Modeling for Nuns' Art Class

Story Info
Nude modeling for a nuns' art class? Um, yes.
2.6k words
4.56
53.5k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
696 Followers

It was my second year in the MBA program when my grades slipped and I lost my scholarship. I couldn't believe it. I worked like a dog, stayed up late every night and had no social life. My day typically started at 4am - I'd run, do homework, have my first class at 8am, and be done with homework and classes at 11pm or midnight. How the fuck did I lose my scholarship?

My parents couldn't help me, so I figured I had to squeeze in a job. I remember looking at a job web site just pissed that shifts were too long, too far from campus - how could I fit a job in with school?

But finally, there was an ad that caught my eye:

Late Night Art Model

Looking for fit young men, 18-21, for erotic nude art modeling. $50 an hour.

I'm a pretty fit guy - runner - but would I be okay standing around nude in front of a class? And what did the ad mean by "erotic?" Boner? Another person? I was already blushing but I decided to check it out.

I went to the Art department the next day - it was conveniently just a couple buildings away from the business school. I went into the basement and knocked on a door. The art teacher was what I expected - a pudgy older woman with a mess of frizzy gray hair and strange clothes covered with paint splotches.

"Allo!" She said with a European accent. "I am Professor Zin. You are 'ere for the modeling job?"

"Yes." I looked around the classroom. Lines of easels circled a platform in the middle that looked a little like a small ping pong table.

"Very good. Please undress and ask me any questions."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes, please." Okay, I think she's German.

I shly pulled off my clothes and stood, hands on hips, in front of her. She walked around me muttering, "goot! goot! excellent body tone. Shaved." before facing me again, "Any questions?"

"Yeah, the ad said 'erotic nude art modeling' - what do you mean by erotic?"

"This is an advanced art class on sex positions. We will have a young lady partner with you to demonstrate all the positions..."

I think my mouth fell open.

"No-no-no-no-no! Don't vorry! This will be softcore. Of course, knowing zee nature of human beings, you should not be embarrassed if you have an erection. The young lady who will pose with you will sign a waiver in case of an accident."

"Accident?"

"In case. um, anything slips in." She smiled. "So, $50 an hour, one hour a night, four nights a week. Goot?"

"Goot, err, good!"

"Sign zee waiver and we will see you tonight. Please shower before coming to class."

When I returned that night, my hands were shaking a little. I arrived at the class and Professor Zin pointed me to the back room to undress and put on a robe. I looked at the class and almost had a heart attack - about 10 older women in front of their easels. With all the gray and white hair, it looked like a senior citizens class. They looked bored and uninterested, chatting with each other. But it was what they wore on their hair that shocked me - they were all nuns. Well, no chance of an accidental boner, I guess.

In the back room, I was stunned to find a beautiful Asian girl in front of me in a robe. She had long dark hair, a bright smile, and huge dark nipples. She smiled, shook my hand. "I'm Mia,"

"Oliver."

"Hello, Oliver. Nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, the same."

I pulled off my clothes and Mia kept smiling at me. I feel a stirring down in my groin which fortunately disappeared as we stepped out to the classroom.

The nuns were quieting down, looking at us with all the interest of looking at a flower garden.

Professor Zin introduced us, "Sisters, this is our new couple for the semester - Oliver and Mia. Mia is a 20 year old Filipino female. Oliver is a 21 year old Caucasian male. We have a beautiful contrast in their skin tones - Oliver is pale against Mia's darker complexion. Oliver is a runner and has excellent muscle tone. Mia plays soccer and is also athletic. They will be demonstrating Kama Sutra positions. Fast posing, every 10 minutes. Then class participation the last 20 minutes."

Class participation?

I wondered what that was as Mia and I climbed up on the platform. Professor Zin adjusted the lights so the classroom was dark and we were spotlighted.

"We shall begin with easy positions tonight. The Rider! Oliver, please lie down."

I dropped my robe and laid down on my back. Mia sat over me, basically reverse cowgirl. She was maybe 5'2, beautiful tan, perky tits. Her firm butt nestled over my soft dick as she reached down to hold my legs. Zin motioned for me to hold Mia's ass.

"10 minutes..." Zin announced.

The heat from Mia's body was warm and enticing on me, but side glances at the staring crowd kept me thankfully soft. The spotlight was in my eyes as well, so it was easy for me to imagine we were pretty much alone in the room.

"Next position. The Eagle. Oliver sit up, Mia lie back. Oliver, put her legs over your shoulder."

It was a comfortable position for me - I had fucked like this before. But it was weird looking down between our legs to see my soft dick sitting on Mia's pubic mound. She was hairless there with a small heart shaped tattoo.

"Let's move this here." and Zin surprised me by reaching for my flaccid dick and tucking it below Mia. I scooted forward a little so that we completed the illusion of penetration, pelvis to pelvis. When I glanced down, I thought I saw some glistening - Mia was getting wet!

"Next position. The Visitor. Oliver, Mia, please stand face to face and hug each other. Mia, please put on high heels since you are much shorter than Oliver. You need to be able to face and hug him."

We stood facing each other. The warmth of our hugging was sweet, intimate. I could feel her heartbeat, Mia was trembling in my arms as she held my shoulders and I smelled the fragrance of her hair. We stood like this for what felt like forever but with her feeling so soft and vulnerable in my arms, I felt it. She felt it. I was getting hard between us. My 6 inches felt like a footlong wedged between us. I could feel her giggling which only made me harder. She naughtily moved her belly in a sideward motion to roll my boner up between us.

"Next position!"

Mia and I stepped apart and the entire class saw I was erect with my upright belly-tapping boner. There was a murmur among the nuns as I was beet red while Mia smiled at what her touch had powered.

"Shhhh, next position, Standing Congress! Oliver, please stand up against the wall. You will lift Mia up and hold her with your hands on her bottom. Mia, you will grip Oliver around his waist."

I held Mia up in this very upright position. Her groin was grinding up against me, I looked down as her wetness was coating my erection. She smiled and kept a slow grind, rubbing her outer lips like a harmonica along the base of my dick. It felt insanely good, especially as she whipped her hair around and lean back rubbing her breasts against my chest.

"Next position!"

I lowered Mia off me, and was now super red in the face as my throbbing boner was wet with her juices. She was smiling and pointing at me, while the class mumbled excitement. Some of them pointed. I stood around, hands on hips hoping the cooler air would soften me. No lucky.

Professor Zin brought out a stool and put it on the platform. "This next position is called The Perch. Oliver, please sit on the stool. Mia, please sit back onto Oliver's lap. This is also a class participation pose - sisters, please feel free to comment or come up on the stage with your sketch books and ask the models to move for you."

I saw on the stool, my boner proudly in the air. Mia backed up on me and decided to grab my cock and hold it between her thighs. She was sticky and wet against me as she wriggled her pelvis so that her pussy lips slid the length of my shaft.

The professor walked around us. "Imagine this position in real intercourse. Of course, sisters, you have all taken a vow of celibacy. You may have never seen sex. You may have never seen a naked male. Oliver would be deep inside Mia, but as it happens, he's chastely outside her vagina, caught between her legs. Class? Comments? Come up! Come get a better look!"

One old lady got up with her sketch book and stood facing us. Another woman stood behind us and ran her hand along my sweaty back.

"I want to capture the sheen of his erection. All those veins!" the lady said.

Mia helpfully spread her legs to give her a better look at my hardon.

"So beautiful, thank you both!" the lady went back to her seat.

Professor Zin walked over "From this position, we can get Oliver and Mia to lean forward into doggy position. Please?"

Mia got off me and kneeled before me. I knelt behind her and let my erection wave between her ass cheeks.

"No, no, no! That doesn't look real!" One nun complained.

"Class participation?" Professor Zin called out.

The nun marched up to the stage and without any hesitation, grabbed my boner and tucked it under Mia cheeks. We were both sweaty so my erection slipped and slid against her pelvis. I could pulse my dick and tap her from below which only made her giggle.

The first nun raised her hand.

"Yes?" Zin pointed to her.

"We are all adults here. We are all students of art and are here to witness God's greatest creation and the gift of coitus. Why all this coyness? Can we not witness the blessed act of penetration?"

The professor looked surprised. "I guess that depends on our models here."

Mia wriggled her butt against me and smiled. "I don't mind."

I gulped and looked around at the circle of nuns. "Well..."

Luckily, Zin jumped in. "Reverend Mother - could you come up to the stage? I want to understand what you're asking."

The first nun clambered up and walked toward us.

"Oliver, please back up." Zin directed.

I obedient leaned back, but to my surprise, Zin grabbed my erection and pointed it at Mia's dark wet labia lips. Zin rubbed my dick head against her slit, coating it with her juices.

"How about this, Reverend Mother? Is this enough?"

"Well, I would like to see full, natural penetration. Let me..." Her gnarled hand encircled the base of my dick as she directed me to sink deeper into Mia's vaginal lips. Mia arched her back and we saw how pink she was down there. "All the way in, boy."

I pushed in, trapping the nun's hand between us. She withdrew her hand and touched my abs, smiling at Professor Zin.

"Can they do this for us?"

I was savoring the sensation of being buried to the hilt. I wanted to pull out and go back in again. I wanted to start fucking for real. This pose was maddening.

"Mia? Oliver? Goot?"

We both nodded. The nun returned to her seat.

Suddenly Mia started to moan. She violently trembled against me and started twerking her ass which in turn made me mad with lust. I placed one leg up for support and started ramming her. She screamed and moaned with each thrust while we vaguely remembered we had an audience.

"Oh my!"

"Goodness!"

Professor Zin walked around us as our bodies slapped together. "Oliver? Can you stop for a moment?"

"It's too strong." I huffed.

"The ladies need you to stop so they can sketch."

Reluctantly, I stopped pistoning and panted but no way I could wait 10 minutes. 30 seconds later, I was ramming Mia again.

"Stop! Next and final position!" Zin yelled.

But I was fucking away, too excited. Mia was tight and slippery.

"Final position, please!"

Reluctantly, I pulled out. The nuns murmured among themselves. A couple were fanning themselves with folded paper.

"Final position - The Ship. Let's give Mia some control, shall we? Oliver, please lie on your back. Mia will sit on top of him with both her legs to one side. The woman is in complete control."

We got into position and Mia slid down on me and slowly started to grind. I was mad with desire. I wanted to buck her off me and get on top of her, but this position was maddening as I had to rely on her small, circular motion as she essentially used me like she was squatting over a dildo.

I slapped her ass hard and was surprised to hear muttering of disapproval coming from the nuns. A couple nuns came up to the stage and I was shocked to feel someone holding my feet and stroking the hair on my legs.

"Such a handsome couple," another nun said. She sat down beside us to get the best view of Mia's grinding. Soon the nuns were muttering along with Mia's moans. As Mia breathed out, the nuns exhaled. As she moaned, the nuns quietly ahhhhhed. They echoed softly ever sound Mia made.

Mia reached between her legs to rub herself and my balls. She was grinding faster and faster, moaning louder.

My toes curled and I felt hands squeezing my toes as if they were massaging my feet not to contort.

"I'm going to cum," Mia moaned. Her eyes were closed as she fingered herself and played with me.

"Dear girl is going to cum," a nun whispered.

"Geez, I'm close." I gasped.

The Reverend Mother smiled, "The boy is going to cum! Watch, sisters, the miracle of creation." Then she held my hand.

I tried to thrust upward against Mia's weight. I was spasming, trembling as I felt my dick quiver inside Mia. She was starting to cry out. I squeezed the nun's hand until she cried out. At that moment, I jetted a hot load of cum into Mia.

"Geezus, Geezus, oh God!" I cried out.

The nuns crossed themselves. My legs and arms were shaking as Mia held me by the base of my shaft. The nun with the best view exclaimed, "You can see the penis and the vagina are so red and pulsing!"

Mia slowly eased off me and let my load drip from her onto my softening dick.

"Ahhhhhhh," the nuns were smiling with admiration. One of them dipped a finger into the pool of my sperm and sniffed it.

Mia stood up and Professor Zin promptly wrapped her with her robe. She did the same for me when I stood up.

The nuns applauded - many had flushed faces of their own!

"That is the end of class. Tomorrow, we continue on." Professor Zin turned to us. "There are 250 positions to get through!"

Mia and I took a bow. We looked at each other and laughed. This was going to be an interesting semester.

movieye
movieye
696 Followers