his pants. I couldn't wait to fuck that big cock again.

"Baby, you are so much more beautiful than your mom ever was. I love you. Now lay down on the bed and let Daddy teach you all about sex.

I got onto the bed and he lay down next to me. "First we will start with kissing. Then we will see how your body reacts to my touch." He told me.

We started to kissing with gentle kisses. Then he nibbled on my bottom lip a bit. Our mouths parted and I felt his tongue enter my mouth. My tongue greeted his tongue as they danced together. His right hand found my left breast and he started to gently massage it along with teasing my nipple until it grew hard.

He broke off the kiss and kissed down my neck to my left breast. He sucked my right nipple into his mouth and held it gently between his teeth then flicked his tongue across my now hard nipple.

My body shuddered with pleasure. "Oooooh Daddy, that feels so good." I breathed.

"I am glad you like it baby doll."

His right hand relinquished my breast and slid down between my legs. I parted my legs to welcome his hand. His fingers gently stoked my labia. Ever so slowly the entered my pussy, getting wetter with each time. He curled his finger up and started to rub my G spot.

"Mmmmmm Daddy that feels wonderful." I moaned.

He never said a word. He just moved his mouth to my other nipple. I started to hump my hips to the rhythm of his fingers. I was getting close to having an orgasm. He could tell as he rubbed my G spot harder and faster. He nibbled harder on my nipple. It was at the point between pain and pleasure.

None the less I came hard on his hand and my body went limp. Looking to catch my breath he gave me no chance. He began circling my hard clit with his finger then gently running his finger across it ever so often. My body responded to his touch. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum again.

"Daddy, Daddy Daaaaaaaaadddy" I yelled as I came. He didn't stop. He kept rubbing my clit hard and fast while biting on my nipple.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuuuuuuck Daaaaddy." I screamed as I came two more times.

"Did you like that Baby Doll?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"God yes Daddy. It was amazing." I answered.

"Good. Now let's see how you taste." With that he slid down between my legs and with the flat of his tongue licked my pussy.

"Oh Daddy, I am all dirty down there. You shouldn't do that."

"Mmmmm Baby you taste like candy to me."

With that he went to work on eating my pussy. My legs were draped over his shoulders. His hands were all over my breasts. He sucked and licked my clit and occasionally rimmed my little star.

Fuck he was good with his oral skills. It wasn't long before I was yelling, "Yes Daddy, eat my dirty pussy. Make your daughter cuuuuuum!"

I came so hard I thought I was going to squeeze his head off as my legs scissor his head.

He moved up and kissed me deeply giving me a wonderful taste of my sex.

"Okay, it's time for you to take care of Daddy. Let's start with you sucking my cock." He told me.

I followed his orders as he told me what to do.

"There you go lick that pre cum off. Mmmm feels good. Now lick my shaft and balls. Ohhh Baby that feels good. Now gently cup my balls. Yes, just like that. Gently suck my balls. Ooooh that feels so damn good. Use your tongue on them. Lick my ass Baby like I licked yours."

I had never done ass play on a guy before. But I did as I was told. To my surprise it wasn't to bad. He moaned when I did it. Knowing I was pleasing him made it a turn on for me.

"Okay Baby, take Daddy's cock into your mouth. That's it. Now swirl your tongue around the tip. Very good. See how deep you can take my cock."

As I slid my mouth down his shaft I got about half way and started to feel my gag reflex. His hands were on the back of my head and he pulled my head forward and thrust his hip into me. I gaged as his 9 inch cock hit the back of my throat. Plus it was so fucking thick. I felt like I couldn't breathe. But he released me. Lots of saliva dripped from his cock as I pulled off it.

"Suck my cock some more. Use your and to stroke my cock while you suck it. There you go. You are going to be Daddy's good little slut daughter. Play with my balls with your other hand. Mmmm fuck Baby you are making Daddy happy. I am going to cum soon. Slide your finger in my ass a bit. Shit that feels good. Stroke my cock faster. Faster, faster, oooooh fuuuuck."

I had never seen so much cum before as his seed filled my mouth. I tried to swallow it but it was just to much. It ran from my mouth and dripped all over my naked tits.

"You did wonderful Baby. Keep sucking my cock. Keep me hard." He told me.

He barely got soft and in no time he was rock hard again.

