She is Tied Down & Taken

Story Info
He fulfills her deepest fantasy of being tied down and taken.
8.6k words
4.62
20.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

Hot water ran over her curves and her mind raced with possibilities and scenarios.

A few feet away from the shower, he made the necessary preparations in the bedroom. He secured the wrist and ankle straps underneath the mattress and neatly arranged at least a dozen various sex toys on a large towel beside the bed.

She stepped from the shower and saw that he was ready for her, standing beside the bed with a giant grin on his face and the tip of his above-average cock dripping clear juice. She dropped the towel and walked toward him.

He knew how he wanted begin, but he wasn't sure the steps he'd take to fulfill her fantasy. A few weeks earlier, she had shared how she wanted to be tied down, totally at his mercy, and have him do whatever he wanted. The "whatever" part of that had his mind swimming in sexy options.

She was more than ready too. Fresh from the shower, her body was a blank canvas ready to be painted by her passionate artist.

Her insides shook in anxious anticipation. She was a little nervous, but in a good way. Her abiding love for him was built on a deep friendship, unquestionable trust, constant fun, and off-the-charts compatibility.

He was a phenomenal lover, and the way he showed it was pure ecstasy every time.

She knew the affectionate caress of his fingers, hands, tongue and mouth. She knew the impressive length of his stamina. But she did not know what he would do. Would he drill her hard from behind over and over again until her pussy was swollen and sore? Would he lick her clit, making her cum, until she begged him to stop? Would she lose control? Would she cum too quick? Would she cum more than once? Would he...? Would she...?

She was a very visual woman, who relished watching his every move when making love to her. This fantasy brought a new challenge to her by reducing her senses to only feeling him while he enjoyed her.

She was infatuated with how his body moved on hers, from his large hands running up and down her smooth skin to the way he slides his body up hers--which floods her insides with warmth and sends chills down her spine.

He set the camera on the dresser facing the foot of the empty king-sized bed and hit record. They loved to record themselves wrapped in each other's arms and covered in each other's juices. Those passionate love-making session recordings made for great material to watch and please themselves while miles apart. The sizzling-hot videos served as way for them to be intimate and feel close between their visits. But for him, the videos also served as a sort of sexual research.

While rewatching past videos and pleasing his cock, he became a student of her body. He observed little moments of her heightened pleasure, like when he slicked his fingers with his precum and slid them across her lips. She would softly moan when she licked her lips and taste his slightly-sweet saltiness. He studied how slipping his thumb in her bottom made her lose control all over his cock.

He also watched her please herself and learned how she changed the pace, power and depth of her favorite dildo right before she cum. In the beginning, she took long, full thrusts to stretch herself and work her juices through herself. Sometimes she pushed the large, black cock into her depths and stopped, filling and feeling her cunt full. Then right before she climaxed, she used short, medium-powered pulses to plunge herself over the edge.

He absorbed these delicious details and would later put them into action because he loved seeing her pleased. He wanted her to be satisfied beyond her wildest imaginations as a show of his love toward her.

She had studied him too, watching his body make love to her many times in the mirror, through their shared videos, and in her mind. She memorized every vivid detail of how he made love to her. She knew the curve of his thighs between her legs, the flex of his muscles while he thrust into her, and the way his arms tightened while holding her close. She felt so close to him, looking deep into his beautiful green eyes while they share this precious gift of love and desire they have for each other. This time, she wouldn't be able see a thing, it would all be feeling, and her heart fluttered.

They kissed off-screen for a minute. And then he led her to the bed. She laid her curvy, naked body down on her back and stretched her arms and legs into an X-position.

He gently walked around and adjusted the restraints on her ankles first, and then her wrists, one by one. She tugged to test their hold to see if it she was comfortably restrained. She could move her arms and legs a few inches, but not enough to be able to reach out and touch him.

Her delicious body fastened there across the width of the bed. He bent over her face, and gave her a tender, upside-down kiss.

She got one more look in his eyes, smiled and said, "I love you."

"I love you," he responded.

He tied the blindfold behind her head and slipped it down over her eyes. Her vision went dark. She had no sight and no control, and she shifted her mind into total trust and vulnerability.

She lay there in her full bare-naked glory, helpless, and immobile. Her gorgeous smile beaming in excitement at the unknown. Her entire smooth body was there for his taking. Her perfect pussy there for his pleasure. This was her fantasy, but her body was a gift to him.

"Look at you," he said. "You look so beautiful. You are my blank canvas today."

Her body was a playground of paradise. There wasn't a single thing he would change about her. Every single inch of her skin was flawlessly smooth. Her legs were strong and her thighs filled his hands. Her bottom round and full, just grabbing it during sex could make him cum. Her breasts were large, C-cup in size, with quarter-sized light pink aureolas topped with firm and responsive nipples. Her neck was sensitive to his hot mouth. Licking her ears and breathing on one always made her purr, and often put her over the edge. She was a phenomenal kisser and could fire up his insides with just one kiss.

Her pussy was luxurious. The first time he slid into her, he was shocked and said, "I didn't know vagina could feel this good!"

His mind was blown the first time he felt her. The first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt narrow into a tight, circular ridge, and sensually squeeze the ridges of his cockhead. Once past her ridge, her cunt opens up slightly into a warm pool of wet silk. Along the top of her vagina, a small washboard of ridges form her G-spot and add intense sensations to the head of his in the right position.

All the pleasure he could ever want lay before him for the taking in this woman he adored.

He knelt on the bed near her legs, and his large hands roamed all over her soft, but fit body from her ankles to her outstretched palms. His gentle, loving touches calmed her nerves and she let out a deep breath.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I can feel you dripping on my legs."

He grabbed a small black wand with a tuft of soft feathers on one end. He ran the feathers along her right leg, up her side, around her left breast, up her neck and across her face.

He leaned over her body and began lightly running his smooth lips along her neck, up and down her left arm and then up and down her right arm. His face came back to her chin and he rubbed his beard down the middle of her stomach and along her left thigh.

Her soft moans assured him she was enjoying this.

He centered his body over hers, his chin at her belly button, and leaned his weight on her and slowly slid his muscular chest up her body from her thighs to her chest. The tip of his hardness grazed her flushed pussy lips. She tried to spread her legs open and pull his dick inside, eager for him, but the restraints didn't let her have her way.

He sat back and slicked his right two fingers with clear juices and glossed her lips with his precum.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, and licked her lips.

"You are so fuckable," he whispered.

He sat back and took her body in his strong hands, working them under her thighs and back and rubbed his hairy chest up and and down her torso.

He inhaled deeply. Then he stood up and gently spread her legs and lightly run the feathers along her torso. He circled her breasts, the right one first, then the left one.

He threw the wand aside and planted his mouth just above her mound and slid his lips down her right leg to the knee. His hands roamed along her left thigh and his mouth slid from her right knee down her thigh, skipping over her pussy and up her left thigh to her knee.

She was being pleasurably teased, and he could tell his teasing was getting her ready for what was coming as her outer lips began to swell and glisten.

He slicked his fingers and coated her lips again.

"There's so much on my lips. Ohhh...," she said as he placed his hot mouth just over her opening and up her clit, teasing her intently.

He opened his mouth and sucked her inner right thigh, just centimeters from her cunt, and licked her up to her knee and back down to where he started, making a strip of slick saliva. He pulled her thigh into his hot mouth and sucked her from thigh to knee and back down again. His teasing was killing her. She ached to feel his warm tongue make first contact with her pussy.

He grazed his beard over her trimmed tuft and planted his mouth on her left thigh, repeating the pattern. He licked her up to her left knee and back down, and then sucked her left thigh up to her knee and back.

He stretched out his tongue and licked her from the bottom of her oval-shaped opening to the top of her clit.

He knelt on the floor and hooked his arms under her thighs and up over her stomach. He took her breath away when he sunk his wide, warm tongue on her pink button.

She moaned and he groaned as they both relished in her pleasure. He sucked her clit into his mouth and swirled the tip of his tongue in tiny circles around and around. She was in paradise. He knew how to lick her and suck her just right.

He stood up, squeezed his shaft and stroked his cock a few times with his juices, lubricating his length and head. He took the remaining juices and leaned up and coated her lips again and moved his right hand down to her right breast, coating her hard nipple with his precum. She loved when he polished her hard nipples with his silky juices.

"Oh, so hot," she said, unable to see him crawling between her legs.

He slid his chest up her body again and kissed her, tasting his own juices on her luscious lips. His firm dick pointed straight at her opening and he thrust quickly past her outer lips and into her silky velvet. He wanted to feel how wet she had gotten from his gentle beginning.

"Oooh goodness," she cried.

The immense pressure of that first slide inside her was intoxicating. His hard cock pushed against her walls and probed into her depths. He pulled his well-lubricated cock through the length of her pussy and sat back on his knees.

He glided his body along her torso again, planted his lips on hers, and drove his dick into her for three hard, full-length strokes. The erotic sound of bodies slamming together mixed in the air with her loud moans. She had never felt a dick this good before.

He pulled back out quickly and his fully-erect dick bounced up and down. He ran his arms under her lower back and held her tight. He thrust his cock into her nine times and took her breath away.

Without her sight, the fullness of his cock filled her pussy in new sensations she never felt before. She loved his dick. His healthy length and the way it curved slightly to the left fit her pussy like a glove. Her swollen rose-petal lips clung to the sides of his shaft massaging along inner walls of her satiny velvet. The pressure of his fully-erect dick probing her drove her wild.

She giggled, sensing everything and seeing nothing.

He shoved his cock all the way inside and laid his weight on her, soaking in her silky, tight wetness. Her insides shivered at the sensation of his dick deep in her. She felt amazing wrapped around his cock, her full breasts pressing into his chest. They kissed passionately, sharing this intimate moment and highly-erotic connection.

She kissed him back like she never wanted their lips to part.

He slid out and tugged her by her shackled ankles back toward the toy side of the bed. Kneeling down, he took her soft bottom in his hands and buried his chin in her wet opening. He slid his face down until his tongue met her clit again, soaking his beard in her wetness.

"You do that soooo well," she purred.

Her sensitive button poked under the upside-down V-shaped hood. He focused his entire desire there and began to circle his hot tongue around and around and around.

Her stomach tensed at his tender touch, and she began moaning every other breath.

"Oh baby. Oh honey," she said. "That feels amazing."

He reached his arms up and took both of her nipples between his fingers and thumbs and twisted counter-clockwise. Her head rolled to the side and she inhaled quickly and breathed out slowly.

For the next several minutes he made out with her most intimate place. He licked every millimeter of her from the bottom of her opening to top of her clit. He probed his tongue into her velvet as deeply as he could. He licked her outer lips and gently sucked her inner folds into his wet, warm mouth. She was in heaven being tasted and treasured by his tongue and mouth.

He could tell she was on the edge of an orgasm but didn't let her cum just yet.

Then he sucked her thigh and stood back slowly. He undid her ankle and wrist restraints and she sat up. He offered her water and she took a long drink, her mouth dry from moaning and breathing heavily. He handed her a mug of coffee and she took a sip.

"Let's roll you over," he said.

She looked at him wide-eyed and excited.

She lay on the bed on her stomach and he locked her restraints back to the straps again. Her mind was again filled with questions.

He grabbed the feather wand and rubbed his lips and beard along her left thigh. He placed the feathers on her right thigh and ran it up to the nape of her neck. Still bent over her, he kissed her lovely bottom and sat up. He stroked the feathers along her left arm and kissed her right side. He glided the feathers up her right arm and made S-motions all along her back. His free hand roamed all over her flawless body.

She could feel his cock dripping all over her left leg.

"That's hot," she said.

Her pussy was getting wetter and her clit more aroused at the light touches of the feathers, his curious hands and his dripping dick.

She absolutely loved his juices and his cum on and in her body.

He put the feathers on a pillow beside her and now had two free hands. He stroked her sides from torso to just beneath her underarms and glided his chest over her bottom.

"Ohhh, I love that," she said.

He put his knees between her thighs and pushed her legs wide open, instantly causing her insides to flash red hot. Her body knew what this meant; she was about to have her pussy filled up with his cock. He rubbed his chest up her back and aimed his dick at her glistening, gorgeous pussy.

