She Hadn't a Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn looked away from her mother, closing her eyes before submissively pulling the pulsing shaft toward her lips. She'd never been anywhere near a man's organ with her mouth - it was dirty and disgusting - and that revulsion of hers had been a major cause of both her marriages' problems. Now, inexplicably, she felt an overwhelming urge to take Dr. Chopra's penis between her lips and experience her first participation in oral sex.

Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out and licked the angry-looking helmet, lapping at the dribble of viscous fluid that oozed from its little eye. It didn't taste anywhere near as bad as she'd dreaded it would on the many occasions her husbands had begged her for this obscene, disgusting, sexual kink; not like anything she'd ever tasted before, but not so bad as to repulse her. Her whole body was shivering with nerves - as well as sexual arousal, she had to admit - as, slowly, her mouth opened almost with a will of its own, a heavy sigh escaping, before her lips enveloped the shiny, wet, cock...

* * *

Chapter 5

Victoria sat on the sofa, sipping her coffee and absent-mindedly ignoring the television now showing some cookery program or other instead of the porn Sanjiv had insisted on putting on when they'd arrived a couple of hours previously. Despite having no interest whatsoever in the program, she had the volume turned up louder than normal, hoping to drown out the sounds of the noisy sex taking place in the room above - hers and George's marital bedroom. Unbeknownst to the vast majority of her family, friends and acquaintances who only ever saw her strict, snobbish public persona and were never privy to the sordid, frequently-obscene, behaviour she fought so hard to keep secret, she, herself, had had noisy sex up there many times before.

Her and George together, or with Sanjiv and his wife Amala. Naughty sex. Dirty sex. She blushed as she remembered the times her and Amala had been bent over, or tied together, their naked breasts and vaginas squashed excitedly against each other whilst their 'Dom' husbands spanked their bottoms until they were raw; how the two sexually submissive women had had every one of their orifices ravaged by their lovers and partners. This was different though. This time it was her daughter who's juices would be mingling with Sanjiv's and soaking the pristine white sheets with their sticky, smelly, fluids. Lost in her thoughts, she murmured softly, "I'd better change the sheets before George gets home tomorrow. We wouldn't want him sleeping in his precious little daughter's excretions..."

* * * * *

George and Victoria

George and Victoria. There was a mismatched couple, if ever there was one - or so everyone thought when they'd first got together in the second year of university. He was the happy-go-lucky, life and soul of the party, type. Although a Grade 'A' student, he also found time to play Rugby and Cricket for his college - more enthusiastically than skilfully, he was the first to admit - and was well-liked by everyone he ever met, being known as something of a 'party animal' amongst his peers due to his obvious love of the social side of university life. Victoria, on the other hand, always gave people the impression she thought she was a 'cut above' anyone else - an opinion of herself she was never afraid to express. From an old Scottish family belonging to the ancient 'Clan Frazer', she looked upon herself as almost 'regal' in her heritage and genuinely felt everyone else was basically there to serve at her beck and call. What no-one else knew, however, and what even Victoria herself had never suspected until one fateful night when they were collaborating on a joint course project in George's modest apartment, was that in the bedroom, the snobby, superior, upper-class bitch who everyone thought had a stick up her tight arse, was actually extremely sexually-submissive and enjoyed nothing more than rough, dirty sex and being totally dominated by her lover...

They were actually little more than nodding acquaintances on the same university course, when George invited the reluctant Victoria to his apartment to study together. Her intellect never quite matching up to her high opinion of herself, and certainly of no match for the tall, good-looking young man who secretly yearned after her beautiful unobtainable beauty, she immediately realised that studying with the class genius could only improve her own chances of obtaining a first-class honours degree. Despite her shrewd acceptance of the help she could get from George, Victoria couldn't desist from still being aloof, and often down-right nasty, when the young man tried to engage her in 'fun' conversation instead of studying the boring anatomy books. Eventually, after one particularly outrageous put-down too many, George's patience snapped. He roughly pulled her over his knees and did to her what probably should have been done when she was a small child. Flipping her tweed skirt above her waist and exposing her pristine white panties, he held her down with his left hand whilst repeatedly spanking her luscious bottom with his right...

