She Goes Both Ways Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At forty-one, Fairfax Lennon was the youngest full-time, professional serving general in the army. The head of Military Intelligence wasn't a fighting general, he was a thinking one. He was also single and rich and one of the most eligible bachelors in the north. He had met Amanda when she had visited Adam at Harvard where Fairfax was doing some postgraduate studies on a secondment from West Point.

Since then, he had been fucking her on and off for nearly twenty years.

He had fucked her at West Point before she met Samuel, fucked her when she was being courted by him, and fucked her on the day before she was married when Amanda had a panic attack about becoming Missus Williams and all that entailed. It hadn't stopped there. He had fucked her when she lived in New York for a time, had fucked her when she was married and he had fucked her again when he had visited London.

And now, on her fourth day in the city, he was about to fuck her again. Following his return from a trip to Chicago, they had enjoyed dinner together at his central Manhattan apartment. Catching up on all the gossip about their joint friends and acquaintances had been a joy, and then she had told him about the plantation and how both she and Adam hated living there and running it.

"We want to sell it, but these new laws make it very hard."

"The Georgian ones?"

"Yes, those promoted by Oliver Strand."

Fairfax nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, that man is a bastard and a racist, but a clever one at that. Do you know him?"

"Yes, we have met," she confessed.

"Many times?"

"Several yes, in fact I dined with him just the other day in Washington."

"And?" he asked suggestively, reaching across the table and taking her hand.

Amanda shivered. Should she tell Fairfax that Strand was willing to help her with the sale, providing she had sex with him? "And what?" she settled for saying.

"And what happened? He tried it on of course, I assume?"

"Yes."

"So," Fairfax said, smiling and pausing, "We're back to the 'and what happened' aren't we?"

Amanda laughed and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Well, have you?" he asked, standing up and moving round the table behind her. He rested his hands on the shoulders left bare by her smoky pink, silk 'London' dress.

She sighed softly in anticipation of what was to come. "That's for me to know and for you to find out isn't, mon Generale?"

"Exactly ma cherie," he retorted, sliding his hands down her upper chest, and onto and over the delightful swells of flesh bursting out from the low neckline of her dress. Amanda gasped as he wiggled his hands inside the tight bodice, cupping both of her breasts and squeezing them with just the right amount of pressure.

The suddenness and the surge of sensations made Amanda gasp again and lean her head back against his chest. "Oooooo," she sighed, as his fingers tweaked her nipples. Half turning, she rubbed her cheek along the length of his erection rearing up his stomach.

It took no time to reach his bedroom, but as usual undressing her was time-consuming and difficult. After what seemed an age they had got her bodice, which fashionably was detached from the skirt, unbuttoned and off, had unravelled the voluminous skirt, taken the hoops away, unlaced and removed the grey corset, slid the one, summer petticoat off, pulled her chemise over her head and her drawers down her legs so that Amanda stood before her lover in her black, mid-thigh length stockings held up by pink garters and grey kid, lace up, ankle boots. Sitting on the edge of the big, feather bed Amanda put her foot on Fairfax's knee so he could unlace her bootees. At last, though, they were done and Amanda lay back on the imposing four-poster bed clad in just her stockings. "You look fucking wonderful" Fairfax said as with even more self-confidence than her last lover, the captain, he undressed.

The feeling as his cock surged into her took her breath away. It was similar to, but even more intense than with Richard on the Western Spirit. Smiling as almost immediately she started to cum Amanda thought. 'Abstinence not only makes the heart grow fonder, but also makes you cum quicker.

Amanda considered Fairfax to be a great lover. Apart from Samuel, in the early days of their marriage when she not only respected and admired him, but also felt she really loved him, she had always considered her sex with Fairfax as being the best she ever had. Returning to having it with him now after such a long break simply confirmed that impression.

He made her climax quickly with his fingers on her pussy and his mouth on her tits and then they fucked for a long time, each position being different to the last. She had a lot of built up sexual tension inside her, waiting to be unlocked, and Fairfax helped her release all of it.

Afterwards, as she lay in his strong arms, they talked about the plantation, the new laws, and the situation in the north regarding slavery, cotton prices and the political situation.

