She is Tied Down & Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hum of the sucking and buzzing of toy mixed with her soft moans. He unshackled her right wrist and her hand immediately shot down to her clit. She worked the toy just right on her clit and pulsed the larger part of the toy into her cunt. He watched her please herself, as he had many times, and ran his cock through his clenched fist over and over. Juices continued to ooze out of his tip and he slicked his fingers and glossed her lips again.

"OOOH," she wailed at his surprise. She licked his juices from her lips as his strong hands roamed all up and down her torso and thighs.

He stood and watched her enjoy her own touch. She moved the sucking part of toy away from her clit, cupped her mound with four fingers and began vigorously working her clit.

He squeezed his dick from his base to his tip. He reached forward and rubbed those fresh juices all over her nipples. And then he grabbed and rotated her breasts.

The vibrating toy hissed and hummed, doing a fabulous job of getting her closer to another release.

He noticed the fluids seeping around the neon pink toy and out of her opening and he wanted to feel her wetness again.

He reached down for a clear, knobby cock sleeve and wrapped it around the base of his dick. He crawled up on the bed between her legs. But he would have to wait.

"Can you move it in and out of me?" she asked.

So he knelt between her legs and used his right hand to run the wide base of the vibrating toy back and forth through her opening while using his left hand to stroke himself. He had a front row seat to the most amazing show on earth. Here, before him, lay his stunning woman, playing with herself. She was so sensual and sexy, and she knew exactly what to do to herself.

"This is going to make me...," she started to say before losing her train of thought.

Her soaking wet pussy tingled and another orgasm began swirling in her depths.

"Fuck me hard with it," she said.

He heard her instructions and knew she was quickly nearing the edge. He jammed the toy in and out of her with long, punching strokes, watching her head roll and her back arch.

"AAAAHHHHHH OOOOhhh," she sang at the top of her lungs.

Her long moans drown out the humming of the vibrator. She was usually vocal but never this loud. He briefly worried that the neighbors two walls away might call the cops.

"AAAAhh. Oh baby!" she screamed.

Her cunt clenched tight around the vibrating toy and then released a cascade of hot juices.

He pulled the toy out and pushed her knees up in the air. He had to taste her cum. He buried his tongue in her opening and licked and lapped every drop his tongue could find.

"MMMMM, oh gosh," she gasped as his tongue ran from the bottom of her slit to the top of clit. He pulled her long, silky folds into his mouth and purred as her flavor coated his tongue.

He wanted to feel this hot wetness on his dick again and he didn't have to wait any longer He grabbed her calves, lifted her ankles up on his shoulders and leaned in. His cock knows exactly how to find its home and slid--unaided--right through her rich, buttery cunt.

"Oh. Mmmm. Grr," she cried. "Give it to me."

He drove deep and hard. The sleeve around his base squeezed extra hard. His cock was stone hard, his head thick, and the rim around the tip firm and ridged. He took long, full, powerful strokes working his dick from his tip to his balls through every millimeter of her perfect cunt.

The knobs of the sleeve massaged her pussy walls like no other toy she had experienced today. His powerful pistoning drove her wild. She was his and she loved getting taken and fucked by a champ.

She begged for his cum.

"Cum inside me baby," she said. "I want your cum. Give me it. Oooh. Oh."

She knew he was close, but he didn't give her want she wanted nor what he wanted too in that moment.

"I wanna cum tonight," he said and slowed his pace.

"Aw fuck," she said.

For the next few minutes he rammed his dick deep in her slower and harder, his balls slapping her ass checks with each driving pump. He kept himself right on the edge of flooding her full and draining his balls into her depths. When he was about to cross the line, he would slow down and breath.

She moaned and growled, having never been fucked like this before. She had cum so many different times and ways in the past hour and she wasn't sure how much more her pussy could take.

It was a fun challenge for him to feel her so fantastically-full of several cums and yet not finish himself.

He took off her blindfold without stopping his assault.

"It's so good seeing you," she smiled and said between moans and growls.

He continued to ravish her pussy over and over again. He had never heard her this pleased before and he was very happy with how the morning turned out. He couldn't take much more. While he had wanted to unload his balls into her many times, he knew the payoff would be worth it. His delayed and denied orgasm only increased his volume of cum for later.

He slid out of her and down her body and licked her from opening to clit once more.

She laughed.

"I've never growled that much in my life," she joked.

He sat back and stroked himself, watching her look lovingly at him. Having her sight back engaged her visual center and she was so excited to watch his cock slide through his large hands faster and faster.

"OOOOO," she purred.

He scooted forward with his knees outside her thighs, her legs in the sitting position beneath his underarms. His dick pointed in a straight line to her cunt. He slid into and pumped her back and forth horizontally. Her breasts bounced and he almost lost it again right there. So he grabbed her round tits and held on tight.

"This is sooo hot," she said.

"Mmmhmm," he agreed.

He leaned his weight on her and they made love for the next several minutes, kissing while looking into each others eyes. Out of all the things they do in the bedroom (or backseat or hotel windows), this is his absolute favorite, being connected so closely--eyes locked, lips touching, dick buried in her as deep as he could go.

He adored and treasured her, and he expressed that differently in this tender moment as he thrust and probed while they kissed and connected.

He fought the urge to cum several more times. His climax was so close that he moaned every few strokes.

She returned his primal moans with her own moan, feeling entirely connected in the flaming-hot fires of their intimacy.

She would have loved the dam of his desire flooding inside her, and he would've enjoyed giving her every drop, but they had some public plans for later that day.

So he gradually reduced his thrusting, slower and slower until he slid out.

She raised up and looked between her legs for the first time in over an hour.

"Wow," she exclaimed at the plate-sized puddle on the bed.

And he wondered how big that puddle would be if had let himself go.

---

We are enjoying sharing our erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. Since we are new authors, we'd love it if you left a rating and a comment sharing if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.