All Comments on 'She Goes Both Ways Ch. 02'

by martahari1858

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 10 years ago
Chapter 2: Glorious sexual journey: men exploring men sexually... Brother – sister lust for each other... Interracial and anal tender, loving, but passionate fucking

Initial observation: Martahari is a very skilled writer. At the outset, having read the first two chapters, I am amazed at what she knows about these troubled days of American slavery. Because I grew up in the North and obviously not during this time period, I have always taken the position of the Yankees re: slavery. I feel what Amanda and Adam felt re: the slavery issue and their identification with the North.

Now for the “fun” stuff… with one other comment – Martahari sharing Amanda and Adam’s thoughts re: slavery, their lifestyles in New York and London… all this adds to the erotic nature of this chapter. Martahari adding this and other details moves the story from just a cheap paperback sex porno book to erotic literature of significance.

I love the way Martahari shares about Amanda’s and Adam’s attitude about the Deep South and Savannah in particular. Having lived in Detroit, Chicago and a little rural town in Southern Wisconsin, I appreciate and identify the lifestyle that they knew in NY and London. I love living in metropolitan areas and I love visiting large cities… Here in Texas, that includes: Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, Houston, San Antonio… Cities have so much to offer and it is not unique to Texas.

Recently, I accepted the fact that I am bi-curious. In fact, I am getting close to finally losing my bisexual virginity. I fantasize about eating pussy and sucking cock… a lot! Recently I met with a bisexual Puerto Rican man… twice… the short of it is that I gave him a hand job and he shot his wad in his face, chest and more…

The reason I mention this is because what Martahari wrote about Adam and guy, their emotions, thoughts and physical response to each other was very similar to mine… the unexpected thrill; the trembling inside; flashing his eyes at his friend; some sort of external force controlled his hand; feelings, yes, but not like a girl – no tenderness, not seeking a sensitive, caring – purely sexual; could not understand not explain it;

The initial physical contact and progression: casually resting his hand on his friend’s led, midway between his knee and groin; Adam shivered; hot poker; body tingling; cock growing – was Guy’s?; no one spoke – only heavy breathing; eyes met, enquiringly and invitingly; no speaking, but communication was occurring; Guy’s hand moved up Adam’s leg and Adam wanted more; why don’t we both undress…

This little section had me turned on… as it stroking my cock. I was reminded of my evening with my new Puerto Rican friend… all the feeling and thoughts – I felt this – Martahari – great, erotic, realistic… at least for me it was. I remember touching his cock, stroking it, fondling it, undressing each other, changing the technique of my caress… even as I write my comments, my cock is doing what I call the “bobble head” arousal dance. Even at this moment, I am stroking again… edging, but not going all the way.

I wished we would have been told more about the “erotic love fucking” that followed between Guy and Adam. Oral? Anal? 69? Male French kissing? Nipple play? Mmm, it does make me hot as I wonder what happened.

I love the lustful gazes that Adam cast as he looked at Amanda… Her response, knowing that he was looking is also exciting. Brother/sister incestuous fantasy is also arousing to my cock when I read it and now as I write this. I grew up with incestuous fantasies about my mom and had one incest masturbation experience with my brother, two years younger than I. Want to know more, contact me…

I love Adam’s uncontrolled response – his erect cock, as he adored his sister’s breasts and almost her areola.

Again growing up in a small rural community and as an adult living in a rural community and three large metropolitan areas, with others close by, I identify with Adam and Amanda and the NY and London lifestyle… never did dope, but prostitutes, titty bars, massage parlors, adult theater, burlesque… even nude beaches… I feel the dread that Adam and Amanda express.

I love the fact that Amanda love the lust filled stares of the males that surrounded her, wherever she went.

Martahari did an excellent and realistic job describing Adam as he gazed at his sister’s bosom and cleavage… “hypnotized by her twin delights”. Adam was the typical horny male with a gorgeous pair to distract his eyes and his cock… even again as I read and write, my own cock continues to swell, enlarge and move uncontrollably in my Hanes boxer shorts. Control me Martahari, with your vivid words that stimulate my mind and send electronic charges to my groin, making me hornier with each word I read. Seduce me, Lady M!

I have mixed emotions about Adam and Emily’s relationship. I understand both sides, but I struggle a little with the non-consensual part of their erotic love. What I do appreciate is the way Lady M accurately portrayed and addressed the subject of the black female slave and the white slave owner.

Lady M writes a captivating section on shucking… I love the interaction between Adam and Amanda, which starts with Amanda’s sensitivity to Adam’s dislike of buying slaves. Her last comment is truly thrilling – maybe I should go – I might enjoy it, followed by Adam’s no naughty thoughts.

I love Amanda’s gaze as she sees Adam’s tented, taut boner… and Adam’s response – embarrassed…

I also appreciate how loving Adam was to Emilene and his care with the anal sex was very stimulating, arousing and erotic. I love the whole progression of sex, fingering Emili’s cunt and then ass hole… and finger fucking her… Lady M’s description of Emilene and Adam’s sex is indeed succulent… making my pre-cum return again.

I cannot wait to read the next chapter, especially since the subscript on chapter 3 implies that there is going to be incestuous fucking between Adam and Amanda… sweet and luscious… and sexually wicked… Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous