Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Lola the horny chick.
1.4k words
4.19
15.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[note: This story is partly generated with an AI. I write a sentence or 2, then the AI writes a sentence or 2 based on what I write and it goes on like that. This is mostly for fun, kind of like a new way to get my porn. I have a couple of chapters ready that I'll try to release regularly. It's definitely not a work of art but the AI can get pretty good sometimes depending on my inputs!]

This is a story about a girl who is always horny. She's always got a dick or two in her bed. She's called Lola.

"Babe, I have to go," Steve says from where he stands at the front door. His arms are crossed over his chest as he stares down at her on the bed. Tony looks at him and says "see you next time dude, I'm sure she'll be happy to be fucked by two cocks again!" Steve shakes his head, then gives Tony a half smile and says "thanks man, see you later." Then he closes the door behind him.

Tony turns around and faces Lola. He raises an eyebrow at her and crosses his arms across his chest.

"Are we gonna fucking do this?" he asks.

She nods, smiling back at him. He reaches over and pulls her up so they're standing face to face. She tilts her head, confused, when his lips come crashing into hers. His tongue starts roaming around her mouth as her own hands find purchase in his hair. Her fingers dig in when she feels him harden against her. Tony breaks away from her mouth before he grabs her hand and drags her down onto the bed. The sheets are damp from all the sex they've been having with steve before. They make quick work of stripping off each other's clothes until she's laying naked under him. His hands reach between her legs to rub her clit through the fabric of her panties. It's getting harder and harder to hold himself back. She moans softly as his fingers move faster, his thumb finding it's way inside her pussy. He can feel her wetness soaking through the fabric of her panties. He lifts his head and smirks down at her.

"So I guess you wanna fuck again?" he asks.

She nods, her eyes wide and full of lust. Tony smiles and leans down for another kiss, but this time instead of kissing him, Lola kisses along his jawline, trailing kisses to his neck until she reaches the collarbone. She stops just short of sucking on it when she notices that he's getting goosebumps beneath her touch. She follows the path of his body with her lips, licking along the length of his neck. He lets out a soft gasp as she licks his neck. Lola's hand slips down his body, until it reaches his hard cock. When her hand finally grips him he lets out a sharp intake of breath.

Lola slowly goes down on him taking him in her mouth while keeping eye contact. She sucks and rolls her tongue around his tip, moaning quietly. He runs his fingers through her silky black hair as she works him hard. Her mouth never ceases its movements, she loved what she was doing.

The sound of the door opening distracts both Tony and Lola from what they were doing. They freeze and look toward the door. Steve is standing there watching them. He watches them from the doorway. The sight of Steve makes Tony want to throw Lola onto the bed and fuck her senseless.

"What're you doing here?" Tony manages to ask.

Lola is also getting hornier. Steve walks up to them, never leaving his eyes from them.

He kisses lola and says "I simply forgot something, but fuck now I'm super horny!".

"Alright, let me help you before you get back to work!" Lola says "but tony goes first, he was there before!".

She pulls Steve's cock out and starts stroking it while she cotinues sucking tony's cock! Tony grunts in pleasure as his dick twitches against Lola's lips. She takes a couple more strokes and licks his cock. Steve is enjoying the view while Lola keeps stroking his dick. Steve is getting impatient and starts kissing Lola's neck while she continues to suck tony's cock. He carress her body all the way down to her pussy. He grabs her by the pussy and pulls her ass up. He gently rubs his cock on her pussy. He suddenly thrusts into her, making Lola moan loudly. She pulls Tony's cock out of her mouth and bites her lower lip out of pleasure from being fucked but quickly puts back Tony's cock in her mouth.

"You know, I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that," Steve laughs.

Lola laughs too while she continues to bob her head up and down on tony's cock. Steve pulls his cock out and slowly puts it in her ass. She moans loudly as his cock fills her completely. She loves how big he is, he always seemed to fit perfectly in her tight little hole. Steve wraps his arms around her belly and lifts her to fuck her standing. This forces Lola to let go of Tony's cock and makes her scream in pleasure. Steve thrusts his cock deeper into her ass while he caresses her breasts.

Steve glances at Tony and give him the sign to take her pussy. Tony doesn't need to be told twice. He gets closer and puts his cock in her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Lola cries as she gets fucked by 2 cocks at the same time.

"Fuck yeah baby!" Steve yells.

Steve and Tony thrusts into her as fast as they can. Their pace increases in speed, making Lola scream louder. She throws her head back, not wanting to miss anything. Lola is getting lost in the pleasure of being fucked by two men simultaneously. She loves how hot it is. They continue pounding into her as she starts feeling lightheaded. She writhes in pleasure in their arms. The room is filled with loud noises coming from them.

Lola throws her head back and screams as Tony explodes inside her. She clutches her pussy and comes right after. Steve pulls out his cock and starts quickly stroking it. Lola falls exhausted on the bed but she doesn't want to miss a single drop of his cum. She kneels down in front of him and opens her mouth wide while keeping eye contact.

"Please Steve...give me your cum!," she begs him.

He grins at her and bends down to kiss her lips. 

"You know I love giving you my cum."

"Please!..." she repeats herself.

She wants to taste his cum. She wants to feel every drop of his cum dripping out of him. Steve gives her one last kiss before quickly stroking his cock until it blows. Steve cums hard all over her face and a bit in her mouth.

"Fuck, Lola!" Steve pants as he finishes off his orgasm.

Lola looks at him and smiles with a satisfied smirk.

"There...my cum is all over you sweetheart," he says.

Lola smiles and licks her fingers clean.

"Fuck that's hot!" Tony says while looking at Lola covered in cum.

Lola laughs! She loves the feeling of the cum on her face so she just stays like that for a while and rubs the cum on her face. Finally she just bring it all to her mouth and drinks it all.

"That was amazing guys!" she says.

Tony is still staring at her with an astonished expression. Steve is the first to snap out of his daze.

"Yeah," he agrees "your pussy really is amazing".

"Yeah!" Tony adds "it was so fucking good!"

Lola laughs and wipes the cum from her chin then looks over at Tony. She smirks mischievously and licks her lips.

"Do you want some??"

"What!?" Tony says.

She gets closer to his face with a sensual look on her face.

"Fuck I can't resist you!" he kisses her cum covered mouth.

She moans into his mouth.

"hmm thanks for agreeing to do this" she whispers before kissing him again.

Tony pulls away from her mouth and grins at her.

"I'd definitely agree to anything you want to do right now", he says.

"Sorry for breaking the fun, but I REALLY have to go now! My boss is going to kill me!" Steve says laughing.

Lola and Tony both laugh and nod.

"Bye, babe!" Lola says as she kisses Steve on his cheek.

Steve chuckles lightly and leaves.

"Well that was fun..." says Lola "Well... Let's continue to fuck until he comes back!"

"Hell yeah!" Tony says as he climbs onto Lola.