"Lay down Baby. Daddy's going to fuck your tight pussy now."

I was concerned because he wasn't putting on a condom. Yes I am on the pill. But accidents happen. But I also did want to feel his hot cum inside me. I said, "Daddy, what if I get pregnant?"

"Don't worry. I will pull out before I cum. You can take it in your mouth again."

As he lowered himself onto me he guided his cock into my pussy. It felt even better than the first time as I now knew what to expect. But I stayed in my role.

"Ow, Daddy you are hurting me. You are so big."

"It's okay Baby, you will get used to it."

When he got about half way in he thrust hard slamming into my cervix. He fucked my good and hard for 20 minutes making me orgasm twice. He pulled out and said, "Get on your hands and knees. Daddy wants to fuck you from behind."

Being the good daughter I am I followed his order.

He got behind me and guided his cock into my aching pussy. He was fucking me so hard and fast I couldn't support myself on my arms anymore. My arms gave out and my face was on the bed with my ass in the air.

SMACK, SMACK! He slapped my ass hard. "Fuck Baby, I love fucking you like this."

It hurt like hell. But yet turned me on even more. In fact. I came as he slapped my ass a second time.

"Oh fuck Baaaaabbbby." He yelled as I felt 4 jets of hot cum fill my pussy. He pulled out and he stroked his cock a few more times sending a load of cum onto my sore red ass.

He fell off me and collapsed next to me on the bed. He was breathing heavy. I snuggled up next to him and kissed him on the lips a few times. He slowly started to return my kisses.

"Baby, you almost wore out your Daddy. Let's see if you can get Daddy's cock hard one more time."

I looked down and his cock was limp. But it still looked big. I played and sucked his cock for 10 minutes before it got fully hard. His breathing was back to normal again.

"I want to fuck you from behind again. You felt so nice and tight." I got back into position with my ass up and face down. He got behind me and teased my pussy by sliding his middle finger into me. He pulled it out then pressed his wet middle finger against my little start and slowly slid it all the way in. It didn't hurt at all. Then he tried to add a second finger. This was a bit painful.

With his two fingers in my ass he slid his big hard cock back into my pussy. He slowly started to fuck my pussy and my ass.

"Oooooh Daddy, This feels so fucking good." I moaned.

"I am glad you like it. You like being Daddy's little slut?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy. I want to make you happy. Mommy was mean leaving us. Mommy doesn't know what she is missing." I moaned.

I felt his fingers slide out of my ass. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me harder and faster. It felt good but I enjoyed his fingers in my ass.

"Daddy, put your fingers back in my ass. It felt good." I begged.

"I have a better idea." He said.

He pulled his cock out and pressed it against my star and started to push. I clenched up. There was no way that thick cock would fit in my tight ass.

He continued to push harder and harder to the point I started to relax and I felt the head of his cock slip past the ring.

"Ouch, Daddy that fucking hurts!" I said, with no acting. It really did hurt.

"Just relax. I will take it slow." He told me.

Ever so slowly his cock worked into me. Sometimes he would back it out a bit then go a bit deeper. After a bit to my surprise his entire cock was deep in my ass. Slowly he started to rock in and out. Going a bit faster as he did this. There was no longer pain. It was pleasure as my nerve endings were exploding from this new sensation.

I started to rub my clit as he fucked my ass faster and harder.

"Ooooh Baby, I am going to fill your ass with my seed." Then WHACK he slapped my ass 3 hard times.

"Ooooooh fuck Daddy, fuck me hard. Give it to me. Spank me again." I yelled.

Whack, whack, whack he slapped my ass as he pounded me so hard I thought I was going to collapse.

In one glorious second we both came at the same time. I felt his hot seed fill my ass. When he pulled out it felt wonderful dripping from my ass. I can't understand how an older man like this can have such endurance and be able to cum in such a large amount.

He pulled me up from the bed and we stood there kissing one another. I finally put my head on his chest and said. "I love you Daddy. I only want you."

"Daddy needs to clean up his little girl before she goes to bed. " He told me.

He joined me in the shower and washed me all up. I got dressed and kissed him and said, "Thank you for making my fantasy better than I expected."

"The pleasure was all mine." He said with a smile.

I didn't want to go home. But I had too get my kids. I slept well that night dozing off thinking of my Daddy Brian.

12