Initially, she struggled mightily, her petite body, infuriatingly for her, being no match for the powerful and angry young man. However, her attempts to free herself slowly subsided, eventually resulting in her meekly laying over her assailant's thighs and weeping like a baby as her tender backside turned a deeper and deeper shade of pink. George, for his part, soon began to regret his loss of temper. All manner of consequences for his violent reaction to the aggravating insults he'd endured from the beautiful girl he fancied so much were flying around in his head as he abruptly stopped his punishing swats on her gorgeous bottom. Victoria lay still, her breathing no longer interrupted by yelps of pain. Now her body was trembling all over, shaking almost fit-like as she experienced something happening to her that she'd never known previously. Her panties' crotch was soaked, strange sticky fluids flowing out of her and flooding the cotton briefs so much George's thighs were wet through too. She didn't know it then, but she'd just experienced her first ever orgasm; cumming as a result of the sensual feelings that had started on her stinging buttocks and gradually overwhelmed her whole being as she was being spanked so hard and painfully by a man she barely knew.

George, no stranger to females having orgasms in his presence, instinctively knew what had happened to the whimpering young girl laying across his soaked thighs. He'd fooled around with the playful spanking of a couple of his girlfriends before, but never with this result. Never had one of his previous lovers had an orgasm without being sexually stimulated in any way. Not like Victoria. She'd had a massive climax, gasping for breath and wriggling like a demented fish out of water, whilst having her backside spanked as hard as he could manage. Tentatively, he stroked her vagina through the sodden material of her matronly panties. Feeling no resistance to his touch - her thighs actually opened a little wider - he pressed inwards, pushing the cotton cloth into her and provoking another gasp from her open mouth as she involuntarily raised her luscious rear-end to meet his probing fingers.

"Are you on the pill?"

Victoria gasped at George's whispered question. She was a virgin. She'd never needed to take a contraceptive. She didn't want this, didn't want to lose her precious 'cherry' before her wedding night. Unfortunately, her brain failed to get that message down to her throbbing sex. Almost imperceptibly, she shook her head,

"No... I'm still a..."

George stopped. Although his head, and very erect cock, were filled with youthful hormones, he was still a gentleman. He wasn't going to make her do anything she didn't want to. He didn't have to, there were more than enough women around the campus who were willing to share his bed.

"Are you saying you're still a virgin?... Do you want me to stop?"

Victoria gasped, shaking with nerves at his question. Yes she was, but, no she didn't. Her determination to keep her virtue for her, as yet, unknown husband, rapidly faded as the waves of lust continued to sweep through her body from between her legs,

"Please... Don't stop..."

George moaned quietly. Although fairly experienced for his age, he'd never had sex with a virgin before. Now, gently writhing across his thighs and pushing back against his intrusive fingers, the object of his most romantic fantasies, the girl he fancied most in the whole world, was nervously, but unmistakably asking him to deflower her. Gently, he raised her body up, allowing her skirt to slip over her slender hips and cover her modesty once again. His lips met hers as he kissed her for the first time before softly wiping the tears from her cheeks. Unspeaking, he took her hand and led her into his untidy bedroom, silently thankful that he'd changed the sheets that morning.

The young virgin gasped. Terrified at the prospect of her first sexual liaison, she smiled nervously back at her soon-to-be-lover as he reached out and pulled her body against his, a bolt of desire shooting through her as her hot sex was squashed against his unfamiliar hardness. Their lips met again in a lovers kiss, this time much more fervently as their tongues gently teased each other.

Victoria was confused. Her puritanical mind, telling her this was wrong, was being completely overwhelmed by her body's desire for this almost-stranger. Eyes firmly closed, she felt him undressing her. Impatient, yet still gentle, he quickly removed her clothing until all that was left were the pair of sodden panties that clung to her sex like a limpet as her pulled them down. A huge moan escaped her lips as she felt his rough tongue sweep over her previously untouched clitoris. The thrill; that initial shock of sexual contact; almost caused her to orgasm again before his warm breath left her pouting sex and returned to her mouth.

