All Comments on 'She Insisted It Would Be Easy'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was sweet fun.

Thanks for such a fun and entertaining story of a really self-confident woman enjoying her sexuality. She and her husband are going to have many a great evening of sex after watching her so masterfully taking on his surprised, but well-satisfied friends. And who better to enjoy sex with than friends? I can surely see why so many of your stories are ranked as hot. It is time for me to explore more of them.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
delightfully

hot and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a bad story line

This is a supremely confident woman and might be a bit much to live with, but that is just an opinion.

Why do people come here and post trash about how much they hate the stories like this and do so anonymously. Lying is a sin, do you think God will reward you for being a hypocryte and pretending to hate this kind of story line?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A believable story...

But I would have put it in Group Sex rather than Loving Wives since the husband was a participating partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars to counter the idiot before me.

And I think I will use my other 12 accounts to give it 5 stars. Just for good measure.

Amazing this idiot thinks this deserves 1 star, but the idiot would likely rate a story where the husband cheats on the wife with her sister, or her daughter (his step-daughter), or the wife's best friend, or the hot neighbor, or his secretary. yeah it's always all good if the guy is cheating on his wife, lying to her, but it's 1 star if the husband and wife both enjoy her having sex with other guys. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

The Husband is now a PIMP or should be. He can make a lot of money out of his WHORE. Friends, Family, Strangers, Dogs, Horses any other kind of animal the WHORE wants to fuck there is no limit to what she will fuck and suck and no limit to what he can charge. Great story about a WHORROR wife and her CUCKOLD PIMP husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a nice take

with some originality. I liked it. Unfortunately you've been deleting the morons which will leave little interest for the critics amongst us. We actually like seeing the insecure gits ranting!

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Gave a FIVE as well

Although this wasn't your best I did like it. Wish there was a little more sexual banter between her and her lovers and that her orgasms were a little more pronounced. I know she had a point to prove and that was great but added stimulation for the reader is also what erotica is all about. Very interesting take and an original story.

I on the other hand am glad you've deleted most of the obnoxious posters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still would say it's pathetic

She has had or now has free range to fuck any all comers. She seems to expect him to sit back enjoy and clean her up, but he will be castrated for looking at another woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

Such an unusual storyline deserves credit. So different yet so erotic, don't some of these critics realise it is just a story, a very good story!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
There's a lesson here boys!

It is unwise to challenge a woman's abilities in the sexual arena. She was wise enough to start with lube and wise enough to egg them on verbally. A second chapter would be good... with a further exploration of the next poker game and what happens when the bets are raised.

Hmmmmm... Wonder what Lee does with the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
scorpio44's right ... listen up

this actually happened to me with a former girlfriend ... guys hanging out, drinking, poker, started talking porn movies etc ... girlfriend started in that it's not that hard on the women in the movies, gangbangs wouldn't be a big deal, long trains of guys once you're used to, etc etc ... i watched her get pummeled by a dozen cocks that night ... a couple times each ... she loved it ... so did all the guys that were there ... she took some big cocks too that night ... i sat watching as they took turns ... it was humiliating ... but arousing ... so i you like that too, just start that conversation

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Questions to an Anon

@ Dear Anon Interesting You talk about exgirlfriend. Does your mate (girlfriend/wife) do similar gangbang? Would you like your mate do gangbang with you or without you? You are more interesting than the story is itself.

If the gangbang mate is in girlfriend state there is not problem against before 50 years, because the modern science help us male people with the DNA test so the boyfriend can stop everything after negative DNA test result. So the STDs danger remains, because the partners have not generaly any two weekly STDs test results as the porno industry actors have.

Wife state is better state in the USA, because the EXHUSBAND does not have to pay any children support money if the not DNA test proof children are BELOW 4 years old, against Hungary where the exhusbands must pay it...............

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The future of the married pair???

You can watch enormous quantity gangbang wideos on Net charge of free so this sort of stories has a shortage in it. A story in the LW hub should show more than a simple porno scen. What will the future of the married pair? The 3 main possibilities are the next: 1. The husband becomes willing cuckold. 2. The married pair starts swinging or open marriage lifestyle. 3. Divorce (However after the first 2 chances the divorce may be from the wife...........).

BTW The answer to the cocky hot wife in the story. A man after a special diet (some days only) and a short time sex abstinance, to use sperm volume increasing medicines for a month and sex apetite increasing medicines that day a man could satisfied 20 women/day. However this is a sex athletic achivement and not everyday continous achivement. I woman could not do sex with 50 men/day continuosly becouse her holes become bloody painful organs............except for bukkakale.

needlemanneedlemanover 11 years ago
my gf did the same thing

At a party, my gf was challenged, just like this one. She started by stripping to music in front of everyone, then went in to a bedroom to pull a train, after a while it turned in to a gangbang. She was a different person after that, always horny, always open to anything new.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
If you can do it, it ain't bragging!

Of course it was easy. Stupid challenge. Glad the instigator stayed to be 'told-you-so-ed'! Poker night will never be the same! (and a good thing it is!)

Dialogue, especially during Tour-de-Force, could have been more diverse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Divorced

That's what she's about to be. I wonder if she "bounced" when he kicked the slut to the curb?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

just a slut about to be divorced unless husband changes name to cuckie and does not mind the guys "dropping by" when ever they want to for a fast slut fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think you guys got this story backwards

As a woman it is hard to set up a gangbang or train without getting a bad reputation. I'm sorry, but to me, Carole played those guys to get the gangbang she wanted. She would have never let that first conversation continue like that if she didn't want to be callenged to prove it. When I was single I basically let the same thing happen to get to have with my boyfriend and his two best friends. I'm not smart but I know when to clam up and when to let guys egg me on.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So - get gangbanged and then divorced?

Because who would stay married to a slut that banged all his friends? And those are friends? He needs some new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

And then the cheating slut wife is out the door - soon to be divorced , followed closely by the ex-friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lee missed his chance!

He should have been down in her crotch cleaning it between each of his friends. At the very least, he should have laid down beside her and when the last one was done, she could have sat on his mouth and gave him a big old sloppy lunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best way to read

Best way to read these slut wife stories is to save them and change the slut to your wife, and the friends to your friends. It gives me a real kick as it feels so personalized.

mikendelmikendelalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I have been lucky enough to experience nearly the same with my wife. 3 guys and her on a boat. Great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now Who'e Ready To Go Again?

And they will be invited back again. And bring Ed next time. And disrespectful comments about Lee will begin and increase. And word of his being cuckolded by his wife and poker buddies will spread by word of mouth throughout the community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As usual, the comments tell the sad story. This bitch will disease herself to death. Applaud

Stupid cunt deserves to die a horrible death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a pair

She is a stupid bitch, and he is a jerk of the biggest order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did it ever occur to you to read what you wrote?

Carole says (your words, in this order):

“but a woman can easily handle several men at a time.”

"Sure I could, if I wanted to

"It would be easy, Jack, Any sexually experienced woman could do it, if she wanted to. It wouldn't be a big deal."

"It wouldn't be that big of a deal, for a sexually experienced woman, It really wouldn't."

"Why do you guys think it would be such a big deal? It would be very easy for a sexually experienced woman, if she wanted to do it."

"Any sexually experienced woman could do it,"

"Yes, Jack, I'm sexually experienced enough, It would be easy."

"That doesn't mean I couldn't do it,"

"Like I said, Jack, it would be very easy, whether you believe me, or not,"

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

It's called repetition.

GashlasherGashlasher6 months ago

To all the negative anonymous commentators. Write one yourself! Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous