She is Tied Down & Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wrist straps were just loose for her to move her hands a few inches. She reached over with her left hand and touched his hardness for the first time. She firmly grasped the base, just above his balls, and began to quickly stroke about halfway up and down his length. Her lips slid over his rimmed head. Her eager mouth inhaled the top half of his dick, tasting her cum and his juices that coated his cock.

He groaned in delight. This gorgeous woman began sucking and stroking his dick like never before.

He looked down her sexy, smooth body and then at her blindfolded face bobbing back and forth along his dick. She was such an incredible partner outside the bedroom and she was his lovely slut inside the bedroom.

He leaned over her body and reached between her legs. He gripped the base of the dildo in his left hand and the base of the anal probe in his right hand. He began rhythmically pulsing the dildo deeper into her cunt and began to fuck her bottom with the vibrating anal probe.

She hummed and moaned, sending her own vocal vibrations around and on and through his cock. He had a hard time focusing on what his hands were doing; her moaning, hot mouth quickly began to drain his stamina.

He sped up his pace with the toys, pulsing her pussy and thrusting faster into her bottom.

"Ahhh, ahhh. Ahhh," she cried.

The thrill of having all three holes filled with dicks sent her cascading under another powerful wave of pleasure. Her body seized and pussy tightened. A warm sensation rocketed through every nerve of her body. She gasped for air and grunted and groaned all over his cock and her pussy flushed hot cum around the big dildo burrowing into her.

He shifted his hips back, pulling his cock out of her moaning mouth and away from her shackled hands. A few more strokes and sucks and vibrating moans and he would have flooded her mouth. He had to hold off for other sexy plans later that night.

He knelt down and took her face in his hands and dove in for a deliciously-wet kiss. Her mouth and lips coated in his own salty juices, they kissed deeply and passionately, sharing everything between them.

He walked to the other side of the bed and gently slid the anal probe out.

He wanted to feel how wet she was now and crawled between her legs. He forced her knees apart and pushed his dick into her soaking-wet cunt.

"Feel me, baby," she moaned.

He thrust into her about 50 or 60 times. His hips slapping her cheeks sent ripples up her bottom and hips again, a sight he immensely enjoyed.

He stepped back and grabbed another toy. This time he chose a lengthy, grey vibrating dildo with a a life-like head and ridges along the last two inches of the base. He slid it inside her hungry cunt and turned it on.

He decided it was time to try something new. He aimed his dick at the dime-sized gap in the middle of her stretched bottom. He teased her and pushed just the tip of his dick about an inch past the rim of her asshole. Her button gripped his tip like never before.

She inhaled quickly and moaned. Then he sat back on his knees between her legs, and took a deep breath. He stroked his cock with his right hand and took the grey dildo in his left.

He grabbed the base of the vibrating toy and angled it up and lightly twisted its large head around in a full circle inside her. He pumped it in and out of her and stroked his dick quickly while she moaned under him. Then he fully inserted the toy, sending shockwaves through her cunt as the vibrating base shook in her opening.

He straddled her bottom and slowly pushed his cock into her ass for the first time. Her tight, sleek tunnel gripped his hardness like he had felt never before.

She gasped for breath while he was slowly sliding his cock into her ass. He pushed himself into her as deep as he could and let her stretch to his size. The pressure she felt as her bottom stretched over his shaft was overwhelming.

She groaned as he began to pump his dick through her ass over and over and over again.

She felt more connected to him than every before as they explored a new way to connect their bodies. Nothing was off limits for them in the bedroom.

"Ohhh my gosh. You feel better than any toy in my booty," she said. "You feel soooo good in my ass."

He reached under her hips and slid his right hand down between her legs. His two forefingers found her clit and he began rubbing in circles.

"Mmmmm. Oooh," she cried.

She grunted and groaned and panted as he massaged her clit while he let his stone hard dick sit stationary, throbbing inside the depths of her bottom. The buzzing of the dildo vibrated his cock through the wall of her ass.

She growled loudly in between quick breaths. She was always vocal and sometimes loud, but he had never heard her make these kinds of noises before.

"Oooh. Oooh. Ohhh. Ooh," she yelled over and over again.

She was quickly losing control of herself being ravished in this way, but the restraints limited her ability to move, making her feel trapped but in a good way, which added to her pleasure.

An intense climax overtook her and burning heat seared her insides. Her ass flooded juices around his cock and her cunt convulsed and clutched around the big head and shaft of the dildo deep inside her.

He removed his right hand from her clit, raised his chest off of her back and braced himself on the bed.

He plumbed through her tight, slick ass several times.

"Your bottom feels good, honey. Oh, you sexy bitch," he said, pumping away.

"Aaaah, fuck," she yelled as he ravished her with long, full strokes.

"I can fuck you anyway I want to," he said.

"Oooh yes," she grunted in ecstasy. "I'm your slut forever."

Having his way with her and hearing her call herself his "slut forever" almost made him blow his full load right then and there. The thought of having her all, and her incredible body, to himself for the rest of his life, rushed through his mind.

"Aaah. Ahh. Ahh," he moaned, quickly nearing the edge of his own release.

But he remembered the plans for later that night and knew he needed to hold off his quickly-approaching orgasm. He shifted his mind back to her pleasure and regained control of desire to finish inside her.

With his newfound resolve to last, he tunneled through her bottom over and over and over again.

"Ooooh. Ahh. Mmmm, Grrrrr," she growled loudly.

He moaned and continued fighting off his desire to cum. He grabbed her by the shoulders, and somehow he was able to keep going despite the immense pleasure of fucking her in the ass for the very first time.

"It feels so good," she cried. "Oooh it feels so good."

He gradually slowed his pace and sat back. He pulled out of her, knelt on the bed and removed the grey toy covered in her cum.

"Oh god," she said.

"Let's get you some water," he said.

Then she began to laugh, and she wondered "what just happened? Wow!" Her mind blown at the immense pleasure her man was bringing her. She didn't know an orgasm could feel that good.

"We got to make sure you stay hydrated because we still have some fucking to do later," he said playfully.

He unclipped her restraints one by one and she sat up. He handed her a glass of cold water and she took several big gulps, her throat dry from 20 minutes of moaning and groaning and grunting and growling loudly.

While she was resting, he went to the bathroom and cleaned her slick juices off his cock.

She laid on her back again and he clipped her ankles and wrists into their restraints. He loosened the straps and gave her legs and arms much more slack.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he said.

"Thank you for doing this," she said.

"What are you talking about?" he quipped. "This is funner than Disneyland."

She laughed as he gazed down the length of her body. He had given her quite the morning, but he wasn't finished having his way.

He leaned over her face and put his hands on her breasts and rubbed down sides down to her thighs and back up again. He gently held her face and they passionately made out. His hands slid down to her breasts and he began massaging firmly.

She hummed when his right hand slipped down between her legs and slightly grazed over her mound.

"I'm your dirty, sexy bitch," she said.

"Mmhmm," he mouthed.

He stood and walked around to the other side of the bed and looked down at the impressive inventory of toys still clean and unused.

"Let's play around a little bit," he said.

He reached down and picked up a different kind of toy. He stretched the opening of the short tube topped with a ping-pong sized head and slid it over his dickhead. His cock was now shaped like a Blowpop. He lubed it up well because she was not prepared for this.

The leftover lube on his hands acted like massage oil for her breasts and tummy as they talked for a moment.

"My vagina and booty just got worked," she said. "Did you like that?"

"Yeeesss," he said emphatically. "Your bottom felt exquisite."

"Whew. That's really hot," she said. "I'm so glad you liked it."

He knelt on the bed and began working his right thumb up and down her opening and clit. The slippery, sloshing sounds of her wetness made his dick twitch.

He loosened her ankle straps and crawled between her legs. He placed his knees deep under her thighs, pushing her wide apart. Her cunt reflected the natural light pouring in from the window.

He positioned his dick, now topped with the large bubble head, between her slick outer pussy lips and pushed in quick and hard.

"Ooooh," she said; her cunt straining around the additional girth around his hard dick.

He leaned in and kissed her while rocking his hips slightly.

"Oh. Hmm. Wow," she said. "You feel amazing."

Her wrists pulled at the straps, straining to break free so she could grab him and fuck him back.

He thrust in her several times. The fat bubble head stretched her deep inside.

He straightened up on his knees and hooked his forearms under her knees and firmly grabbed the front of her thighs. He leaned his weight into her and forcefully flexed his biceps and shrugged his shoulders, lifting her entire lower body off the bed. With each flex and shrug, he fucked himself with her, vertically riding her up and down his cock as he wanted. The pressure of that thick head on the tip of his hard dick hit her G-spot just right.

She was completely at his mercy. Her body given to him to use however he chose. His strength controlled her lower body and the wrist straps restrained her upper body. She couldn't see anything happening to her and she had zero power to stop him if she wanted.

Her body was under his command, and she loved it.

He powerfully raised her up and down, over and over again. His body pressed firmly into her clit, and, with each lift, slid from his pubic area and down to his belly button. The slick trail of warm wetness on his lower abs and the sensual moans between her breaths signaled her approval.

"Do you like that big head touching deep inside your all-star pussy?" he whispered.

"Oooh," she moaned louder at his dirty talk. "It touches a lot more."

He felt so close to her. This gift of her body to use as he pleased and the trust of giving over her power filled his heart with gratitude. She had shared this fantasy of being taken, and now they were totally lost in each other.

He wanted to kiss her again, so he let go of her hips and laid his body weight on her. He slid his hands up her arms and interlocked his fingers with hers. They kissed wildly as he thrust into her with this extra girthy dick. She kissed him passionately, working her tongue in his mouth and over his lips, like she didn't want to stop any time soon.

She wriggled in delight and reached her arms up to embrace him, but the straps did their job again.

She desired to embrace him with his cock soaking inside her. She felt so connected with him in that moment, but she forgot about the wrist restraints for a second and reached for him.

"No ma'am," he said.

And he slid out of her and stood up.

She giggled.

"Ooook. I really liked that," she confessed.

If she wasn't blindfolded, she would have seen his delight in her confession.

Next, he grabbed a 2-inch long flesh-colored cock sleeve. He positioned the veiny tube just under the rim of his dick, covering up his most sensitive area where his shaft met his head.

"I wanna fuck you with six different dicks right now," he confessed, crawling back between her legs.

"Do it. Just fuck me," she said.

"I want you to feel so many different things," he said.

"Mmmhmm," she said.

He pushed her knees up to her stomach and jammed his knees under her hips, elevating her hips. He hooked his arms under her legs and around her thighs and drove inside. She breathed hard and moaned as he lifted and lowered her torso up and down on his dick, enlarged by the veiny tube.

"Woooo," she cried out.

He slid his legs back on the bed and shifted his entire weight onto his dick, bracing himself with his arms.

"Oh honey. Oh honey. Ooh baby," she cried as new places inside her were discovered.

He leaned his head down and began kissing her as he pulsed his enhanced dick in her sloppy-wet pussy.

The toy slipped off his dick because there was barely any friction between his dick and her velvet. Her cunt was now a long slick tunnel coated in cum and his erection was just starting to fade.

He decided to turn it up a notch for himself. So far, he had focused mainly on pleasing her, but part of her fantasy was him using her for his own pleasure.

He threw the toy off the bed and knelt between her knees. He took his right thumb and began massaging her clit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned at his tender touch.

He stroked himself until he was nice and firm again. Then he hooked his arms around her thighs once more, slid inside and used her body to ride himself. The sight of her breasts shifting back and forth, and her body at his disposal made his cock fully spring back to life.

He laid down on her body and they kissed passionately again. He planted his elbows above her shoulders to hold her in place as began driving into her with long, hard full strokes. With each powerful stroke, the rim of his fully-erect cock head rubbed over her G-spot and her G-spot ridges bumped along the lip of his head. He grunted and she grunted in this lightsocket sex session.

Her legs flexed and she rolled from side to side underneath him as another orgasm swept over her. Seeing her lose control put him right on the edge and he had to fight off cumming in her again. So he stepped off the bed to give himself a breather.

"Oh gosh. You," he said. "A-mazing."

His orgasm receded a little, so he reached for a new toy, a cock ring that squeezed his dick taut with a large vibrating egg-shaped base. He slid it on and turned it on. The buzzing stimulated his base and balls. He crawled back on the bed, pushed into her and laid down in one smooth move. They kissed as the the base vibrated her clit and the base of his cock.

He knelt again between her legs and pushed his knees under her hips. The ankle restraints kept him from pulling her legs up higher up so he unsnicked them from their clasps.

He raised her knees up by her sides and thrust himself inside, the vibrating base firm against her clit. His hands kneaded her breasts and he slightly rocked his hips, keeping the base right on her most sensitive spot and tickling his balls.

He worked his head through the first few inches of her saturated pussy for several minutes.

"Oooooh. Ooooh. Oh," she moaned loudly over and over.

"You are so juicy," he mouthed, plumbing her velvet without stopping.

"Oh fuck me!" she announced loudly. "It feels so good."

He kept going and going and going, and she started to grunt and then scream.

"Oh wow!" she roared while getting fucked like never before.

He grabbed her hips and increased his power and pace. Her large breasts bounced every time he jackhammered his cock into her. She looked amazing underneath him, her beautiful body rippling as he rammed in and through her sopping-wet cunt.

"Oh, give it to me!" she yelled.

He obliged her. He pinned his arms at her sides and squeezed her legs in close. He leaned down over her thighs which pushed her knees up to her breasts, giving himself a new angle to explore. He craned his neck down and they kissed intensely.

He plunged into her. His muscular ass clenched in rhythm. And the base of vibrating cock ring still buzzing on her clit.

"Oh baaaby," she said, almost singing. "You feel sooooo good."

He kept his pace of medium-length strokes, working his head back and forth through her tight ridge.

After many strokes, he decided he wanted to do something new. So he stood and picked up an older toy that she still enjoyed from time to time, a bright pink L-shaped toy. The longer leg of this toy had a thick, ovular vibrating head and the shorter leg was topped by heavy knob with a hollow nipple.

He put some lube on the lower L, turned it on and slid it inside her. The width of the ovular, insertable leg pushed the walls of her well-fucked cunt wide apart.

He sat on the bed, watching her body welcome the familiarity of its size and shape massaging her velvety opening.

He wasn't quite sure what to do with the other, shorter leg, so she helped by telling him exactly where to put the hollow nipple. He followed her instructions and carefully raised her hood and her little pink clit popped out. He positioned the hollow nipple right over her button then he turned it on. The nipple cozied up around her clit and began sucking. Soft moans rolled over her parted lips as the lower part shook inside.

He walked around the side of the bed and sat across her upper chest. He leaned his torso down and pointed his dick right at her blindfolded face. She didn't need her sight to know what to do. She loved sucking his dick, and he couldn't think of a sexier thing than the feeling of going from her pussy to her mouth.

She moaned at the feel of his dick sliding past her lips. His head rubbed along the roof of her mouth and her tongue licked along the bottom of his shaft. She raised her head and sucked him to the very back of her mouth. She kept her lips in an O-shape and softly closed her jaw around his cock, so all he felt was a lovely tunnel of hot, smooth, tight slickness. She began bobbing her head up and down.

His breathing increased and he began to moan again.

She reached her right hand up as far as the straps allowed and grabbed the base of his cock. She felt his hardness in her hands and squeezed. A gush of juices pulsed from his tip and she swallowed without breaking stride. Her fist, wrapped around his dick, worked in tandem with her mouth. Every time she raised or lowered her head, plunging the top half of his dick in the back of her mouth, her grip stroked the bottom half of his dick.

She took him out of her mouth and rubbed his slick head across her lips and cheek and chin, painting her face with his warm, silky juices. Then she plunged her mouth back over his length again, stroking him at the same time. With her masterful method, she could easily make him cum in two minutes, taking him from completely soft to completely spent. From the way she created suction in her mouth to the way she closed her eyes and moaned, she was a world-class dick sucker.

She knows his subtle moans well and could tell he couldn't hold out for much longer. His juices oozed over her tongue as she relaxed her head and he slid out of her mouth. She didn't want to spoil their sexy plans for later.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Her tongue shared his juices back with him.

His mouth moved around to her ear, licking and blowing hot breath. His mouth then ran around her breasts and over her nipples. He licked and sucked her chest and stomach.