She is a Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, I'll never get used to that." he said, his cock a bright purple as it rose from his lap.

"How did you do that?" June asked.

"Practice. A great deal of practice." May said. "Hard work, but worth it."

"Should we measure it now?"

"No need." May said, resting her hand on his hip."See, it's as big as my forearm."

"So how do you normally, you know, finish?"

"A hundred different ways, really. But because Luke's been such a good sport I'm going to let him choose."

"I want to fuck you." Luke said, without a hint of hesitation. "I want to fuck your pussy until I cum. And then I'll probably want to do it again."

"You heard the man." May said, as she hitched up her dress and pulled her underwear off.

"Are you Ok with me watching that?" June asked.

"I think we are." May said. "If you need to, you can take care of your own business while we work."

"Take care of my own business?"

"Get yourself off. If you're turned on."

"I've never done that."

Both Luke and May paused.

"You've never gotten off?" May asked. "Like had an orgasm?"

"I've never touched myself down there except for cleaning." June said. "I never really felt the need."

"Do me a small favor." May said. "Put your finger in your vagina and then show it to me."

June dutifully undid a pair of buttons on her lab coat and reached into her pants. Her finger, when it surfaced, glistened. Every eye in the room followed it on it's slow journey upward, stopping a few scant inches from June's face..

The room was quiet enough to hear a heartbeat.

When May spoke it was the accidental volume one brings into a quiet room.

"Well your equipment seems to work. Why don't you pull down your pants and underwear and I'll talk you through it while Luke gets his fix? Would that be Ok June?"

It sounded confident. And reasonable. June blinked.

"It definitely is a significant change in the parameters, but I feel like I'm learning a lot. So let's make the modification."

She undid the front of her lab coat and pulled it open, then undid her slacks and slid them and her sensible underwear down.

"I'm going to get all the way naked, if you don't mind." May said. "Easier to have intercourse that way."

June started a nod. May's clothes were on the floor before June's chin came back up.

"Ok, I am going to go on my hands and knees so you can see what is happening, and then I'm going to talk you through."

May got in position, then turned so she could watch June.

"Luke, can you rub up against me?"

Luke dropped behind her and started running the head of his cock along her wet slit.

"Normally Luke would lick and rub me to get me turned on and ready. With what he's packing you can't just open up and take it all in. But, circumstances being what they are, I'm pretty turned on right now. So he's running the head of his cock between my lips, then pushing in a little bit to see how ready I am. Do you have a good view June?"

"I think so." June said. "I can definitely see what's happening. What should I do?"

"Take a finger and run it along the outside of your labia. I want you to feel how wet and warm you are. Just go slowly at first. You want to figure out what you like and you want, and you don't want to miss anything."

"Like this?" June asked, as she slowly ran her finger along the lips, barely more than a glide.

"A bit harder. You really want to feel it."

The finger pressed in, pushing the lips apart.

"Ohh" June said. "I can feel that."

"It's good, isn't it," May said, "Honey can you rub my clit while you work the head in?"

Luke pulled his eyes away from June and looked at the ass in front of him. He carefully grabbed his cock and guided the head in until May gasped. Then he ran a finger along her stretched lips until it met her clit. He traced lazy circles around it and then turned back to June.

"Do you see how he stretches me?" May asked, "How my lips are so snug against his hard cock?"

She raised her leg and Luke caught it, pulling her open and exposing her to June.

"What's he doing?"

"He's rubbing my little clit. It's hard because I'm turned on right now. Do you want to try rubbing yours?"

June nodded, and her finger completed one last circuit of her lips before firmly planting itself on her clit. With a little cry she jumped in her seat.

"Oh my goodness. I can feel that."

"That's right. Some girls like it if you rub right on it. Some prefer if you rub around it. Take your time and find out what you like, then do that. I'm going to have Luke give me just a bit more cock, if you want to watch him work."

"I think I'd like that," June said, as her finger lazily circled her clit.

"Words don't really do fucking justice." May said. "I feel full and stretched and so fucking turned on. He's going so slow. And I can feel him throbbing inside me. I know that taking his time is going to drive him crazy. Especially when he can see your pretty little pink pussy. Isn't that right Luke?"

"It is definitely a challenge." he said, his eyes locked on June's fingers.

"You know June, it isn't the same, but sometimes I like to work a finger in when I am taking care of myself. Just to get the feel of it. Maybe you would like to try that."

June nodded, then brought her other hand between her legs. Her index finger slid between her lips before taking a quick plunge between them.

"Mmm. That is something." she said. "I feel like it barely fits, and it is so much smaller than Luke."

"Luke is graduate work dear. This is an intro class. Try working it in and out. Find the spots that feel good, that make you want to push a little harder. Oh,and Luke?"

"Yes May?"

"I'm going to need you to bottom out."

Luke wrapped his arm around her upraised leg, then pulled her down until every bit of his cock was buried inside her. He slowly pulled her up a bit, only to bring her back down.

"Oh fuck that is it. Just keep it up. I'm going to cum. June dear, are you feeling good?"

"Yes. So good. Watching you and him and touching myself. It's all so much."

"Well if you keep rubbing you're going to feel a little tension. Then it's going to all go at once. This is an orgasm. And I'm about to have one."

"I feel it!" June said. "This is extraordinary! I feel...Oh my. Oh my. Ohhhhhh."

June's hips bucked up for a second, before falling back down.

"Fuck that was hot. Finish me off with the big cock Luke."

Luke put her leg back down on the ground and then focused long slow strokes, his arm wrapping around her and his finger working her clit.

"That's it. Harder. Harder. Hard..."

Luke felt the familiar squeeze. He didn't let it break his rhythm.

"When I finish," Luke said, "I'm going to finish all over you, because I think our guest would enjoy seeing exactly how all of this works. And then, when she goes home, I'm going to take you in every hole as my price for helping you."

"You have a fucking deal." May said "Just don't stop.

And with one more powerful squeeze Luke felt May finally pop off.

"Fuck. So fucking hard. So fucking big. So fucking...Fuck!"

Lukle recognized his cue and pulled out, then rolled May over to her back.

"You're going to want to watch this." May said.

Luke gave himself a couple quick strokes, then looked at June, who still had a finger pressed deep inside. It was all too much, and he exploded, covering May's stomach chest, and a fair bit of her chin.

"And that is my boyfriend's cock." May said. "Thoughts on your observational data?"

June had a thoughtful look on her face.

"I'm not sure one trial is going to be enough."

May smiled.

"I thought you might say that."

12