He tried to dip his dick into her, but she was so slick he couldn't dip inside without using his hand to position the tip of his dick past her lips.

She raised her hips slightly and he plunged inside her paradise. He shifted her legs even further apart and drilled into her nine times, shoving his entire weight into her bottom as hard as he could. She moaned louder with every thrust. Their bodies colliding sent ripples up her bottom and hips. And the sight of her body reacting to his became too much for him. He had to stop and pull out.

He stood up and reached for a toy. He needed a short break; the intensity of this erotic experience had him on edge.

She laid there, her cunt dripping in anticipation of what he might do next.

He crawled back up her body and began to kiss her round bottom. He sat back and spread her cheeks apart. It was time to give her bottom some much-needed attention.

He leaned forward and licked her bottom button, leaving it slick with saliva.

"Oh goodness," she said.

His tongue left a warm wetness on her cool bottom button, a sensation she had never felt before.

He sat back and placed the tip of a medium-sized butt plug in her bottom. He pulsed the tip back and forth, getting her warmed up. Then he slowly pushed all four inches of the lava-lamp shaped toy in millimeter by millimeter, stretching her taut little bottom button apart until inside.

"Mmmmmm, babe," she sighed.

He leaned over her body and rammed his cock all the way inside her perfect pussy.

He laid his entire weight on her and rocked his hips back and forth. The bulge of the butt plug in her bottom pressed through her pussy walls and squeezed his cock. He slid his right hand under her body, reached down around her hips until his hand rounded up over mound. Her pubic hairs coated his fingers with their wet juices. He cupped four fingers and began circling her clit, just like he saw her do in her solo videos.

"Ahhh ahh. Ooh. Mmmmm," she cried out.

Her neighbors had to hear her being pleasured.

She didn't stop moaning as he blew hotly on her neck and thrust into her over and over and over again. Her moaning and breathing grew louder and louder with her each rotation of his fingers and each pump of cock.

"Did you just cum on me?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," she giggled.

"That's what I thought," he said, shoving her knees further apart with his.

He plunged his dick back through her silky, wet depths.

"I can feel that wet pussy," he said.

He pistoned into her with long, hard strokes.

"Oh baby. Oh baby. Whew," she breathed.

He stopped and stood.

"This is top experience for me," she said.

"Very nice," he quipped, knowing he was giving her the time of her life.

He removed the lava-lamp butt plug and reached for a new toy. This time he chose a longer, slightly-bigger vibrating anal probe, which gently curved up in the middle with a nickle-sized bubble as its tip.

He parted her cheeks, pushed it past her stretched button and turned it on. She lay there moaning for a good minute as this probe ticked the depths of her ass while he reached for another toy.

The sensation overtook her and she gasped in delight, but he knew she was ready for more.

Next, he lubed up her favorite toy--one that brought her many nights of flowing, creamy finishes--a large, black veiny dildo with a ping-pong-sized head. Her cunt devoured this cock, which completely filled every inch of her.

He absolutely loved pleasing her with toys. The sight of her hungry cunt taking all 8-inches of cock and the sounds of her powerful, hard orgasms made his heart flutter and his dick stone hard. He enjoyed seeing her stretched and filled and touched in ways beyond his own physical capabilities.

He had watched many videos of her bringing herself to climax with her favorite toy, and he knew exactly how to use it today.

He knelt on the bed and watched as the big, black cock head strained to part her pussy lips. He slid the long dick a few inches into her velvet until it reached her exquisite ridge, that delicious internal cock ring which squeezes his cock so tight. Her ridge pushed back on the dildo head so he added a bit more pressure until it popped past her rim.

She purred and exhaled deeply as he inserted the big dick into her deeper than his dick could ever reach.

He breathed deeply at the sexy sight before him. His woman lay there with her ass being pleased by the vibrating anal probe and her luscious cunt full of a big, black cock.

He lightly kissed down her back and thighs then walked around to the other side of the bed and faced her. He pulled her closer to the edge as she lay strapped down on her stomach. He grabbed his super-hard shaft, raised her chin and pushed his dick up to her face.