Each part of their conversation was interspersed with a kiss, stroke or caress, but their continued fondling couldn't hide the grim news. The plantation was as good as unsaleable, almost at any price. There was no way round the new laws that he knew of, although he offered to make some checks,

"That is, of course, unless you sell your soul to the devil?" he added with a laugh as he pinched her nipple.

Amanda sighed at the wonderful way he manipulated her body. But also, at his mention of the devil. She knew the conversation would return to this subject. "Strand?" she asked.

"Yes, who else?" he asked, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't think it's my soul he wants to buy," she confided.

"No, more likely this," Fairfax said, sliding his hand down her stomach and cupping her pussy. Within seconds, he was inside her again. This time their lovemaking was less frantic, but just as enjoyable.

***

Fairfax and Amanda saw each other as often as their busy schedules permitted over the next week. In fact, other than when his military business demanded, they were inseparable.

Her liaison with Strand wasn't lost on Adam. He had, of course, met Fairfax before and was acutely aware that he and his sister had been very active lovers. He was equally conscious that she was seeing him now and no doubt fucking him again. He often felt jealousy when Amanda was with another man and this time was no different.

"Do you love him?" he asked that evening as he and Amanda shared a small carafe of wine in her boudoir.

Before Adam had joined her, Amanda had removed her dress and hoop cage, Milly had helped her with her corset and she had removed her two petticoats, her chemise and her camisole. For some reason, she had kept her stockings and bloomers on.

She had slipped into the lacy, ankle-length, cotton night-dress that she had brought from England. It was not quite as high at the neck as most American peignoirs, which she felt seemed to have been designed to deter, not encourage lovemaking. She had put her dressing robe, which was also white cotton, on over that.

"Who?" she playfully asked. It was fun to be with Fairfax again and to observe Adam's inevitable reaction.

"You know who" he responded coldly, standing up and pacing across to the window, and then back again.

Amanda sighed. Was it always going to be like this between them she wondered; Adam being jealous of her and other men? She had to admit, though, that she felt a tinge of jealousy on her part when her brother was in a relationship with someone else.

"In a way, yes, I suppose I do," she answered, immediately dropping her little game. "I think I probably always have I suppose."

"I see," Adam replied, a little too petulantly Amanda thought.

"And what's that mean?" she asked, swinging around on her stool beside the dressing table to look at him over her shoulder.

"Oh you know Mands," he said. His voice was sad, resigned even. Amanda stopped arranging her hair and glanced at his reflection in the dressing table mirror. Their eyes met and fixed on one another as Adam took a step closer. Only the sound of their breathing filled the silence. When he put his hand on her shoulder, she comfortingly reached up and placed hers on his. She didn't want her brother to be sad.

Squeezing her brother's hand, she said. "Yes Adam, I know, but we have to put that behind us now."

"Why, we didn't in London?" He asked edging his fingers forward and down her chest a little. Half of his hand was on the material of her dressing robe, the other half on her bare skin, alongside the deep, broderie anglais collar of her night dress.

"That was different," she breathed as her heart started to pound.

When she made no effort to stop him, his fingers inched further downwards easing the lapels of the dressing gown apart. "It was wonderful between us, wasn't it?" his hoarse voice whispered.

"Oh Adam," she groaned, as his fingertips reached the neckline of her nightdress that was mid-way between her shoulders and her bosom. When he pressed the pliant, wonderful-to-feel, rather wobbly flesh, a shock of sensations shot through her.

"You did enjoy it, didn't you?" he pressed. "You wanted me then!"

His fingers slipped downwards under the material of her nightdress as he pressed his erection against her back. Amanda felt his growing bulge straightening and hardening just as his fingertips found her hardened nipple. She leaned back, lost in the sensations her brother was creating in her body. How long had it been?

"Oh Adam," she groaned. "No, no. Please stop," she managed to say, albeit with some reluctance.

He recognised the signs. To his experienced eye they were so very obvious. Without a doubt, he recognised supplication, surrender and submission by his sister. Even in his highly aroused and very emotional state he knew that now was not the time to go further

With that, Adam kissed his sister on her head and pulled his hands away. Within seconds, he left the room, leaving both of them feeling, relieved, disappointed, still excited and wondering just what might have happened if he had stayed.

***

"So, in short, you are asking me to sleep with him?" Amanda asked, as she lay naked in Fairfax's arms in her hotel room. A week after their first reunion, their lovemaking remained just as wonderful and energetic as that first time.