The edge of the bed against the back of her knees as she was slowly walked backwards caused her to sit. Still with her eyes firmly clenched in the hope that, somehow, she was not really part of this, she felt her legs pulled upwards and outwards until they rested on a muscular, and naked, pair of shoulders. Tentatively, she opened her eyes, just in time to see the blond hair of her lover disappear under her naked heaving breasts. Another shocked gasp escaped her lips. This time his tongue had not gently stroked her erect clitoris, but had licked the full length of her virgin slit before sliding into her and giving her the most delicious sensation of euphoria she'd ever experienced in her straight-laced, sheltered life.

Like any normal adolescent, Victoria had of course played with herself before. Usually whilst dreaming of being seduced and deflowered by a leather-clad Musketeer or the like, her hands would wander between her young thighs and awkwardly tease her secret place. Those inexperienced explorations of her body had invariably left her ashamed of herself for allowing her subconscious sexual desire to debase her body in such a way. Always stopping before the soft tingling between her legs became too much to bear, she would cry herself to sleep afterwards, lost in her repentant little bubble of guilt.

This was a world away from those contrite feelings. His tongue, probing and licking, was inducing gentle tremors of lust in her loins. Previously unknown waves of desire were flowing through her body from the top of her head to the very tips of her toes. Within seconds, she heard herself moaning; felt her hips rising to meet her lover's mouth, until she screamed out in ecstasy through her tightly clenched teeth...

* * *

George's lips meeting hers awakened Victoria to the fact that his body had changed position between her spread-eagled legs, his tongue being replaced by his rock-hard phallus pressing against her sex. A shiver of trepidation shook her body as the fear of what was about to happen to her caused her virgin entrance to clamp tightly shut. His lips tasted strange against hers, not at all like any boy she'd ever kissed before. Suddenly, she realised she was tasting herself; tasting the essence of her sex she'd never known existed until then. Her eyes clamped shut even tighter as she blushed deeply at this completely new intimacy between her and another being. Between her thighs, the soft prodding against her tightly-clenched labia brought her back down to earth. She forced herself to relax. Screamed to herself internally, that she wanted this; wanted to be deflowered; wanted to be fucked...

George felt her open. His latex-covered cock slid into her barely an inch, only to be grasped immediately by the tight, warm, grip of her unsullied pussy. Whispering soft words of encouragement in her ear, he gently pushed again, meeting resistance for a moment until, with a sudden capitulation, she opened up to him and was no longer the pure, undefiled, virgin she'd been resolutely determined to stay only a few short minutes before.

The short, sharp pain deep inside her vagina, caused Victoria to cry out involuntarily, her eyes opening wide, glazed with a small tear that slowly rolled down her cheek. Confronted by George gazing lovingly at her, she wrapped her arms around him, noticing for the first time that he was as naked as she was. Pulling his head down toward hers, she kissed him, her tongue slipping between his lips to meet his in a lust-filled show of desire. With a mind of their own, her legs wrapped themselves around his narrow hips, pulling his hot, hard shaft even deeper into her tender passage; stretching her with its slightly painful, but still delicious, invasion of her previously untouched inner warmth.

George was a good lover. A gentle lover. Cautiously, he began sliding himself in and out of her slowly-loosening pussy, allowing her to get used to his thickness and length before increasing his tempo to any semblance of lustful, energetic, fucking. Beneath him, Victoria soon began to raise her hips to meet his, her nervousness slowly replaced by natural lust as her vagina welcomed its first impaler. Any feeling of pain at the tearing of her hymen quickly dissipated into pleasurable waves of desire sweeping through her lower body, resulting in her beginning to moan softly into her lover's mouth as they continued to kiss with tongue-wrestling hunger.