"Er no, not necessarily," he muttered.

She lifted her head up from his sweat covered chest to look into his eyes. "What then?"

"Look Amanda" he said, choosing his words carefully. "It's essential we get to know as much about these Fire-Eaters, as they call themselves, as possible, and we do not have anyone as close to any of the leading lights as you are to Strand."

She rested her head back against his chest again, stroking her fingers along his shoulder. "I'm not that close."

"But you could be, couldn't you? Admit that at least."

"Yes I imagine I could," she agreed. "But I need to know more. Who the hell are the Fire-Eaters, is that what you called them?"

His voice rose in line with his feelings. "They are a well-organised bunch of total racist bastards whose one objective is to preserve slavery and all that goes with it."

"Oh... yes," she hesitantly said. "I think I read something about them in the New York Times or Boston Globe, maybe."

"Yes, probably about the 'Bloody Kansas debacle' or maybe the fight between Charles Sumner and Preston Brooks last year in the Senate"

"Yes, it was about Preston, beating Sumner with his cane. He just died, Preston that is not Sumner," she said, leaning back so that she could run her fingers across his chest and downwards towards his flat stomach and the delicious things beneath that.

"Yes, that's right and poor old Charlie is still suffering, he was hurt very badly mentally" Fairfax told her, his body jerking involuntarily as he felt her cool fingers touch his soft, but receptive penis.

"Look" Fairfax said, pushing the locks of blonde hair that continually flopped down over his forehead away. It was a gesture that Amanda, and a host of other women over the years, had found so attractive. "We are heading for a war, unless we can do something to stop it," he went on sitting up suddenly.

"So people keep saying, but I can't believe it," Amanda replied, swinging around from her position on the bed so that she could face him. Her breasts wobbled enticingly.

"Obviously it is not inevitable, but at the moment the north and the south are on a collision course over the slavery issue, amongst a host of other things."

"Yes, but a war, a civil war, American fighting American?" Amanda frowned. It just didn't make sense to her. "It's avoidable, but the slave thing has to change," Fairfax responded, stroking her dark chestnut hair that tumbled down over the pale skin of her shoulders and breasts. "It is against basic human dignity and rights, one man should not be able own another."

"True, I agree with that, but surely many slaves are better off 'owned' than free, I'd imagine?"

"That's as may be, Amanda, but the other issue is trade. Frankly, most of Europe, Great Britain, France and Germany in particular, are so against it they are making noises about not buying our goods and restricting our access to their capital unless we sort ourselves out very soon. Britain in particular is totally opposed to the protectionism that the south want. They endorse a free trade environment, and we are not complying, largely because of slavery."

"I see," she nodded thoughtfully. "I hadn't thought of it like that."

"No, what most people don't realise is we have to continue expanding our industrial base, something the South is not interested in. It's critical for the North, but we need the capital and other financial services, like insurance, that only London can provide. If we don't agree about stopping the expansion of slavery, London simply won't provide funding. It really is as simple as that."

Amanda rested her head on Fairfax's knee and stroked his calf and foot. He had lovely, smooth skin covered with tiny, blonde hairs. "So what's going to happen?" she asked.

"Well, I can tell you for as certain as anything, Lincoln will be the next president, and he will not back down on it."

"He is not insisting on abolishing slaves is he?"

"No, but he's adamant there will be no more expansion. The new states must not embrace slavery and if they do there will be war."

She sighed. "But eventually he'll ban it won't he?"

"Yes, of course, Amanda. It has to be banned. Eventually the slaves have to be freed."

"Why are you so certain that Lincoln will be president, the newspapers do not seem to see it like that."

"Well that's as maybe, but they don't know what I do."

"And that is?"

"Don't you ever repeat this Amanda, but we have ways of ensuring the correct result comes about from an election. I cannot tell you more than that, but will stress that we will do whatever it takes to stop the Southerner Breckinridge and that lunatic Douglas. Neither can be permitted to be President."

Amanda nodded again, but her thoughts were wandering between their discussion, and the rapidly hardening cock in her hand. "So, what exactly is it you would like me to do?" she asked coquettishly, bending her head to lick around the rounded tip of his erection. "Other than suck this, of course."

Fairfax let out a low groan as he reached down and cupped her breast. Their conversation was at an end.