He tried, he really did. Unfortunately, his lust for the beautiful girl laying beneath him overtook his intention to ensure she would enjoy her first experience of sex. His animal grunts of satisfaction; his four or five staccato thrusts into her, arrived a few seconds before his virgin lover had managed to reach her own rapidly-rising climax. Not that it mattered to her. She had never known the joys of a mutual orgasm when fucking; never known what it was like to share the ultimate peak of pleasure with a man; never known such feelings of desire and warmth toward another human being before. No. Here was a man who'd made her cry, then seduced her expertly; made her climax with his wonderful tongue. And now, he'd fucked her, taken her most unique gift and lifted her body and mind to levels of desire she'd never experienced in her life before. He'd turned her from a girl into a woman - a woman that had irrefutably, undeniably, fallen head over heels in love with him...

* * *

George, intelligent man that he was, had suspected immediately what his new girlfriend subconsciously needed. During his psychology classes, they'd quickly skipped through sexual domination and submissiveness. Now he went back to his text-books - (this was long before the internet, and students were actually taught from books) - and looked up exactly what it all meant. He soon recognised Victoria's submissive traits when reading through various case studies, and although he had no great desire to be a 'dominant' in the real sense, he was quite happy to be one in order to take her to peaks of sensual pleasure she'd never even known she desired before he'd lost his temper with her and spanked her lovely backside until it was red-raw.

In public, and in life in general, she remained the same, snobby, aloof girl that everyone knew and disliked, treating everyone she met with absolute disdain and disrespect. Not one of George's many friends understood what he saw in her. Yes she was quite beautiful, with a lovely figure, but her manner, her personality, was nothing like any of the girls he'd taken up with before and it was shocked disbelief that greeted his announcement that 'The Bitch' was moving in with him. What only he knew, what no-one else was ever allowed to find out, was that away from daily life and in the privacy of their own rooms, Victoria Beatrice Frazer turned into the kind of sexual deviant who loved nothing more than being spanked and humiliated by her lover before being fucked as roughly and nastily as she could take...

For the rest of their time at university, Victoria - although intelligent, but by no means top of the class - studied hard, helped to a great extent by her loving boyfriend, to whom all the theory and knowledge needed for a medical degree came much easier. Many mornings - Mondays especially, after a particularly 'aggressive' weekend from her lover - she would be distracted by having to sit on the hard, wooden seats in the lecture theatre with a backside that was sore and tender from the beatings it had taken over the previous couple of days. Distracted, not so much by the pain itself, but by the generous amount of her fluids that would seep into her panties as she recalled the wild, deeply-satisfying sex that always followed her painful punishment, she would wriggle and squirm around as though she had ants in her pants - much to the bemusement of anyone sitting close to her.

George, of course, sailed through his degree, qualifying with honours, top of the year, and with so many offers from hospitals to train as a doctor it took an absolute age to sift through them all. In between his studies, he fell deeply in love with his girlfriend. He knew a side of her no-one else even suspected, a side of her he was quite happy to keep as their secret. He would many times use her outward snobbishness to tease and humiliate her when he had her tied over a chair with her beautiful, naked backside up in the air and waiting for his cruel punishment. He knew she 'got off' on such treatment, enjoyed all the dirty talk and abuse of her various orifices. She hadn't even protested the first time he'd roughly thrust into her virgin anus, just accepted it like the good little submissive she enjoyed being. For his part, he really began to enjoy the total command he had over her beautiful body; really enjoyed the thrill it gave him when she was at her most submissive and begging him to "Fuck me in the arse, like the dirty bitch I am".

* * * * *

Sanjiv and Amala

Both from third-generation British Asian families, Sanjiv (Love) Chopra, known as Jiv to all his friends, and Amala (The pure one) Singh, had first met when their parents were looking for suitable partners for an arranged marriage. Fortunately, the young couple had an instant attraction to one another and fell in love within a very short time, marrying on Amala's 21st birthday with the sort of magnificent, colourful, ceremony Indian families always seem to put on.

Their families both being long-standing medical professionals, it was only natural that Jiv and Ami would follow in their footsteps and train to be doctors, Sanjiv being already qualified when Amala began her training, working as a junior doctor in the local hospital's A&E department. A few years later though, they had both moved into General Practice, which is where they'd met Victoria. Co-incidentally, George and Amala had already met several years before when working at the same hospital, so it wasn't long before the two married couples became firm friends.